Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,746 members, 7,915,090 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 04:11 PM

What Do You Think About My Boss' Parable? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Do You Think About My Boss' Parable? (27517 Views)

I Have No Personal Problem With Amaechi, He Was My Boss Says Gov. Wike / My Boss, Sheriff Will Destroy PDP — Shettima (Flash Back) / Tinubu And The Parable Of The ‘first Supper’-by Mohammed Adamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think About My Boss' Parable? by Mcowubaba: 9:23am On Dec 15, 2015
gists:
I suggest you better look for another job elsewhere because if this is how your boss reason, you people may close shop sooner than you think.
Ministers appointed and doing their work and someone is saying Nigeria closing shop.
Oil vessels are on the high sea with extremely little buyers and add the fact that the oil price is down, yet you boss thinks getting stolen funds (in billions of dollars) to beef up the country's financial strength is a waste of energy.
Are the ministers not working? The other day Fashola gave a presentation just as the minister of finance is embarking on an ambitious revenue drive
Oga even if the are working we have not yet started to see anything
Nigeria is getting worse nd worse as the day goes by.....
Nd most of this "looted monies" can't be gotten back..it has been spent by the looters!! Even if EFCC seize some of the properties the acquired with the money, u can't get the same value of the Money!!
What abt looted funds spent on hotels, logistics, celebrations, weddings..hw u wan get am back

Nd the end of the day, what we will see is 100-800million bail nd CASE CLOSED...for those that will even be prosecuted...Atiku, Amaechi, Tinubu, GEJ nd co may never even be invited by EFCC/ICPC/CCB...

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About My Boss' Parable? by mbhs139(m): 9:23am On Dec 15, 2015
GambaOsaka:

What a beautiful write-up. The parable was tight as well but i think it's a bit biased. You paint a picture of a President doing nothing except fighting corruption.

If i may ask, Why do you think he's traveling around? To gallivant around, play around or do sight-seeing?

Infact i will leave you to answer that question yourself (on this same page). WHY DO YOU THINK HE HAS BEEN TRAVELING SINCE INCEPTION OF HIS GOVERNMENT?

Regards

There's nothing beautiful here. The second bold part says it all; does it mean the President has not been doing anything? Has his boss ever heard of delegated responsibility? He should have said Buhari is also the one at the war front fighting BH,
He is also the finance minister, works, housing and power minister et all. Honestly, I stopped reading the whole nonsense epistle when I get to that part that says the President was busy fighting corruption while leaving other things.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About My Boss' Parable? by cescky(m): 9:23am On Dec 15, 2015
Zoharariel:
@OP - Pls be sincere and tell me your boss is not an Igbo man.

They will never see anything wrong with the administration of Ebele - The accursed & Clueless inspite of the can of worms being opened by the EFCC.

ej is accursed..?

He will received pensions in millions till he dies
The world is celebrating and honouring him for his peaceful nature, u are here filled with bitterness, oga who seems Cursed?

Some one rightly asked you if you own a business? Ill leave you to deciper the wisdom in that question, if indeed you can.

If his boss is an igbo man so what?

Forgeting that many yoruber people voted jonathan.

Keep staying bitter ....for its the chains that have locked you in the misery u call life
Re: What Do You Think About My Boss' Parable? by UlqU3(m): 9:25am On Dec 15, 2015
Gaborone:

grin grin grin
I found the bolded really funny.

Please get your facts right. Between 1960 - 1999, about $400Billion has been stolen from Nigeria. I don't know about 2000 - 2015, but I know its going to be a small fraction of that. Now, lets be realistic: supposing our President is able to recover a part of this at the end of the day (let's say $50Billion), how far will that take Nigeria, if by then, all investors have gone, and the economy has finally crumbled. How many years' budget will that take care of, since we now place the budget and drive the economy through recovered funds?

And I don't want to even talk about revenue drives, or presentations, or meetings, or committees, what I want to talk about is RESULTS. We've seen too much cheese dangling in the past, so much so that we are not moved till these 'drives' that churning out results.

