Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,949 members, 7,873,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:08 AM

I Want To Know - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Know (536 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Know by vault(m): 2:55pm On Nov 19, 2015
why do ladies mostly give the excuse of "attention" in breakups?
Re: I Want To Know by Osirimononaye(m): 3:00pm On Nov 19, 2015
End Time Queshion!
Re: I Want To Know by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 19, 2015
Excuse of attention ?
Re: I Want To Know by yomi007k(m): 3:38am On Nov 20, 2015
YourMain:
Excuse of attention ?

Yeah, 'attention' grin
Re: I Want To Know by Nobody: 5:27am On Nov 20, 2015
vault:
why do ladies mostly give the excuse of "attention" in breakups?

You say ladies in the sense that every one girl or woman who walks the face of the universe is the same right? Even you know that can't be possible, so you see the problem is within you not in some girl... Not all ladies give. "Attention" excuses by which I assume you do not mean the Sexual kind of attention, if that is what you meant I can still confidently say not all girls will leave you because your rod does not awake from its flaccid state.

They can actually leave for a host of valid reason that you may not be able to stomach.
Re: I Want To Know by Nobody: 6:12am On Nov 20, 2015
I'm afraid I don't understand your 'excuse attention' phrase
Re: I Want To Know by Luckymay(f): 6:30am On Nov 20, 2015
Elucidate abeg.

(1) (Reply)

The Real Reason Why You Masturbate / 4 Ways To Spot A Liar / Four Places You Will Not Find A Wife Material In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.