Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,286 members, 7,881,067 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:48 AM

NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent (47302 Views)

Corpse Of UNIUYO Student Shot Dead During NANS Election Recovered (Graphic Pics) / NANS React To The Lecturer That Slapped Unilorin SU President / NANS Calls For ITF Probe And Immediate Payment Of Siwes Allowance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by Ahmeduana(m): 8:05am On Dec 16, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Rubbish! Bunch of ekpas. NANS should explain to us how, of all Nigerians, they settled for Buruji Kashamu as their man of the year.
OLD BOY LOOK YOUR BACK, PEOPLE DON DEY REDUCE ONE BY ONE, YOU BETTER SHINE YOUR EYES BEFORE NA ONLY YOU GO REMAIN WEY GO dey SHOUT SAI BABA!

2 Likes

Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 16, 2015
HaneefahRN:

My sister u don't need to mind him. His moniker has perfectly described him

He wants my attention joor smiley
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by HaneefahRN(f): 8:17am On Dec 16, 2015
daretodiffer:

He wants my attention joor smiley
lolz, true
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 16, 2015
gary400:
ok my doctoral nigga....i can c d reason u made ur comment.....thumbs up nigga.
...see you,nigga...
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by maestroferddi: 8:33am On Dec 16, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Rubbish! Bunch of ekpas. NANS should explain to us how, of all Nigerians, they settled for Buruji Kashamu as their man of the year.
Common sense you no get...

You think that discerning Nigerians are like people like you who cannot see beyond this fraudulent contraption packaged as change.

Is it not only in Nigeria that an instigator of insurrection and violence that consumed many lives would contest and win an election? Where else do serial malefactors transmute to saint overnight?
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by RELEASEUS: 8:38am On Dec 16, 2015
So embarrassing...KASU trying to prove what to PMB exactly? apart from fooling themselves they also went above board by contravening NUC regulations...change indeed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by babington91(m): 8:39am On Dec 16, 2015
Is the NANS Pressy stil a student?
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by dictbennie(m): 8:42am On Dec 16, 2015
dandostism88:
. And you have forgotten that a person can be honor with Dr. Degree without even attaining school..., abi?

Read the article again..it is against the law to confer an/a honorary doctoral degree on a serving politician...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by jamesharryson(m): 8:46am On Dec 16, 2015
Kyase:

Yea I also heard that patience Jonathan is a doctor too.
Make them check weda dasuki blessed them too.

at least Patience Jonathan has so many evidence to prove she attended a tertiary institution but what does buhari have?

"...they said I don't have any certificate but INEC has given me one at least I have INEC certificate..." This came from buhari's mouth. Then why is he clinging on the unmerited certificate? Someone should help me tell him that what he did is called corruption, in case he does not know the real definition of corruption

does he think corruption is only when it has to do with money?
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by 1stdammy: 8:50am On Dec 16, 2015
Omotolu:
It's honorary,stupid. Honorary degrees have no value on recipients. Get a life,NANS!
like seriously!!!?? Then, why are so many people struggling to have their Ph D do so if there is no value attached to it. Even the so call honorary, why is it being awarded by various Uni's that are authorised to do so if there is no value attached to it NO!! You get life and and you recieve sense!!!
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:55am On Dec 16, 2015
maestroferddi:

You think that discerning Nigerians are like people like you who cannot see beyond this fraudulent contraption packaged as change.

Is it not only in Nigeria that an instigator of insurrection and violence that consumed many lives would contest and win an election? Where else do serial malefactors transmute to saint overnight?
Calm down. HBP is real.
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by joetins(m): 9:23am On Dec 16, 2015
The same NANS that gave kashamu award they are here making noise.
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by Billygee2u: 9:26am On Dec 16, 2015
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by asEdeyHOT: 9:27am On Dec 16, 2015
Mynd44.

Rule 2 broken

AMBIVERT:

Go cleanse that anathema you call fingers.
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by Billygee2u: 9:27am On Dec 16, 2015
dtruth3:
gringringrin this country is a very funny place. I was wondering how someone who barely attended a secondary school, or even pass Economics in his forged certificate, could be given an Honorary Dr degree?

This is an insult to doctorate degree holders, no wonder BBC said the green and white color is boring!
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by Billygee2u: 9:28am On Dec 16, 2015
OKKO:
Gaba shehu and Femi Adeshina over to you to defend. It is much easier to be in opposition that to be the ruling party, U can ask Lie Moh'd.

They are smart to type all PMB's recent speech at both local and overseas outings if not they could have had a lot to defend by now (eg. The 5% issue).

I support NANS on this one.
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by Billygee2u: 9:29am On Dec 16, 2015
dunkem21:
grin Click like if you think NANS is right and Buhari should reliquinsh the degree ..

..Click Share if you feel the President should keep the honorary grin

Edited: Abeg, the likes don do na ..before una go put me for trouble ..
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by Billygee2u: 9:29am On Dec 16, 2015
Orjioorji:
Good one from NANS, hope they wont use money to close your mouth, because he also shear from Dasukigate loot
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 16, 2015
1stdammy:
like seriously!!!?? Then, why are so many people struggling to have their Ph D do so if there is no value attached to it. Even the so call honorary, why is it being awarded by various Uni's that are authorised to do so if there is no value attached to it NO!! You get life and and you recieve sense!!!
....you get life and you receive sense". Why ask why? There is no difference between Dr. Saheed Osupa's and Dr. Buhari's. It's quite different from that of Professor Wole Soyinka. There are honorary doctors and there are Doctor of Philosophy. whichever you want go for it. Honorary degrees are like piece of paper....
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by Billygee2u: 9:31am On Dec 16, 2015
Tallesty1:
Maybe the old man thinks that only stealing is corruption.

