Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,864 members, 7,872,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:03 AM

How The Evil Onslaught Of Abrahamic Religions Will Eventually Be Halted. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How The Evil Onslaught Of Abrahamic Religions Will Eventually Be Halted. (854 Views)

How Can Any Intelligent Person Be An Adherent Of Any Of The Abrahamic Religions? / The Spoils Of Abrahamic Religions / Reasons Why The Abrahamic Religions (Islam and Christianity) are bad for Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How The Evil Onslaught Of Abrahamic Religions Will Eventually Be Halted. by lawani: 6:29pm On Dec 06, 2015
There is a saying that goes thus 'Bi iro ba nlo fun ogun odun, ijo kan soso ni ooto yio ba' meaning 'even if a lie gets a twenty years' head start, the truth will catch up with it on thesame day it takes off'. This is particularly true in the case of Christianity and Islam, two dangerous ideologies that want to take over the world while consisting of bitterly irreconciliable sects within themselves. They go about trying to subvert others under their ideology by threatening people who disbelieve them with eternal damnation in hellfire. That these ideologies are still standing only because the truth has not taken off is self evident. Once the truth takes off, these ideologies will be consigned to the dustbin of history within a year. How can the truth take off? I believe it will be when a critical mass of people stand together to demystify the founders of these ideologies by calling them what they really were, which is charlattans. Someone, that is Jesus, who compared non Jews to dogs and Jews to children before being charged for blasphemy by the Jews after equating himself to God, then executed, did not die for humanity but was executed for blasphemy like many before and after him. Also, Mohammed who killed a man and raped his wife on thesame day, apart from attacking people for not worshipping God according to his own dictates can not be forgiven by a just God as he was well aware of what he was doing. So he is surely in the hell fire he threatened people with. These people were in the employ of demons to put it mildly, which can only be for the purpose of setting humanity against themselves and setting back human progress. Once there are enough people that have realised this, the job of breaking their demonic stronghold will be much easier but we need to reach the critical mass.
Re: How The Evil Onslaught Of Abrahamic Religions Will Eventually Be Halted. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 06, 2015
I can't wait to see the look on their faces when it happens cheesy
Re: How The Evil Onslaught Of Abrahamic Religions Will Eventually Be Halted. by analice107: 9:31am On Dec 07, 2015
in your face Buddy.
Error number 1. Islam is not an Abrahamic Religion.

If you have any Brian's to do ur research, you would ve known that by now.

Linking his linage to that of Abraham was suggested to him

by one of his closest pal, by name Al Tabari. A very good Arabic Historian and scholar then.

Al Tabari suggested to proph Mo that, having Abraham to his

name will greatly foster and give his religion

credibility. Seeing the Jews and Christians were many in

the land at that time and he wanted their acceptance.

At first, he Rejected the idea, but a little convincing did the job.

Al Tabari was the master fabricator who fabricated the Biblical names and made them look and sound like Arabic.

He was the dude who tried drawing Prof Mo's family tree

linking it to Abraham, He got lost along the way.

you doubt me? Google prophet Mohammed's linage. or just

google this "is prophet Muhammed a decendant of Ismael?"

Proph Mo was a dullard, just like his followers. He couldn't

think for himself. People kept suggesting stuff to him, he'll

accept their suggestions then forget who suggested it, and

say its Allah.

e.g for example. his Sugar Mummy, Kadijat, suggested to

him that the demon torturing him could be an Angel Gabriel.

seeing, she was a Catholic and knew abt Angel Gabriel

bringing messages and all, she suggested that maybe it

was Gabriel trying to deliver a message. what she forgot to

tell moharmad was that, when Gabriel comes, he'll always

Introduce himself, put ur mind at rest, before delivering the

message. This demon's modus operandi was at variance

with that of Gabriel. that, she didn't tell him.

Mohammad, believed her, hook, line, and sinker.

he forgot who suggested that to him, later he gave the credit

to Allah.

