Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,167 members, 7,884,074 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 11:25 PM

My Mum’s Affairs Embarrass Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Mum’s Affairs Embarrass Me (480 Views)

Big Boy Dips Hand Into Girl's Panties Publicly...her Response Will Embarrass You / 8 Ways Guys Embarrass Themselves When They Spot Ladies With Big Bosom/Butt / My Mum’s Affairs Embarrass Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mum’s Affairs Embarrass Me by Danzeky(m): 6:05am On Dec 16, 2015
You are here : Home » Relationships »

My mum’s affairs embarrass me

December 16, 2015 at 5:27 am in Relationships

I am in my thirties, married with two adorable children. I come from what you will term a ‘silver spoon’ family and have parents who were, and still are generous to their children.

The problem is our mother. We’ve associated her with a string of boy-friends over the years; the fact that she is now a grandmother hasn’t cramped her style at all.

She has recently been associated with my husband’s uncle and this is causing friction between me and my husband.

His uncle’s wife is spoiling for a showdown and is trying to tar me with the same brush as my mother’s. When I eventually tackled mum about this latest affair of hers, she told me it was none of my business what she did and that I should concentrate more on my marriage.

There is no point involving dad as he’s just recovered from a mild stroke. What is more he’s always turned a blind eye to mum’s philandering. How do I get her  off my husband’s uncle?

Jane http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/my-mums-affairs-embarrass-me/
Re: My Mum’s Affairs Embarrass Me by bigtt76(f): 6:23am On Dec 16, 2015
Arrange for thugs to mend her up... she will pipe down undecided

1 Like

Re: My Mum’s Affairs Embarrass Me by Danzeky(m): 6:29am On Dec 16, 2015
[Arrange for thugs to mend her up... she will pipe down : That will be cruel to one`s mother
Re: My Mum’s Affairs Embarrass Me by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 16, 2015
There is nothing you can do about it, your mum is a grown woman. But you could apologise to your uncle's wife, and assure her that you are not like your mum and you do not support her lifestyle. Also tell her the efforts you have made and back off. You marriage is the priority here

(1) (Reply)

“I Just Want To Squeeze Your B00bs” – Naija Babe Exposes Church Guy / Women!! Do U Want Ur Man To Luv U? Then Come In / Ladies See The Reason Why Some Men Who Love You May Not Marry You (MUST READ)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.