Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,038 members, 7,916,003 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 01:47 PM

Mob Destroys MTN Office In Owerri (Photos) - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mob Destroys MTN Office In Owerri (Photos) (59418 Views)

Sim Registration: Crowd At Zaria MTN Office / Crowd At MTN Office Ikotun / See Akure Mtn Office Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mob Destroys MTN Office In Owerri (Photos) by MzPecs(f): 10:04pm On Dec 02, 2015
wristbangle:

Awww, quite painful but welcome back
Thank u! smiley
Re: Mob Destroys MTN Office In Owerri (Photos) by DrChukzy(m): 10:07pm On Dec 02, 2015
sukkot:
the ndigbo people of the world have come unhinged. they have lost it. first ipob violence and now this. ndigbo has come unhinged mentally. somebody help these ndigbo crazy folks find medication cry cry
Like how ur father needs dah im drug abi na ur mama need fresh prick to cure her madness?

2 Likes

Re: Mob Destroys MTN Office In Owerri (Photos) by Gayigaskia(m): 10:09pm On Dec 02, 2015
IamMissMarvel:
Igbo's are slowly becoming like the North.

This Biafra protests these past weeks has made me realize that violence is not sectional.

The same Igbo's that are speaking against violence in the north have shown their violent side these past weeks.

If the north and east are agitating for Independence, what can I say if they are exhibiting the same traits?
The so called IPOB protests has led to the loss of lives already.

How can you resort to vandalism just cause you're aggrieved?

My suggestion, anyone caught should be made to pay damages.

The north is no longer like that. they relegated it to the biafrauds grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mob Destroys MTN Office In Owerri (Photos) by sukkot: 10:09pm On Dec 02, 2015
DrChukzy:

Like how ur father needs dah im drug abi na ur mama need fresh prick to cure her madness?
Dr but why evuls ?
Re: Mob Destroys MTN Office In Owerri (Photos) by Idenyijoshua(m): 10:12pm On Dec 02, 2015
atimes i wonder what we want in Nigeria. We were jubilating when mtn was fined, now we are protesting the effect of that fine. Action and reaction will always come to play
Re: Mob Destroys MTN Office In Owerri (Photos) by DrChukzy(m): 10:12pm On Dec 02, 2015
sukkot:
Dr but why evuls ?
Because you refuse to think straight!
Re: Mob Destroys MTN Office In Owerri (Photos) by anomsodi(m): 10:14pm On Dec 02, 2015
One funny tin abt dis reportege is one side...
1 y wnt d b angry wen an individual will spend 8hrs @dia office jus to do welcom bk or update of his sim. afta stayin such long d will tell u to go dat d r out of service or dia network is bad.
couple wit d difficulty in d land
high cost of transport due to fuel scarcity 2.y cnt mtn contract dis kind of work to individualll or small company to do dis work
or open more offices to discentrallise dia work... can d do dis due poor governace
3..federallll staff are doin dia games @d stadium very close to wia mtn office is llllocated bt did nt interupt d event
4 dis is wot u get wen ppe refuse to do wot d suppose to do
moreve is a minor protest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mob Destroys MTN Office In Owerri (Photos) by DrChukzy(m): 10:14pm On Dec 02, 2015
sukkot:
Dr but why evuls ?
Go Google the meaning of NDIGBO next time before commenting. Mtcheeew
Re: Mob Destroys MTN Office In Owerri (Photos) by sukkot: 10:15pm On Dec 02, 2015
DrChukzy:

Go Google the meaning of NDIGBO next time before commenting. Mtcheeew
grin grin
Re: Mob Destroys MTN Office In Owerri (Photos) by sukkot: 10:16pm On Dec 02, 2015
DrChukzy:

Because you refuse to think straight!
i was trolling wink
Re: Mob Destroys MTN Office In Owerri (Photos) by OnojaSam(m): 10:16pm On Dec 02, 2015
Is like they tied you people's destiny with MTN. I don't understand all una noise. If they're not giving you what you want move.

