Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,945 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:17 AM

When You Meet Her In Person And Realise Her IG Pix Was Photoshopped - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Meet Her In Person And Realise Her IG Pix Was Photoshopped (28179 Views)

Lady Whose Face Was Photoshopped Into Another Woman's Body Apologizes / Couple Who Met On Twitter Wed One Week After Meeting In Person / How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Meet Her In Person And Realise Her IG Pix Was Photoshopped by Haywhymido(m): 2:58pm On Nov 30, 2015
emerged01:
See o! Play play dem don help spread am. Sho! The lady na my personal person ogrin
seriously?
Re: When You Meet Her In Person And Realise Her IG Pix Was Photoshopped by Yewandequeen(f): 3:00pm On Nov 30, 2015
As it is done by ladies
So as well as u guys do it.

Why always point accusing fingers to the ladies, is it only ladies that r ugly n opt for photoshop? men no dey do? Abegi
Re: When You Meet Her In Person And Realise Her IG Pix Was Photoshopped by gretblue: 3:03pm On Nov 30, 2015
Yewandequeen:
As it is done by ladies
So as well as u guys do it.

Why always point accusing fingers to the ladies, is it only ladies that r ugly n opt for photoshop? men no dey do? Abegi

Guys are naturally born cute.its the ladies that usual go for re branding like PDP is doing now.lol

Re: When You Meet Her In Person And Realise Her IG Pix Was Photoshopped by butanep(m): 3:05pm On Nov 30, 2015
MizTyna:
She forgot her filter at home :p

I don't like you... I only love your complexion.

Your complexion is stunning. Please don't bleach tomorrow.
Re: When You Meet Her In Person And Realise Her IG Pix Was Photoshopped by Chuukwudi(m): 3:10pm On Nov 30, 2015
SirWere:
As in ehn..... The way girls filter picture.!

It's true! I don't want to complain. My bae is guilty of that.
Re: When You Meet Her In Person And Realise Her IG Pix Was Photoshopped by Spybradd: 3:11pm On Nov 30, 2015
dude got what he wanted hehe...ayamatanga of da order of karishinka grin

missKiffy:
Take her as she is cheesy

come here,u,u this gombe janie suzzie..
Re: When You Meet Her In Person And Realise Her IG Pix Was Photoshopped by butanep(m): 3:11pm On Nov 30, 2015
BISIXCLUSIVE:
To that mofo's, that idiot that stole my phone, thanks for upgrading me from blackberry touch 2, to blackberry Q10, you are such a life changer, even though your own life is still thesame as that of 2005, Thnks for making me think big. NOW AM BACK FOR GOOD.

Sorry to intrude... You have an amazing height. That's a turn on 4me.

1 Like

Re: When You Meet Her In Person And Realise Her IG Pix Was Photoshopped by Yewandequeen(f): 3:13pm On Nov 30, 2015
gretblue:

Guys are naturally born cute.its the ladies that usual go for re branding like PDP is doing now.lol

Hilarious
Hehe
C u.
U can say for urself.
Not ALL GUYS are born CUTE! angry
Re: When You Meet Her In Person And Realise Her IG Pix Was Photoshopped by Spybradd: 3:23pm On Nov 30, 2015
BISIXCLUSIVE:
To that mofo's, that idiot that stole my phone, thanks for upgrading me from blackberry touch 2, to blackberry Q10, you are such a life changer, even though your own life is still thesame as that of 2005, Thnks for making me think big. NOW AM BACK FOR GOOD.
ya better watch ur bag or back or ...next time,got lotsa lousy mugger lurking and skulking around,especially @ this time of ther year...well congrats on ur new bb baby..cool

2 Likes

Re: When You Meet Her In Person And Realise Her IG Pix Was Photoshopped by macfish101(m): 3:28pm On Nov 30, 2015
I will sue her for fraud....babylon gals pon di internet
Re: When You Meet Her In Person And Realise Her IG Pix Was Photoshopped by Bamz(m): 3:39pm On Nov 30, 2015
This happened to me sometime ago... lol don't keep your expectations so high when meeting online female friends, it's safer that way.
Re: When You Meet Her In Person And Realise Her IG Pix Was Photoshopped by unitysheart(m): 3:39pm On Nov 30, 2015
zenar:
eez not funny...i ddnt register to get to see useless topics..

