Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,767 members, 7,875,924 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:23 AM

Your Biggest Crush - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Biggest Crush (22167 Views)

What Is Your Biggest sexual Turn Off? / Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? / What Is Your Biggest Physical Turn Off From A Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Biggest Crush by darlingbas(m): 4:06pm On Nov 04, 2005
My biggest crush is Maria Carrey

Re: Your Biggest Crush by esconedge(m): 5:48pm On Nov 04, 2005
layi:

Thank God. Crushes arent crushed, otherwise we wont have RKelly anymore. My sis loves the pied piper. Another female friend too. Sincerely I almost ahd a crush..i just remebered i wasnt gay rolleyes
Musically he's da bomb...an innnovator.with the touch of Gold. A real crush-material.

My Biggest crush was Oluwakemi O**y**i. She looked like a petite indian girl but she's from the yoruba race (just like me). I fell sould over body in lof. I toasted her but she nor gree. She said we were better as friends..i knew she wasnt ready for a relationship then. I remained her friend till date (9yrs now). She had a boyfriend later on but we were still friends. She came to me anytime they had a fight. When she was sick..i was there, when she ran into a mess in her office..i was there for her. I kept reassuring her of my love while she kept 'pushing' herself on d other guy. recently the guy left her and she was struck.
The sad part is that is that she wants me now but i don't want her no more...the feelin aint like before. I've met someone else who loves me deeply.
Sincerely she was my biggest crush. I cried when i was leaving UNILAG for UNIPORT because i wont see her in a long while.
layi,its like you and i have tha same story,but don't you think ladies like this are fools?
there's this girl i had a crush on,told ar all wot i felt,love,passion,pains without ar,and you know wot ended the story,she said"am not ready now".Well as the guy i told ar "ok,i'll wait till your ready".
She ended up dating this sharp guy that got wot he wanted and left ar in pieces,now she's back but my heart is no where to be found because ladies are not what i have in my brain 4 now....
i think all ladies deserve to be crushed,but not the right ones...
Re: Your Biggest Crush by cushman(m): 6:06pm On Nov 04, 2005
My biggest crush ever...

CHARLIZE THERON

Re: Your Biggest Crush by tamia(f): 6:22pm On Nov 04, 2005
i have many celeb crushes one of them is  Boris Kodjoe

m -m -m, he fine!!!!!!!

Re: Your Biggest Crush by sugar(f): 11:10pm On Nov 04, 2005
sorry o... i think she needs to move on & get a life!
Re: Your Biggest Crush by icingbaby(f): 12:08am On Nov 05, 2005
my biggest crush have to be Nas. he's so fine smiley smiley
Re: Your Biggest Crush by goodguy(m): 4:38am On Nov 05, 2005
My Biggest crush - Mary

...mother of Jesus duhh!! tongue
Re: Your Biggest Crush by WesleyanA(f): 5:18am On Nov 05, 2005
i think this guy's cute

Re: Your Biggest Crush by Nobody: 6:19am On Nov 05, 2005
Used to be Mario n Omarion

but now its just O.
Re: Your Biggest Crush by WesleyanA(f): 6:20am On Nov 05, 2005
I think everyone knows that by now KC cheesy probably except for the new members.
Re: Your Biggest Crush by Nobody: 6:22am On Nov 05, 2005
Lol , i got more

remember famous jett jackson on disney channel?

My God!! that boy was so fine , i used to love him smiley
Re: Your Biggest Crush by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 06, 2005
i'm still living it...i'll inform you when i get over it cool
Re: Your Biggest Crush by whiteshark(m): 5:52am On Nov 07, 2005
do pips still have such feelins If u have a crush my dear, crush it and move on...

Re: Your Biggest Crush by mckaycee(m): 9:43am On Nov 07, 2005
You have a crush, you get crushed grin, can't really say why.
I am afraid to say this, I had or rather still have a crush with someone
in Nairaland, I have heard her voice, seen her pix, but i got crushed (don't guess who pls wink wink)
am I moving too fast grin ......somebody shld hep me out cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: Your Biggest Crush by ldollier(f): 1:59pm On Nov 07, 2005
not shaken by those gals they are doing their job and they have their boundaries, it ends on stage and that's all rolleyesBut am threatened by my fellow Nairaland user (Idollier) here and except she denounces him for me.... am still waiting o

mycutie.. i have been tryin to quote.. but its like not workin on ma comp.. anyways denounce r kelly for ya... lol smiley smiley yea rite... i will definentely see him one day.. i also have a huge crush on will smith and kobe bryant smiley
Re: Your Biggest Crush by layi(m): 2:45pm On Nov 07, 2005
ldollier:

mycutie.. i have been tryin to quote.. but its like not workin on ma comp.. ..........