1 Like

Re: Mob Destroys MTN Office In Owerri (Photos) by ehixestgratias: 10:22pm On Dec 02, 2015
plz op! dis ur heading is misleading, it actually happened in benin, along Apkapkava road
Re: Mob Destroys MTN Office In Owerri (Photos) by teebaxy(m): 10:24pm On Dec 02, 2015
Acidosis:
The Nigerian Business Environment is becoming a ZOO.

No investor will put his hard earned money in a ZOO.

We're putting Nigerians in South Africa at risk

We're endangering our relatives in Diaspora

We've indirectly 'sacked' our employed workers at the MTN experience centre in Owerri.

We're directly telling potential investors never to consider investing in Nigeria.

Owerri will automatically be termed an hostile business environment in Nigeria.
stay their and be saying rubbish, bros u must been hearing about endtime, it's no joke, nobody cares about anybody... all man for himself. Let people in south live there lifes if they can while the people in Nigeria are also praying for protection. Rest my case
Re: Mob Destroys MTN Office In Owerri (Photos) by eunisam: 10:26pm On Dec 02, 2015
My line was suspended this morning 2/12/2015. i have registered my line more than 3 times and i even registered it with the NCC way back when this registration started. my problem now is no time to go to their office at list for this week.
Re: Mob Destroys MTN Office In Owerri (Photos) by EbuGeneral(m): 10:33pm On Dec 02, 2015
That particular MTN office at wethral road deserves it. how can you be updating, validating old sim cards and registering new sim cards with one machine. mehn, the day i went there to update my sim, i missed my lecture that day. next will be that there office at BRASS JUNCTION ABA, that people too the zuzu too.
Re: Mob Destroys MTN Office In Owerri (Photos) by engrhorla(m): 10:35pm On Dec 02, 2015
Are you serious?

Nigerians are really tired of MTN.

MTN office at Benin was attacked today for similar reasons.

They should just leave Nigeria ja re! grin
Re: Mob Destroys MTN Office In Owerri (Photos) by JudgementHammer: 10:37pm On Dec 02, 2015
Wow. This is goodnews. I'm very happy. God bless those mobs. That would make mtn know how bad they are. Poorest mobile network I've ever known. I dislike them like mad.
Re: Mob Destroys MTN Office In Owerri (Photos) by SmartMugu: 10:45pm On Dec 02, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
I hope SE won't be another NE.....embrace peace..jettison violence
No it wont. You SE can't do suicide bombings, life is precious. That's where NE's strategy is scary.
Re: Mob Destroys MTN Office In Owerri (Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 10:47pm On Dec 02, 2015
SmartMugu:

No it wont. You SE can't do suicide bombings, life is precious. That's where NE's strategy is scary.
tell them ...not me....tell the jobless mofos
Re: Mob Destroys MTN Office In Owerri (Photos) by Nollyvin(m): 10:48pm On Dec 02, 2015
Bevista:
Maybe I have a comprehension problem or the report is just unintelligible.

Are the youths not aware that MTN has been compelled by NCC to deactivate all unregistered lines? Or are they not aware of the N1.04T fine hanging on MTN neck?

They are aware of it, just that after wasting precious time to update ur sim registration n u are still been told ur line will b blocked. It doesn't make sense. I know d pains it took me to do it last time only for me to get SMS that my line will b blocked if I didn't complete my sim registration. Am against d vandal though but MTN is fucking up big time.
Re: Mob Destroys MTN Office In Owerri (Photos) by Classicman47(m): 10:50pm On Dec 02, 2015
IamMissMarvel:

This Biafra protests these past weeks has made me realize that violence is not sectional.

The same Igbo's that are speaking against violence in the north have shown their violent side these past weeks.

If the north and east are agitating for Independence, what can I say if they are exhibiting the same traits?

Go and catch them nah.
Re: Mob Destroys MTN Office In Owerri (Photos) by kannymoore(m): 10:51pm On Dec 02, 2015
Seunaj05:
When you officially have 3 brothers but u decide to have the power shared and recycled between only two, these is wot happens. This is unbecoming of the Igbos...e be like say they don lost their tolerance o. Yoruba don set up the stage, rang the bell, retreat and cross leg to watch the show

Dude...

