Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,416 members, 7,881,526 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:21 PM

Calling Niger Deltans "Ignorant And Helpless" Is The Height Of Cluelessness - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Calling Niger Deltans "Ignorant And Helpless" Is The Height Of Cluelessness (28325 Views)

Ipob Split: Ipob Releases Official Statement, Accuses Buhari Of Cluelessness / A Compendium Of Buhari' S Cluelessness: Femi Aribisala / Financial Times calls Nigeria's economic approach the height of foolishness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Calling Niger Deltans "Ignorant And Helpless" Is The Height Of Cluelessness by GenbIoodykiller: 11:11pm On Dec 06, 2015
[s]
TonyeBarcanista:

I think the Obi of Onitsha or Sultan of Sokoto should be Ogba spokesman instead.

As for Etche... www.sirenjournals.com/index.php/journals?id=333
[/s]

we ask for a valid link that represents the general and acceptable opinion like that he showed you not some personal opinion grin
man you're already doomed these guys are already exposing your amateurish nature.

Euro ma nigga keep it coming

2 Likes

Re: Calling Niger Deltans "Ignorant And Helpless" Is The Height Of Cluelessness by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 06, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

What are you saying? I said and I repeat that the Declaration of 2012 was for Autonomous Ogoni region and NOT independent ogoni state. The 1990 Ogoni bill of right clearly spelt that they are resolved to REMAIN in Nigeria.

I don't care about your phantom Egbema, Etche, Ndoni or Ndoki IPOB! You aren't from Rivers state (I'm 100% sure) and Ndokis in Rivers are 100% Ijaws! Those outside trace their Ijaw Origin (but it's theirs to decide). I don't bother
Re: Calling Niger Deltans "Ignorant And Helpless" Is The Height Of Cluelessness by ichukwu48: 11:13pm On Dec 06, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

What are you saying? I said and I repeat that the Declaration of 2012 was for Autonomous Ogoni region and NOT independent ogoni state. The 1990 Ogoni bill of right clearly spelt that they are resolved to REMAIN in Nigeria.

I don't care about your phantom Egbema, Etche, Ndoni or Ndoki IPOB! You aren't from Rivers state (I'm 100% sure) and Ndokis in Rivers are 100% Ijaws! Those outside trace their Ijaw Origin (but it's theirs to decide). I don't bother

Even with FACTS presented to this fools face, out of his narcissistic, mentally deranged, mind, he still notes his own perceived "concept" as the "reality". You need SERIOUS mental help. Go find a counselor to assist you? You need a whole lot of help.

While, I'm at it, I'm not from River's state, I'm from Delta north (I've said that repeatedly and I'm proud of that) does not mean I do not have eyes. On RB FB page, there are multiple Etche, Egbema and Ndoki filled that page supporting Biafra. These are verifiable individuals with pictures, etc not the "WE SS" on this anonymous website.

Likewise, in addition, the names of the individuals arrested in PH for IPOB protest are all either etche, ikwerre, ekpeye or Igbo
Benson Sunday - Ibibio

Emmanuel Ali - Ikwerre

Ukeme Monday - Ekpeye

Chibuzor Eechina -Igbo

Charles Eze - Etche

Egbo Okechukwu - Igbo

Chibona Ifion - Eleme

John Douglas - Kalabari

Ezenwa Alphonus - Etche

Wori Endurance - Ikwerre

Chinomere Nwolu - Ikwerre

Henry Eze - Etche

Friday Uzunwa - Igbo

Igbodo Abio - Etche

Akaniyene Uwem - Ibibio

Eni Iboro - Ibibio

Obinna Stephen -Igbo

Monday Ocha - Ikwerre

Obinna Ibekwe - Igbo

Kingsley Ezengorie - Igbo (Rivers)

In addition, you can continue telling yourself "Ndoki are Ijaw" and those Ndoki's have told una, mostly you cause I've never seen dearpreye, bolatino, kotv, trying to claim Ndoki. Anyway, Ndoki have repeatedly told you, THEY ARE NOT IJAWS.

