Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,247 members, 7,939,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 02:28 PM

Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. (12545 Views)

Poll: Would you?

No way!: 54% (59 votes)
Yes Why not?: 45% (50 votes)
This poll has ended

Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? / Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! / Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by Nasogold(m): 7:51am On Jun 06, 2009
1. INITIALLY, PAINTING OF FACES FOR WOMEN USED TO BE FOR HARLOTS, BUT TODAY IT HAS BECOME FASHION!
2. WOMEN WEARING OF TROUSERS USED TO BE FOR HARLOTS AND THE ILL-FAMED WOMEN, BUT TODAY, IT HAS BECOME FASHION!
3. BORING OF HOLES IN THE EARS USED TO BE FOR 'PERMANENT SLAVES', BUT TODAY IT HAS BECOME FASHION!
, THEN WHAT DO YOU EXPECT, TATOO IS NOW BECOMING FASHION UNTIL FELLOW NIGERIANS ARE EVEN TELLING US WHERE THEY WANT IT,
IT'S A SHAME
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by iice(f): 8:30am On Jun 06, 2009
Whatever floats one's boat. . .

Love them anyway. . .
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by Phemour: 8:37am On Jun 06, 2009
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by gambitKD01(m): 9:39am On Jun 06, 2009
Y nt?
I wuldn't mind pickin da dezign I wnt on ha ztr8 up no 2nd thotz on it,
U dnt lyk it?
datz ur fuckin problem n did I 4get 2 tell u?
zhe'z ma wyf n I luv ha lyk dat, zo beat it.
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by iice(f): 9:43am On Jun 06, 2009
Phemour:

I meant tattoos tongue
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by Phemour: 9:49am On Jun 06, 2009
iice:

I meant tattoos tongue
lol
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by chukz4real(m): 10:38am On Jun 06, 2009
Different strokes for different folks! Not only tattoos on ladies, I desist ladies wearing ankle chains, nose rings and excessive ear lobe piercings. Can't take those from any gal no matter the degree of love I have for such an individual.
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by chukz4real(m): 10:46am On Jun 06, 2009
slimfine:

dunno but will find out when it happens undecided

My sister, though we all have equal right to expression. But believe u me, if u are my relative or my wife', I dare not allow u get close to my kids; ur name alone had spoken well enough of u. So?

We are Africans and I'll forever be proud being a Nigerian. Y can't we copy only good things (practices) from the whites and leave the ugly sides with them? I know someday, u will educate us on the importance of not being under a man in the name of marriage or a tutorial on the benefits of being gay! Ride on dear as it suits u, Nairanders will be watchin.
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by chukz4real(m): 10:47am On Jun 06, 2009
Previous message for Spoilt
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by Akams: 11:17am On Jun 06, 2009
@ sagimte,Robotnik you guyz need to grow up! this 21st century!!!!!

no, but i can date a tatoo girl! Grin
@Bola44 if u can date a tatooed girl and cant marry her then you dont deserve your present girlfriend.

Society & style cant but keep changing, it desnt necessary have to affect morale!
Tatoo is a Style our society has accepted wether you like it or not. I no people like sagimite would 20 years ago reject the idea of a lady wearing trousers just some villagers would do now.

I have a girl who wears her tatoo on her breast and i tell you, an crazy about her!!! smiley smiley grin
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by Apelles: 11:29am On Jun 06, 2009
Tattoo is spiritual, true Christianity forbids it.
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by deji2005(m): 1:53pm On Jun 06, 2009
No way !
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 06, 2009
@ Chuks4real
You sound very disciplined may God bless MEN like. u, i used think i'm very uptight with my views.Same goes for a guy who wears earing/s is a NO NO.
The spciety has really swayed so far from morals as a result theuseless dogma of "Is my life to live" who told you, when u tattocan not replace that life or even have d least idea how dt life came to be!!!tattoo is for unserious minds both ways
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by agabaI23(m): 2:59pm On Jun 06, 2009
akaraoku
kedu ebe I gara?
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by jackdaniel(m): 3:30pm On Jun 06, 2009
A neatly done tattoo on a well formed a$$ is an insurance policy 4 me not to have a divorse,  grin, damn its makes me drool,  grin, LOVE IT
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 06, 2009
Tattoos are part of Nigerian culture so I don't know what this thread is on about.
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 06, 2009
chukz4real:

My sister, though we all have equal right to expression. But believe u me, if u are my relative or my wife', I dare not allow u get close to my kids; ur name alone had spoken well enough of u. So?

We are Africans and I'll forever be proud being a Nigerian. Y can't we copy only good things (practices) from the whites and leave the ugly sides with them? I know someday, u will educate us on the importance of not being under a man in the name of marriage or a tutorial on the benefits of being gay! Ride on dear as it suits u, Nairanders will be watchin.

LMAO! Tattooing a piercing is a heavy part of Igbo culture so you obviously don't know what you're talking about. All you Igbos that go around muttering that we 'copied' our traditions from the West make me laugh. You don't even know your own culture. ha!
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by iice(f): 10:05am On Jun 07, 2009
LOL cheesy
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by Adamuenero(m): 11:28am On Jun 07, 2009
Yes i would like my wife 2 be tattoed in the waist around her butt. It brings the beauty in a womans body compared to the way makeup does.
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by olumi69(m): 3:27pm On Jun 07, 2009
if she got it b4 we started datin , fine, but for gettin married, she has 2 remove it, i ain't that liberal lipsrsealed
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by sholabanke(m): 3:38pm On Jun 07, 2009
i dont care cus my girlfriend has it on her back
as long as she has what am looking in a woman(qualities of an housewife)
you never knows until u meet one wit good character
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by slimfine(f): 8:42pm On Jun 07, 2009
chukz4real:

My sister, though we all have equal right to expression. But believe u me, if u are my relative or my wife', I dare not allow u get close to my kids; ur name alone had spoken  well enough of u. So?

I am not sure whether you read my initial comment befor the one you highlighted! I never fancy tattoos and I think that is not very classy. so what is all this yan regarding my name and what not? I can never be your wife if you can't coordinate simple written sentences/messages!
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by eniozed(m): 11:26pm On Jun 07, 2009
i dont think i can because firstly it irritates me alot.secondly,what will she do to my kids when am away.something more than what she is having on herself i think.
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by Pataki: 12:46am On Jun 08, 2009
No, I would not like it. And if she so decides to do it after marriage (which is NOT possible), then she should be ready for the consequences of her actions.
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by tope5000: 12:51am On Jun 08, 2009
Pataki:

No, I would not like it. And if she so decides to do it after marriage (which is NOT possible), then she should be ready for the consequences of her actions.

What if she tattooed ur name on her ass? cheesy
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by Pataki: 12:54am On Jun 08, 2009
tope5000:

What if she tattooed ur name on her ass? cheesy
LOL! No comment. grin
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by tope5000: 12:55am On Jun 08, 2009
Pataki:

LOL! No comment. grin

No comment ke, u berra comment angry cheesy
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by Treetop20(m): 12:59am On Jun 08, 2009
tatoo'd where? shocked
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by tope5000: 1:02am On Jun 08, 2009
Treetop20:

tatoo'd where? shocked

on her ass cheesy
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by Treetop20(m): 1:08am On Jun 08, 2009
tope5000:

on her ass cheesy
i dislike tattoos anyways so NO
Re: Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. by tope5000: 1:09am On Jun 08, 2009
Treetop20:

i dislike tattoos anyways so NO

correct guy wink

bro pataki aint answering my question angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Help Me Out -my Wife Change Completely After Wedding / Woman Marries Her Sister's Convicted Killer / Can You Have A Joint Account With Your Spouse? Please Give Reasons!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.