Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,168 members, 7,880,652 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:47 PM

The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO) (55830 Views)

To All Those Girls That Demand For Their Bf Salary (photo) / How Many Girls Can Introduce 2 Of Her Boyfriends Like This? / If You Are Hooking Up This December, Endeavor To See Her Face Early Morning -pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO) by Flashh: 11:27pm On Dec 16, 2015
dachaste:

Heheheheheheh. Nor be small tin ooh. Snatchable Ko. Com snatch naw. Wetin dey hold u.
Now, here she is forming.

I am very sure, I can snatch you with my accent. And I can still snatch you with a cup of ice cream and chickenpie.

3 Likes

Re: The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO) by macminista(m): 11:30pm On Dec 16, 2015
dachaste:

Any babe Wey dem snatch commot for ur hand like dat u suppose know say d babe na one chance.

And na dat fasting Annd prayers Wey u don dey do say Mak 2016 beta na him God don dey ansa

So beta dance go church go do thanksgiving

WORD!!
Re: The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO) by femiranking28(m): 11:31pm On Dec 16, 2015
YourMain:
Hahaha what is Peher
British accent
Re: The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO) by Bamz(m): 11:34pm On Dec 16, 2015
YourMain:
Hahaha what is Peher

Brit accent smiley

Just like... could of instead of could have
Re: The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO) by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 16, 2015
Bamz:

Brit accent smiley

Just like... could of instead of could have

There's no such thing as could of lol
Re: The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO) by 9jatatafo(m): 11:39pm On Dec 16, 2015
OP must be from Benin City or Edi State where a Jandon from Germany, France it Italy will be forming fake Yankee accent after street hustling.
Re: The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO) by Bamz(m): 11:40pm On Dec 16, 2015
YourMain:

There's no such thing as could of lol

Ikr. It's mere colloquialism
Re: The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO) by Opoki(m): 11:45pm On Dec 16, 2015
YourMain:

Who? Where ? In what country ?
We, here, Naija ofcourse. You don't have to come from Yankee or UK before you can get the accent. Just form init, wear grade A Winter Jacket even during the hottest sun with a warmer. wink

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO) by greggng: 11:45pm On Dec 16, 2015
A farmer saw a plane full of politicians crash near his farm. When the police arrived, they asked the farmer what happened.
Farmer: They crashed near my farm and I buried all of them.
One of the police men asked with shock; "are you sure they were all dead"?
Farmer: Some of them were screaming, "we are still alive".
But I couldn't believe them.
You know, these politicians. They can lie.

3 Likes

Re: The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO) by McTobe(m): 11:46pm On Dec 16, 2015
grin
outstandingsyll:
Please call my friend mercy today is her birthday 08134212742
He-yo Mercy, my name is Pe-her and am 4rm Yankee. happy Bufdai. d owner of d monicker am quoring isn't gonna lerus drink warer and drop cup on nairaland. by the way am 4rm Yankee junkyard....lol grin

2 Likes

Re: The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO) by Alfred234(m): 11:50pm On Dec 16, 2015
British Accent grin
Re: The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO) by adefizzy(m): 12:03am On Dec 17, 2015
dachaste:

Any babe Wey dem snatch commot for ur hand like dat u suppose know say d babe na one chance.

And na dat fasting Annd prayers Wey u don dey do say Mak 2016 beta na him God don dey ansa

You too make sense!
Re: The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO) by mandonnels(m): 12:09am On Dec 17, 2015
yomalex:
lol
it's a free world. who wants to leave shud hurry up so der will space for the person dat wants to stay.
Re: The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO) by Originalsly: 12:26am On Dec 17, 2015
dachaste:

So damn right!...on all counts!

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO) by Nobody: 12:27am On Dec 17, 2015
lols, naija babes are relatively cheap really, xo true!
Re: The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO) by Tolexander: 12:47am On Dec 17, 2015
Atmmachine:
When i was in Nigeria, i can't afford to eat three times per day. Girls no dey even talk to me then.
I come manage travel to Yankee, come get small change, drive some cool rides.

