Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,307 members, 7,887,899 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:08 PM

Mob Destroys MTN Office In Owerri (Photos) - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mob Destroys MTN Office In Owerri (Photos) (59329 Views)

Sim Registration: Crowd At Zaria MTN Office / Crowd At MTN Office Ikotun / See Akure Mtn Office Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mob Destroys MTN Office In Owerri (Photos) by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:43pm On Dec 02, 2015
wristbangle:

Bros, easy oo! Glo network dey okay here na!
I havent been enjoying it for the past three days. Very poor and bad.
No suprise say befr u fit see my reply fit be at 11pm. Na network fault sad
Re: Mob Destroys MTN Office In Owerri (Photos) by TWOWAYMIRROR: 9:44pm On Dec 02, 2015
macuwon:
Check out dis endtime AIRTEL people

They might still have stones in their pocket

Mtn is gradually nearing its endtime

Yello.. Its ENDTIME! Everywhere you go! grin
Jst one Like for all ur efforts.
Re: Mob Destroys MTN Office In Owerri (Photos) by ManTiger(m): 9:45pm On Dec 02, 2015
Acidosis:
The Nigerian Business Environment is becoming a ZOO.

No investor will put his hard earned money in a ZOO.

We're putting Nigerians in South Africa at risk

We're endangering our relatives in Diaspora

We've indirectly 'sacked' our employed workers at the MTN experience centre in Owerri.

We're directly telling potential investors never to consider investing in Nigeria.

Owerri will automatically be termed an hostile business environment in Nigeria.
Those are words, I just hate dem souty's, make mtn pack joor.
Re: Mob Destroys MTN Office In Owerri (Photos) by swindo1(m): 9:45pm On Dec 02, 2015
why calling dem animals thou dnt blame ewedu nonsense pipo, dsame tin happen here in bayelsa it was d JTF men destroy d mtn office
Re: Mob Destroys MTN Office In Owerri (Photos) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 02, 2015
victor2fresh:
Angry Mob Stones & Destroy MTN Office In
Owerri This Morning B/c Of Customers Line
been Suspended, Without Wasting Time Airtel
Workers Took Over there Office & Start
Selling
There Line “Lol” (See Photos Bellow)

http://www.starzhit.com/naijanews/angry-mob-stones-destroy-mtn-office-inowerri-this-morning-bc-of-customers-linebeen-suspended-without-wasting-timeairtel-workers-took-over-there-office-start-selling-there-line-lol/
imolites are hungry and angry....frustrated if u like....both I don't support this transfer of aggression...buh what do we expect when they can't get close enough to rochas to mob n lynch him

1 Like

Re: Mob Destroys MTN Office In Owerri (Photos) by chumaster(m): 9:46pm On Dec 02, 2015
IamMissMarvel:
Igbo's are slowly becoming like the North.

This Biafra protests these past weeks has made me realize that violence is not sectional.

The same Igbo's that are speaking against violence in the north have shown their violent side these past weeks.

If the north and east are agitating for Independence, what can I say if they are exhibiting the same traits?
The so called IPOB protests has led to the loss of lives already.

How can you resort to vandalism just cause you're aggrieved?

My suggestion, anyone caught should be made to pay damages.
Nne read the OP's thread again extensively, then read your post and decide whether you are making some sense or you choose to be plainly stu.pid

5 Likes

Re: Mob Destroys MTN Office In Owerri (Photos) by scholes0(m): 9:47pm On Dec 02, 2015
Self destruction....

1 Like

Re: Mob Destroys MTN Office In Owerri (Photos) by BUSHHUNTER: 9:48pm On Dec 02, 2015
I hope this can happen everyday
Re: Mob Destroys MTN Office In Owerri (Photos) by benoski2(m): 9:49pm On Dec 02, 2015
Dat was good let them go to south africa n tell there MD or GM I no hw much I lose today cos of dis idiot network
Re: Mob Destroys MTN Office In Owerri (Photos) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 02, 2015
is this part of the IPOB protest?

1 Like

Re: Mob Destroys MTN Office In Owerri (Photos) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 02, 2015
MTN is a recidivistic corporate rascal given filip by the impunity prone, corruption ridden, inept, clueless and directionless personality of Good luck Jonathan and his ilk in government who couldn't be bothered whether or not the regulator did its job creditably. Can you believe the corporate rascal has suspended my line for reasons of "incomplete SIM registration" even after I'd done the sim registration on three different ocassions, the last being at its very own office. NCC has made matters worse as its consumer portal on its website won't take your complaint until you present details to show you had previously complained to the network provider without success. Pray, how do you possess such details when, in the first place, you cannot access the network provider to make a complaint. I wasted my whole day at an MTN Office today trying to let them know my sim had been registered and left circa 5pm after a fruitless effort to enter into their office. I'm presently without a phone line grin
IamMissMarvel:

This Biafra protests these past weeks has made me realize that violence is not sectional.

The same Igbo's that are speaking against violence in the north have shown their violent side these past weeks.

If the north and east are agitating for Independence, what can I say if they are exhibiting the same traits?

It'd a horible thing that a woman speaks with no control. Dont allow me to use harsh words on u.

3 Likes

Re: Mob Destroys MTN Office In Owerri (Photos) by MzPecs(f): 9:50pm On Dec 02, 2015
wristbangle:

Darling, what happened to ur alternate account?
Deactivated embarassed
Re: Mob Destroys MTN Office In Owerri (Photos) by JakesJ(m): 9:51pm On Dec 02, 2015
themejiwalker:
Whats their grievance?
Ar U 4rm Ghana Or Togo?