deactivates accnt

What are you waiting for? grin
Re: When You Meet Her In Person And Realise Her IG Pix Was Photoshopped by tammyboy1(m): 3:44pm On Nov 30, 2015
titilayo0001:
Hi
keep scamming, ur Life will scammed soon
Re: When You Meet Her In Person And Realise Her IG Pix Was Photoshopped by dhummystecah(f): 3:45pm On Nov 30, 2015
lol #teamNatural
Re: When You Meet Her In Person And Realise Her IG Pix Was Photoshopped by Elle277(f): 3:46pm On Nov 30, 2015
And guys will never stop falling cheaply for dem girl's fake look..lol
Re: When You Meet Her In Person And Realise Her IG Pix Was Photoshopped by CallMeMadMan: 3:57pm On Nov 30, 2015
Una see wetin madness dey cause?
Re: When You Meet Her In Person And Realise Her IG Pix Was Photoshopped by Omobolaji01: 4:06pm On Nov 30, 2015
succyreal:
end time photo
Lolxxx End time foto again!!! Oga ooo everytin na end time tins abi ?
Re: When You Meet Her In Person And Realise Her IG Pix Was Photoshopped by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 30, 2015
yvelch:
Hahaha. Loooool

Ladies dare to look stunning in these dresses from the US, order today at konga.com/yvelch. See ya
Madam I need the white dress badly and on the konga website it says user not available. Pls so kindly drop your watsapp number.
Re: When You Meet Her In Person And Realise Her IG Pix Was Photoshopped by Nature8(m): 4:11pm On Nov 30, 2015
Lol.. This is serious
Re: When You Meet Her In Person And Realise Her IG Pix Was Photoshopped by bummyla(m): 4:26pm On Nov 30, 2015
Re: When You Meet Her In Person And Realise Her IG Pix Was Photoshopped by Orikinla(m): 4:41pm On Nov 30, 2015
This actually happened to me way back in 2005 when I met one female student of UNIBEN online and she posted pictures looking like Serena Williams and begged me to come and visit her. I went and saw something else. But she was still forkable though. And later I brought her to Lagos to bang the daylight out of her. But she kept on whining that she was too out of sync with me in looks and complexion, because she was very dark and with slight K-legs and would be sharing my shaving powder. I dumped her, because of her inferiority complex even though she came from a rich family.
Re: When You Meet Her In Person And Realise Her IG Pix Was Photoshopped by Laveda(f): 4:51pm On Nov 30, 2015
grin
Re: When You Meet Her In Person And Realise Her IG Pix Was Photoshopped by emerged01(m): 5:27pm On Nov 30, 2015
Haywhymido:
seriously?

Yes! I even have to send her the link
Re: When You Meet Her In Person And Realise Her IG Pix Was Photoshopped by BCISLTD: 6:32pm On Nov 30, 2015
idu1:
where do you get this car from?

Kindly call or whatsapp
Re: When You Meet Her In Person And Realise Her IG Pix Was Photoshopped by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 30, 2015
Men sha. Una go complain say girls dey too artificial den the same una go start to dey plead the blood when her natural face begin give you nightmares. Guys which way? grin

#TeamArtificialBarbies

Re: When You Meet Her In Person And Realise Her IG Pix Was Photoshopped by daphid25(m): 6:52pm On Nov 30, 2015
Some people will end up marrying filter
Re: When You Meet Her In Person And Realise Her IG Pix Was Photoshopped by missKiffy(f): 7:28pm On Nov 30, 2015
Spybradd:
dude got what he wanted hehe...ayamatanga of da order of karishinka grin

come here,u,u this gombe janie suzzie..
Lol, who be gombe janie suzzie, you abi
Re: When You Meet Her In Person And Realise Her IG Pix Was Photoshopped by Geraraheremehn: 7:48pm On Nov 30, 2015
Laveda:
grin

Na so I take meet u notice say ya boobs na photoshop
Re: When You Meet Her In Person And Realise Her IG Pix Was Photoshopped by BISIXCLUSIVE: 8:29pm On Nov 30, 2015
Spybradd:

ya better watch ur bag or back or ...next time,got lotsa lousy mugger lurking and skulking around,especially @ this time of ther year...well congrats on ur new bb baby..cool
Thnks grin grin
Re: When You Meet Her In Person And Realise Her IG Pix Was Photoshopped by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 30, 2015
gretblue:

Just the same way ladies want guys to empty their acc for them as if men are ATM .

Hmm.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Fiancee Just Broke My Heart / Ridiculous Misconceptions And Assumptions About Women. / I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.