Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,379 members, 7,881,361 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:46 PM

When You Meet Her In Person And Realise Her IG Pix Was Photoshopped - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Meet Her In Person And Realise Her IG Pix Was Photoshopped (28184 Views)

Lady Whose Face Was Photoshopped Into Another Woman's Body Apologizes / Couple Who Met On Twitter Wed One Week After Meeting In Person / How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Meet Her In Person And Realise Her IG Pix Was Photoshopped by IamTheophilus(m): 1:56pm On Nov 30, 2015
Op warris dhis...grin

Re: When You Meet Her In Person And Realise Her IG Pix Was Photoshopped by jamex93(m): 1:56pm On Nov 30, 2015
lolx
Re: When You Meet Her In Person And Realise Her IG Pix Was Photoshopped by conquerorsegun(m): 1:56pm On Nov 30, 2015
Odikwa tight
Re: When You Meet Her In Person And Realise Her IG Pix Was Photoshopped by godoluwa(m): 1:56pm On Nov 30, 2015
Re: When You Meet Her In Person And Realise Her IG Pix Was Photoshopped by tobe4real(m): 2:00pm On Nov 30, 2015
MizTyna:
She forgot her filter at home :p
u're pretty
Re: When You Meet Her In Person And Realise Her IG Pix Was Photoshopped by femiranking28(m): 2:02pm On Nov 30, 2015
KashyBaby:
grin grin grin Lol... OP, u got an IG? lemme see
okay @lifeoffemi
Re: When You Meet Her In Person And Realise Her IG Pix Was Photoshopped by DoubleDee4U(m): 2:03pm On Nov 30, 2015
Sorry! Enjoy your he'll preview.
Lol.
Re: When You Meet Her In Person And Realise Her IG Pix Was Photoshopped by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 30, 2015
missKiffy:
Take her as she is cheesy
For what.. ?
Would she have taken me for another person..?
Re: When You Meet Her In Person And Realise Her IG Pix Was Photoshopped by HirstMOG(m): 2:04pm On Nov 30, 2015
Lolz!!! I go tell her say na joke I b de ooo, say y she take am serious. I still de maintain my virginity.
Re: When You Meet Her In Person And Realise Her IG Pix Was Photoshopped by Raiise(m): 2:05pm On Nov 30, 2015
undecided

Re: When You Meet Her In Person And Realise Her IG Pix Was Photoshopped by legendromex: 2:06pm On Nov 30, 2015
[color=#770077][/color][center][/center][b][/b]That has been women's way of life. My man the door is open to avoid turning into vampire.

Re: When You Meet Her In Person And Realise Her IG Pix Was Photoshopped by Bevista: 2:07pm On Nov 30, 2015
missKiffy:
Only if she presents herself as she is.
Re: When You Meet Her In Person And Realise Her IG Pix Was Photoshopped by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 30, 2015
KashyBaby:
grin grin grin Lol... OP, u got an IG? lemme see

undecided undecided undecided undecided sad angry
Re: When You Meet Her In Person And Realise Her IG Pix Was Photoshopped by anelen(m): 2:09pm On Nov 30, 2015
lol.. End time instagram
End time meeting
End time photoshope
Re: When You Meet Her In Person And Realise Her IG Pix Was Photoshopped by BISIXCLUSIVE: 2:10pm On Nov 30, 2015
To that mofo's, that idiot that stole my phone, thanks for upgrading me from blackberry touch 2, to blackberry Q10, you are such a life changer, even though your own life is still thesame as that of 2005, Thnks for making me think big. NOW AM BACK FOR GOOD.
Re: When You Meet Her In Person And Realise Her IG Pix Was Photoshopped by ipreach: 2:12pm On Nov 30, 2015
preacher in the house

Re: When You Meet Her In Person And Realise Her IG Pix Was Photoshopped by RobinHez(m): 2:14pm On Nov 30, 2015
Yes! I know the feeling... embarassed
Re: When You Meet Her In Person And Realise Her IG Pix Was Photoshopped by wellmax(m): 2:18pm On Nov 30, 2015
Funny but I had a similar experience. She was as pretty as seen on Facebook but way way shorter than i thought. She was taken aback too because I am a very tall person. That was our first and last meeting, even though i liked her so much, she withdrew herself.
Re: When You Meet Her In Person And Realise Her IG Pix Was Photoshopped by idu1(m): 2:20pm On Nov 30, 2015
BCISLTD:
angry what about all the lies u told her...