We all know the only reason your greedy self is desperate to claim ndoki is because of the oil they have abundantly.

Let me just include this, for those that want to know what an "ijaw" told an Ndoki man.
A special class of Ijaws were created. As an Ndoki man I was always told that I am 'Ijaw' in Ibo land. With the Amnesty program I was no longer 'Ijaw'. I remember having a conversation with a former President of Ijaw National Congress. He debunked my 'Ijaw' heritage by telling me that I was more Ibo. He explained that for political purposes he could accept me as Ijaw but ‘in the economic sense you are not Ijaw.’ I retorted that I am proud to be Ibo.
https://www.nairaland.com/2739130/ndoki-ijaw-only-political-purpose---ijaw

1 Like

Re: Calling Niger Deltans "Ignorant And Helpless" Is The Height Of Cluelessness by GenbIoodykiller: 11:14pm On Dec 06, 2015
Euro31:

i smell frustration you delt with him with facts

All his arguments are DOA grin imaginations

you're truly the son of your father.

as for truckpusher i swear the guys has a life outside nairaland

Some issues just left for kids to dabble upon grin

3 Likes

Re: Calling Niger Deltans "Ignorant And Helpless" Is The Height Of Cluelessness by emmysoftyou: 11:14pm On Dec 06, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

this guys dey dream about igbo even TonyeBarcanista dey smoke igbo anything spelled I-gb-o in his dead brain

do you know that this people nearly converted me to hate majority of Ijaw ikwere guys and also my friends offline chai i nearly became a bloody bigot but thanks to my good friends offline which their opinion are far different from what these urchins that cannot even speak for their families also billion thanks to dearpreye in whom i see a great future leader who stands for the truth and damn the consequences i wish to have a drink with him in person one day.

take these guys opinion at your own peril grin

Gej my man (though too gentle for my liking)

pesshy my suger mummy

Dickson the political Schwarzenegger

i love ijaws grin
genbloodykiller..hmm.. I remember this handle biko..
These guys re igbo haters listed below..

Truckpusher,hopeathand,mulatoclaro and the owner of this useless thread..
You know what to do na..general?
just like the way we rolled in imo and anambra thread...
We can make this urchins keep mute about igbos forever..
Re: Calling Niger Deltans "Ignorant And Helpless" Is The Height Of Cluelessness by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 06, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

Jesus!!! shocked so TonyeBarcanista was once a chronic igbo hater shocked

holy Mary magdalen !!! shocked

can't believe this
nono oooooooooooooo i can't believe this shocked

tell me this is a cloned account please shocked

I felt same way wen i saw it, I rushed to check the spelling to see if someone opened an account with his name wit an altered spelling

2 Likes

Re: Calling Niger Deltans "Ignorant And Helpless" Is The Height Of Cluelessness by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 06, 2015
vladimiros:

[size=14pt]80% of the Oil well are owned by Northerners, but we get the 13% derivation...

the Northerners who own the oil well pay tax to government who pay us tax in derivation..

secondly, IF THE OIL WAS IN YORUBA LAND, 80% OF THE OIL WELL WOULD BE OWNED BY FULANIS..

i am done with you...
[/size][size=8pt][/size]

This is pure lie. 80% of Nigeria OML are being controlled by NNPC and IOC like Total, Shell, Mobil, Agip etc Joint ventures(JV) and Production sharing Contract (PSC). Apart from Danjuma (Sapetrol)
there is no notherner with OML with major production.

Most of d blocks owns by notherners and other Nigerians are OPL. Oil prospertive License. They just own oil blocks on paper. No single well have been drilled in most of them. There is only about 30% probability of success of finding oil in them.
Re: Calling Niger Deltans "Ignorant And Helpless" Is The Height Of Cluelessness by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:18pm On Dec 06, 2015
chuna1985:

U typed that a long time ago n u must have forgotten the amount of hate u spit there...

