Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,528 members, 7,972,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 08:27 PM

Wat's Up With E-love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wat's Up With E-love? (851 Views)

I Think Marieolae Is Using E-love Portion / E-romance, E-love, EEEEEEEEE. E-world. Must Read. / E-love; True Love Or LUST?? Opinions Please. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wat's Up With E-love? by beingme(f): 3:15pm On Jun 02, 2009
HOW GOOD IS IT FLOWING WITH E-LOVE?

DOES IT REALLY WORK? WHY DO WE HOPE THINGS WILL GET BETTER AFTER HOOKING UP FROM HERE?

HOW MUCH TO U BELIEVE IN E-LOVE IF U BELIEVE IN IT?
Re: Wat's Up With E-love? by tboy1(m): 3:19pm On Jun 02, 2009
I wont call it love, but met some pretty decent ppl online 
other ppl's story might be something else though
Re: Wat's Up With E-love? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 02, 2009
I have attended 2weddings this year, they were both online connectons. The best man in one of the wedding said that the couple should name their first child "internet". So E-love is for real and it has come to stay.
Re: Wat's Up With E-love? by iice(f): 5:15pm On Jun 09, 2009
I suppose some people have been fortunate however a lot more have been unfortunate with it.
Re: Wat's Up With E-love? by platinumnk(f): 5:16pm On Jun 09, 2009
E-love is wonderful, I found me a husband grin grin
Re: Wat's Up With E-love? by Gentlelady(f): 5:40pm On Jun 09, 2009
It is a good way to get to know meet people in this very busy world of ours. It works.  Some friends of mine have met partners online.  I have heard of some that have been conned as well! Like everything in life one has to be careful and discerning.  Get to know much about them via mail before you start communicating via phone.  Take time to know the person very well before meeting in person.  Do not rush into anything just take time and find out who the person really is by getting to meet and know them in their environment.  Get to meet their friends/colleagues etc.  I believe so much in it.  It is same as meeting someone in a party, taxi, supermarket etc.
Re: Wat's Up With E-love? by Busybody2(f): 5:50pm On Jun 09, 2009
platinumnk:

E-love is wonderful, I found me a husband grin grin

Decoding: Platinumnk found 190, so Busy_body is free to pursue Oxone, HEAVENLY BLISS cool

Gentlelady:

It is a good way to get to know meet people in this very busy world of ours. It works.  Some friends of mine have met partners online.  I have heard of some that have been conned as well! Like everything in life one has to be careful and discerning.  Get to know much about them via mail before you start communicating via phone.  Take time to know the person very well before meeting in person.  Do not rush into anything just take time and find out who the person really is by getting to meet and know them in their environment.  Get to meet their friends/colleagues etc.  I believe so much in it.  It is same as meeting someone in a party, taxi, supermarket etc.

You have said it all Sister wink
Re: Wat's Up With E-love? by SisiJinx: 5:52pm On Jun 09, 2009
The horror stories far outweigh the lovey dovey stories. . . at least from what I've heard. So while I won't totally discount it, I'd say TREAD CAREFULLY!
Re: Wat's Up With E-love? by platinumnk(f): 6:10pm On Jun 09, 2009
Busy_body:

Decoding: Platinumnk found 190, so Busy_body is free to pursue Oxone, HEAVENLY BLISS cool

hahah. . . thunder fire ur keyboard!!
grin grin grin

u can have 190, he is busy stalking secretz,

oxone is all mine o wink he doesnt waver, hit on him if u want, dont say i didnt warn u o! angry grin
Re: Wat's Up With E-love? by Busybody2(f): 6:22pm On Jun 09, 2009
platinumnk:

hahah. . . thunder fire ur keyboard!!
grin grin grin

u can have 190, he is busy stalking secretz,

oxone is all mine o wink he doesnt waver, hit on him if u want, dont say i didnt warn u o! angry grin

Well tough if you missed out on 190, and he was such a good man too lipsrsealed Because I am a caring person, and always likes to look out for a fellow Sisthren, I will leave it to Oxone to break it down to you that he is now kicking it with me, we are now e-lovers, sowwy  cheesy grin cheesy

Sisi Jinx:

The horror stories far outweigh the lovey dovey stories. . . at least from what I've heard. So while I won't totally discount it, I'd say TREAD CAREFULLY!

Hmmn angry angry angry I will pretend that I did not see you trying to worm your way out of not giving me my own birthday cake and party pack angry angry angry And you know I don't fight women but my fingers are itching for action  angry angry angry cheesy
Re: Wat's Up With E-love? by Vuitton(m): 6:27pm On Jun 09, 2009
Meeting people on the internet is real cool. There are obvious disadvantages but its like that in every area of life.

