Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,525 members, 7,905,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 01:27 AM

2016 NAIRALAND JAMB TUTORIAL {the Physics Thread } - Education (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2016 NAIRALAND JAMB TUTORIAL {the Physics Thread } (44115 Views)

Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroon [use Of English Thread] / Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroom [chemistry Thread] / Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroon [mathematics Thread] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016 NAIRALAND JAMB TUTORIAL {the Physics Thread } by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 03, 2016
Geofavor:

yeah, but you have to score ridiculously high in your putme.
Last year's cut-off was 71 for mbbs. It may be more this year.

And uniben divides your jamb score by 8. They divide your putme (which is over 100) by 2. They then add the two scores together. So, you should be aiming for 90+. It is possible.
i don't think so, because it is dependent on performance
Re: 2016 NAIRALAND JAMB TUTORIAL {the Physics Thread } by iceberryose(m): 9:34am On Mar 03, 2016
Geofavor:
u wlc. Have you seen the thread for uniben aspirants?
no
Re: 2016 NAIRALAND JAMB TUTORIAL {the Physics Thread } by Geofavor(m): 10:02am On Mar 03, 2016
icecalm:
i don't think so, because it is dependent on performance
yeah, you're right. But how are you sure a lot of students won't perform very well? grin . Especially for that course, the competition is too much.

Last yeah, a lot of mbbs aspirant had up to 69 on aggregate. This was why they had to increase their cut-off to 71.

There's no saying that many students won't perform very well this time around. If too many students cross 70, they will have to increase the cut-off again.

This will probably happen, because the competition this year is more than that of last year. I think uniben has the highest number of mbbs aspirants this year.
Re: 2016 NAIRALAND JAMB TUTORIAL {the Physics Thread } by Geofavor(m): 10:07am On Mar 03, 2016
icecalm:
Congratulation bro,you scaled through. hoping to hear good news from here.... Exam things on my mind.
thanks boss. Btw, it's now 245.

Good luck in your exams. Expecting nothing less than a Gp of 4.5 cheesy
Re: 2016 NAIRALAND JAMB TUTORIAL {the Physics Thread } by iceberryose(m): 10:11am On Mar 03, 2016
Geofavor:

thanks boss. Btw, it's now 245.

Good luck in your exams. Expecting nothing less than a Gp of 4.5 cheesy
geofavor where's my own 40 marks na??
Re: 2016 NAIRALAND JAMB TUTORIAL {the Physics Thread } by Geofavor(m): 10:26am On Mar 03, 2016
iceberryose:
geofavor where's my own 40 marks na??
Lol. I think what happened was that there were some erroneous questions on the first and second day. So, they decided to give bonus marks for them. But after that, they corrected the errors.

Just a guess. smiley
Re: 2016 NAIRALAND JAMB TUTORIAL {the Physics Thread } by Oxytocin(m): 10:46am On Mar 04, 2016
Okk... I've seen my score..
Disappointed in Jamb, for not giving me my actual score..
.. was expecting at least 60 marks much more than what they gave me ....
Damn.... I know what I did angry

Story for the gods anyway smileyand all glory to God tongue
I'm still grateful wink
.. had 257 lipsrsealed

C.c shyneptune... How your own go na?? cheesy
Re: 2016 NAIRALAND JAMB TUTORIAL {the Physics Thread } by OluchiDelly: 12:28pm On Mar 04, 2016
Geofavor:
Mhen, I have seen my score - 205.

Not what I expected, but it's a pass mark for my course, at least.

I guess I should be glad, considering how a lot of people have been lamenting since morning, saying they got 157, 170, 161 and so on. We all didn't see what was coming -- No real calculator but a time-wasting, on-screen calculator. And also, a reduced amount of time.

For someone doing physics, maths, chemistry and english, trust me, it couldn't get any worse.

The difficult thing about the exam wasn't really the questions, but ANSWERING ENOUGH QUESTIONS IN TIME.

I know I did much, though. Which is why I will be waiting for them to increase my score. But whether they do or not, PUTME is next!!!

Shyneptune, oxytocin, orezy5, bigneorap, others,

I know you guys will blast this exam. It's not that hard. Find your strength and work on it. And You gotta be fast.