Pinshure for reminder.
And where is the hate there?
Re: Calling Niger Deltans "Ignorant And Helpless" Is The Height Of Cluelessness by ichukwu48: 11:19pm On Dec 06, 2015
Bloodyrat:

Rose2014

these are lies na

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Chei. Has it gotten to that level Tonyebarcainsta? Opening multiple IDs in one day. Ewoooooo

Oya why you dey call Rose2014. She owns you money?

1 Like

Re: Calling Niger Deltans "Ignorant And Helpless" Is The Height Of Cluelessness by kayusely: 11:21pm On Dec 06, 2015
CreampieAngela:
I am not suprised. Students of history will know how Nnamdi Azikiwe frustrated the demand of the Niger Delta minorities.
We know how the igbo's vehemently rejected the establishment of the 1958 Sir Henry Willink Commission of Enquiry which was charged with the responsibility of addressing the fears of the Niger Delta minorities.

Pre-indepent Nigeria, the Niger Delta minorities argued that they do not want to be part of an independent Nigeria. They asserted that the treaties the British signed with their fathers does not include lumping them together with other tribes in Nigeria, but Alas ! An igbo man Nnamdi Azikiwe, under the cloak of ''Nationalism'' convinced the British to ignore the demand of the Niger Delta minorities

As far as they are concerened, you are a war booty to them. As far as the Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa are concerened, those of us from the minority tribe are inconsequental in the scheme of things
Go and read the evolution of nigeria's political develoopment or ask from your elders. Late obafemi awolowo was a champion of the rights of the minorities. The agigation was opposed by the northerners ably supported by their lackeys in the former eastern region as they both formed the federal government in the 1st and 2nd republics.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Calling Niger Deltans "Ignorant And Helpless" Is The Height Of Cluelessness by GenbIoodykiller: 11:22pm On Dec 06, 2015
emmysoftyou:
genbloodykiller..hmm.. I remember this handle biko..
These guys re igbo haters listed below..

Truckpusher,hopeathand,mulatoclaro and the owner of this useless thread..
You know what to do na..general?
just like the way we rolled in imo and anambra thread...
We can make this urchins keep mute about igbos forever..

bros some issues are just for fun sake and I swear am having fun here seeing Euro31 dealing with TonyeBarcanista with facts

no hard feelings bro just fun i have hand full of SS friends offline ijaw and ikwere included even from Bini and we get along so one person can never make me hate a tribe that 80% loves igbos.

TonyeBarcanista is one person and his opinion perishes with him on nairaland grin

we love SS (they have apologized for civil war betrayal and apologies accepted long ago)

3 Likes

Re: Calling Niger Deltans "Ignorant And Helpless" Is The Height Of Cluelessness by GenbIoodykiller: 11:22pm On Dec 06, 2015
Bloodyrat:

These are lies na

grin grin grin grin

What are you talking about do you need spectacles for clarity cheesy
Re: Calling Niger Deltans "Ignorant And Helpless" Is The Height Of Cluelessness by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 06, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

And where is the hate there?

Here
Re: Calling Niger Deltans "Ignorant And Helpless" Is The Height Of Cluelessness by GenbIoodykiller: 11:24pm On Dec 06, 2015
Bloodyrat:

These are lies na

grin grin grin

oops you don show grin

Behave or risk another ban

a friendly advice cool

1 Like

Re: Calling Niger Deltans "Ignorant And Helpless" Is The Height Of Cluelessness by ichukwu48: 11:26pm On Dec 06, 2015
Bloodyrat:

Rose2014

Why using a new account na

ROFLMFAO. If I'm Rose, I'll say it. I'm ikechu1278, the name ichukwu should have hinted that heck me stating I'm from anioma should have hinted that. I was banned for no reason so I am using this ID until my ID comes back up

I keep asking you, have it come to the level of opening multiple account in one day? eeh?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Calling Niger Deltans "Ignorant And Helpless" Is The Height Of Cluelessness by anachy: 11:26pm On Dec 06, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Ignorant - Not knowing, acknowledging and appreciating the level of damage and destruction the Nigerian state has done on the wealth and society of the Niger Delta minority tribes.

