Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,880 members, 7,942,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 12:28 AM

Your Lover Slaps You During an Argument - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Lover Slaps You During an Argument (22688 Views)

Drama As Guy Received Multiple Slaps From A Girl At OAU / Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) / When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Lover Slaps You During an Argument by yemibee(m): 3:53pm On Oct 28, 2006
na to slap am back sharp sharp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Your Lover Slaps You During an Argument by mekoyo(m): 4:06pm On Oct 28, 2006
i'll get up nd walk out for sometime. probably days
Re: Your Lover Slaps You During an Argument by osegwu(m): 1:27pm On Oct 29, 2006
Turn the other cheeck? my jehovah armageddon.
Gentle man no reach this one at all. Woman that can
gather up all her liver and dash me slap has drawn
the battle line and i the man will come up victorious.
Re: Your Lover Slaps You During an Argument by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 03, 2006
the relationship is over
Re: Your Lover Slaps You During an Argument by chistiana(f): 10:11am On Nov 06, 2006
If my guy happened to give me a slap, damn i will give him the best toture of his life, cause i know my guy cant do without me, what i will do is that i will inform him we need to fly with our wings and taste the waters, then later pretend to have an affair with other guys just to make him know he as just done a big mistake of his life

i know it cant happen just imagine.
Re: Your Lover Slaps You During an Argument by kejismith(f): 1:02pm On Nov 06, 2006
meeeeeeeeeen, i don't think i would ever do anything to a man to make him slap me, it does'nt have to get to that, though i know some women can be pain tongue, but hell no! i have better ways of dealing with issues and i try not to be wrong[ at least for too long] but if my man slaps me, if it is b4 marriage, off with the thot :-Xbut if after, i would be witdrawned from him for life cry
Re: Your Lover Slaps You During an Argument by kejismith(f): 1:12pm On Nov 06, 2006
meeeeeeeeeen, i don't think i would ever do anything to a man to make him slap me, it does'nt have to get to that, though i know some women can be pain tongue, but hell no! i have better ways of dealing with issues and i try not to be wrong[ at least for too long] but if my man slaps me, if it is b4 marriage, off with the thot :-Xbut if after, i would be witdrawned from him for life cry
Re: Your Lover Slaps You During an Argument by kejismith(f): 1:24pm On Nov 06, 2006
Re: Your Lover Slaps You During an Argument by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 18, 2006
keji smith, you don't have to do something to a guy before he slap you, some guys have attitude problem and they get easily angry because of anything. have you ever heard about those people who go for COUNSELLING, some of them are going because of their hot temper or hyperness and in some other way round, some guys doesn't know how to treat women, they want to do every thing to gain their respect from a lady. so my advice is that if you find your self in a situation where a guy slap you, the best thing is to walk away, that give you alot more respect than anything else you can do aight.

also, you will be a loser if you walk away from your marriage leaving what you are suppose to fix because your husbandf slaps you, remember it is for better for worse. what if another lady date him and fix the problem? he will now become a better person leaving you out. maybe you should try patient and see the result.

if your husband slaps you and you pretended as if nothing ever happen, even before he apologize, his food is already on the table, you do things you've not been doing before or you chang your role or personality, guess what? you've nailed the man. because there is nothing worst than somebody expecting you to act negative and you are acting positively.

people shouldn't be able to predict you
Re: Your Lover Slaps You During an Argument by ThiefOfHearts(f): 11:02pm On Nov 18, 2006
mubowa:

also, you will be a loser if you walk away from your marriage

The real losers are the one who stay thinking they can change the person. *rolls eyes*

Anyway slap or even an attemp to hit me= leaving the relationship and if it's marriage, getting an annullment. It's that simple

No one in my family tolerates that shit, even if I were to be a slowpoke and try to stay, Im sure that within 24hrs my parents would be there dragging me by my hair for having no respect for myself.
Re: Your Lover Slaps You During an Argument by choco4life(m): 3:22am On Nov 19, 2006
if he slaps the right cheek give him the left also
Re: Your Lover Slaps You During an Argument by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:27am On Nov 19, 2006
can I slap you?
Re: Your Lover Slaps You During an Argument by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 20, 2006
@heart stealer, am sorry for your life
Re: Your Lover Slaps You During an Argument by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:09pm On Nov 20, 2006
@ you