He will soon distance himself from the degree, trust him and that Liar M. will tell us that the honorary degree was not for Buhari, rather it was awarded to TSA through buhari to help plan the 1.86m jobs they plan to create in 2017.

Nah Today?
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by Billygee2u: 9:35am On Dec 16, 2015
RELEASEUS:
So embarrassing...KASU trying to prove what to PMB exactly? apart from fooling themselves they also went above board by contravening NUC regulations...change indeed.
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by bishop4life(m): 9:46am On Dec 16, 2015
HaneefahRN:

Blah, blah, blah. I'av seen u. Like I wld be quick to support an association tht has been known to be compromised. Is Buhari the first political figure to receive an honorary degree?
And news flash he wasn't the only one given the award tht day. Gov. El Rufai and Dangote were recipients, so they shld also be called to relinquish there hold on the award.
The fault is on the Uni not him if all the assertions are true, why give an award u ain't qualified to?
I'm not a Bubu supporter but I wnt support a biased noise making association either

In your words
1. " Is Buhari the first political figure to receive an honorary degree?"
NO, but He and his APC are the only corruption free politicians in Nigeria.

2. " And news flash he wasn't the only one given the award tht day. Gov. El Rufai and Dangote were recipients, so they shld also be called to relinquish there hold on the award."

Yes!! Though , the dou deserve the award.

3. "The fault is on the Uni not him if all the assertions are true, why give an award u ain't qualified to?"

That's why the call for ban on the school and it's staff.

4. "I'm not a Bubu supporter but I wnt support a biased noise making association either"

In other words; when a biased mind speak the truth,you see it with a biased vision.

Now let me tell you. The truth is truth. It doesn't have to come from a saint, it doesn't have to glaze like it's diamond. it doesn't even have to be right! Just the truth.
If you don't see that truth, or condemn it cos it's from NANS means you are biased yourself.
They are so on point QED.
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by HaneefahRN(f): 9:51am On Dec 16, 2015
bishop4life:

In your words
1. " Is Buhari the first political figure to receive an honorary degree?"
NO, but He and his APC are the only corruption free politicians in Nigeria.

2. " And news flash he wasn't the only one given the award tht day. Gov. El Rufai and Dangote were recipients, so they shld also be called to relinquish there hold on the award."

Yes!! Though , the dou deserve the award.

3. "The fault is on the Uni not him if all the assertions are true, why give an award u ain't qualified to?"

That's why the call for ban on the school and it's staff.

4. "I'm not a Bubu supporter but I wnt support a biased noise making association either"

In other words; when a biased mind speak the truth,you see it with a biased vision.

Now let me tell you. The truth is truth. It doesn't have to come from a saint, it doesn't have to glaze like it's diamond. it doesn't even have to be right! Just the truth.
If you don't see that truth, or condemn it cos it's from NANS means you are biased yourself.
They are so on point QED.
* Tongue out* Whatever rocks ur boat. Not like what u think is my biz. I'm biased, yes, thanks, now can u face front?
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by LasoulMacuby(m): 10:01am On Dec 16, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
I TIRE O!
maestroferddi:
ANSWER THE QUESTION MAN. STOP BLABBING
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by iamgiggssleaky(m): 10:04am On Dec 16, 2015
good for Nigeria. Ntorr
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by iamgiggssleaky(m): 10:06am On Dec 16, 2015
some Nigerians are just senseless. when we were all encouraged to do the PVC and ensure we turn out in numbers to vote the right candidate, many took it for granted. Now things have started going bad, yhu all start condemning the president, calling him an illiterate.
I'm not a fan of buhari cos I careless about Nigeria politics, in fact even if the whole country is in a state of misery, I don't care cos Nigerians are the architects of their own downfall.
literates should leave the old man to do his job as an illiterate. afterall yhu all caused it. yhu gave him the opportunity.
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by free13: 10:37am On Dec 16, 2015
grin
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by tundey22: 10:39am On Dec 16, 2015
I pity dis comedy club called 'NIGERIA'. d same Nans dat awarded a drug baron as man of d year is crying foul on degree awarded to d a former head of state and sitting president. do they know wat it means and wat it takes to be a former head of state. blockhead students.
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by Guyman02: 10:48am On Dec 16, 2015
Omotolu:
It's honorary,stupid. Honorary degrees have no value on recipients. Get a life,NANS!

KASU has not been approved by NUC to award 'honourary' doctorate degree, the university is just 10 years old. The award is a fraud
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by Oyinda32(m): 10:57am On Dec 16, 2015
AMBIVERT:

Source: http://thewhistler.ng/story/nans-doctorate-degree-on-buhari-fraudulent

NANS
.. a bunch of Non Academic Nigeria Students.... so they still exist in Nigeria, these bunch of fools went ahead to celebrate a drug baron as their man of the year.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pictures Of University Of Cape Coast, Ghana. / Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) / Babcock University Graduate Gets Car Gift From His Parents At Convocation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.