Bleep You MAN!!!!

Which 3 4ucking brothers

The igbirras, jukuns, efiks, Ibibios, edo, kalabari and all other minority ethnic groups are "whom" again?...are they not Nigerians too?!

Do u see any of them making a fool of themselves over "marginalization" when everyone knows they bear the brunt of being 2nd-class citizens in this country of ours?

YOU SIR ARE AN IDIOT.. FOR REAL!
Re: Mob Destroys MTN Office In Owerri (Photos) by Leopantro: 10:53pm On Dec 02, 2015
Look at the smashed glasses

Re: Mob Destroys MTN Office In Owerri (Photos) by free2blast(m): 10:55pm On Dec 02, 2015
Wetin concern me. Ported to Etimama long time ago.
Re: Mob Destroys MTN Office In Owerri (Photos) by mistyebby(f): 10:58pm On Dec 02, 2015
Good for them. Mine I even spoke to an agent on Monday, and she confirmed my registration is complete. She gave me a code to check my status, and they replied my reg was complete, jst to wake up to a deactivated sim, after the previous stress. Me I can break their desktops if I had my way.
Their database is corrupt, they shld work on it and stop stressing Nigerians!
Re: Mob Destroys MTN Office In Owerri (Photos) by muscoliscious(f): 10:59pm On Dec 02, 2015
IamMissMarvel:

am yet to see the pictures of the burnt trucks & Mosques since I know Onitsha very well I can tell. Kayode and his fake news.Ono na ndo afu onwa
Re: Mob Destroys MTN Office In Owerri (Photos) by serendipityF: 11:01pm On Dec 02, 2015
Hahhhahahhahahahhahqhhahhhahahahha #i cant stop laughing at this..
OMG, its so funny

DaFlash:
.....Mean while in future news.

*Intense battle rages on between IPOB militants, bakassi boys and spliter group BLF(biafran libration front) over control of oilfields.

*UN states that over 5 Million IDP ibo refugees are present in Odua republic IDP camp, numbers keep growing by hundreds daily.

*US begins AFRICOM base in the failed autonomous region known as biafra to help humanitarian effort.

*odua republic voted as permanent UN security member for its wartime and humanitarian effort in the biafran war.
Re: Mob Destroys MTN Office In Owerri (Photos) by juanmiguel: 11:02pm On Dec 02, 2015
themejiwalker:
Whats their grievance?
a staff poured water on customers from upstairs cos they complained of y they shud close early when there are many people to to attend to. that got d customers angry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mob Destroys MTN Office In Owerri (Photos) by Goldenboy007(m): 11:11pm On Dec 02, 2015
This is the height of ignorance. MTN does not own any Friendship Centers, they are private businesses. You bunch of jobless miscreants have just succeded in destroying the dream of one of your kinsmen. Ignorance kills the people faster than bullets.
Re: Mob Destroys MTN Office In Owerri (Photos) by Chrixtopha(m): 11:20pm On Dec 02, 2015
this forum use to hv brilant people comment inteligently....but here, all am seein are selfles and embeciles comment....just because d stoned an mtn house that have fustrated my people alot....they didnt harm anyone oh...u lazy jobles fools are busy vomitin all d rubishes in ur mouth... insultin my zone and tribe....hv u heard that IPOB or MASSOB in d course of their protest harmed someone...since u illiterates cant distinguish btw protest and violence.... we S\Eastern are cool minded and learned people not from our own makin but God of the jews....envy of peace kil u all that presecuts us.....what u all have been hearin is not peaceful protest b4 JTF ran away 4rm war at bornu only 2 attack innocent people askin for their right....as d JTF opened fire on d IPOB....So shall God of d innocence open fire on those JTF's family, their tribe, family and tribe of those to signed and gave dat order...as peace seizes to reign in dia homes...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Can i Unlink a Phone Number From NIN? / How To Get Airtime Code For Free (all Networks Recharge Card In 9ja) / Real Reasons FG Is Replacing BVN, Others With NIN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.