Helplessness: Not knowing where and how to effectively solicit help and support to stop the Nigerian state from further stealing the wealth of the Niger Delta minority tribes and the destruction of their environment.
is this what you mean? Now your statement has cause loggerhead btw ss and se.. Some said you re igbo some said you re yoruba. Pls can we meet u b4 the war end?
Re: Calling Niger Deltans "Ignorant And Helpless" Is The Height Of Cluelessness by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 06, 2015
Euro31:

www.thetidenewsonline.com/2012/02/28/ndoki-communtiy-celebrates-cultural-festival

Any reliable link to prove that Ndoki people are ijaw ? Pls don't bring that chidiopara blog issh here cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Calling Niger Deltans "Ignorant And Helpless" Is The Height Of Cluelessness by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 06, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

www.thetidenewsonline.com/2012/02/28/ndoki-communtiy-celebrates-cultural-festival

Any reliable link to prove that Ndoki people are ijaw ? Pls don't bring that chidiopara blog issh here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Calling Niger Deltans "Ignorant And Helpless" Is The Height Of Cluelessness by ichukwu48: 11:29pm On Dec 06, 2015
chuna1985:

I felt same way wen i saw it, I rushed to check the spelling to see if someone opened an account with his name wit an altered spelling

Seriously you guys didn't know Tonyebarcainsta was a chronic Igbo hater. Are you for real? You guys must be new on NL. He also have another ID which he uses for his tribalism, google ijawcitizen.

There was a reason why I never liked the mofo or felt for his "I'm changed stance". He still uses his ijawcitizen ID to insult Igbo even during the time he was acting all "liberated from tribalism".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Calling Niger Deltans "Ignorant And Helpless" Is The Height Of Cluelessness by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 06, 2015
ichukwu48:

Seriously you guys didn't know Tonyebarcainsta was a chronic Igbo hater. Are you for real? You guys must be new on NL. He also have another ID which he uses for his tribalism, google ijawcitizen.

There was a reason why I never liked the mofo or felt for his "I'm changed stance". He still uses his ijawcitizen ID to insult Igbo even during the time he was acting all "liberated from tribalism".

I have been a member since 2012, but I became a regular here dis year. I didn't know that fooool
Re: Calling Niger Deltans "Ignorant And Helpless" Is The Height Of Cluelessness by emmysoftyou: 11:32pm On Dec 06, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

bros some issues are just for fun sake and I swear am having fun here seeing Euro31 dealing with TonyeBarcanista with facts

no hard feelings bro just fun i have hand full of SS friends offline ijaw and ikwere included even from Bini and we get along so one person can never make me hate a tribe that 80% loves igbos.

TonyeBarcanista is one person and his opinion perishes with him on nairaland grin

we love SS (they have apologized for civil war betrayal and apologies accepted long ago)
hahaha..i see..let me take it for fun too, the owner of this useless thread is mentally deranged..
Catch ya later..

3 Likes

Re: Calling Niger Deltans "Ignorant And Helpless" Is The Height Of Cluelessness by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:32pm On Dec 06, 2015
Euro31:

Any reliable link to prove that Ndoki people are ijaw ? Pls don't bring that chidiopara blog issh here
Where in the link trace ndoki to igbo?
Re: Calling Niger Deltans "Ignorant And Helpless" Is The Height Of Cluelessness by GenbIoodykiller: 11:33pm On Dec 06, 2015
emmysoftyou:
hahaha..i see..let me take it for fun too, the owner of this useless thread is mentally deranged..
Catch ya later..

cool bro take care cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

IBB Returns Home After 7-week Medical Trip / PDP Chairman In YobevMeets Buhari, Decamps To APC / Did Lai Mohammed Say Adeboye, Kumuyi Will Be Prosecuted For Defying Twitter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.