I'm not an expert but I think your assumptions are off. You failed to account for the different times, eg the peak price of crude in the recent years, the advancement in technology (banking and infrastructure) that helped dubious officials convey and hide funds more successfully, tourism, foreign investors, exports etc. That your $50 bil may actually exceed $500 bil.
Re: What Do You Think About My Boss' Parable? by ODUBEZE: 9:25am On Dec 15, 2015
gists:
I suggest you better look for another job elsewhere because if this is how your boss reason, you people may close shop sooner than you think.
Ministers appointed and doing their work and someone is saying Nigeria closing shop.
Oil vessels are on the high sea with extremely little buyers and add the fact that the oil price is down, yet you boss thinks getting stolen funds (in billions of dollars) to beef up the country's financial strength is a waste of energy.
Are the ministers not working? The other day Fashola gave a presentation just as the minister of finance is embarking on an ambitious revenue drive
And is the recovered loot and working ministers beefing up the economy?
Are they not the ones bringing up these policies affecting the masses?
---

No job! yet they are increasing PHCN or Disco tariff! introducing toll fee! Increasing the price of PMS! agriculture is no go area as food stuff are expensive!
---

How are they beefing up the economy?
The OP has said it all!
---

or are U not aware that more and more people are losing their jobs while almost everything is on the increase! how do they pay these bill? yeah right, Nigerians are roughed right?
---

Guy you and your like should wake up or don't you reside in Nigeria?
Re: What Do You Think About My Boss' Parable? by jaybee3(m): 9:25am On Dec 15, 2015
Izontubo:
and how many persons are working for the government to benefit from the recurrent expenditure...what about the private sector....the economy is collapsing and as w e know stolen funds cant salvage it...we need to create wealth...let the president espouse true federalism and diversify our yeye economy...that should be the priority now... angry angry angry...

What about those that supply goods and services to the public sector, aren't they private sector?

Yes we need to create wealth but safeguarding the jobs of those in public sector is the number one priority of any sensible government

The government is the biggest employer of labour end off!
Re: What Do You Think About My Boss' Parable? by Boyooosa(m): 9:29am On Dec 15, 2015
gists:
na u b the worker wey steal my comment now, wetin u wan me make i talk again?
he no even reach d one wey dem go de make us de reason dat Bubu should forgive and forget d past. so how den do we recoup the stolen funds or how den the govt should discourage subsequent looting if judgement is not attained. Bros, abeg update me o, may be u go get knowlege pass me, sey na Bubu be d EFCC chairman now ni? abi na him dey head the team wey de try Dansuki dem ni? Small tym now, dem go say witch-hunting, the tym wey PDP de rule us, how many APC members dem de favour, If dem no use their turn well dan to chop money and another govt com dey use their own power dey witch-hunt dem, why should i shout mo gbe o! Father I thank you! for this APC wey dey witchhunt the PDP wey don spoil our economy for more dan 16 years. Allakua! make all dis trader wey de call dem self business men go sidon jere. Obo n gbe obo pon.
Re: What Do You Think About My Boss' Parable? by anonimi: 9:29am On Dec 15, 2015
Gaborone:
It's so sad.

The other day too, an Aunt of mine was complaining of being stressed out, and I suggested she took a day or two off her leave days to rest. She didn't waste time in saying 'No, this is not the time for taking leave' shocked
The fear of losing jobs is real. When companies are not making as much, downsizing begins, and that's what's happening right now.

Someone was giving me an Economic 101 lecture the other day, and he was like it takes a period of about 6 months for the result of mass retrenchment to start showing. That right now, the I million or so Nigerians who have lost their jobs of recent would still be spending as much as they did while they had jobs, because of the savings which they have kept. But months from now, when their savings have run out, and they haven't found new jobs, they would begin to put their scale of preference in order, and cut down costs. When this happens, they would begin to consume less, and as a result, this would affect 'consumer' companies, because people are not buying as much. When people don't buy as much, company profit drops. When Company profits drop, more people are retrenched and investors would find nothing appealing in the country... and the ripple effect will continue.

I don't know... but at the end of the day, I pray for wisdom for those in government, because when they lack direction, the people suffer.

