Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,978 members, 7,873,149 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:51 AM

Calling Niger Deltans "Ignorant And Helpless" Is The Height Of Cluelessness - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Calling Niger Deltans "Ignorant And Helpless" Is The Height Of Cluelessness (28241 Views)

Ipob Split: Ipob Releases Official Statement, Accuses Buhari Of Cluelessness / A Compendium Of Buhari' S Cluelessness: Femi Aribisala / Financial Times calls Nigeria's economic approach the height of foolishness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Calling Niger Deltans "Ignorant And Helpless" Is The Height Of Cluelessness by Preyetonye(m): 10:15pm On Dec 06, 2015
ichukwu48:

The illiteracy of you PreyeTonye/Tonybarcainsta is you actually think none of us remember the last name you claimed on NL. dummy the least you ccould have done is created a name, not even remotely close to your name. Like DUH?

If you going to be a tribalistic fool, DON'T BE A COWARD OPENING ANOTHER ID, be it in the ID you are known for and once again, speaking to yourself in your two IDs shows exactly what I said about you. You have a very low self esteem and mentally unstable
Wiseman weldone even a dummy wil knw nt to include d same name if he wants to open a new acc.
Re: Calling Niger Deltans "Ignorant And Helpless" Is The Height Of Cluelessness by FreeGlobe(f): 10:16pm On Dec 06, 2015
Macelliot:

What do I even expect from you and Tonyebarcanista..

Clark had already denied Jonathan...
Barcanista can do worse tommorow...

If there are only 3 people left in the entire world to defend Jonathan, not even a single Ijaw will be among.. I'm 100% sure that the 3 would be Igbo...
Many of them don't even know why GEJ dumped his ijaw hat..

8 Likes

Re: Calling Niger Deltans "Ignorant And Helpless" Is The Height Of Cluelessness by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 06, 2015
And d igbos are still defending him
Macelliot:

If there are only 3 people left in the entire world to defend Jonathan, not even a single Ijaw will be among.. I'm 100% sure that the 3 would be Igbo...
Re: Calling Niger Deltans "Ignorant And Helpless" Is The Height Of Cluelessness by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:16pm On Dec 06, 2015
Ugomba:
I took the guy serious when I joined this website because of his writing skills but not knowing that He is just a pretending tribalist who is trying to conceal it.
Some one posted a copy of his former i.d barca.nista post and it was a bile Igbo hatred!
Nawa o.
Only ignorant people will interpret that screenshot as 'hate for igbo'. I insist and I stand by the content of that post.
Re: Calling Niger Deltans "Ignorant And Helpless" Is The Height Of Cluelessness by basilo101: 10:16pm On Dec 06, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

You see, you don't even know what you are saying. Odili is neither Ikwerre nor Etche. He is an Ndoni man.
that is irrelevant. the important thing is that he is from rivers an he is igbo and outsiders saw him as igbo which he truely is. U should know that ppl who dont kw rivers well take all igbo speaking rivers ppl as ikwere
Re: Calling Niger Deltans "Ignorant And Helpless" Is The Height Of Cluelessness by Macelliot(m): 10:18pm On Dec 06, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

You are ignorant Sir!

The MOSSOP has NEVER demanded for independence. Their demand has always been fiscal AUTONOMY! The 2012 Declaration wasn't for Independent Ogoni State but Autonomous Ogoni region.

No time die any Ndoki or Etche demand to join the SE. Beside, even the Ndoki's in Abia state trace their Origin to Ijaw. The Ndokis in Rivers are Ijaws... That's an established fact(whether you like it or NOT). The Etches have NEVER demanded separation and non of these groups are pro-Biafrans.

Quote me anywhere
Etche are Ijaws?
what a Joke!

At the mention of "Etche" on google search.. You will be shown the map of "Igbo-Etche and not Ijaw-Etche..
http://www.google.com.ng/search?q=Etche

If Etche is Ijaw, While did an Ijaw man, Edwin clark called Peter Odili from Etche an Igbo man??

