Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,332 members, 7,884,712 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 02:28 PM

How Do You Know True Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Know True Love? (16723 Views)

How To Know True Love / Its Better The Devil U Know Than The Angel U Dont Know, True? / How Do We Know True Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Know True Love? by mmadamsel(f): 6:26pm On Jul 15, 2012
pls friends,hw do u knw true love??is it through calls,texts,gifts,his presence or are there some extra things needed to ascertain that a guy truly loves you?
Re: How Do You Know True Love? by Gudintent: 7:33pm On Jul 15, 2012
You know it when it smacks you right on the face

Gbosa!

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Know True Love? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 15, 2012
You know a true love when he buys u a lot of popcorns.
Re: How Do You Know True Love? by Mynd44: 8:26pm On Jul 15, 2012
You know it when he buys you recharge cards

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know True Love? by Beync(f): 8:37pm On Jul 15, 2012
My dear true luv is divine, it's not very common. In so many relationships after faking those calls, sms, gifts and all that, only little trial will hit them and everyone to his or her tent. But true love is natural, u don't force it, it's comes, it patience, it's kind,it stays with thru thin and thick. True luv succeeds.

26 Likes

Re: How Do You Know True Love? by Mynd44: 8:41pm On Jul 15, 2012
Who told you true love succeeds? Abeg go away with your fortune cookie crap jorh

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Know True Love? by 190: 8:44pm On Jul 15, 2012
Beync: My dear true luv is divine, it's not very common. In so many relationships after faking those calls, sms, gifts and all that, only little trial will hit them and everyone to his or her tent. But true love is natural, u don't force it, it's comes, it patience, it's kind,it stays with thru thin and thick. True luv succeeds.

lets slice undecided

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Know True Love? by pendo89(f): 8:48pm On Jul 15, 2012
I have different scales of measure.
Re: How Do You Know True Love? by Beync(f): 8:55pm On Jul 15, 2012
Mynd_44: Who told you true love succeeds? Abeg go away with your fortune cookie crap jorh
pls hug a a wet transformer

8 Likes

Re: How Do You Know True Love? by Mynd44: 8:56pm On Jul 15, 2012
Beync: pls hug a a wet transformer
I just did that. Anything else?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know True Love? by Beync(f): 8:57pm On Jul 15, 2012
190:

lets slice undecided
and u stop the arse licking
Re: How Do You Know True Love? by Beync(f): 9:00pm On Jul 15, 2012
Mynd_44:
I just did that. Anything else?
g
Repeat the process

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Know True Love? by Mynd44: 9:08pm On Jul 15, 2012
Beync: g
Repeat the process
you are boring

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Know True Love? by Beync(f): 9:14pm On Jul 15, 2012
Mynd_44:
you are boring
am better, but u sucks, ode

7 Likes

Re: How Do You Know True Love? by Mynd44: 9:15pm On Jul 15, 2012
Beync: am better, but u sucks, ode
Still boring

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know True Love? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 15, 2012
I know it is true love when the disparity between the amount of efforts that the both of us expend on the relationship is very small.

When I am giving my all and she is simply phlegmatic toward the relationship, then it is not true love. This is also if the positions were switched.

Unfortunately, you need considerable time to figure this out because so many folks muffle up their true persona so as to get into a relationship.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know True Love? by Beync(f): 9:25pm On Jul 15, 2012
Mynd_44:
Still boring
get a life or u get lost still

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Know True Love? by 190: 9:49pm On Jul 15, 2012
Beync: and u stop the arse licking

yes i promise

so would you smiley
Re: How Do You Know True Love? by mmadamsel(f): 8:21am On Jul 16, 2012
thanks pals,just wanted to be sure cos I've seen whre ladies miss it and they think d guy loves them cos of the gifts they recieve...God help us!
Re: How Do You Know True Love? by bsalva(m): 8:50am On Jul 16, 2012
Love could just happen anyhow all ladies have there own criteria for assesing a guy there is notin like natural don't be deceived,if he gives u gift or send sms's its part of d game so there is notin natural about it.
Re: How Do You Know True Love? by r231(m): 3:47pm On Jul 16, 2012
they write it on the forehead grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know True Love? by NigeriaKwenu(m): 3:48pm On Jul 16, 2012
TRue love is blind. So, if your lover is blind then it's true love.

Afam4eva(i need to get unbanned asap)

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Know True Love? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 16, 2012
Hmm... Lemme see... True love's Greg. grin
Re: How Do You Know True Love? by slimming: 3:53pm On Jul 16, 2012
when you truely love the other person like yourself, then you will know the true love.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know True Love? by joe4christ(m): 3:53pm On Jul 16, 2012
True love is measured by the dual going their seperate ways and then coming to realise that they both cannot live without each other, then that is true love! cool

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Know True Love? by megxo(m): 3:56pm On Jul 16, 2012
TRUE LUV IS WEN UR BOIFWEND WALKS IN N SEES U ON TOP OF ANODA GUY, N HE TELLS YA "BABY, GET DRESSED LETS GO HOME" grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Know True Love? by Emilord(m): 3:59pm On Jul 16, 2012
True love exist,though it is very rare.Anytym a gurl crys wen u vex 4 her,it shows dat she loves u and is afraid of losing u or hurting ur feelns.There are oda few examples

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Know True Love? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 16, 2012
megxo: TRUE LUV IS WEN UR BOIFWEND WALKS IN N SEES U ON TOP OF ANODA GUY, N HE TELLS YA "BABY, GET DRESSED LETS GO HOME" grin grin grin grin

Death is when you actually go with him! grin

11 Likes

Re: How Do You Know True Love? by megxo(m): 4:00pm On Jul 16, 2012
lari03:
Death is when you actually go with him! grin
DEATH BY PUNCHIN..... grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Know True Love? by tos4u(m): 4:01pm On Jul 16, 2012
I dnt blame d poster, but d mods who jus put anytin on d front page, it is hight d mods got interview
Re: How Do You Know True Love? by Caracta(f): 4:02pm On Jul 16, 2012
True love is not stupidity.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know True Love? by megxo(m): 4:03pm On Jul 16, 2012
Emilord: True love exist,though it is very rare.Anytym a gurl crys wen u vex 4 her,it shows dat she loves u and is afraid of losing u or hurting ur feelns.There are oda few examples
BUR U KNOW GIRLS CAN BE VERY GUDT ACTORS O, wink DONT BE DECEIVED BY HA ALLIGATOR TEARS cheesycheesycheesycheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Whats The Difference Between Lust, Infatuation And Love? / Survey: Virtually All Of Nigerian Young Ladies Are Into Runz Biz! (screenshot / Tough Relationship Issues, Can You Answer? [images]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.