Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,151 members, 7,887,343 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:06 AM

Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? (40070 Views)

I Think He's Using Me. Is He? / "Is This Lady Using Me?" / Define Your Girlfriend Using A Fruit!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by kandiikane(m): 5:50pm On Nov 26, 2015
charlemon:
People are too stupid nowadays. If you are living with her why can't you marry her. Marriage does not have to consist of all those unnecessary spending people do in recent times. Just see her parents, go to the court and marry quietly and continue living together.

Since you don't have money yet, you should not have kids yet. The situation still remains the same as before (living together till financial breakthrough). The only difference is that the sex is now right in the ways of GOD and she won't resist or refuse you.

When you people make money, you can have a celebration of renewing your commitment in form of a marriage. This is too F**king simple except you don't wanna marry her

Why you copy me? cheesy
Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by Rockyfancino(m): 5:55pm On Nov 26, 2015
She said the truth. Girls want marriage and you might actually change your mind after 4 years. A woman times gets wasted as from 26 upwards if she doesn't start preparing for a family. while a man might be 36 or even 40 before he decides to marry. Don't you know a woman has 3 problems? 1st is Husband....2nd is Children...3rd is money. If she marries, she must give birth or else you might leave her, and she starts finding another man and waits for years again, not even sure if the new man might marry her in the end. She has to be a mother before a certain age, if not she is in big soup. If you don't have money, she might one day decide to leave you for a richer guy, women ain't loyal at all (they change anytime). Your education matters, find a way to sort it with her. Don't make mistake of giving birth o, because you'll suffer without money and you'll always have to think about family issues. Don't waste time anymore, go for education ASAP. The day a girl told me her next plan in some years time Is marriage after she completes her edu, I just had to take it, because a girl cannot love you forever without money, not even to say that she is already in 300 L & I'm in 0.
Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 26, 2015
fayose4real:
Morning guys, there is this lady we have being dating over 4 yrs now, she is ok by me as we match each other perfectly, our relationship has being wonerfull, we live together through out our school days & even up till now, so i am the one providing food & taking care of her and truly i wasn't complaining as i do it with lot of joy because her mother died when she was ten years of age & her father is not financially buoyant, so because of the love i have for her i willingly and happily took up her responsibilities, due to the fact that i have my personal business which is bringing me money when i was in school, though she was the one paying her school fees her self then because she is not a lazy type that depends wholly on another.

her father could send some & she would add the rest from the petty she use to save. We both finished our ND programme in 2013 with upper credit in SLT, so we decided to cross to university through D.E, but unfortunately we were not offered admission to university, so i quickly returned to road construction as i am an excavator operator before gaining admission to ND. That was the 1st time we were separated by work since we started our relationship, my working place then was far so i used to send her money for her feeding every month. I knew for sure construction work is not reliable, & she will be starting her HND early 2015 so i decided to set up a viewing center business for her to be able to take care of her self and her HND school fees so that if the worst happened in my working place we will still be on a safer side & be secured.

I spent all my savings on setting up the business (over 270k) but couldn't complete it so i had to borrow (100k) from her to complete it. The reason for choosing that kind of business was to give her enough time to study as well as maintain the business at the same time, as matches are being played on weekends & any match that falls on midweek will be 7.45pm or 8.45pm, so i know it wont affect her studies. But unfortunately the business didn't excel due to the area, & fortunately for me again i got employed to the Nigeria Immigration then so i had to leave the construction work, & due to this fact we decided she try another DE because she loves medical line (nursing), & since i thought i was an immigration officer by then i agreed to sponsor her through it, 3 months of training no salary & i had spent all i had on that business which is not moving a bit, by that time i dont have anything like money again, to add more to my trouble we were suspended after 3 months of training till further directive, & dont forget that she is still on her HND, so i sold the viewing center at the rate of 150k & returned the 100k i borrowed from her 4 the business.

Fastforward to why am writting this epistle, when there is no sign from immigration that they will call us back, i decided to have a plan B if eventually they refuse to, so i told her that i will have to return to school for my BSc, hearing this from me this lady was so furious, she was so annoyed, she started saying all sort of things that she is 26 yrs of age now that how can i expect her to wait for another 4yrs before getting married, that God forbid bad thing in her life, that she can never wait that long for any man. I was so confused that i didnt even know what to say, i was now thinking that is this how life is, is this girl using me for her benefit or what, the same girl that wanted to abandon HND for 5 yrs nursing programme at university when i got employed, same girl is now claiming she cant wait for me if eventually i go back to school.

The 2nd day i got a call from the previous construction company that i should resume immediately so i rushed there to resume since i dont have any source of income at the moment. We later discussed the issue & she apologized for saying harsh things, & she is acting normal from the day of our discussion, but to my greatest surprise when i returned home on month ending break, this girl is now refusing my sexual advances towards her. Pls i need ur advice, what is happening to me?. Pls don't mind my grammatical error & my lengthy write up.
#Fact

When your lover start refusing your sexual advances, SHE IS SURELY FUCKÄ°NG ANOTHER NIGGÄ„ cheesy

ONECHANCE
Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 26, 2015
why don't you make a honest woman out of her already and marry her. its obvious you love her and you are already living like you're married anyway.

kini big deal.

don't wait until u lose her and u have to open another tread for us to read.
Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by jonath0012(m): 9:40am On Nov 29, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

I've been monitoring you

Monitoring me? You must be so idle ... Lol
Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 12, 2015
luswitz:
some guys have mind o, see advice they give to people who have built a relationship for 4 years, most don't even know how to keep a two months relationship talk more of four yrs, if u lack experience it's better to keep mute..

Lustwitz abi wetin be your name. dont start what you cant finish o. I will caution you to tread carefully behind this faceless platform. you gave your advice and i gave mine. its now up to the poor guy to add one and two together so as to make inform decision...
Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by luswitz(f): 11:37am On May 31, 2016

Lustwitz abi wetin be your name. dont start what you cant finish o. I will caution you to tread carefully behind this faceless platform. you gave your advice and i gave mine. its now up to the poor guy to add one and two together so as to make inform decision...
mehn ur brain is empty! Sorry about dat, datz all I can say to u. Bur after ur caution, d money dat will be sent into your acct, pls don't forget to allocate mine. Dullard! kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! / Man Engages Girlfriend With N2 Million Cheque & Diamond Ring (Photos) / Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.