Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,593 members, 7,929,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 06:47 AM

Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. (12536 Views)

Poll: Would you?

No way!: 54% (59 votes)
Yes Why not?: 45% (50 votes)
This poll has ended

Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? / Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! / Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by Fhemmmy: 3:36pm On Jun 04, 2009
Miss EZ:

I see alot of tatoos everyday and it looks horrible once it begins to fade or as the person grows older and their skin begins to wrinkle.  

i am not a big fan of tatoos. i know good and well behaved people who have them, but it really creates the wrong impression about you. remember we are addressed by the way we dress, tatoos, body piercing, crazy hairstyles and clothes included

i think we attach too much to stuff that dont mean much.
tattoo and some body piercing is no big deal.
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by LadyT(f): 3:40pm On Jun 04, 2009
I am not a fan of Tattoos and I dont think anyone should litter their body with lots of them.

People need to think about how their body will look in 30years time before getting a tattoo.

I aslo hate people who get I love so and so Tattoos. A girl I knew had a I love Paul across her left breast they broke up 4weeks later.
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by Fhemmmy: 3:42pm On Jun 04, 2009
LadyT:

I am not a fan of Tattoos and I dont think anyone should litter their body with lots of them.

People need to think about how their body will look in 30years time before getting a tattoo.

I aslo hate people who get I love so and so Tattoos. A girl I knew had a I love Paul across her left breast they broke up 4weeks later.

A lil nice pix of a rose is nice on the a$$
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by guoxiubin: 3:44pm On Jun 04, 2009
"You shall not make any cuts in your body for the dead nor make any tattoo [/i]marks on yourselves: I am the LORD."

[i]Leviticus 19:28
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by Epiphany(m): 3:45pm On Jun 04, 2009
I feel this question should also be asked the other way round:

Ladies, would you marry or like your husband to be tatooed? Reason i am asking is that i know a lot of guys who have tatoos (myself included - although i am married. Put my wife's name on my upper arm across a big heart - and she loved it)
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by Fhemmmy: 3:45pm On Jun 04, 2009
guoxiubin:

'You shall not make any cuts in your body for the dead nor make any [b]tattoo marks on yourselves: I am the LORD.[/b]

Leviticus 19:28

I surrender then.
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by Secretz(f): 3:48pm On Jun 04, 2009
LadyT:

GBAM!

Sis you get plenty of sense!!  grin

Have you seen that tefal advert with the old woman and she has some OLD ASS WRINKLY tattoo on her arm? ? ? Something she got some 30 years ago.   lipsrsealed

I too don't see why people should advertise their 'love's' name on their skin. No renk man is worth the pain or permanent mark on my skin.  cool
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by Secretz(f): 3:54pm On Jun 04, 2009
Epiphany:

I feel this question should also be asked the other way round:

Ladies, would you marry or like your husband to be tatooed? Reason i am asking is that i know a lot of guys who have tatoos (myself included - although i am married. Put my wife's name on my upper arm across a big heart - and she loved it)

Hmmmmm, Like I said earlier, 1 or 2 small ones is not soo bad. But not when it's to an excess. I dont hate them, but I'm not the biggest fan either. I firmly do not believe in putting any names of boyfriends and girlfriends. Yes I could marry a man with minimum tattoos. It also depends on what it says. grin
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by guoxiubin: 3:55pm On Jun 04, 2009
"You shall not make any cuts in your body for the dead nor make any [i]tattoo [/i]marks on yourselves: I am the LORD."

Lev 19:28
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by MissEZ(f): 3:55pm On Jun 04, 2009
Fphemmy i get what your saying, and i am all for people doing what they want, but can you honestly say you havent judged anyone by their appearance? i know i have (not in a die hard way.) First impression counts, especially in the workplace

Epiphany, i think it was really sweet that you did that for your wife, whatever makes you both happy

Like i said, i see tatoos everyday and after awhile it doesnt look so good. but what eva makes you happy smiley (i dont want my husband to have one sha, even if its one about me)

Besides as someone rightly quoted from the bible, its a no no for God, so i guess it all depends on what you really believe (and dis is not to say that if you get one, you are less christian.the truth is we cant do everything God says we should, thats why there is grace)
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by guoxiubin: 4:00pm On Jun 04, 2009
Change!
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 04, 2009
No!

guoxiubin:

"You shall not make any cuts in your body for the dead nor make any [i]tattoo [/i]marks on yourselves: I am the LORD."