I have made lots of friend via the internet especially thru Facebook and the are all cool cos you can monitor their profiles. I really dont have time cos i work round the clock so its much easier hooking up on the net wink
Re: Wat's Up With E-love? by Winnergal(f): 6:31pm On Jun 09, 2009
Gentlelady:

There's a big difference my dear . . .
Re: Wat's Up With E-love? by SisiJinx: 6:35pm On Jun 09, 2009
Busy_body:

Hmmn angry angry angry I will pretend that I did not see you trying to worm your way out of not giving me my own birthday cake and party pack angry angry angry And you know I don't fight women but my fingers are itching for action  angry angry angry cheesy

Wha. . .you didn't get it?!! shocked shocked shocked

Well, Igwe has some 'splaining to do!! angry
Re: Wat's Up With E-love? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 09, 2009
E-love has always been fun,u never can predict whats on the other side.I used to have a gf online back then,at it was fun all tru,i spent almost half of the day everyday chattin with her,but somehow along the line,we lost contact.Missed her so much,n its been since 2005
Re: Wat's Up With E-love? by Busybody2(f): 7:50pm On Jun 09, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

ON-TOPIC

That explains it angry And no wonder we have had to take his one and only precious boxershort to the tailor to have it enlarged for the tenth time this week angry angry angry cheesy

OFF-TOPIC
Was just informed now that your PM facility is not working, so your message to stop derailing this thread was directed to me to forward to you grin grin grin
Re: Wat's Up With E-love? by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:53pm On Jun 09, 2009
I wouldn't call it "Love" just one of those side line things to while away time and keep entertained. . .while the real one comes along. grin wink
Re: Wat's Up With E-love? by platinumnk(f): 7:56pm On Jun 09, 2009
Busy_body:

Well tough if you missed out on 190, and he was such a good man too lipsrsealed Because I am a caring person, and always likes to look out for a fellow Sisthren, I will leave it to Oxone to break it down to you that he is now kicking it with me, we are now e-lovers, sowwy cheesy grin cheesy

dream on sista? where is proof?
Re: Wat's Up With E-love? by Busybody2(f): 8:04pm On Jun 09, 2009
platinumnk:

dream on sista? where is proof?

Well we did not want you to know and have you go into shock, but if you insist, have you checked his NL profile to see my pix, have you seen his facebook account where he changed his status to "now with BusyBee" or is it his password, which is his pet name for me or his . . . tongue cheesy grin cheesy

Hello, hello platinum. . . . . are you still online. . . . . are you still breathing . . . . .can you feel your pulse. . . . .oh dear what have I caused with my big mouth . . . . .and i warned her the news was not good . . . . .oh well tough and good riddance to bad rubbish . . . . . . that will teach her not to trifle with my man . . . . . . off to go top up my powder and go look good for my baby Oxone, he will soon be back from work . . . grin grin grin
Re: Wat's Up With E-love? by platinumnk(f): 8:31pm On Jun 09, 2009
Busy_body:

Well we did not want you to know and have you go into shock, but if you insist, have you checked his NL profile to see my pix, have you seen his facebook account where he changed his status to "now with BusyBee" or is it his password, which is his pet name for me or his . . . tongue cheesy grin cheesy

Hello, hello platinum. . . . . are you still online. . . . . are you still breathing . . . . .can you feel your pulse. . . . .oh dear what have I caused with my big mouth . . . . .and i warned her the news was not good . . . . .oh well tough and good riddance to bad rubbish . . . . . . that will teach her not to trifle with my man . . . . . . off to go top up my powder and go look good for my baby Oxone, he will soon be back from work . . . grin grin grin

lol. . . u don kill me o! U did all this that means u are a stalker. grin
Re: Wat's Up With E-love? by Igwe9(m): 8:50pm On Jun 09, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

Busy_body:

ON-TOPIC

That explains it angry And no wonder we have had to take his one and only precious boxershort to the tailor to have it enlarged for the tenth time this week angry angry angry cheesy

That's why I always come back running to you, smiley what comes out of your kitchen really makes man's head go gaga!  wink Your cookery  is simply unbeatable. thump up dear! smiley cool
Re: Wat's Up With E-love? by beingme(f): 10:29am On Jun 10, 2009
whoa! getting more interesting. i can have fun much fun but not falling in love over the internet guys/girls, c'mon. lets call a its name - e-love.

gud if u found someone interesting here but watch it ppl most ppl here re fakes ( internet)

(1) (Reply)

What Does Love Really Mean To You In Practical Terms: / Pls / Abeg Make Una Help Me Judge Dis Case O:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.