Many seem not to realise just yet, how much of a wrecker that we have in Aso Rock.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2960441_engineer_jpeg_jpegebed2913b1866e57e9bf9b70a2c7ad50
Re: What Do You Think About My Boss' Parable? by ajepako(f): 9:32am On Dec 15, 2015
Whoever is guilty of stealing should be brought to book

I'm just against selective probe and 'justice'

Because all our politicians are the same, whether PDP or APC

We are waiting for the day corrupt ones like OBJ , Tinubu, Atiku, Saraki, Ngige, Okoroawusa, Fayemi and Ameachi will be prosecuted

Not just Okonjo, Diezani, GEJ, Dansuki etc

Except Buhari thinks those ones are saints and unblemished

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About My Boss' Parable? by Khd95(m): 9:33am On Dec 15, 2015
SamJed:
this is why some people like u will never get sense....GEJ's regime has gone and gone forever...instead of u to talk about solutions to the problems in Nigeria u will still be blaming someone that is going around collecting awards and recognitions...even buhari ruled nigeria and he was not awarded up to half of what GEJ has gotten...can u tell me that buhari was 100% clean during his PTF time U won't talk of obasanjo because he decamped to ur group....Anyway, people like u need spiritual brain cleansing b4 u will understand...

RECEIVE SENSE
GEJ was a democratic president,PMB was a head of state,may b u need to go back to schoold to learn that d latter is seen as illegitimate govtment,so therefore it doesnt deserv recognition.
Re: What Do You Think About My Boss' Parable? by ticker(m): 9:35am On Dec 15, 2015
Gaborone:
So, here we go...

Yesterday at the office, my boss walked up to us -his employees- and gave an impassioned talk about President Buhari's style of governance. He said, while he thought Buhari's attempt at recovering stolen funds were not out of place in itself, he was giving way too much attention to it. According to him, the President's lack of priority in this regard had become counter-productive and had started to prove detrimental to other areas that are in dire need his attention.

To drive home his point, he gave us a parable of an employer who kept N20,000 in his office somewhere, and on coming back to take it, he discovered that one of his Clerks had run off with it. After the discovery, the employer took the keys to the office, locked it up. He ran out with as much fury as he could muster, shouting to the hearing of all who would listen, "Who saw my boy?!!!", "Please, help me find him and get my money!!" All the while this employer was out looking for the stolen money, his shop remained under lock and key, no monies coming out, no monies going in. No customer, no profits in sight; he was making losses with every turn. Yet, ALL that mattered to him remained getting the thief of a boy, and recovering the stolen money.

My boss likened the employer in the above parable to President Buhari. He says our President has practically closed shop -Nigeria- and has decided to channel all his energy into getting stolen funds, forgetting that there is a bigger picture -an economy- that needs urgent attention; forgetting that the country might be going into a recession; forgetting that people are losing their jobs, forgetting that foreign investors are leaving, and more are 'plotting' to close shop and leave Nigeria; forgetting that an economy is not run by stolen funds which are recovered, but that if anything, they are to be regarded as "extras".

The above is how my boss sees things right now, and I agree with him.

I have to agree because, since coming into office, the activities of President Buhari's government has centered around just two things: 1. Foreign trips; and 2. Instigating the prosecution of looters of the past (who I must mention are not pro his government or pro-Apc). While the relevance of the above two can really not be downplayed, the fact remains that attention need to be given to the economy of Nigeria. As my boss said, no country has ever been run on recovered funds. Me thinks he needs to stay home a bit more, and pay attention to the alarms being raised by the World Bank and other bodies about Nigeria's economy. He need to share that attention he is giving the boy who stole the money.

Now, what's your own take about what my boss said?

#As an aside, he needs to stop talking so much about his predecessor -Jonathan. It's only a lazy man that blames his tools all the time.

Cc: lalasticlala
seconded

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About My Boss' Parable? by Standing5(m): 9:35am On Dec 15, 2015
gists:
Pls help tell 'em wailers oh. What the 'ficticious agbero' boss is saying is if he has a business and the OP decides to steal a huge chunk of what constitute his business capital and assets, he, the boss will simply carry on without raising alarm or chasing him even in the face of an unfavourable market condition. Pls help tell those wailer more.
Re: What Do You Think About My Boss' Parable? by Izontubo(m): 9:35am On Dec 15, 2015
jaybee3:

What about those that supply goods and services to the public sector, aren't they private sector?

Yes we need to create wealth but safeguarding the jobs of those in public sector is the number one priority of any sensible government

The government is the biggest employer of labour end off!
government biggest employer of labour my yansh... angry angry...creation of wealth is the priority of every right thinking nation...buhari should fight corruption and diversify our economy with all seriousness simultaneously...
Re: What Do You Think About My Boss' Parable? by anonimi: 9:36am On Dec 15, 2015
Standing5:
Pls help tell 'em wailers oh. What the 'ficticious agbero' boss is saying is if he has a business and the OP decides to steal a huge chunk of what constitute his business capital and assets, he, the boss will simply carry on without raising alarm or chasing him even in the face of an unfavourable market condition. Pls help tell those wailer more.