Secondly, him being a decendant of Abraham was Al Tabari's

suggestion. prof Mo is a fake and an impostor.

By their fruits you shall know them. says Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

Now to answer your Op.

I will leave you with this scripture to chew, that's if u have

teeth.

Many are the devices in a man's heart, never the less, the

counsel of the Lord, that shall stand. Prov. 19:21.

Who is that, that says a thing and that thing cometh to pass

when I the Lord, have not commanded it? munch onnnn.
Re: How The Evil Onslaught Of Abrahamic Religions Will Eventually Be Halted. by lawani: 10:13am On Dec 07, 2015
analice107:
in your face Buddy.
Error number 1. Islam is not an Abrahamic Religion.

If you have any Brian's to do ur research, you would ve known that by now.

Linking his linage to that of Abraham was suggested to him

by one of his closest pal, by name Al Tabari. A very good Arabic Historian and scholar then.

Al Tabari suggested to proph Mo that, having Abraham to his

name will greatly foster and give his religion

credibility. Seeing the Jews and Christians were many in

the land at that time and he wanted their acceptance.

At first, he Rejected the idea, but a little convincing did the job.

Al Tabari was the master fabricator who fabricated the Biblical names and made them look and sound like Arabic.

He was the dude who tried drawing Prof Mo's family tree

linking it to Abraham, He got lost along the way.

you doubt me? Google prophet Mohammed's linage. or just

google this "is prophet Muhammed a decendant of Ismael?"

Proph Mo was a dullard, just like his followers. He couldn't

think for himself. People kept suggesting stuff to him, he'll

accept their suggestions then forget who suggested it, and

say its Allah.

e.g for example. his Sugar Mummy, Kadijat, suggested to

him that the demon torturing him could be an Angel Gabriel.

seeing, she was a Catholic and knew abt Angel Gabriel

bringing messages and all, she suggested that maybe it

was Gabriel trying to deliver a message. what she forgot to

tell moharmad was that, when Gabriel comes, he'll always

Introduce himself, put ur mind at rest, before delivering the

message. This demon's modus operandi was at variance

with that of Gabriel. that, she didn't tell him.

Mohammad, believed her, hook, line, and sinker.

he forgot who suggested that to him, later he gave the credit

to Allah.

Secondly, him being a decendant of Abraham was Al Tabari's

suggestion. prof Mo is a fake and an impostor.

By their fruits you shall know them. says Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

Now to answer your Op.

I will leave you with this scripture to chew, that's if u have

teeth.

Many are the devices in a man's heart, never the less, the

counsel of the Lord, that shall stand. Prov. 19:21.

Who is that, that says a thing and that thing cometh to pass

when I the Lord, have not commanded it? munch onnnn.
Mohammed does not have to be a descendant of Abraham for Islam to be an Abrahamic faith. Infact Mohammed could not have been a descendant of Ishmael because that name existed only in the Torah and was a Jewish name. Prior to Christianity and Islam, no ethnic Arab bore the name. Same with Ibrahim, Haroun, Daoud and etc. Those are Torah names. Islam is an Abrahamic religion simply because it was built on Judaism and Christianity. Buddhism, Zoroastrianism, Hinduism and etc are not but Islam is. However you are free to push any position you feel is right and if you can establish your points, I will agree with you.

I see you are a Christian. Christianity's monotheism is built on Judaism, it is a perversion of it, then embellished with Kemitic and Hellenistic beliefs like the virgin birth, son of God and etc. The Egyptians and Greeks reverred some of their Kings as sons of God and born of virgins but only in thesame way the Yoruba of Nigeria rever their Obas as second in command to the orisas. A playful practice to motivate the Kings which is now perverted by Christians who now say Jesus was born of a virgin, is the son of God, died for all sins, past and future and if you don't believe, you will be burned in hell fire for ever. Those are demonic heresies. No one died for anyone's sin. I urge you to extricate yourself from the captivity of demons and become the full human you were meant to be. Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Yemen Talks, Won't Hurt Syria / . / How I Messed Up Today In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.