See this

https://www.nairaland.com/2766054/cheap-toks-golf-4...550k
where do you get this car from?
Re: When You Meet Her In Person And Realise Her IG Pix Was Photoshopped by gretblue: 2:26pm On Nov 30, 2015
Babaneh:
That feeling is always somehow... undecided

Do you feel the same ways as this guy... tongue grin?
Dating from FB and other social Media is like buying a petrol in the black market.You keep the result of all the ugly sides to yourself.Aka iso inu eku,amu Mora ni.
Re: When You Meet Her In Person And Realise Her IG Pix Was Photoshopped by gretblue: 2:28pm On Nov 30, 2015
martyns303:
Why bother taking her out. Moment u see her from afar, just call n say later.
Badooooo.Thats the game.

Re: When You Meet Her In Person And Realise Her IG Pix Was Photoshopped by emerged01(m): 2:29pm On Nov 30, 2015
See o! Play play dem don help spread am. Sho! The lady na my personal person ogrin
Re: When You Meet Her In Person And Realise Her IG Pix Was Photoshopped by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 30, 2015
DoubleDee4U:
Sorry! Enjoy your he'll preview.
Lol.

Lmao
Re: When You Meet Her In Person And Realise Her IG Pix Was Photoshopped by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 30, 2015
The girl doesn't look too bad jor.
Guys always demanding a perfect girl like they can create a human being.
Mtchewww!
Re: When You Meet Her In Person And Realise Her IG Pix Was Photoshopped by Emperor100(m): 2:34pm On Nov 30, 2015
titilayo0001:
Hi
BIG BIG SCAM!!!!
Re: When You Meet Her In Person And Realise Her IG Pix Was Photoshopped by Sanuzi(m): 2:37pm On Nov 30, 2015
Noted
Babaneh:
That feeling is always somehow... undecided

Do you feel the same ways as this guy... tongue grin?

Re: When You Meet Her In Person And Realise Her IG Pix Was Photoshopped by seyemykel02(m): 2:39pm On Nov 30, 2015
lol grin
Re: When You Meet Her In Person And Realise Her IG Pix Was Photoshopped by gretblue: 2:42pm On Nov 30, 2015
evegran:
The girl doesn't look too bad jor.
Guys always demanding a perfect girl like they can create a human being.
Mtchewww!
Just the same way ladies want guys to empty their acc for them as if men are ATM .
Re: When You Meet Her In Person And Realise Her IG Pix Was Photoshopped by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 30, 2015
yvelch:
Hahaha. Loooool

Ladies dare to look stunning in these dresses from the US, order today at konga.com/yvelch. See ya

those materials must be for those that still have b**bs that are erect..
Re: When You Meet Her In Person And Realise Her IG Pix Was Photoshopped by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 30, 2015
titilayo0001:
Hi

bro. download brain from Google play store,yu need it to upgrade your level of 419. even native doctors do use laptop now..thief.
Re: When You Meet Her In Person And Realise Her IG Pix Was Photoshopped by Splinz(m): 2:55pm On Nov 30, 2015
Lol.............. grin grin grin... you guys wouldn't kill me here.
Re: When You Meet Her In Person And Realise Her IG Pix Was Photoshopped by Haywhymido(m): 2:56pm On Nov 30, 2015
missKiffy:
really?? If she cldnt post what she is on IG, u expect a guy to do dat 4 real life?? Never.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Know If The Guy Wooing You Is Broke – Nigerian Lady Shares (video) / Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down / Be Warned!!!! When A Girl Asks You To Lick Her Wet Vagina Dry. Do This Pls (20+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.