Lev 19:28

The bible also frowns against men who put on ear rings.
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 04, 2009
I wouldn't like my wife to TATOO any part of her body! NAH!

It's irritating to me! I don't see a reason why you should DRAW IMAGES AROUND YOUR BODY!
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by rooshie(f): 4:24pm On Jun 04, 2009
#4 on: Today at 01:59:32 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Hell no. Wouldnt want any ass hole to look down on me on account of my wife's preference. I have no qualms about dating a tatooed babe though. Tatooed babes are usually liberal, ready to experiment how ever and whenever.They have no taboo. "

This statement has justified my sisters and friends comments to me that I should never think that just cuz a guy dates you, and you party, drink and "experiment" or whateva, it means he'll be ready to take you home to meet his mum. thank God for my older ones who give such sound advice, and now I have heard it from a guy as well.
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by platinumnk(f): 4:26pm On Jun 04, 2009
chykeo:

I am yet to see any serious lawyer, banker or politician with a tattoo. Tattooed people are constantly harrased at airports and in some cases are not considered for serious employment.

Maybe u havent seen one but its there.  Maybe u walked into one bank, but here I am one that is tatooed, but due to my work clothing you will never see it.

I get harrased at airports for my metal LIFE bracelets. (they dont come off) , I've never been questioned about my tatoo.

Angelina Jolie is ranked #1 on celebritt most powerful people list,  check her tatoos:

I dont see anything wrong with a couple of tatoos just as long as it doesnt  go off the meter like lil wayne and ur body thus becomes a canvas.

I dont support the tatooing of someone elses name either, two weeks later u want to change it!
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by MissEZ(f): 4:28pm On Jun 04, 2009
good point Rooshie. we babes no de hear. They make it look like those of us who dont do it are local, yet when it comes down to it. nobody wants to take a partying girl home to his mum. Shame
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by JustGood(m): 4:30pm On Jun 04, 2009
rooshie:

This statement has justified my sisters and friends comments to me that I should never think that just cuz a guy dates you, and you party, drink and "experiment" or whateva, it means he'll be ready to take you home to meet his mum. thank God for my older ones who give such sound advice, and now I have heard it from a guy as well.

Did you not know that before? The fact that a guy thinks a woman is good for sex does not mean he would really like her to become his wife.
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by JustGood(m): 4:33pm On Jun 04, 2009
platinumnk:

Maybe u havent seen one but its there. Maybe u walked into one bank, but here I am one that is tatooed, but due to my work clothing you will never see it.

I get harrased at airports for my metal LIFE bracelets. (they dont come off) , I've never been questioned about my tatoo.

Angelina Jolie is ranked #1 on celebritt most powerful people list, check her tatoos:

I dont see anything wrong with a couple of tatoos just as long as it doesnt go off the meter like lil wayne and ur body thus becomes a canvas.

I dont support the tatooing of someone elses name either, two weeks later u want to change it!

This girl never ceases to amaze me.

If its so good for you to have a tattoo, why not display it? whats the point covering it up?

Angelina Joile is hardly a role model for any decent people. I dont understand why people come here to throw celebrity names in our faces. Most decent folk in UK/US dont want their kids growing up with celebrity lifestyles - just because they are constantly being pushed in our faces by the media does not imply that we should aspire to be like them. They are there just for our entertainment and they get paid highly for it, sometimes.
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by platinumnk(f): 4:55pm On Jun 04, 2009
JustGood:

This girl never ceases to amaze me.

If its so good for you to have a tattoo, why not display it? whats the point covering it up?

Angelina Joile is hardly a role model for any decent people. I dont understand why people come here to throw celebrity names in our faces. Most decent folk in UK/US dont want their kids growing up with celebrity lifestyles - just because they are constantly being pushed in our faces by the media does not imply that we should aspire to be like them. They are there just for our entertainment and they get paid highly for it, sometimes.