We (those that wrote the exam on the 27th) have gone to die on the cross for you guys. So, now, you're familiar with the way the exam is this year. This should give you an edge. I'm sure you won't score less than 300. You can. Just make sure you finish.

Special shout out to my ogas at the top:

thankyoukjesus: you're too much. I can't thank you enough for the selfless act of passing on ur knowledge to us, both here and in the maths thread. I doff my hat sir.

mathefaro: you have also done great here and in other thread with ur contributions. Those quick solutions you provide go a long way.

Icecalm: shout out to you too. You added to my knowledge of chemistry.

Oluchidelly: thank you for the contributions too. Really appreciate.

And my fellow jambites, I hail you. For those of you who are yet to write, I wish you God's speed!

Congratulations.... #Godwin
Re: 2016 NAIRALAND JAMB TUTORIAL {the Physics Thread } by Geofavor(m): 2:42pm On Mar 04, 2016
OluchiDelly:

Congratulations.... #Godwin
thank you sir. It's now 245.
Re: 2016 NAIRALAND JAMB TUTORIAL {the Physics Thread } by Geofavor(m): 2:44pm On Mar 04, 2016
Oxytocin:
Okk... I've seen my score.. Disappointed in Jamb, for not giving me my actual score.. .. was expecting at least 60 marks much more than what they gave me .... Damn.... I know what I did angry

Story for the gods anyway smileyand all glory to God tongue I'm still grateful wink .. had 257 lipsrsealed

C.c shyneptune... How your own go na?? cheesy
cheesycheesy. Congrats, man.
Shyneptune, how far na?
Re: 2016 NAIRALAND JAMB TUTORIAL {the Physics Thread } by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 04, 2016
Oxytocin:
Okk... I've seen my score..
Disappointed in Jamb, for not giving me my actual score..
.. was expecting at least 60 marks much more than what they gave me ....
Damn.... I know what I did angry

Story for the gods anyway smileyand all glory to God tongue
I'm still grateful wink
.. had 257 lipsrsealed

C.c shyne.ptune... How your own go na?? cheesy

Choi shocked grin see blasting..... grin

Mine was 234 cool
Cc Geofavor grin
Re: 2016 NAIRALAND JAMB TUTORIAL {the Physics Thread } by Geofavor(m): 3:17pm On Mar 04, 2016
ShyNeptune:

Mine was 234 cool
Cc Geofavo.r grin
that's fair enough. smiley.. Congrats! It's good to see that, at least, no one here is lagging.

You're going for physics, right? Which school?
Re: 2016 NAIRALAND JAMB TUTORIAL {the Physics Thread } by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 04, 2016
Geofavor:

that's fair enough. smiley.. Congrats! It's good to see that, at least, no one here is lagging.

You're going for physics, right? Which school?
wink University of Lagos, Lagos state.
Re: 2016 NAIRALAND JAMB TUTORIAL {the Physics Thread } by Orezy5(m): 4:03pm On Mar 04, 2016
ShyNeptune:
Congratulations
Re: 2016 NAIRALAND JAMB TUTORIAL {the Physics Thread } by Oxytocin(m): 4:30pm On Mar 04, 2016
Geofavor:

cheesycheesy. Congrats, man.

Shyneptune, how far na?
Thanks boss smiley

ShyNeptune:

Mine was 234 cool
Cc Geofavor grin

Lolz.. You dey whyne me abi
Congrats anyway wink

ShyNeptune:

.. wanna switch to lag also... Unilorin not smiling cheesy
Re: 2016 NAIRALAND JAMB TUTORIAL {the Physics Thread } by Geofavor(m): 4:35pm On Mar 04, 2016
ShyNeptune:
alright.
Re: 2016 NAIRALAND JAMB TUTORIAL {the Physics Thread } by Geofavor(m): 4:37pm On Mar 04, 2016
Orezy5:
Congratulations
boss, you haven't written yours yet? cheesy
Re: 2016 NAIRALAND JAMB TUTORIAL {the Physics Thread } by Orezy5(m): 5:41pm On Mar 04, 2016
Geofavor:
boss, you haven't written yours yet? cheesy
I haven't I'm writing on the 8th of march
Re: 2016 NAIRALAND JAMB TUTORIAL {the Physics Thread } by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 04, 2016
Oxytocin:

Thanks boss smiley

Lolz.. You dey whyne me abi
Congrats anyway wink

.. wanna switch to lag also... Unilorin not smiling cheesy
Lolz.... cheesy
Re: 2016 NAIRALAND JAMB TUTORIAL {the Physics Thread } by Geofavor(m): 5:47pm On Mar 04, 2016
Orezy5:
I haven't I'm writing on the 8th of march
alright. I'll be waiting for your goodnews.
Re: 2016 NAIRALAND JAMB TUTORIAL {the Physics Thread } by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 04, 2016
Orezy5:

Congratulations
Thanks a bunch smiley boss!
Re: 2016 NAIRALAND JAMB TUTORIAL {the Physics Thread } by muhamadnur: 10:14pm On Mar 04, 2016
i wanna start by thanking everybody here for being together and sharing experience for the past months, students,(tutor,s, or maybe profs) bcoz you guys have contributed A LOT to our success and a special THANK YOU to my (MAN OF THE YEAR) thankyoujesus. You really did a lot. And also as i sayed b4 thank you all, i didnt score much , but i thank god for what i had, i made 219, PHYSICS=57 MATHS=58 GEOGRAPHY=53 ENGLISH=51 am looking forward for GEOLOGY IN UNIMAID. Thank you all. god bless you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 NAIRALAND JAMB TUTORIAL {the Physics Thread } by Nobody: 6:07am On Mar 05, 2016
u o e 70 maths 63 bio 48 chem 45 =226 tank to Allah coolu o e 70 maths 63 bio 48 chem 45 =226 tank to Allah

2 Likes

Re: 2016 NAIRALAND JAMB TUTORIAL {the Physics Thread } by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 05, 2016
jimohmustapha502:
u o e 70 maths 63 bio 48 chem 45 =226 tank to Allah coolu o e 70 maths 63 bio 48 chem 45 =226 tank to Allah
Allah be praised... I'm so happy for you smiley
Re: 2016 NAIRALAND JAMB TUTORIAL {the Physics Thread } by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 05, 2016
muhamadnur:
i wanna start by thanking everybody here for being together and sharing experience for the past months, students,(tutor,s, or maybe profs) bcoz you guys have contributed A LOT to our success and a special THANK YOU to my (MAN OF THE YEAR) thankyoujesus. You really did a lot. And also as i sayed b4 thank you all, i didnt score much , but i thank god for what i had, i made 219, PHYSICS=57 MATHS=58 GEOGRAPHY=53 ENGLISH=51 am looking forward for GEOLOGY IN UNIMAID. Thank you all. god bless you.
Alhamdulilahi .... congratulations wink

1 Like

Re: 2016 NAIRALAND JAMB TUTORIAL {the Physics Thread } by Ajoboss(m): 9:05am On Mar 06, 2016
muhamadnur:
boss i tink d right subject combination for geology should b physics,chemistry,english and geography
Re: 2016 NAIRALAND JAMB TUTORIAL {the Physics Thread } by Geofavor(m): 10:42am On Mar 06, 2016
Ajoboss:
boss i tink d right subject combination for geology should b physics,chemistry,english and geography
it is optional
Re: 2016 NAIRALAND JAMB TUTORIAL {the Physics Thread } by muhamadnur: 10:45am On Mar 06, 2016
Ajoboss:
yeah some institution except geography and replaced it with chemistry,maths or biology. But some accept all, you just have to choose.
Re: 2016 NAIRALAND JAMB TUTORIAL {the Physics Thread } by muhamadnur: 10:49am On Mar 06, 2016
ShyNeptune:

Alhamdulilahi .... congratulations wink
thanks shyneptune, your also amongst the building blocks to our success, thanks. God bless you.
Re: 2016 NAIRALAND JAMB TUTORIAL {the Physics Thread } by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 06, 2016
muhamadnur:
thanks shyneptune, your also amongst the building blocks to our success, thanks. God bless you.
wink
Re: 2016 NAIRALAND JAMB TUTORIAL {the Physics Thread } by Nobody: 7:06am On Mar 12, 2016
embarassed xup dude pls wich tym will post utme registration kick off

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Joshua Agboola: Meet 9-year-old Who Developed A Website For His School. / Eton College Apologises To Dilibe Onyeama For Racism. / ABU Zaria: One Of The Finest Universities In Nigeria (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.