Keep your pity, no one cares.
Re: Your Lover Slaps You During an Argument by kebab(f): 10:30pm On Feb 10, 2007
hmmm,

anger management is very important in a relationship.

i wonder what d magnitude of d offence could be to warrant a slap!

it is definately not a good sign, weda na d guy slap d babe or vice versa!

it would be wise to just leave the scene, returning d slap could be disastrous.

but i dont know how wise it would be to decide to quit d relationship or not

cus ppl make mistakes

d question is, would dat mistake repeat itself again

if it does repeat itself, then forget about it ooo

for real,
i know ppl with experiences like dat

n wit d first slap comes many others

i definately would not want to be a punching bag or a landing board for any body

no matter how crazy in love i am or how long we've been together

in both cases, respect matters a great deal!!!
Re: Your Lover Slaps You During an Argument by tenik: 11:18am On Feb 11, 2007
well, she must have been so hot tempered for her to slap u or you must have provoked her to a fault. Or she,s simply aggressive, ladies are usually mild while guys the tough beings, Anyway live with it or move on if you cant cope. One is meant to happen
Re: Your Lover Slaps You During an Argument by frenchman(m): 12:24pm On Feb 11, 2007
I dont know why people are making a big issue out of a slap. To slap your partner is wrong, but two wrongs dont make a right. Are you going to just walk out of a relationship you have built over a considerable number of years just because he/she slaps you? To me walking out or quiting is the defeatist approach.
Re: Your Lover Slaps You During an Argument by ima1(f): 5:20pm On Feb 11, 2007
OH my own is that if you do the mistake of Slapping me, we are totally done, i am out. you forgive him and he feels like he has the right to do it again, im not gonna be with a man that raises his finger to hit me, and no matter how much you are sorry i wouldn't give an F. but if i am absolutely pissed and you slap me, i would hit you back or find someone that will, (thats why you have brothers)

now i tell any guy im dating, if we are in a heated argument, just walk away and i would absolutely understand and it will gimme the chance to cool down and think things and then i will apologize if it was my fault.
Re: Your Lover Slaps You During an Argument by kilasos(f): 4:49pm On Jun 20, 2007
a man that slaps me can kill beat me,a man that beat me can kill.not worth the trouble
Re: Your Lover Slaps You During an Argument by cuju: 5:22pm On Jun 25, 2007
Walk away. If he did it once, he will do it again. Who wants to serve as a punching bag?
Re: Your Lover Slaps You During an Argument by endure: 6:41pm On Jun 25, 2007
Of cuz nobody will want to go into a relationship where he/she will get a slap out of an arguement daz y i c almost everybody is walking away.
But come to think of it, dont u think wat u said myt have hurt just like the slap?
I think it cals for examination then.

Though gat none. wink But if I must go into a relationship, I should have known my girl, know what she likes and wat she doesnt
Know her temperament and how to curtail it. But if a situation like this shud happen, the first thing is to stop and think cuz I am a high tempered human being, and I wouldnt want to unleash on my angel cool. (But then, u shud know this thinking happens in seconds), if it worth the slap, I will simply look straight to her eyes and tell her "Am sorry". But if it doesnt worth it, I will look straigth to her eyes and make her feel guilty, since we live on by love wink