Answer my question..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Calling Niger Deltans "Ignorant And Helpless" Is The Height Of Cluelessness by FreeGlobe(f): 10:19pm On Dec 06, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

That's the point! You can't be insulting me just to blackmail me into your struggle that I don't believe in. I'm sure that the Biafran agitation will receive tremendous support if it is restricted within the territory of the SE.
and hence allow ijaws to dominate the igboid groups in SS like ken saro wiwa lamented on? You are just a clown that shouldn't be taken seriously..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Calling Niger Deltans "Ignorant And Helpless" Is The Height Of Cluelessness by basilo101: 10:21pm On Dec 06, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Only ignorant people will interpret that screenshot as 'hate for igbo'. I insist and I stand by the content of that post.
my friend stop trying to use igbos to upgrade. helpless as u are, u want to enjoy the privilege of igbos saying u hate them, nothing like hate in ur post, just attention seeking

3 Likes

Re: Calling Niger Deltans "Ignorant And Helpless" Is The Height Of Cluelessness by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 06, 2015
Ugomba:
I took the guy serious when I joined this website because of his writing skills but not knowing that He is just a pretending tribalist who is trying to conceal it.
Some one posted a copy of his former i.d barca.nista post and it was a bile Igbo hatred!
Nawa o.

Saw that too..
I was dissapointed to how tribalism has been eating us up...
Didn't even know Igbo's are hated this much even by neighbors until I came across nairaland.
The hate is real bro..
God help the Igbo nation.

3 Likes

Re: Calling Niger Deltans "Ignorant And Helpless" Is The Height Of Cluelessness by FreeGlobe(f): 10:21pm On Dec 06, 2015
Macelliot:

Etche are Ijaws?
what a Joke!

At the mention of "Etche" on google search.. You will be shown the map of "Igbo-Etche and not Ijaw-Etche..

If Etche is Ijaw, While did an Ijaw man, Edwin clark called Peter Odili from Etche an Igbo man??

Answer my question..
Odili is from ndoni not etche btw.. You people should stop giving that dude the attention he is craving for.. smh

2 Likes

Re: Calling Niger Deltans "Ignorant And Helpless" Is The Height Of Cluelessness by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:21pm On Dec 06, 2015
Macelliot:

Are you this slow? What has Jonathan got to do with South south agitation? Is Jonathan more south south than Amaechi, Oshiomole, Umana, Timpre etc? Support for Jonathan is 100% politics, it has NOTHING to do with SS. Everybody have to prerogative to support whoever he likes. But when it comes to SS interest, the talk of APC/PDP/GEJ/GMB is relegated.

I voted for GEJ but I was one of his biggest critics.
Re: Calling Niger Deltans "Ignorant And Helpless" Is The Height Of Cluelessness by ichukwu48: 10:23pm On Dec 06, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

You are ignorant Sir!

The MOSSOP has NEVER demanded for independence. Their demand has always been fiscal AUTONOMY! The 2012 Declaration wasn't for Independent Ogoni State but Autonomous Ogoni region.

No time die any Ndoki or Etche demand to join the SE. Beside, even the Ndoki's in Abia state trace their Origin to Ijaw. The Ndokis in Rivers are Ijaws... That's an established fact(whether you like it or NOT). The Etches have NEVER demanded separation and non of these groups are pro-Biafrans.

Quote me anywhere

Is that right

Even though the Nigerian government and the media seemed to downplay it, the August 2 declaration of autonomy by the people of Ogoniland just screamed out at the whole country. The images of the crowds of men, women, and children celebrating the insignias of independence rekindled memories of the people’s past struggle for local self-government.

Mr. Goodluck Diigbo, who led the August 2 declaration, said it was a proclamation of local autonomy within Nigeria and in line with the Ogoni Bill of Rights. In August 1990, the Ogoni Bill of Rights was signed by Ogoni elders and presented to the then military government. It called for “political control of Ogoni affairs by Ogoni people, control and use of Ogoni economic resources for Ogoni development, adequate and direct representation as of right for Ogoni people in all Nigerian national institutions, and the right to protect the Ogoni environment and ecology from further degradation.”

The Movement for the Survival of Ogoni People was formed that year to engage in a non-violent pursuit of the special rights of the people within Nigeria. MOSOP was led by playwright, environmentalist and author, Mr. Ken Saro-Wiwa, who was slain on November 10, 1995 by the military dictator Sani Abacha in an outrageous judicial decision that was condemned worldwide as “judicial murder.”
Indigenous Rights

Diigbo, who is described as a factional president of MOSOP, in his statement declaring “Ogoni autonomy”, cited, among other things, the degradation of Ogoni environment and failure of the Federal Government to implement the United Nations Environment Programme report on Ogoni as motivation for the move.

He explained in a press statement published in MOSOP Media, “The urgency behind the declaration is that self-government for Ogoni was overdue in view of many important issues bordering on indigenous rights of the Ogoni people being tampered with now. The UNEP Ogoni Report is one out of many.”