Try rightclick on an empty space and click out. Then click insert to quote. It will work if your prob has to do with popup-blocker installed on ur PC.
Re: Your Biggest Crush by mycutiepie(f): 5:22pm On Nov 07, 2005
ldollier:

not shaken by those gals they are doing their job and they have their boundaries, it ends on stage and that's all rolleyesBut am threatened by my fellow Nairaland user (Idollier) here and except she denounces him for me.... am still waiting o

mycutie.. i have been tryin to quote.. but its like not workin on ma comp.. anyways denounce r kelly for ya... cheesy smiley smiley yea rite... i will definentely see him one day.. i also have a huge crush on will smith and kobe bryant smiley

Idollier, am warning you now oooooooooooo, if you wan make yankee still contain you, denounce him now cry and for you wishing to see him....IMPOSIBLE except I wan it to happen rolleyes
Re: Your Biggest Crush by IAH(f): 6:34pm On Nov 07, 2005
Another huge crush I had was one guy in my class back in my former school. He was clearly the most handsome guy in that class. Tall, dark and very handsome with sharp facial features...he looks like he was carved.  And he had beautiful hands too! The kind of fingers I would like to go in my ***** rolleyes I crushed on him till I left Nigeria. Seems like he had a crush on me too or was I just thinking so? 
Re: Your Biggest Crush by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 07, 2005
IAH:

And he had beautiful hands too! The kind of fingers I would like to go in my ***** rolleyes

oh gosh! what a crook you are!
Re: Your Biggest Crush by Scorpio(f): 9:32pm On Nov 07, 2005
hmm, i see so many ppl gettin crushed cheesy
Re: Your Biggest Crush by ldollier(f): 4:04am On Nov 08, 2005
mycutiepie:

Idollier, am warning you now oooooooooooo, if you wan make yankee still contain you, denounce him now cry and for you wishing to see him.IMPOSIBLE except I wan it to happen rolleyes

ok girl smiley i denounce r kelly for you... that is until his trial is over.. if he is innocent.. he continues to be mine... if he is guilty u can have him all smiley
Re: Your Biggest Crush by ldollier(f): 4:06am On Nov 08, 2005
layi:

Try rightclick on an empty space and click out. Then click insert to quote. It will work if your prob has to do with popup-blocker installed on your PC.

layi thanks a lot.. smiley smiley that was very helpful
Re: Your Biggest Crush by goodguy(m): 10:08am On Nov 08, 2005
IAH:

The kind of fingers I would like to go in my ***** rolleyes
*Clears throat* rolleyes
Re: Your Biggest Crush by nddy(m): 1:14pm On Nov 08, 2005
are you choking ?
Re: Your Biggest Crush by mycutiepie(f): 3:39pm On Nov 08, 2005
ldollier:

ok girl smiley i denounce r kelly for you... that is until his trial is over.. if he is innocent.. he continues to be mine... if he is guilty u can have him all smiley

Chineke moooooooooo shocked are you yoruba or igbo? people.......... human beings with love of the mouth. No matter what happens to him, i will stay by him even have started fasting on his behalf for God to take control of his case, and if the opposite happens cry, i will take it as the will of God and try visiting and writing him but Idollier, you are not his core fan and for this.... You are banned from listening to his music till...... angry
Re: Your Biggest Crush by yemmydavid(m): 9:15pm On Nov 08, 2005
i have crushes regularly.but it comes and go dats y i like it. i used to b a very shy person so havin crushes is part of dat.
wen i was in sec skool,i had a crush on on chik like dat and she neva knew.in d uni too,d same tin.
my biggest crush is BILL CLINTON,KOFI ANAN,......... and many more

imagine nobody said he/she has a crush on our president o
Re: Your Biggest Crush by ldollier(f): 12:38am On Nov 09, 2005
mycutiepie:

Chineke moooooooooo shocked are you yoruba or igbo? people.......... human beings with love of the mouth. No matter what happens to him, i will stay by him even have started fasting on his behalf for God to take control of his case, and if the opposite happens cry, i will take it as the will of God and try visiting and writing him but Idollier, you are not his core fan and for this.... You are banned from listening to his music till...... angry

ewoooooo ooooo.. yea i am igbo wat about you?... people when times get too hard.. trust me people will leave.. i hope he is innocent sha.. i fit grin wit him in one of his songs(give me ur body, feeling on yo booty).. smiley oh so your fasting and praying for him.. well try not to overdo it.. cuz all evidence proves him guilty.. sad i should be banned from listening to his music.... dats understandable considering the fact that all i have of his albums are bootlegs sad all in all.. he is definently ma biggest crush thats until he set up the camera.. but i still love him.. but dont worry i have already denouced him sha smiley
Re: Your Biggest Crush by WesleyanA(f): 5:34am On Nov 09, 2005
okay?
Re: Your Biggest Crush by Nobody: 6:11am On Nov 09, 2005
Bow Wow
Trey Songz
Chris Brown
LL Cool J
Will Smith
Marlon Wayans
Shemar Moore
Lebron James
Carmelo Anthony
Shia LaBeouf
Tyson Beckford
O'Ryan
a friend of mine - Tyler
Re: Your Biggest Crush by Nobody: 6:12am On Nov 09, 2005
Morris Chestnut , My God!!
Re: Your Biggest Crush by WesleyanA(f): 6:15am On Nov 09, 2005
who's that? some actor?
Re: Your Biggest Crush by Nobody: 6:16am On Nov 09, 2005
yeah girl u havent heard of him ?, he a sexy chocolate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

She Gave Me Her Facebook Password Voluntarily, Why? / My Pre-wedding Pics / My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.