But, will this happen to me when I get my girl?, lipsrsealed
No it wont!! grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Your Lover Slaps You During an Argument by Gunit4life(m): 6:49pm On Jun 25, 2007
Well I agreed with wat mamba said , turn d other cheek; D. In every relationship love is all about good and bad whatever one that cums ur way u have to endure it. To be realistic I will just walk away from her, her concense will tell her wat she did is wrong.
Re: Your Lover Slaps You During an Argument by oraclefemi(m): 4:34am On Jun 26, 2007
TO BE HONEST ALL MEMBERS ON HERE , IF SHE SLAPS ME , I WILL GIVE HER 3 HOT ONES, YOU KNOW THE HOT ONES MY MUM USED TO GIVE ME WHEN I STEAL MEAT FROM HER POT , IT WILL LAND ON HER EVEN BEFORE HER ONE HAND GETS BACK FROM MY FACE ,,,,, CUZ IF IT A GIRL YOU WANT TO MARRY , SHE MIGHT BE TEMPTED TO DO IT NEXT TIME AFTER ALL YOU WILL JUST WALK AWAY , SO GIVING HER 3 REPLIES WILL MAKE HER FEEL SO SWEET HERS WAS ON MY CHEEK TIMES 3. THINK ABOUT IT ABEG
Re: Your Lover Slaps You During an Argument by johnnygan(m): 5:05am On Jun 26, 2007
Hehe, We all got our style of doing things heh. A slap from a man to his girl would mean irresponsibility. But from girls to their men would show disrespect.
However, the topic emphasises on an arguement.
Since i'm a guy, i'll just tell ya wat i could do.
I wouldn't react if the arguement is at a climax or if i feel she did that outta over-reaction.
But if i get a slap before or just bout the begining of the arguement, i'll return it twice and walk off. I'll return those slaps if the slap i got was without justification.
The relationship may probably end if care is not taken.
Re: Your Lover Slaps You During an Argument by nyabinghi(m): 9:26am On Jun 26, 2007
First of all he dares not slap me! But if he does I will hit him back and my back is all he is going to be looking at after that, unless he comes crawling back and asking for forgiveness. And make sure that he means it!

It is not manly for a man to hit a woman; it shows weakness and no proper training. Unacceptable!

@poster, if a woman dare slap me(taboo) i will give her a thorough beating of her life and will terminate the relationship cos she is bound to repeat the act if another opportunity arise(i no be gentleman at all o, i be african man original).
Re: Your Lover Slaps You During an Argument by nikynike(f): 10:00am On Jun 26, 2007
Awo you turn back the other side of your cheek for the second round grin
Re: Your Lover Slaps You During an Argument by endure: 5:13pm On Jun 26, 2007
@nyabinghi
Are u a male or female? or better still, are u a female in male clothings
or a gay in female apparel? Which?

The point of hitting and slapping back to me seem a barbaric act; how then
would u define fighting if u would have to respond by slapping or spike back?

Fighting is animalistic and allien in a relationship, people who do that are considered
irresponsible; remember, two wrongs nevr makes a ryt. To me, one party should be calm
so that the temper of the other can be calmed too.

How do u see this; when she slaps u, look straight to her eyes, pull her close and give her
a deep kiss; tongue wat do u think will happen? wink
Re: Your Lover Slaps You During an Argument by moondust(m): 6:02pm On Jun 26, 2007
na love making she dey ask for be that!
Re: Your Lover Slaps You During an Argument by teeirl: 7:48pm On Jun 26, 2007
Hey if your guy/girl slaps you just remember they can do it again so if you decide to stay with them be very weary of the next arguement make sure your legs work and be ready to run you dont want no second slap, grin grin grin wink
Re: Your Lover Slaps You During an Argument by vronnie(f): 8:25pm On Jun 26, 2007
I would leave that means the relationship is over I don't beleive in physcial violence . A real man can always get his point across with out abuse. and a real woman knows her place as a woman and would not stoop to low levels . Ounce respect is lost the relationship is headed for pure hell.
Re: Your Lover Slaps You During an Argument by jgirl3: 11:30pm On Jun 26, 2007
Slap me ke? I will leave him alone. No begging and no amount of loving me can bring me back to his house.
Re: Your Lover Slaps You During an Argument by sueme(f): 3:49pm On Jun 27, 2007
If a lover slaps me during an argument it would be wise for him to make a quick exit. I would slap him back twice and dump him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Pitfalls Of An Office Romance / Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? / Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.