Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,262 members, 7,880,993 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:32 AM

NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent (47298 Views)

Corpse Of UNIUYO Student Shot Dead During NANS Election Recovered (Graphic Pics) / NANS React To The Lecturer That Slapped Unilorin SU President / NANS Calls For ITF Probe And Immediate Payment Of Siwes Allowance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by Dminister(m): 11:03am On Dec 16, 2015
UmuEri:
gringringringrin BuBu a doctor? I can't believe this. When did this happen?
This one got me rolling on the floor
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 16, 2015
Guyman02:

KASU has not been approved by NUC to award 'honourary' doctorate degree, the university is just 10 years old. The award is a fraud
...even if accredited, the honorary doctorate has no value on the recipients....
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by charlsecy(m): 11:55am On Dec 16, 2015
Omotolu:
It's honorary,stupid. Honorary degrees have no value on recipients. Get a life,NANS!
I doubt you understood the article, that is, if you read it at all!
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by egobetatoday: 11:56am On Dec 16, 2015
zieraw2005:
This act is a shame on Buhari and The entire Team who conceived this idea. Where has our moral justification gone. We keep killing our education. How long this Buhari spend in the Office that has earned him This PhD ?

At least if they wanted to Dash him certificate, it shouldn't have to be this quick . This is Faux pass and A national Disgrace.

So the young ones who spent 3 yrs for this PhD is not regarded any more? Why do our leaders always cut corners ?

If this act was perpetrated by the poor now, everybody will scream kill kill kill him!!!
Shameless professors and Shameless Honorary Certificate Taking
Bleep!

since he doesnt have an o-level result, he had to get the highest certificate attainable to cover up. simple
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by bishop4life(m): 11:58am On Dec 16, 2015
HaneefahRN:

* Tongue out* Whatever rocks ur boat. Not like what u think is my biz. I'm biased, yes, thanks, now can u face front?

LOL... That makes it right then.
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 16, 2015
poshestmina:
grin grin grin cheesy..

Can i see beyond those lapses? Mind you, i'm bagging my honorary degree next week.
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 16, 2015
AyamConfidence:
KASU is not authorised to give honorary degrees man plus no one holding a political office is allowed to have such a degree...shey u no read the writeup ni...smh

But Akpabio, immediate past governor of Akwa Ibom was given many. Unical and Esutech were among those awarded him the honorary degrees.
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by Tonybills(m): 12:34pm On Dec 16, 2015
AMBIVERT:

Source: http://thewhistler.ng/story/nans-doctorate-degree-on-buhari-fraudulent

imagine the nonsense where me i dey school now dey for 4 years plus to achieve common first degree and KASU dey dash buhari doctorate degree.

niga nawahhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by Tonybills(m): 12:38pm On Dec 16, 2015
SerialGist:

But Akpabio, immediate past governor of Akwa Ibom was given many. Unical and Esutech were among those awarded him the honorary degrees.

i no blame you. them ask you?,why you come mention my uncle name for here nahhhhhhhhh.?
be careful ohhhhhhhhhh
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by Jok3r(m): 12:39pm On Dec 16, 2015
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by ODUBEZE: 1:05pm On Dec 16, 2015
Remii:
so being president of nigeria is not an achievement? pls share your cv for comparison wirh that of pmb
Lolz! funny peeps! what is his achievement as a President who is being paid by our hard earned money and have everything at his disposal free of charge? Oh his statuary entitlements!
---

What is his achievement or don't U know the meaning of honorary?
---

let me help U:
I. Did he reduce the rate of poverty?
---

2. Influence anyone educationally, morally or what?
---

3. Has he conducted free and fair elections?
---

4. Has he being able to generate power with lower tariff?
---

5. Was he able to stop blood shed?
---

6. Has he being able to settle a dispute maturely and amicably?
---

7. Is he who he really say he is? (fake promises, lies e.t.c)
---

8. Is he free of corruption? (Dasukigate)
---

9. Has he being able to manage Nigeria well?
---

10. Has he being able to make food, shelter, transportation affordable to the masses? what is the dead rate of our citizens?
---

Guy the list is endless!
I am not a president but my certificates are not questionable!
---

What is he paid for?
Can U please point to one extraordinary thing he has done to deserve an award.
The earlier you wake up the better!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 16, 2015
AMBIVERT:

Source: http://thewhistler.ng/story/nans-doctorate-degree-on-buhari-fraudulent

This NANS president should shut up.. Is it not the same NANS that gave Kashamu an award? Kashamu of all people!!!
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 16, 2015
charlsecy:
I doubt you understood the article, that is, if you read it at all!
...if I don't read it,I won't be sticking with my post.....
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by possibilita(m): 1:55pm On Dec 16, 2015
So am @AP stongling 4 ma HND b4 PGD,MSC and PHD and PMB who didn't even attend primary sch is now a PHD holder?
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by sulaizex: 2:02pm On Dec 16, 2015
dunkem21:
grin Click like if you think NANS is right and Buhari should reliquinsh the degree ..

..Click Share if you feel the President should keep the honorary grin

Edited: Abeg, the likes don do na ..before una go put me for trouble ..
End time honrary
Doctorate degree
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by Kennydoc(m): 2:27pm On Dec 16, 2015
Dhelake:
The same Nans that has been defending Saraki??

That gave Buruji Kashamu their man of the year award?