According to Diigbo, “The Ogoni declaration of self-government now guarantees the Ogoni people the right to participate in decision-making in all matters which would affect their rights, through representatives chosen by Ogonis in accordance with own procedures, as well as to maintain and develop all our own indigenous decision-making institutions, which we started to set up since 2011.
“It is my hope that this self-government will help to provide just and fair redress to decades of deprivation of our indigenous rights.”

Diigbo was addressing jubilant crowds at Bane, hometown of Saro-Wiwa, on August 4, two days after the independence declaration.
“Importantly, Ogoni can no longer accept dictation, any institution, government and corporation, interested in investment in Ogoni will enjoy transparent partnership, because we will end corruption and irresponsive governance in Ogoni. This means partnership will be based on free, prior and informed consent before any of our partners adopt and implement any project, and before the national government adopt any legislative or administrative measures that may affect Ogoni people,” Diigbo maintained.
‘Treason’

However, Governor Rotimi Amaechi of Rivers State, where Ogoniland is currently located, accused Diigbo of engaging in treasonable felony.
Amaechi said, “On Ogoni autonomy, I wish them well. Ogoni autonomy is not achievable. The man (Diigbo) who declared Ogoni autonomy will run into the bush tomorrow morning. What Diigbo is doing is treasonable felony. You do not declare autonomy on the pages of newspapers and magazines or on radio and television.”
But Diigbo issued another statement two days later, clarifying that he meant autonomy within the Nigerian state, quoting United Nations Conventions on the Rights of Ethnic Nationalities.
Amaechi questioned Diigbo’s claims of acting on behalf of the generality of Ogoni people.
http://ogoninewsng.com/tag/mosop/page/133/

Do you think any of us forgot Diigbo declaration began the EXACT SAME THING IPOB BEGAN aka River state government opening multiple "Ogoni groups" such as "Provisional Council of MOSOP", Ogoni Youth Council, etc to declose what Diigbo declared, which was applauded by his people. Even the OYC went an extent of rewording his statement. Ironically, the same situation occuring with IPOB with now several "Igbo groups" recently popping up to disagree with IPOB

While I'm at it, NDOKI ARE NEVER AND WILL NEVER BE IJAW and they themselves have told you greedy lots repeatedly.
Here's the two threads where the minds of Ndoki were provided over and over again
https://www.nairaland.com/2693145/ndokis-not-ijaw---barcasinta-other-ijaws
https://www.nairaland.com/2739130/ndoki-ijaw-only-political-purpose---ijaw

Even on their FB page, they equally wrote
HOW MANY OF US AS NDOKI PEOPLE THINKS THEY HAVE IJAW ANCESTORS AS SOME IJAWS ALWAYS CLAIM...

WE NEED AN ANSWER TO THESE BCAUSE WE ARE HITTING IT SOON!

Some dazed fools like Andrew Ebimone, an Ijaw guy, jumped to this page yesterday and clams that his father’s ijaw ancestor’s origins were swallowed by hyenas which are not and will never be Ndoki Ancestors he’s talking about!
https://www.facebook.com/ndokiopobo/photos/a.1457806071158000.1073741828.1455555991383008/1481227972149143/?type=1&theater

“Person who believe they have something connect to Ndoki people is at liberty to express it in a decent manner, we can even debate on it and not to insult anyone because we are not going to endue certain degree of shit from any mentally handicap people!”

Imagine someone attaching themselves to Ndoki yet not even in a
good manner, for a “nervous being like ebimone” conversing that Ndoki have ijaw ancestors but abandoned it to be swallowed by hyena..?

MAY THAT IDIOT BE PUNISHED!

Many of us are still aware of where Ndoki migrated from in search of sea with some other groups and not only us.

While Ndoki stretch directly to where we are today, discovered those Islands and have them for centuries, even some of us who feels they were getting congest in the island still returns back to upland.

Ijaw have their island known as Nembe.

NOW ANY NDOKI PERSON WHO THINKS WE HAVE IJAW ANCESTORS SHOULD PUT IT DOWN BECAUSE WE ARE HITTING ON IT SOON!!!
https://m.facebook.com/ndokiopobo/photos/a.1457806071158000.1073741828.1455555991383008/1482014182070522/

In addition
Lagos — Complaints of marginalisation have resurrected an age-old agitation by the people of Oyigbo local government in Rivers State for a merger with their kith and kin in Abia State.