It is either you lack comprehension or you are a liar?
Which one is applicable for you

Gaborone:
Yet, ALL that mattered to him remained getting the thief of a boy, and recovering the stolen money.

My boss likened the employer in the above parable to President Buhari. He says our President has practically closed shop -Nigeria- and has decided to channel [b]all his energy into getting stolen funds[/b], forgetting that there is a bigger picture -an economy- that needs urgent attention; forgetting that the country might be going into a recession; forgetting that people are losing their jobs, forgetting that foreign investors are leaving, and more are 'plotting' to close shop and leave Nigeria; forgetting that an economy is not run by stolen funds which are recovered, but that if anything, they are to be regarded as "extras".

Note the use of the word- ALL as against the use of the word some. Then you may understand what this is about.

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/ngpqy14me9hk5qty8uc53ap8iowc4elq1111115[/img]
Re: What Do You Think About My Boss' Parable? by emerged01(m): 9:37am On Dec 15, 2015
[ author=Gaborone post=40907268]So, here we go...

Yesterday at the office, my boss walked up to us -his employees- and gave an impassioneI talk about President Buhari's style of governance. He said, while he thought Buhari's attempt at recovering stolen funds were not out of place in itself, he was giving way too much attention to it. According to him, the President's lack of priority in this regard had become counter-productive and had started to prove detrimental to other areas that are in dire need his attention.

To drive home his point, he gave us a parable of an employer who kept N20,000 in his office somewhere, and on coming back to take it, he discovered that one of his Clerks had run off with it. After the discovery, the employer took the keys to the office, locked it up. He ran out with as much fury as he could muster, shouting to the hearing of all who would listen, "Who saw my boy?!!!", "Please, help me find him and get my money!!" All the while this employer was out looking for the stolen money, his shop remained under lock and key, no monies coming out, no monies going in. No customer, no profits in sight; he was making losses with every turn. Yet, ALL that mattered to him remained getting the thief of a boy, and recovering the stolen money.

My boss likened the employer in the above parable to President Buhari. He says our President has practically closed shop -Nigeria- and has decided to channel all his energy into getting stolen funds, forgetting that there is a bigger picture -an economy- that needs urgent attention; forgetting that the country might be going into a recession; forgetting that people are losing their jobs, forgetting that foreign investors are leaving, and more are 'plotting' to close shop and leave Nigeria; forgetting that an economy is not run by stolen funds which are recovered, but that if anything, they are to be regarded as "extras".

I have to agree because, since coming into office, the activities of President Buhari's government has centered around just two things: 1. Foreign trips; and 2. Instigating the prosecution of looters of the past (who I must mention are not pro his government or pro-Apc). While the relevance of the above two can really not be downplayed, the fact remains that attention need to be given to the economy of Nigeria. As my boss said, no country has ever been run on recovered funds. Me thinks he needs to stay home a bit more, and pay attention to the alarms being raised by the World Bank and other bodies about Nigeria's economy. He need to share that attention he is giving the boy who stole the money.

#As an aside, he needs to stop talking so much about his predecessor -Jonathan. It's only a lazy man that blames his tools all the time.

Cc: lalasticlala[/quote]

What is your take on the story of 99 sheep and the lost one told by Jesus? The Shepherd had to leave 99 sheep to after recovery the lost one.

i dont
Re: What Do You Think About My Boss' Parable? by punkyellla(f): 9:37am On Dec 15, 2015
osazeeblue01:
Nigerians are in wrong hands
In an age where looters are supposed to be killed. Nigeria is broke but baba is busy lodging in different expensive hotels. Unemployed youths can be paid 1million from this looted funds, but this man will not tell us what he is doing with this funds
Re: What Do You Think About My Boss' Parable? by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 15, 2015
gists:
He gave a presentation? So that's actually working?...the other minister is embarking on...listen to yourself mate then go and read TS Elliot's the wasteland. Procrastination is indefensible in government so stop being an apologist.
Re: What Do You Think About My Boss' Parable? by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 15, 2015
Gaborone:
So, here we go...

