Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,256 members, 7,887,741 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:07 PM

Your Biggest Crush - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Biggest Crush (22203 Views)

What Is Your Biggest sexual Turn Off? / Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? / What Is Your Biggest Physical Turn Off From A Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Biggest Crush by Dsense(m): 9:07pm On Feb 06, 2011
koolchicco:

Why they(Pro Mubarak) didn't steal you away in Egypt is simply beyond me angry grin

Ah ma'am we never pass the crush level eh? wink tongue
Ogunfe angry
Re: Your Biggest Crush by koolchicco: 9:10pm On Feb 06, 2011
D-sense:

Ogunfe angry

Amoeba cheesy
Re: Your Biggest Crush by Mygoldie(f): 9:13pm On Feb 06, 2011
koolchicco:

Why they(Pro Mubarak) didn't steal you away in Egypt is simply beyond me angry grin

Ah ma'am we never pass the crush level eh? wink tongue

Yea,but it feels new and fresh,by the day. wink wink
Re: Your Biggest Crush by Dsense(m): 9:15pm On Feb 06, 2011
koolchicco:

Amoeba cheesy
Donkey,destitute zebra angry
Re: Your Biggest Crush by koolchicco: 9:20pm On Feb 06, 2011
Mygoldie:

Yea,but it feels new and fresh,by the day. wink wink

Yea, aight, Gbammed! wink

D-sense:

Donkey,destitute zebra angry

@OP

Mr.Cork's biggest crush is^^^
Re: Your Biggest Crush by Daresh(f): 3:57pm On Apr 03, 2012
My greatest crush was on Paddy Adenuga, Mike's son. I watched an interview and I was like damn that guy is hot. And then I started seeing him everywhere, newspapers, magazines,I had friends who knew him talk about him.I even harrassed a friend who was an engr @ glo sef to tell me about him. All my friends were like, "babe, if you see this guy what will you do?" I'm like I dunno we'll see. One night I went to Soul Lounge with my friend, I was at d bar and lo and behold who was standing behind me with his pals? Paddy himself! kiss I no fit talk, na corner eye I take dey look am. Can you believe I was in d club for hours but I cldnt even say hi? Kai! After that night wey my liver fail, I just slowly lost interest jor, bbut the boi is still fine o!
Re: Your Biggest Crush by coolik12(m): 10:32pm On Apr 03, 2012
yea i had a crush and just yesterday 2 be precise.she's Chidimma slim and slender like the waving lillies. wow! She was all that i need but her reaction came rather too sudden. Did she know i already have a croach with her..i don't think she does ,all i know is wen she ask for my pen i was busy asking her name but wen she asked what i needed them for i said i wasn't really talking to her. But now i wish i had taken my chance cos she is worth having a crush!
Re: Your Biggest Crush by kariolality: 7:45pm On Sep 18, 2012
Crush ... Crush ...Crush

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

I Think My Fiance Does Not Have A Hole For Penetration Of Penis In Her Vagina. / Please I Need Advice On How To Make My Front Hair Grow.(see Picture Inside) / A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.