There is a grounds- well of discontent and agitation in Oyigbo local government area of Rivers State. The people are seriously complaining of marginalisation in the affairs of the state and now want to go back to Abia State from where they were carved out in 1976. Oyigbo local government was merged with Rivers State following federal government's acceptance of the report of the Justice Mamman Nasir boundary adjustment commission. Besides, they insist that they are Igbo and would be better catered for in a predominant Igbo territory. The people, under the aegis of Asa-Ndoki-Obigbo League, ANOL, have petitioned President Olusegun Obasanjo, alleging denial of social amenities such as electricity, pipe-borne water, motorable roads and hospital, among others. "Since we have been denied everything due to us, we must go back to our kith and kin in Abia State", they wrote in a petition dated February 18, 2000 and signed by Stanley Akaya and Johnson Ezenma, president and secretary-general respectively. In the petition, ANOL gave 17 reasons why the people want to go back to Abia State.
http://allafrica.com/stories/200008290349.html

You can quote me anyday, land grabbing thief.

And did I mention Etche demands to leave River state? I said alongside Ndoki and Egbema, Etche is the other group predominately members of IPOB in river state.

7 Likes

Re: Calling Niger Deltans "Ignorant And Helpless" Is The Height Of Cluelessness by Ugomba(m): 10:24pm On Dec 06, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

but that was a pure hateful screenshot.
No tribe is 100% perfect, Bayelsa state was created because of Ijaw marginalizing control in the old rivers state. Thats a fact.
You avoid writing about that.
You don't throw stone in a glass house.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Calling Niger Deltans "Ignorant And Helpless" Is The Height Of Cluelessness by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 06, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Spare me bullshit...
Please don't even dare to start...
If it ain't hate then what is?
Come on .
You might say you've repented that will be understood.. But trying to play on our intelligence that you haven't hated on Igbo will be a coward move and cluelessness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Calling Niger Deltans "Ignorant And Helpless" Is The Height Of Cluelessness by Bigprozzie: 10:25pm On Dec 06, 2015
Macelliot:

Sorry! I'm a computer Engineer.

I don't believe in oil.
Oil will be irrelevant in future..

Technology owns the future..

Yes oooo

In a few decades, oil will be lower the ladder as an energy source but until then it is a FOREX earner for Nigeria

IPOB is desperate for it and they will NOT have it

It is for Nigeria embarassed embarassed embarassed

How is IPOB contributing to technological advancement apart from abusing Nigerians via a rickety radio channel?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Calling Niger Deltans "Ignorant And Helpless" Is The Height Of Cluelessness by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 06, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

You are ignorant Sir!

No time die any Ndoki or Etche demand to join the SE. Beside, even the Ndoki's in Abia state trace their Origin to Ijaw. The Ndokis in Rivers are Ijaws... That's an established fact(whether you like it or NOT). [b] The Etches have NEVER demanded separation and non of these groups are pro-Biafrans. [b]

Quote me anywhere
undecided but they are igbos right ?

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Etche

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anioma

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oyigbo

the onelga(ogbo,ndoni and etche) people are of ogbaru clan(peter odilli is from onelga) their brothers can be found in anambra too(atani,ohita,odekpe) and parts of imo.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni

the ekpeye people are found all the way from imo to rivers (mainly ahaoda LGA)down to boundry towns in bayelsa
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ekpeye
Re: Calling Niger Deltans "Ignorant And Helpless" Is The Height Of Cluelessness by badnature: 10:26pm On Dec 06, 2015
Tonyebacanista let me help you cure some of your ignorance; go and Google the history of'PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH IN NIGERIA' if that can not cure your foolishness then nothing will

1 Like

Re: Calling Niger Deltans "Ignorant And Helpless" Is The Height Of Cluelessness by basilo101: 10:28pm On Dec 06, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

That's the point! You can't be insulting me just to blackmail me into your struggle that I don't believe in. I'm sure that the Biafran agitation will receive tremendous support if it is restricted within the territory of the SE.
my friend u are confused. supporting biafra is personal thing. many SE ppl have condenmed and rejected the agitation, u can do ur own rejection without the nonesense SE vs SS thing

3 Likes

Re: Calling Niger Deltans "Ignorant And Helpless" Is The Height Of Cluelessness by Bigprozzie: 10:30pm On Dec 06, 2015
RIVERS STATE GOVERNMENT WILL IMMORTALISE FORMER HEAD OF STATE, GENERAL YAKUBU GOWON ---GOVERNOR WIKE

Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike has announced that the state government will immortalise the name of former Head of State, General Yakubu Gowon for creating the state and serving as a symbol of national unity.