Yesterday at the office, my boss walked up to us -his employees- and gave an impassioned talk about President Buhari's style of governance. He said, while he thought Buhari's attempt at recovering stolen funds were not out of place in itself, he was giving way too much attention to it. According to him, the President's lack of priority in this regard had become counter-productive and had started to prove detrimental to other areas that are in dire need his attention.

Your boss' analogy goes against common sense. Is Buhari EFCC? And what gave you and your boss the impression that all Buhari is doing right now is getting bogged down with the fight against corruption? By the way, when last did you even hear him talk about it? Can't you see that he travels often and does his work quietly?

The hype about Dasukigate is fuelled mostly by the media, and that has little or nothing to do with Buhari.
Next time, correct your boss and not agree with him. Bosses aren't always right you know.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About My Boss' Parable? by deucelaw: 9:41am On Dec 15, 2015
I am seriously trying had to understand why people think "Buhari" is focusing only on corruption. They say all he does is fight only corruption. It seem to people as if that is the only thing happening. The so called corruption is only being undertaken by one or two effective government Agency (EFCC and ICPC) but thats what easily makes the headlines and appeals to the common man.

For crying out loud, the country is broke, the economy, power, employment etc are bad and they would take time to fix, no tangible news would come until there is physical manifestation of implemented 2016 budget. Even when things where okay, the economy is usually slow prior to implementation of budgets.

I think middle of 2016 would be a more appropriate time to judge this government, By then, every hand and Ministries should have something to do and their hand writing on direction would be clearly written on the wall.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About My Boss' Parable? by code9(m): 9:41am On Dec 15, 2015
Even in the parable of the lost sheep told by Jesus himself.

The shepered abandoned his flock to look for just one lost sheep.

It cannot be explained logically. But if that one thing is that important to him and gives him value for life, then who am I to judge
Re: What Do You Think About My Boss' Parable? by GambaOsaka: 9:42am On Dec 15, 2015
mbhs139:

There's nothing beautiful here. The second bold part says it all; does it mean the President has not been doing anything? Has his boss ever heard of delegated responsibility? He should have said Buhari is also the one at the war front fighting BH,
He is also the finance minister, works, housing and power minister et all. Honestly, I stopped reading the whole nonsense epistle when I get to that part that says the President was busy fighting corruption while leaving other things.

Softly Softly o ..... I know there's nothing beautiful about the write-up or parable; Absolutely nothing. But i said that just to manage my anger and avoid an outburst from me. Because if i am to respond based on what was going through my mind when i read the write up. i could just do what the yorubas call 'SIWA WU' i.e misbehave.

She has refused to answer my questions anyway.
Re: What Do You Think About My Boss' Parable? by JustCurious: 9:43am On Dec 15, 2015
Buhari would have been better off as Minister of Anti-Corrupt Practices and not as President. sad
Re: What Do You Think About My Boss' Parable? by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 15, 2015
Well said*[b]Well said*[/b]Well said*

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About My Boss' Parable? by Richlife247: 9:46am On Dec 15, 2015
It will be difficult to accept some naked truths.. .. .. As the saying goes "a man will never accept defeat (except GEJ) until defeat is accepted as reallity" in the face of serious hardship and excruciating pain of the economy, it will be difficult to accept that the current government is not performing to expectations, accruing to the fact that faith was deposited on the current ruler as the messiah, staunchly!

Having said that, anything that negates their believe will be counted as tantamount to destroying their image and present them as being gullible at their choice. In order not to look so, they continue to throw blames on the past, coming up with irrelevant defence just protect their and look right. Just like the chronic and sentimental Arsenal fans whom in spite of not winning trophies for years (which should be the prime factor for competition) they'll come up with defence like "never mind, we are making money for the club"

In summary, it will be difficult to accept the "parable of the employer in order not to exhibit any format of folly of their choice of messiah.
Re: What Do You Think About My Boss' Parable? by maajin007(m): 9:47am On Dec 15, 2015
SamJed:
this is why some people like u will never get sense....GEJ's regime has gone and gone forever...instead of u to talk about solutions to the problems in Nigeria u will still be blaming someone that is going around collecting awards and recognitions...even buhari ruled nigeria and he was not awarded up to half of what GEJ has gotten...can u tell me that buhari was 100% clean during his PTF time U won't talk of obasanjo because he decamped to ur group....Anyway, people like u need spiritual brain cleansing b4 u will understand...

