Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,847 members, 7,872,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:34 PM

The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO) (55819 Views)

To All Those Girls That Demand For Their Bf Salary (photo) / How Many Girls Can Introduce 2 Of Her Boyfriends Like This? / If You Are Hooking Up This December, Endeavor To See Her Face Early Morning -pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO) by doublewisdom: 10:13pm On Dec 16, 2015
It only happens to guys who lack packaging skills.

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO) by Donkaz(m): 10:13pm On Dec 16, 2015
So true
Re: The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO) by Atmmachine(m): 10:14pm On Dec 16, 2015
dachaste:

Any babe Wey dem snatch commot for ur hand like dat u suppose know say d babe na one chance.

And na dat fasting Annd prayers Wey u don dey do say Mak 2016 beta na him God don dey ansa

So beta dance go church go do thanksgiving

Stop forming

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO) by IsaacBuchi(m): 10:14pm On Dec 16, 2015
so, I just need an accent and a sneakers grin Lol...very funny

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO) by mastermind1759(m): 10:19pm On Dec 16, 2015
Able man don colect lazy man wife....lols
Re: The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO) by sparkwil(m): 10:24pm On Dec 16, 2015
divinehand2003:
If you are among the lucky ones to lose your oloshos to these Yankee niggas, you must run to Shiloh for a good thanks giving.
It's better to have a proper woman than an olosho as a wife oooo.

This advice na for me cry
Re: The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO) by Liverpoolfc(m): 10:25pm On Dec 16, 2015
one of the wrong place to hv babe in dec is EDO state. all these malaysia and those frm italy will be around. They will make you believe the common saying that 9ja is a zoo

2 Likes

Re: The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO) by Opoki(m): 10:29pm On Dec 16, 2015
YourMain:
Hahaha what is Peher
Peter or Pita. But we call it Peher... that's how we roll. grin

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO) by flokii: 10:29pm On Dec 16, 2015
@OP the guy get point o..

me sef get that accent buh I no dey use am cheesy

I prefer to use our Naija own... cos pple like dis OP no go get gf again grin
Re: The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO) by NaijaProxyBase: 10:30pm On Dec 16, 2015
Work on yourself first. You will have a wonderful relationship.
Re: The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO) by friends4ever(m): 10:34pm On Dec 16, 2015
YourMain:
Hahaha what is Peher

He meant perer as in Peter Lol
Re: The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 16, 2015
YourMain:
Hahaha what is Peher
It's Pe-her my dear , not Peher

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 16, 2015
Opoki:

Peter or Pita. But we call it Peher... that's how we roll. grin

Who? Where ? In what country ?
Re: The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 16, 2015
friends4ever:

He meant perer as in Peter Lol

Haha grin trying to pretend to be British ? Looool
Re: The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 16, 2015
neoapocalypse:

It's Pe-her my dear , not Peher

Sorry lol Pe-her.
Re: The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO) by joseph1832(m): 10:57pm On Dec 16, 2015
bolajioginni:
True Or False?
So very not true and so very true.
Re: The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO) by tosyne2much(m): 10:58pm On Dec 16, 2015
Only a lady who is delusional in think could be snatched with ordinary British accent or sneakers cheesy
Re: The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO) by friends4ever(m): 11:00pm On Dec 16, 2015
YourMain:

Haha grin trying to pretend to be British ? Looool

There u go... grin
Re: The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO) by EmekaBlue(m): 11:01pm On Dec 16, 2015
na so nah....9ja girls love janded guy die lyk mumu
Re: The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO) by dachaste(f): 11:04pm On Dec 16, 2015
Atmmachine:
Stop forming

See me see good tin ooh. forming for who biko?
Re: The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO) by gbastarlink: 11:05pm On Dec 16, 2015
end time babe
Re: The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO) by Sundayabiola(m): 11:07pm On Dec 16, 2015
If u get money girl no go dey pose for
Re: The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO) by obasiken: 11:09pm On Dec 16, 2015
As funny as it sounds it will still happen again this december. Some girls will still fall victim.
Re: The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO) by Babareho(m): 11:09pm On Dec 16, 2015
Interesting
Re: The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO) by Flashh: 11:10pm On Dec 16, 2015
dachaste:

Any babe Wey dem snatch commot for ur hand like dat u suppose know say d babe na one chance.

And na dat fasting Annd prayers Wey u don dey do say Mak 2016 beta na him God don dey ansa

So beta dance go church go do thanksgiving

This one preaching is also snatch able. I just dey look you.
[img]http://nguyenmykha.files./2015/05/marching-band-face-with-some-annoyance.jpg?w=1100[/img]

5 Likes

Re: The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 16, 2015
ronald4lif:
cheesy grin

That's you

Hour do you 0pronounce ‘Ronald' in Queens English
Re: The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO) by dachaste(f): 11:21pm On Dec 16, 2015
Flashh:

This one preaching is also snatch able. I just dey look you.
[img]http://nguyenmykha.files./2015/05/marching-band-face-with-some-annoyance.jpg?w=1100[/img]

Heheheheheheh. Nor be small tin ooh. Snatchable Ko. Com snatch naw. Wetin dey hold u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Traditional Marriage Of 20-Year-Old Man And 40-Year-Old Bride (Photo) / Fashion Designer Gives Her Fiance Doggy Pose In Pre-wedding Photos / In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.