I'm glad, I will never cease wink

I'm sure u have seen how bankers dress, that answers your question, I do not cover it.

I only covered it in the presence of my bfs dad due to respect for his old school views, but ppl in this age still shouldnt be so sterotypical.

I went home and i had my tat showing every day i was there, I didnt hide anything. Yet when coming back my mom told me how everyone was praising me for being a good daughter.

How would u like it if ppl passed judgement on you before even knowing you?
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by platinumnk(f): 4:57pm On Jun 04, 2009
And to the ppl that dont like me because of my tatoo, I say good!

Dont need those type of ppl in my life anyway.
grin grin grin
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by Secretz(f): 5:04pm On Jun 04, 2009
platinumnk:

And to the ppl that dont like me because of my tatoo, I say good!

Dont need those type of ppl in my life anyway.
grin grin grin

Don't mind any haters. You know yourself.  grin
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by JustGood(m): 5:10pm On Jun 04, 2009
Secretz:

Don't mind any haters. You know yourself. grin

Add her boyfriend's dad to that list cheesy
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 04, 2009
I hate tattoos.

I dnt hang with ppl with that nonsense. Won't have them messing me up. Most ppl with tattoos are either ghettos or mentally deranged, IMO.

Once u get one, you're going to get another. Its that addicting.

Buy crayons and white paper if you respect your body.

Tattoo is hot oshi wo?
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by chiogo(f): 5:12pm On Jun 04, 2009
Most of my friends recently got tattoos, nothing wrong with tattoos but I don't see myself getting one. I don't see the point of it; I'm already beautiful, why alter my body?  tongue But hey, who knows? I might change my views later.

What I do detest however, are too many tattoos on the body, uh uh that's not cool. A little tattoo on the arm isn't bad. They have what they call the 'tramp stamp' - that's the one on the lower waist, near the butt crack. people who also have tattoos but in different locations actually look down on those who have the 'tramp stamp'. Too many stereotypes but yes, anybody getting a tattoo on their private parts of the body is an idiot. sorry.
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by JustGood(m): 5:13pm On Jun 04, 2009
chiogo:

Most of my friends recently got tattoos, nothing wrong with tattoos but I don't see myself getting one. I don't see the point of it; I'm already beautiful, why alter my body? tongue But hey, who knows? I might change my views later.

What I do detest however, are too many tattoos on the body, uh uh that's not cool. A little tattoo on the arm isn't bad. They have what they call the 'tramp stamp' - that's the one on the lower waist, near the butt crack. people who also have tattoos but in different locations actually look down on those who have the 'tramp stamp'. Too many stereotypes but yes, anybody getting a tattoo on their private parts of the body is an idiot. sorry.

I love that part in bold.
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 04, 2009
Using Lil Wayne and Jolie as a model?

No wonder you have tattoos. tongue (Pun intended)
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by platinumnk(f): 5:16pm On Jun 04, 2009
FL Gators:

I hate tattoos.

I dnt hang with ppl with that nonsense. Won't have them messing me up. Most ppl with tattoos are either ghettos or mentally deranged, IMO.

Once u get one, you're going to get another. Its that addicting.

Buy crayons and white paper if you respect your body.

Tattoo is hot oshi wo?

LOL grin ;DLOL grin ;DLOL grin ;DLOL grin ;DLOL grin ;DLOL grin ;DLOL grin grin
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by djcrucifix(m): 5:18pm On Jun 04, 2009
 as long as she looks good with it. i ain't got no objections.
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by Secretz(f): 5:18pm On Jun 04, 2009
JustGood:

Add her boyfriend's dad to that list cheesy

lol.

Nobody can influence me to mark on my body what I don't want. Nobody can make/turn me all bendy either.   tongue
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by Fhemmmy: 5:18pm On Jun 04, 2009
There are some tattoo that i personally think is too much, and that reminds me of the saying "too much of everything is "stupid""

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is It Necessary To Teach Babies To Sit? / Woman Marries Her Sister's Convicted Killer / Can You Have A Joint Account With Your Spouse? Please Give Reasons!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.