RECEIVE SENSE
by there fruit u shall know them;you every development is brought by the foundation platform of the predecessor; gej loot this country and Nigeria is feeling the effect .Some people are trying to figure out the solution to the problem. ogbeni use ur common sense
Re: What Do You Think About My Boss' Parable? by iGeneral: 9:47am On Dec 15, 2015
Ask your dumb boss the following questions:

1. If his total working capital is N200 and the boy stole N80, will he report to police or just open shop and stay there like mumu?

2. How many times have Buhari, Adeosun and Emefiele appeared in court to prosecute the looters?

3. What is the work of police, EFCC and other law enforcement agencies?

4. Has Buhari appointed people to work with him on the economy? If yes, have they complained that only memos relating to corruption fighting get approved by Buhari?

Be very weary of a dumb boss cos you can't rise above the level of your boss

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About My Boss' Parable? by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 15, 2015
[s]
GambaOsaka:

What a beautiful write-up. The parable was tight as well but i think it's a bit biased. You paint a picture of a President doing nothing except fighting corruption.

If i may ask, Why do you think he's traveling around? To gallivant around, play around or do sight-seeing?

Infact i will leave you to answer that question yourself (on this same page). WHY DO YOU THINK HE HAS BEEN TRAVELING SINCE INCEPTION OF HIS GOVERNMENT?

Regards

GambaOsaka:

Softly Softly o ..... I know there's nothing beautiful about the write-up or parable; Absolutely nothing. But i said that just to manage my anger and avoid an outburst from me. Because if i am to respond based on what was going through my mind when i read the write up. i could just do what the yorubas call 'SIWA WU' i.e misbehave.

She has refused to answer my questions anyway.

[/s]
Re: What Do You Think About My Boss' Parable? by Standing5(m): 9:48am On Dec 15, 2015
anonimi:

It is either you lack comprehension or you are a liar?
Which one is applicable for you
Your diversion tactic summaries your desperation here. The message or the messenger, pls be mature and have a go at one properly..
Re: What Do You Think About My Boss' Parable? by madridguy(m): 9:49am On Dec 15, 2015
Please enlighten me as I am eagerly to learn from you.

achiphet:
Lets think like weve left the industrial age for once. The current hardship is 50% buharis fault and 50% the drop in oil prices fault. We live in a monoeconomic Nigeria and the sole source of our country's income just went down by more than 70%......that means a '70%' slash in our economy and living standards, take it or leave it. But friends we are in the information age where u must not depend on the economy of ur country to make money, though its hard to leverage this 'fact', we must look for how to make the cash abroad and bring ii in to help this economy until Nigeria secures an alternative source of income. Ive found a one and will be happy to shear it with anybody that cares to ask. Gods grace

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About My Boss' Parable? by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 15, 2015
ProfSamurai:

Are you a business owner or an employee?
He is probably a jobless fellow hoping to get 5k hand out with recovered loot so don't blame him
Re: What Do You Think About My Boss' Parable? by BIDOO(m): 9:55am On Dec 15, 2015
Gaborone:
So, here we go...

what your boss fail to understand that make him to think like a E-goat is that if he paid negligence to the stolen money by the heist called clerk, there is higher level of tendency that the money he will make thereafter in the shop will be stolen as well by new clerk employed because his going to be tag as clueless and this will suck dry the shop big time, like my granny will say a bird in hand is better than two in the bush ! Close the shop till appropriate step was taken toward recovering the stolen money than to open the shop and allow devourer to come in, hope you read a tweet by ben bruce not long ago that travelling of a lizard from here to america does not change her name to crocodile, those mofos in APC will suck dry the nation if this case was handling with levity. Thanks

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About My Boss' Parable? by iGeneral: 9:57am On Dec 15, 2015
I think you should get the sack for coming online to expose the innocent ignorance of your boss. You will still blame Buhari when that happens. Just pray your boss isn't reading all the abuses you made him suffer on this thread.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Soldiers Neutralize 3 Female Suicide Bombers In Gamboru, Borno State (Photos) / Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi's Donation To Flood Victims In Anambra / World Bank Releases List Of Nigerian Looters : See What They Have Done To Us !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 183
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.