Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,331 members, 7,884,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 02:19 PM

How Do We Know True Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do We Know True Love? (1425 Views)

How To Know True Love / How Do You Know True Love? / Its Better The Devil U Know Than The Angel U Dont Know, True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do We Know True Love? by samparian(m): 11:14am On Jun 02, 2009
The word "I LOVE YOU" is used rampantly these days.
we use it when we want to get into a girls pants sharply
Gilrs use it when they want to "collect" something from you
sometimes, we all use it just for the fun of it.
My question is this?
How do you know when someone truelly loves you?
Not because you drive a fancy car and have got money in the bank. How do you know when you are truelly loved?
You can be in love with someone, but she doesnt really love you. she's just there because you can provide all her financial needs.
Re: How Do We Know True Love? by beingme(f): 11:42am On Jun 02, 2009
Love as they say will always find its way. True comes to deepest connection inside and within u toward the person. U might not free feel @ first but the feeling will always prevail not lust
Re: How Do We Know True Love? by whitelexi(m): 11:44am On Jun 02, 2009
Its impossible to know true love. . . I see people who say they love me today wanting my head minutes later grin grin grin
Re: How Do We Know True Love? by biola44: 11:57am On Jun 02, 2009
u can know if ur partner loves u by using ur head n not ur heart! but surely not easy 2 know,   
Re: How Do We Know True Love? by Secretz(f): 12:01pm On Jun 02, 2009
no such thing. tongue
Re: How Do We Know True Love? by v3: 1:08pm On Jun 02, 2009
juz can't tell angry angry bugger!!!

It hits you hard and u have NO way of resisting it's strong hold on you
Re: How Do We Know True Love? by bblacky(f): 1:23pm On Jun 02, 2009
true love is not easy to find. just this morning someone i have dedicated alot to, gave me the shock f my life. true love finds its way to the heart, n no matter how hard to try to let it go off u it sticks in there.
Re: How Do We Know True Love? by luxoire(f): 5:12pm On Jun 02, 2009
when they stand by you when you are poor, unemployed, about to be deported and yet they are therer by your giving you support and hope - helping you - they share your pain and joy and no matter what you always find a way to work things out - they are committed to a better tomorrow for both of you

this is true love in my books smiley cheesy grin
Re: How Do We Know True Love? by sistawoman: 8:45pm On Jun 02, 2009
It is almost impossible to know 100% that the person your in love with actually is in love with you.

But you can feel it, see it, smell it and tasted it from the other person enough that you can be 90% sure.

After the first 6-8 months of a r/s a person stops being the representive you met and the real them. From there is where you start to see how they love.
Watch them with thier mother, brothers, sisters aunts. Find out who thier favoriate is and who they despise the most.
Watch how they treat the most loved and the most despised.
Take that and compare it to how they treat you, and you will find your answer.

But make sure you are doing this comparison after the representive has left and the real them has shown up.
Re: How Do We Know True Love? by Igwe9(m): 9:07pm On Jun 02, 2009
we know true love with time, yes only time will tell. . . . .
Re: How Do We Know True Love? by samparian(m): 3:26am On Jun 03, 2009
whitelexi:

Its impossible to know true love. . . I see people who say they love me today wanting my head minutes later grin grin grin

lmao you're real funny dude grin

(1) (Reply)

Gals Are So Suspicious. / A Friend Wants To Have A Baby For Me / What P-en-i-s?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.