3 Likes

Re: Mob Destroys MTN Office In Owerri (Photos) by Kennydoc(m): 9:51pm On Dec 02, 2015
Bevista:
Maybe I have a comprehension problem or the report is just unintelligible.

Are the youths not aware that MTN has been compelled by NCC to deactivate all unregistered lines? Or are they not aware of the N1.04T fine hanging on MTN neck?

It's like you don't have an MTN line, or you were lucky that ur line wasn't blocked.

I duly registered my line. Even when they started sending messages for customers to go and verify their sim registration, I did, as I had to spend over 2 hours in their office to be attended to. Imagine that after all these, they blocked my line last night. I went to their office in Maitama today, and it was like a market. So many customers were shouting and complaining. Many of them said they were going to port straight to Glo.

MTN will lose so many customers after this mess. I'm very sure of that.
Re: Mob Destroys MTN Office In Owerri (Photos) by scholes0(m): 9:52pm On Dec 02, 2015
Seunaj05:
When you officially have 3 brothers but u decide to have the power shared and recycled between only two, these is wot happens. This is unbecoming of the Igbos...e be like say they don lost their tolerance o. Yoruba don set up the stage, rang the bell, retreat and cross leg to watch the show

What are you saying?
Which three brothers?
The last president in power belonged to which brother's camp?
All these simplistic analysis of What or who constitutes Nigeria is becoming funnier by the day ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mob Destroys MTN Office In Owerri (Photos) by fromnigeria(m): 9:52pm On Dec 02, 2015
IamMissMarvel:

Check your life pls if this how you go about generalizing and digressing unnecessarily.

Mtcheeeew

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mob Destroys MTN Office In Owerri (Photos) by persius555(m): 9:52pm On Dec 02, 2015
Our SE brethrens should please thread softly. Violence is not a viable option the igbos have always resorted to.
We should Remember the saying; the patient dog eats the fattest bone.
Re: Mob Destroys MTN Office In Owerri (Photos) by wristbangle: 9:53pm On Dec 02, 2015
Emeskhalifa:

I havent been enjoying it for the past three days. Very poor and bad.
No suprise say befr u fit see my reply fit be at 11pm. Na network fault sad

Heya, which area be that?
Re: Mob Destroys MTN Office In Owerri (Photos) by sirpnwa(m): 9:55pm On Dec 02, 2015
that is good for the stupid mtn. its just negining is remeaning lagos outlet to dostroy we will get dea. nonses.
Re: Mob Destroys MTN Office In Owerri (Photos) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 02, 2015
Investors will soon start withrawing their investments, Like NE, SE is becoming a bad investment destination. Way to go IPOB, Clap for yourself Nnamdi Kanu, Goodluck Biafrans kiss wink smiley cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Mob Destroys MTN Office In Owerri (Photos) by chuzero(m): 9:56pm On Dec 02, 2015
victor2fresh:
Angry Mob Stones & Destroy MTN Office In
Owerri This Morning B/c Of Customers Line
been Suspended, Without Wasting Time Airtel
Workers Took Over there Office & Start
Selling
There Line “Lol” (See Photos Bellow)

http://www.starzhit.com/naijanews/angry-mob-stones-destroy-mtn-office-inowerri-this-morning-bc-of-customers-linebeen-suspended-without-wasting-timeairtel-workers-took-over-there-office-start-selling-there-line-lol/
Re: Mob Destroys MTN Office In Owerri (Photos) by wristbangle: 9:56pm On Dec 02, 2015
MzPecs:

Deactivated embarassed

Awww, quite painful but welcome back
Re: Mob Destroys MTN Office In Owerri (Photos) by baloney: 9:56pm On Dec 02, 2015
those MTN guys almost ruined me with
auto messages & deductions especially
of resent. worst is calling the customer
care & not getting to speak to l...zy ...........

i don suffer for MTN hand.
Re: Mob Destroys MTN Office In Owerri (Photos) by Bevista: 9:58pm On Dec 02, 2015
Kennydoc:

It's like you don't have an MTN line, or you were lucky that ur line wasn't blocked.

I duly registered my line. Even when they started sending messages for customers to go and verify their sim registration, I did, as I had to spend over 2 hours in their office to be attended to. Imagine that after all these, they blocked my line last night. I went to their office in Maitama today, and it was like a market. So many customers were shouting and complaining. Many of them said they were going to port straight to Glo.

MTN will lose so many customers after this mess. I'm very sure of that.
Noted. I now understand what the issues are.
Re: Mob Destroys MTN Office In Owerri (Photos) by judges: 10:01pm On Dec 02, 2015
others should not be happy, òpá ti won first name ìyàwó wá lòkè àjà.
Re: Mob Destroys MTN Office In Owerri (Photos) by DrChukzy(m): 10:03pm On Dec 02, 2015
IamMissMarvel:

Hey,read in between the line. They were annoyed because their lines were suspended. Meanwhile, did they 'vandalise' anyother network property?...The Norths are fighthing cos of a Religion and IPOB is for a Nation. Get your facts right before blabbing

2 Likes

Re: Mob Destroys MTN Office In Owerri (Photos) by naijafella(m): 10:03pm On Dec 02, 2015
Nonsense! ..Good for them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BEWARE (for Those Using Whatsapp Wiki Search) / How To Get Airtime Code For Free (all Networks Recharge Card In 9ja) / The Best Phone To Buy With A Budget Of N40k?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.