Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,161 members, 7,880,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:17 PM

The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO) (55828 Views)

To All Those Girls That Demand For Their Bf Salary (photo) / How Many Girls Can Introduce 2 Of Her Boyfriends Like This? / If You Are Hooking Up This December, Endeavor To See Her Face Early Morning -pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO) by kimacent(m): 7:46am On Dec 17, 2015
[color=#770077][/color][quote author=dachaste post=41067567][color=#000099][i]

Any babe Wey dem snatch commot for ur hand like dat u suppose know say d babe na one chance.

And na dat fasting Annd prayers Wey u don dey do say Mak 2016 beta na him God don dey ansa

So beta dance go church go do thanksgiving

I CONCUR

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 17, 2015
teasel:

No, those Nigerian men are the dumb ones. Only an idiiot will hustle from January to December to spend it on sex.
And no they don't have sex with any Nigerian female they like. They have sex with the ones of their social class. Yes, the ones that are just as daft as they are.
True! The guys are even more dumber but women nor dey try at all. They sell themselves so cheaply. When did clothes and car equal success?
Re: The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO) by divinehand2003(m): 7:52am On Dec 17, 2015
kaeforum:

Where are the proper wives na, avent seen a decent girl ina along time, they re all slutss who open their legs and bore hole to the richest dude. It doesn't matter whetner he's 16 or 70
Lol
Re: The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 17, 2015
ronald4lif:

Wetin concine me with Eliza's English. Except if you want me to pronounce am with my igbotic accent.

angry angry angry
Re: The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 17, 2015
kaeforum:

Where are the proper wives na, avent seen a decent girl ina along time, they re all slutss like my mom once, who open their legs and bore hole to the richest dude. It doesn't matter whetner he's 16 or 70
Re: The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO) by dachaste(f): 8:22am On Dec 17, 2015
adefizzy:

You too make sense!

Tanks sir
Re: The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO) by gevans(m): 8:36am On Dec 17, 2015
Atmmachine:
When i was in Nigeria, i can't afford to eat three times per day. Girls no dey even talk to me then.
I come manage travel to Yankee, come get small change, drive some cool rides.

I fork any girl i want in Nigeria.
These girls are addicted to money and foreign guys.
U hv a point but not all Nigerian girls.
Warri for life
Re: The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO) by fluffybaby(f): 8:52am On Dec 17, 2015
True talk grin grin grin
Esp with the economic and security issues in naija. Even boyfriends will drop their babes if an inih babe offers them marriage and relocation. Omo e nor easy o
Re: The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO) by pmatiu: 9:23am On Dec 17, 2015
faith551:
I go into a relationship with my eyes open, expecting the worse. If she leaves then no problem.
No be naija we dey?
True talk Dis guy na my guy
Re: The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO) by faith551(m): 9:28am On Dec 17, 2015
pmatiu:
True talk Dis guy na my guy

Guy Nigerian girls be like Chelsea now ooo, if you carry them for mind them go Bleep u up big time
Re: The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO) by tega4eddie: 9:44am On Dec 17, 2015
GBAM!!!
Santiago5:
What r u scared of? Are there no rich guyz here in your country? If she livs with any Americana lol my friend she never had feelings or love for u.
Re: The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO) by tega4eddie: 9:46am On Dec 17, 2015
TRUE
faith551:
I go into a relationship with my eyes open, expecting the worse. If she leaves then no problem.
No be naija we dey?
Re: The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO) by Ugosample(m): 10:21am On Dec 17, 2015
Liverpoolfc:
one of the wrong place to hv babe in dec is EDO state. all these malaysia and those frm italy will be around. They will make you believe the common saying that 9ja is a zoo

Really? Tell me about it.
Re: The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 17, 2015
dachaste:

Any babe Wey dem snatch commot for ur hand like dat u suppose know say d babe na one chance.

And na dat fasting Annd prayers Wey u don dey do say Mak 2016 beta na him God don dey ansa

cheers!!!
Re: The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO) by marix1: 3:36pm On Dec 17, 2015
"Make N50,000 Weekly in Nigeria Guarantee, Do you run your life or does your job runs yours? The Experts say that 90% of people hate the job they are into......... Sincerely if you keep doing what you are doing then you may eventually end up with the same or worse results in a constant rat race. The best SOLUTION is to Join NOB7 PLATFORM with one time Payment of just 2000 naira today and be Receiving the Credit Alerts from your Bank Forever. Seeing is Believing. For More Details and REGISTRATION, Click here, http://nigeriaonlinebusiness.com?genemarix1 and in your Sponsor username put genemarix1 Thanks!!!
Re: The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO) by 4C2215131: 4:15pm On Dec 17, 2015
dachaste:

Hahahahahaha...hehehehe...he
Re: The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO) by 4C2215131: 4:20pm On Dec 17, 2015
teasel:

No, those Nigerian men are the dumb ones. Only an idiiot will hustle from January to December to spend it on sex.
And no they don't have sex with any Nigerian female they like. They have sex with the ones of their social class. Yes, the ones that are just as daft as they are.

Hear ye! Hear ye!!
Re: The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO) by 4C2215131: 4:22pm On Dec 17, 2015
badlaw:
Dis is. Suspecting rumors going around my one and only,pls someone help my heart is beating.wht can I do if it happens she dance to d tone by dumping me for a yanki guy ?

How can you let a woman dump you? Are you that bland and gameless? C'mon be a man!
Re: The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO) by temibobo8(f): 4:47pm On Dec 17, 2015
op ..na to chill nd get bAAAk at her during valentine..grin
Re: The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO) by Liverpoolfc(m): 4:57pm On Dec 18, 2015
Ugosample:

Really? Tell me about it.
just visit edo state with ur most trusted babe, you will come to testify that money makes love. you will see how those guys that were once nobody in 9ja hv been turned to somebody in europe
Re: The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO) by Santiago5(m): 5:13pm On Dec 18, 2015
faith551:
No be naija we dey?
faith551:
No be naija we dey?
faith551:
No be naija we dey?
except u never have it serious with her or maybe u don't love her too. Its painful man , when a girl livs u for another, especially wen the guy she ran to is more financially boyant. Too many sad thought wi emotionally bring u down brother man.
Re: The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO) by faith551(m): 9:00pm On Dec 18, 2015
Santiago5:
[color=#000000][/color]
except u never have it serious with her or maybe u don't love her too. Its painful man , when a girl livs u for another, especially wen the guy she ran to is more financially boyant. Too many sad thought wi emotionally bring u down brother man.

Yea, it's a tough experience, but only the strong turns their lemon into lemonade. You have no other option but to take the whole situation as a challenge and work harder.
Re: The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO) by Santiago5(m): 6:23pm On Dec 19, 2015
faith551:

Yea, it's a tough experience, but only the strong turns their lemon into lemonade. You have no other option but to take the whole situation as a challenge and work harder.
you have said it all my dear.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Women Look At My Feet In Public? / Fashion Designer Gives Her Fiance Doggy Pose In Pre-wedding Photos / In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.