I fork any girl i want in Nigeria.
These girls are addicted to money and foreign guys.
abeg bro, no Bleep my GF/wife o grin
Re: The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO) by DedeNkem: 12:54am On Dec 17, 2015
The guy lacks confidence in himself.
Re: The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO) by ronald4lif(m): 1:34am On Dec 17, 2015
daretodiffer:

That's you

Hour do you 0pronounce ‘Ronald' in Queens English

Wetin concine me with Eliza's English. Except if you want me to pronounce am with my igbotic accent.
Re: The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO) by Nobody: 1:50am On Dec 17, 2015
Nigerians girls are dumb sha. These guys hustle from January to Decemeber and use their savings to come to 9ja and Bleep any 9ja girls them like. Most of them are not even rich at all. But wetin concern Nigerian woman, them don collect clothes and gifts
Re: The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO) by nollywoodbabe: 2:29am On Dec 17, 2015
bolajioginni:
True Or False?

Hahhahhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa You wan take laugh finish me oh!!! Innit?
Re: The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO) by Nobody: 3:10am On Dec 17, 2015
bolajioginni:
True Or False?

Una no go kill pessin with laff grin
Re: The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO) by teasel: 5:35am On Dec 17, 2015
ayodele234:
Nigerians girls are dumb sha. These guys hustle from January to Decemeber and use their savings to come to 9ja and Bleep any 9ja girls them like. Most of them are not even rich at all. But wetin concern Nigerian woman, them don collect clothes and gifts
No, those Nigerian men are the dumb ones. Only an idiiot will hustle from January to December to spend it on sex.
And no they don't have sex with any Nigerian female they like. They have sex with the ones of their social class. Yes, the ones that are just as daft as they are.

2 Likes

Re: The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO) by Snoolv360(m): 6:05am On Dec 17, 2015
Am still laughing
Re: The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO) by AdeniyiA(m): 6:05am On Dec 17, 2015
Atmmachine:
When i was in Nigeria, i can't afford to eat three times per day. Girls no dey even talk to me then.
I come manage travel to Yankee, come get small change, drive some cool rides.

I fork any girl i want in Nigeria.
These girls are addicted to money and foreign guys.

abeg I wan withdraw money from you.... cool
Re: The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO) by Nobody: 6:07am On Dec 17, 2015
divinehand2003:
If you are among the lucky ones to lose your oloshos to these Yankee niggas, you must run to Shiloh for a good thanks giving.
It's better to have a proper woman than an olosho as a wife oooo.

Where are the proper wives na, avent seen a decent girl ina along time, they re all slutss who open their legs and bore hole to the richest dude. It doesn't matter whetner he's 16 or 70
Re: The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO) by badlaw(f): 6:24am On Dec 17, 2015
Dis is. Suspecting rumors going around my one and only,pls someone help my heart is beating.wht can I do if it happens she dance to d tone by dumping me for a yanki guy ?
Re: The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO) by cyril700(m): 6:33am On Dec 17, 2015
U for just say pls chike my friend mercy today is her bday. That's d essence of exposing her nums
outstandingsyll:
Please call my friend mercy today is her birthday 08134212742
Re: The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO) by IceDude(m): 7:02am On Dec 17, 2015
To God who made me! I can never fight my fellow guy cos of one ofurukpe olosho. There are many fishes in the river/many birds in the sky........Olosho go, olosho comes my bulala still remains
Re: The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:31am On Dec 17, 2015
It's for your own good, atlist it will reduce your spending
Re: The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO) by tdemo(m): 7:36am On Dec 17, 2015
I trust ogechi sha
Re: The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO) by Sunnypa11(m): 7:36am On Dec 17, 2015
Na Nnamdi and Kanu dey wear canvass to deceive ordinary girls like oruooobo
Re: The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO) by fghanni(m): 7:40am On Dec 17, 2015
If na your gf you complain, but if na your sister wey follow yankii guy you go praise her. Human um.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fashion Designer Gives Her Fiance Doggy Pose In Pre-wedding Photos / In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why / Fight At A Wedding: Groom Slept With Bridesmaid & It Was Discovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.