Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,110 members, 7,916,234 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 06:34 PM

When You Meet Her In Person And Realise Her IG Pix Was Photoshopped - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Meet Her In Person And Realise Her IG Pix Was Photoshopped (28212 Views)

Lady Whose Face Was Photoshopped Into Another Woman's Body Apologizes / Couple Who Met On Twitter Wed One Week After Meeting In Person / How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Meet Her In Person And Realise Her IG Pix Was Photoshopped by BISIXCLUSIVE: 9:23pm On Nov 30, 2015
butanep:

Sorry to intrude... You have an amazing height. That's a turn on 4me.
Thnks.
Re: When You Meet Her In Person And Realise Her IG Pix Was Photoshopped by CherishedIma(f): 9:29pm On Nov 30, 2015
Why is the man squeezing his face when he is not different from the girl
Re: When You Meet Her In Person And Realise Her IG Pix Was Photoshopped by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 30, 2015
Babaneh:
That feeling is always somehow... undecided

Do you feel the same ways as this guy... tongue grin?
She looks just fine.A bit to much makeup.But otherwise good.
Re: When You Meet Her In Person And Realise Her IG Pix Was Photoshopped by Moyanbe(m): 10:45pm On Nov 30, 2015
The guy will be like.... My village witches has finally catch me.
The girl will be like... Wow, he's happy cos am more beautiful than MBGN
Re: When You Meet Her In Person And Realise Her IG Pix Was Photoshopped by finebouy1(m): 11:15pm On Nov 30, 2015
zenar:
eez not funny...i ddnt register to get to see useless topics..

deactivates accnt

Y deactivate?
Re: When You Meet Her In Person And Realise Her IG Pix Was Photoshopped by Nobody: 11:54pm On Nov 30, 2015
End time makeup
Re: When You Meet Her In Person And Realise Her IG Pix Was Photoshopped by hyaly: 9:17am On Feb 19, 2016
Yes oo, it happened to me before.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me / Why Do Men Change After Marriage? / Two Friends Bust Married Nigerian Man Playing Them In U.k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.