Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,911 members, 7,872,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:09 AM

Your Biggest Crush - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Biggest Crush (22158 Views)

What Is Your Biggest sexual Turn Off? / Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? / What Is Your Biggest Physical Turn Off From A Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Biggest Crush by WesleyanA(f): 6:17am On Nov 09, 2005
nope. probably seen him but don't recognize his name
Re: Your Biggest Crush by Nobody: 6:18am On Nov 09, 2005

i know youve seen him b4 cheesy
Re: Your Biggest Crush by WesleyanA(f): 6:25am On Nov 09, 2005
looks familiar.
he's alright imo
Re: Your Biggest Crush by Nobody: 6:31am On Nov 09, 2005
nah hes fine , u need to watch his movies , u'll fall 4 him .. if u have eyes Lol j/p
Re: Your Biggest Crush by Z4M4eva(f): 10:39am On Nov 09, 2005
Well, I rele cannot remember but i fink it was someone in secondary school,DEFINATELY
Re: Your Biggest Crush by ace2ice(f): 1:19pm On Nov 09, 2005
yea, my first 'real crush' was on a senior in my secondary school. i didnt date anyone for 3years cause i kept praying he's come back(used to ask me out) and when he finally did (about 5-6years later), i just lost it all, and that was when i got over him, told him everything too......
it was soooo crazy! but im glad cause he's a correct guy
Re: Your Biggest Crush by adesodgi(m): 5:10pm On Nov 09, 2005
he must really be prince charming o,men wait for a guy 4 six years,i wish someone could do d same 4miya...
Re: Your Biggest Crush by ace2ice(f): 12:55pm On Nov 10, 2005
adesodgi:

he must really be prince charming o,men wait for a guy 4 six years,i wish someone could do d same 4miya...
prince wetin.... he aint all that in looks but he's got brains and dats what attracts me the most + he uses glasses  rolleyes don't know why that does something to me.

you may not know o, someone somewhere is probably loosing it for u without you even guessing.....
Re: Your Biggest Crush by fabian(f): 1:27pm On Nov 10, 2005
Hm,Ace, tell me all the juicy details! L.O.L!
Re: Your Biggest Crush by ace2ice(f): 2:03pm On Nov 10, 2005
fabian:

Hm,Ace, tell me all the juicy details! L.O.L!
L.O.L abeg o! not what you're thinking!  L.O.L
Re: Your Biggest Crush by fabian(f): 2:44pm On Nov 10, 2005
What cha think I'm thinking? grin
Re: Your Biggest Crush by playboy(m): 10:51am On Nov 15, 2005
I still can not understand why any of the girls on this forum dont have a crush on OBJ...wetin the guy do na?
Re: Your Biggest Crush by star(f): 11:25am On Nov 15, 2005
Have crush--- on 'Omar Epps' and Zeal of Styl-plus.
Re: Your Biggest Crush by fabian(f): 12:06pm On Nov 15, 2005
Hmm, Omar Epps, i used to like him way back, but no, didn't have a crush on him!
Re: Your Biggest Crush by IAH(f): 2:05pm On Nov 15, 2005
star:

Have crush--- on 'Omar Epps' and Zeal of Styl-Plus.

Star! Aren't you married?
Re: Your Biggest Crush by star(f): 2:43pm On Nov 15, 2005
don't crucify meO . am talking about the crush that I had before I got married o..beofre them go amebo for my husby.. and he starts to dress like ----------------. My husband sef know say I dey feel something for Zeal of Styl plus. he bought me a ticket to watch them recently on the Island but when I came home with Zeal's authograph on my dress, he ordered me to wash it off that midnight... I tire for jealousy O
Re: Your Biggest Crush by IAH(f): 2:44pm On Nov 15, 2005
Hehehehehe! I will tell ya husband! cheesy cheesy
Re: Your Biggest Crush by ocho(f): 8:51pm On Nov 15, 2005
here he is, in all his sexyness! I am infact not crushed but CRASHED kiss

Re: Your Biggest Crush by Scorpio(f): 10:20pm On Nov 15, 2005
kai, infact God na im go intervene for your case cheesy
Re: Your Biggest Crush by ocho(f): 11:51pm On Nov 15, 2005
u scorpio, i know say you go talk.watin carry u come here now? cheesy
Re: Your Biggest Crush by Scorpio(f): 3:07am On Nov 16, 2005
na you o, u know i got mad luv for ya wink cheesy
Re: Your Biggest Crush by rihanna(f): 6:55pm On Nov 16, 2005
who is this 2face guy?
Re: Your Biggest Crush by ocho(f): 7:17pm On Nov 16, 2005
what? u don't know 2-face? u're just kidding right?okay, i'll give u a full descrition later girl, trust me, you'll fall too grin same goes for Scorpio, she'll kolo too
Re: Your Biggest Crush by Nobody: 3:32am On Nov 17, 2005
my biggest crush actually ended up in tragedy.
i had a crush on a stunninly handsome guy
some years ago,my best friend came to tell me he
was dead in a car crash on his was back from school.
Very sad,i still remember and think of him alot. cry cry cry cry

My second big crush was a guy that was in my skool he was my seniro though but i guess he noticed i fancied him and the funny thing is that he fancied me too but we just couldnt talk cos i was shy and so was he but anytime i come out of my classroom he will be standin by the window of his class and our eyes often get interlocked in an endless gaze when we see and all he does is smile while i hide shocked rolleyes grin cheesy grin
Re: Your Biggest Crush by rihanna(f): 3:48pm On Nov 17, 2005
ocho:

what? u don't know 2-face? u're just kidding right?okay, i'll give u a full descrition later girl, trust me, you'll fall too grin same goes for Scorpio, she'll kolo too
wat country is he from? is he Nigerian or American?
Re: Your Biggest Crush by legry(m): 4:14pm On Nov 17, 2005
I still have a crush on her and 15 years after ive still not told her, now in my book that a big crush ( and i think she's still single ).
Re: Your Biggest Crush by Scorpio(f): 5:06pm On Nov 17, 2005
why haven't you at least told her, she might be the One and you are here sayin somn else. abeg go and say hi jo
Re: Your Biggest Crush by legry(m): 6:07pm On Nov 17, 2005
na na na the risk is wey too high what if i do tell her and i find out she isnt all i thought she was or worst she's not into guys or she prefers light guys to dark guys look i can keep going on and on and on with things that can go wrong, so to keep this lovely fantasy of mine beautiful ill just keep having a crush on her till we both get to the other side of life, and if by chance fate brings us together then fine but if not scorpio this is going to be my fantasy.
Re: Your Biggest Crush by ocho(f): 7:46pm On Nov 17, 2005
@rihanna, he's very much NIGERIAN. he sang the ever popular AFRICAN QUEEN
Re: Your Biggest Crush by Scorpio(f): 8:29pm On Nov 17, 2005
@ Legry,dat's the most borin fantasy i ever seen. no qualms sha o, i'm just sayin my piece, u never know, she just might be diggin u too.
@Ocho, who dosen't know about tuface?
Re: Your Biggest Crush by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 17, 2005
I had a crush on a girl once and i still do(dont get me wrong here i am not a lesbian) cry
Re: Your Biggest Crush by whiteshark(m): 10:40pm On Nov 17, 2005
..... I am in the mood to crush something/someone... any volunteer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

She Gave Me Her Facebook Password Voluntarily, Why? / SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] / Why Do You Love Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.