Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,370 members, 7,884,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 04:13 PM

How Do You Know True Love? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Know True Love? (16724 Views)

How To Know True Love / Its Better The Devil U Know Than The Angel U Dont Know, True? / How Do We Know True Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Know True Love? by babatty(m): 6:21pm On Jul 16, 2012
What is d diff btw true love & love?
Does love exist?
Or just a mater of understanding & acceptance
Re: How Do You Know True Love? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 16, 2012
For love to be true,it has to be blind
Re: How Do You Know True Love? by freecocoa(f): 6:30pm On Jul 16, 2012
jonnycheddars:
Get a life....
I have a life and its a very beautiful one,don't blame for the lack of love for you on your parents side.cheesy
Re: How Do You Know True Love? by boomssey(f): 6:37pm On Jul 16, 2012
bsalva: Love could just happen anyhow all ladies have there own criteria for assesing a guy there is notin like natural don't be deceived,if he gives u gift or send sms's its part of d game so there is notin natural about it.
Hmmmnnnnnnn!
Re: How Do You Know True Love? by Clemzy16(m): 6:38pm On Jul 16, 2012
[center]..and this made it to the front page.. Okay.. I get it. The op. Is indeed a lady.[/center]
Re: How Do You Know True Love? by boomssey(f): 6:45pm On Jul 16, 2012
joe4christ: True love is measured by the dual going their seperate ways and then coming to realise that they both cannot live without each other, then that is true love! cool
tru talk.
Re: How Do You Know True Love? by kepsi123(m): 6:48pm On Jul 16, 2012
i knew it was definitely love when i gave my gf 90% of my salary to take back to school. we have a fairy tale life now. she must not see this oh!
Re: How Do You Know True Love? by kittykat1(f): 6:49pm On Jul 16, 2012
tos4u: I dnt blame d poster, but d mods who jus put anytin on d front page, it is hight d mods got interview
LMAO
Re: How Do You Know True Love? by Sciencs(m): 7:04pm On Jul 16, 2012
True luv is wen u luk straight in2 his eye n tell him hw much u HATE him...bt only 4him 2turn around sympathetically jst reiterate hw much he luvs u more......if it ever happens 2u, marry him!!
Re: How Do You Know True Love? by NEROSKY(m): 7:07pm On Jul 16, 2012
Caracta:

hmmmm. I disagree. I once treated a guy this way. I didn't love him, it was just pity. The tears meant 'pity' not 'love'...though not in all cases.
EHhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. wink smiley
Re: How Do You Know True Love? by owelle22(m): 7:14pm On Jul 16, 2012
True love is wen u don't have anything †̥ offer yet he/she keps cumin arund.
Re: How Do You Know True Love? by dont8(m): 7:20pm On Jul 16, 2012
True love is when she see me with another gal kissing, she cries and come begging afterward.
Re: How Do You Know True Love? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 16, 2012
I am d definition of true love.
Re: How Do You Know True Love? by Lakayana: 7:43pm On Jul 16, 2012
megxo: LUV IS WEN DANGOTE'S BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTER AGREES 2 MARRY MEcheesy cheesy
Who told you she is beautiful?
Re: How Do You Know True Love? by Yahayablessing(f): 7:46pm On Jul 16, 2012
I wonder wht gets to sm person's head by replayin rubish when sm body needs their opinions,wel mmadamsel my darlin is not by dose material things but by cherishin and carin for each oda,appreciatin one anoda,toleratin and so on....
Re: How Do You Know True Love? by mmadamsel(f): 7:46pm On Jul 16, 2012
for the ones that contributed wisely,God bls you all and for the ones that are real cool jonsers,tnx 2... coolfor the ones that contributed wisely,God bls you all and for the ones that are real cool jonsers,tnx 2...
Re: How Do You Know True Love? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 16, 2012
'Who feels it knows it'.
Re: How Do You Know True Love? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 16, 2012
mmadamsel: for the ones that contributed wisely,God bls you all and for the ones that are real cool jonsers,tnx 2... coolfor the ones that contributed wisely,God bls you all and for the ones that are real cool jonsers,tnx 2...
ok so should they lock the thread now?
Re: How Do You Know True Love? by richyrich4life(m): 8:09pm On Jul 16, 2012
Its hard to explain... but you'll know when it happens if it is mutual
Re: How Do You Know True Love? by danzel13: 8:10pm On Jul 16, 2012
Beync: My dear true luv is divine, it's not very common. In so many relationships after faking those calls, sms, gifts and all that, only little trial will hit them and everyone to his or her tent. But true love is natural, u don't force it, it's comes, it patience, it's kind,it stays with thru thin and thick. True luv succeeds.

On point!!!
Re: How Do You Know True Love? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 16, 2012
I see love as a seed that grows. It takes time for it to be more felt and appreciated. True love stand the test of time. Time tells true love. What we tend to see at the initial phase of so-called love is just a tolerance and denial
Re: How Do You Know True Love? by goldenboi(m): 8:14pm On Jul 16, 2012
MsDarkSkin: 'Who feels it knows it'.

Shikena!!
Re: How Do You Know True Love? by emmykk(m): 8:24pm On Jul 16, 2012
Love nor dey reign again

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know True Love? by kay4all(m): 8:39pm On Jul 16, 2012
As a matter of truism, the word 'TRUE LOVE' only exist between God and His doings. True love never exist between human being it is only affection, like and admiration that exist between human being because no one knows the extent to which one can love and the rate at which it manifest which is only clear to Almighty Allah
Re: How Do You Know True Love? by eherbal(m): 9:04pm On Jul 16, 2012
SimonAndal: Hmm... Lemme see... True love's Greg. grin
grin
SimonAndal: Hmm... Lemme see... True love's Greg
faggoty bastaard
Re: How Do You Know True Love? by Caseless: 9:15pm On Jul 16, 2012
Gudintent: You know it when it smacks you right on the face

Gbosa!
Karate luv, u mean? Hope my sister or ex wl not fall into ur handS.
Re: How Do You Know True Love? by MrMandilas: 9:24pm On Jul 16, 2012
lari03:
Death is when you actually go with him! grin
No be small matter. U go hia nwien!
Re: How Do You Know True Love? by Mcleo007(m): 9:26pm On Jul 16, 2012
omo_to_dun: I know it is true love when the disparity between the amount of efforts that the both of us expend on the relationship is very small.

When I am giving my all and she is simply phlegmatic toward the relationship, then it is not true love. This is also if the positions were switched.

Unfortunately, you need considerable time to figure this out because so many folks muffle up their true persona so as to get into a relationship.

Nicely put.
Re: How Do You Know True Love? by Caseless: 9:35pm On Jul 16, 2012
Caracta: True love is not stupidity.
and who said it is. Or ar u a victim of true love in dat sense?
Re: How Do You Know True Love? by KOLOMISIY(f): 9:48pm On Jul 16, 2012
Ask google he knows better
Re: How Do You Know True Love? by Euroclydon(m): 10:03pm On Jul 16, 2012
True love always sticks around,laffs at ur dry jokes and aint demanding but gives instead but the problem is dat,u hardly find the equation balanced...its mostly loopsided.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know True Love? by sugardaddy1(m): 10:13pm On Jul 16, 2012
True love is when you deny all your girlfriends before your wife upon interrogation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Whats The Difference Between Lust, Infatuation And Love? / Tough Relationship Issues, Can You Answer? [images] / Mother Of Cristiano Ronaldo’s Son Wants Baby Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.