This same rubbish organization that gave late president Musa Yaradua
An award even when ASUU was on strike??

Lol.... Just Lol

My dear, counter their points if you have a superior argument, okay?

First, they said KASU hasn't produced a single PhD holder, so they can't award doctorate degree. They aren't among the 22 institutions approved by the NUC to award doctorate degree of any status.

Secondly, Buhari is a public office holder, and they are not qualified to be awarded with honorary doctorate degrees.
Let's not talk about his uncleared certificate saga.

He frankly isn't qualified for d degree. KASU erred in awarding such to him.

1 Like

Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by Dimmatic(f): 3:06pm On Dec 16, 2015
Like say the man know wetin them give am
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by stonemasonn: 3:14pm On Dec 16, 2015
NANS have a point, but their attack seems to be directed at PMB as if the honorary doctorate was of high importance to PMB. The reference to PMB's certificate was unnecessary.
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by nortcentrallord(m): 3:15pm On Dec 16, 2015
Nellybii:

So in Your own myopic and warped point of view, objectivity has now become synonymous with slavery.? How many political office holders have been awarded honorary degrees in this country before now? What has academic qualifications got to do with honorary degrees.? Haba? Fayose has a honorary Doctorate degree from UNAD and so many others that I can't even begin to mention. Instead of you being objective, you have decided to throw your sense of reasoning to the winds.I insisit you are daft and hatred for PMB will only destroy you. And please stop quoting me because I have more important things than replying you to do, like feeding my dog.

Hahahahahaha, I feel your pain but do yourself a favour by going back to read all of NANS write up, read your comment which I quoted, read mine and Edith the poo am qouating now. Well, You had better fed the dog well because thats the job of my "slave".
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by aviazuva: 3:17pm On Dec 16, 2015
Collect that phd from baba
and give it to Buruji lol
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by compujyde: 3:59pm On Dec 16, 2015
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by charlsecy(m): 4:27pm On Dec 16, 2015
Omotolu:
...if I don't read it,I won't be sticking with my post.....
You read, but failed to see the reasons given by NANS for their position?
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 16, 2015
charlsecy:

You read, but failed to see the reasons given by NANS for their position?
...every riff-raff has reasons to justify their "whatever" reason.
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by Nellybii: 5:47pm On Dec 16, 2015
nortcentrallord:

Hahahahahaha, I feel your pain but do yourself a favour by going back to read all of NANS write up, read your comment which I quoted, read mine and Edith the poo am qouating now. Well, You had better fed the dog well because thats the job of my "slave".

Which slave so you refer to?
Who are the people crying for freedom?
Who is begging for independence?
Back to the topic, I can't waste valuable time reading any useless write up from deranged hooligans that have drug barons and people of low integrity as their role models.
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by Nellybii: 5:55pm On Dec 16, 2015
ODUBEZE:

Lolz! funny peeps! what is his achievement as a President who is being paid by our hard earned money and have everything at his disposal free of charge? Oh his statuary entitlements!
---

---

let me help U:
---

---

---

---

---

---

---

---

---

10. Has he being able to make food, shelter, transportation affordable to the masses? what is the dead rate of our citizens?
---

Guy the list is endless!
---

What is he paid for?

You are the sleeping one here. All these your rants because of a honorary degree given to a sitting president Shame on you.!!!
Anyway, life will be so boring without clowns like you. Am laughing. So continue your display of chronic stupidity fuelled by ignorance.
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by ODUBEZE: 7:54pm On Dec 16, 2015
Nellybii:

You are the sleeping one here. All these your rants because of a honorary degree given to a sitting president Shame on you.!!!
Anyway, life will be so boring without clowns like you. Am laughing. So continue your display of chronic stupidity fuelled by ignorance.

Nellybii continue with your display of chronic stupidity fuelled by ignorance because U have run out of point(s)!
It is well!
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by gary400(m): 4:50pm On Dec 17, 2015
Omotolu:
...see you,nigga...
Young man what do u want again....i don hail u,still u dey talk an oda thing.....
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by 0ldirtybastard(m): 11:18am On Dec 18, 2015
daretodiffer:

grin
Aren't you the dumbest person on Nairaland?
And why did you take away the picture? Are you ashamed of being yourself?
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by doveda: 1:12pm On Dec 18, 2015
0ldirtybastard:

And why did you take away the picture? Are you ashamed of being yourself?

Nah! What i do to my dp is none of your concern!

Are you ashamed of yourself?
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by 0ldirtybastard(m): 5:18pm On Dec 18, 2015
doveda:

Nah! What i do to my dp is none of your concern!
Are you ashamed of yourself?
Well, I can see why you're really ugly.
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by doveda: 7:11pm On Dec 18, 2015
0ldirtybastard:

Well, I can see why you're really ugly.

grin

Hmmm

I no get your time today
Re: NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent by Remii(m): 3:03pm On Dec 19, 2015
ODUBEZE:

---

---

let me help U:
---

---

---

---

---

---

---

---

---

---

Guy the list is endless!
---

What is he paid for?

those are your own standards for honorary PhD not that of the awarding university, lol, schools' senate can give whoever they deemed fit, moreover the PhD (honoris causa) is not one that can used to get employment of paid service, so don't sweat it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pictures Of University Of Cape Coast, Ghana. / Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) / Babcock University Graduate Gets Car Gift From His Parents At Convocation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.