Speaking at the Government House, Port Harcourt on Saturday when he received in audience Former Head of State, General Yakubu Gowon and the National Officers of Nigeria Prays, Governor Wike urged the former Head of State to continue to play the role of the defended of the nation's indivisbility and unity.

Governor Wike noted that as a pragmatic leader, he will not wait for the former Head of State to pass away before duly recognising the contributions he made in the creation of Rivers State.

He declared : "Before you leave Rivers State, something will be named after you in order to immortalise your name . It is shocking that no edifice is named after General Gowon in the state years after creation ".
He commended General Gowon for the creation of Rivers State, which has given the people the opportunity to develop and enhance the standard of living of her people.

Speaking further, Governor Wike said : "God is keeping Nigeria today. Without God, Nigeria would have been gone. Every Nigerian created by God should support Nigeria Prays.
"God used you (General Gowon ) to create Rivers. Our administration is anchored on God. With God, we will achieve all our campaign promises we made to the people. For us, the only weapon we have is God ".

cool cool cool cool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Calling Niger Deltans "Ignorant And Helpless" Is The Height Of Cluelessness by Macelliot(m): 10:30pm On Dec 06, 2015
Bigprozzie:

Yes oooo

In a few decades, oil will be lower the ladder as an energy source but until then it is a FOREX earner for Nigeria

IPOB is desperate for it and they will NOT have it

It is for Nigeria embarassed embarassed embarassed

How is IPOB contributing to technological advancement apart from abusing Nigerians via a rickety radio channel?

Other countries are moving foward and thinking of technological advancement because that's where the future holds, some lazy minded are thinking of oil...

P:S: Did I ever told you that I'm IPOB...

Receive sense!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Calling Niger Deltans "Ignorant And Helpless" Is The Height Of Cluelessness by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:30pm On Dec 06, 2015
Macelliot:

Etche are Ijaws?
what a Joke!

Answer my question..
Can't you read? Who says Etches are Ijaws? Etches are DISTINCT ethnic group. I am not aware that they call themselves Igbos. In fact, a version of their origin is traced to Benin Kingdom. That's not my business anyway...but I know that they are distinct group

And Odili is from Ndoni!
Re: Calling Niger Deltans "Ignorant And Helpless" Is The Height Of Cluelessness by Ugomba(m): 10:31pm On Dec 06, 2015
ichukwu48:

He just opened a new account today under the ID PreyeTonye to spew a hateful statement about Igbos on this page alone.

I hate a closet tribalist like that mentally deranged nigga
i noticed that. Why does he avoid writing How Bayelsa state was created out of Old Rivers State because other minorities were complaining of Ijaw marginalizing control? Is that not hypocrisy.

4 Likes

Re: Calling Niger Deltans "Ignorant And Helpless" Is The Height Of Cluelessness by emmysoftyou: 10:32pm On Dec 06, 2015
HopeAtHand:

I saw that thread, the Op is obviously Igbo..Igbos usually resort to insulting any tribe that does not support/side them in whatever misguided and irrational step they take, especially tribes/ethnicities from the former eastern region.

Callin the Niger Deltans names does not detract from the fact that we have made efforts to better our lot in Nigeria..Nigeria is a very complex, difficult country to navigate..there must be steady and wide consultations, bargainings and "political lobbying" to get even the basic things done..it may not be proper but one has to learn that the peculiarity of Nigeria has made the country so..Igbos being a major tribe have not even fared better and as such want out..wanting out though, does not guarantee Eldorado, there are no certainties as the rot has gone deep into all ethnic groups and tribes.

Igbos should either assist Niger Deltans achieve so much within Nigeria or leave us alone.we dont need their distractions.
young man keep quiet there..
mechonu gi ebea m...
So anyone that speaks ills against you and your ijaw people is igbo?
can you prove to us that the op is an igbo man?
abeg yan wetin you know jare. every frustration wey una get for backyard,una go mention igbo, op shit or piss na igbo..
Dey swear for all of una abi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Calling Niger Deltans "Ignorant And Helpless" Is The Height Of Cluelessness by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:36pm On Dec 06, 2015
Ugomba:
No 1- Majority of Igbo leaders are not in support of Biafra.
No 2- As an Anioma indigene, the North is the problem of this nation 4 now.
No 3- trying to spread a "concealed Igbo hatred" in south south will fail woefully. It wil not even sell in Delta state because Ijaw man have his own stereotypes here just like every other ethnicities.
4.- This thread is unnecessary, a matured Ijaw guy like Dearpreye will never open this kind of unnecessary tribalistic breeding thread.
My opinion.
You can be anioma or whatever its not my business. There is NOTHING like "concealed" igbo hatred in my original post and succeeding comments. That's the figment of your own imagination.

Beside, I'm not Dearpreye and you don't need to patronise me if you aren't satisfied.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Calling Niger Deltans "Ignorant And Helpless" Is The Height Of Cluelessness by ichukwu48: 10:36pm On Dec 06, 2015
Ugomba:
i noticed that. Why does he avoid writing How Bayelsa state was created out of Old Rivers State because other minorities were complaining of Ijaw marginalizing control? Is that not hypocrisy.

I'm not surprised. We see them trying to marginalized Ndoki now. Heck during the amnesty program, the people that benefited the most were all Ijaw. I don't think there was even a non-ijaw that received anything. So Bayelsa carving out of river because of their marginalization to other group does not come as a shock to me. All the fights I've read about Ijaw with any other community around them have always been about Ijaw marginalizing others

1 Like

Re: Calling Niger Deltans "Ignorant And Helpless" Is The Height Of Cluelessness by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 06, 2015
VickJames:
The south south region are helpless and that is the pure fact.

you listed a whole lot of things and what is the effect of what isaac adaka boro or what happened to ken saro wiwa? all these men lived in dreams and when real decision were made, those things they fought were taken into obscurity.

how many years did the midwestern region last?

where is the niger delta republic?

You claim to be from south south but i bet you have not really been to the different local governments where oil is been drilled. these people constitute one of the poorest people in this country.

your south south is helpless because if you are powerful as you think and bring senseless history, 80percent of the oil wells will be owned by the people from the region and not from faraway north.

if you think that south south isnt helpless, your brotherly in Udi would not have been killed by obasanjo government.

the south south are helpless because with the northerners drinking your oil wells, no man in the south south have the license to mine gold in sokoto or in osun. but they have license to head the refineries in warri, ph. a northerner is also the md of shell nigeria.

so, you are powerless and helpless. they called your brother a drunkard.

they locked your freedom fighter, asari in an underground prison.

they killed your former freedom fighters.

yes you are powerless and helpless
Word. If only that guy can wake up and face reality

5 Likes

Re: Calling Niger Deltans "Ignorant And Helpless" Is The Height Of Cluelessness by GenbIoodykiller: 10:41pm On Dec 06, 2015
basilo101:
Lol, Midwest was Azikiwe's brainchild to remove igbos in Anioma from the grip of Awolowo, remember Dennis Osadebey ruled midwest. Ikwere ppl met wit Zik several times to help create Portharcourt state to remove ijaws, abacha later created Bayelsa for the ijaws while Rivers retained PH. Adaka Boro and Saro Wiwa were killed like Chikens, Ojukwu who fought a full scale war was pardoned and given state burial. Igbos supported GEJ to restructure nigeria which will greatly benefit the SS but the parasitic north and west ganged up to scuttle that.

this is most brilliant piece ever in this thread not those history twisters cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Calling Niger Deltans "Ignorant And Helpless" Is The Height Of Cluelessness by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:42pm On Dec 06, 2015
Ugomba:
but that was a pure hateful screenshot.
No tribe is 100% perfect, Bayelsa state was created because of Ijaw marginalizing control in the old rivers state. Thats a fact.
You avoid writing about that.
You don't throw stone in a glass house.
Like I said, no part of the said screenshot has ANYTHING to do with hate for igbos. To cure your ignorance, Bayelsa was created because the Ijaws wanted at least one Ijaw state. In fact, we are agitating for more Ijaw states like the proposed Oil Rivers state made of of two Ijaw LGAs in Akwa Ibom and the Ijaw LGAs in Rivers state. That's not all!

Stop saying what you don't know
Re: Calling Niger Deltans "Ignorant And Helpless" Is The Height Of Cluelessness by emmysoftyou: 10:43pm On Dec 06, 2015
BankManager:
Never seeing a nigga on nairaland as jobless as this f_ucktard called barcanista..
my broda na true talk you yan so..
The guy need help instead of irrelevant opening of useless thread.
That topic affected him personally and emotionally hence his views.

Meanwhile,the op is right about them.(hopeless and confused people grin)

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

“Like. Share. Kill” – BBC Report On How Fake News Has Led To Deaths In Nigeria / FG Fulfils Pledge Of House To Westerhorf After 25 Years / Gov. Amaechi Slams DSP Alamieyeseigha

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.