Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,824 members, 7,872,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:21 PM

SEUN Please Do Xmas Giveaway To We Nairalanders - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / SEUN Please Do Xmas Giveaway To We Nairalanders (3158 Views)

#15,000 Giveaway To Beauty Without Makeup / Seun, Please When Are You Going To Sell Shares Of Nairaland / Poems Some Of We Nairalanders Sang When We Were Little Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SEUN Please Do Xmas Giveaway To We Nairalanders by iamVirus(m): 3:51pm On Dec 18, 2015
Seun:
So I should just choose people randomly and give them money?

If you are gonna listen to me.

Seun:
Reward bloggers that make your forum updated.
https://www.nairaland.com/2793536/nairaland-blogs-bloggers-watch-out

+

Top commenters.

If you watch, bloggers work steadily to keep your site updated.

Reward them
Re: SEUN Please Do Xmas Giveaway To We Nairalanders by Sveen: 3:52pm On Dec 18, 2015
Seun:
Choose the people that their name starts with the same letter as yours, e.g Sveen.
Re: SEUN Please Do Xmas Giveaway To We Nairalanders by agarawu23(m): 3:55pm On Dec 18, 2015
Seun:
egbon seems they aren't being specific ni

I personally need Christmas money from you.

No amount is too small

Fatuga mariam aduke

First bank savings.

Waiting hopefully smiley
Happy Xmas and new year in advance smiley

1 Like

Re: SEUN Please Do Xmas Giveaway To We Nairalanders by Commentus2: 3:57pm On Dec 18, 2015
Seun:
And the reason for this activity is because it's the end of the year?
It is doesn't matter what the reason behind the demand is! Seun you just like being difficult to relate with! Listen to your users and give back to them as show of appreciation.

This strategy is what made Google what it is today, even facebook!

In addition we need a standing committee made up randomly selected users and mods every month to review complains again Mods and ensure fairness cool some your mods are just too immature in handing authority and power conferred on them! cool

2 Likes

Re: SEUN Please Do Xmas Giveaway To We Nairalanders by yinkuscious(m): 4:01pm On Dec 18, 2015
I'm not sure oga Seun is interested in this, judging by the awkward questions he is asking..reward isn't what u beg for, its starts from someone who thinks you deserve to be appreciated and it is not only done in cash. Get it!

1 Like

Re: SEUN Please Do Xmas Giveaway To We Nairalanders by idrisalomagold(m): 4:01pm On Dec 18, 2015
If u want to send money, how much do u think u can send to almost 1.5 Million people? All I need is First To Comment. Carry my post go there now now...
Re: SEUN Please Do Xmas Giveaway To We Nairalanders by goldenval(m): 4:06pm On Dec 18, 2015
Seun:

Yes Sir.... Maybe by numbers lol..
Re: SEUN Please Do Xmas Giveaway To We Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 18, 2015
Commentus2:
It is doesn't matter what the reason behind the demand is! Seun you just like being difficult to relate with! Listen to your users and give back to them as show of appreciation.

This strategy is what made Google what it is today, even facebook!

In addition we need a standing committee made up randomly selected users and mods every month to review complains again Mods and ensure fairness cool some your mods are just too immature in handing authority and power conferred on them! cool
you make sense
Re: SEUN Please Do Xmas Giveaway To We Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 18, 2015
sadsadsad
Re: SEUN Please Do Xmas Giveaway To We Nairalanders by grailife(m): 4:13pm On Dec 18, 2015
abu12:

Choose people that post good comment or open educating threads, as a way of encouraging reasonable people on ur site
as an old member my nairaland ads click alone and page share on my facebook go reach million naira connect in phyno's voice: abeg i dey wait for my share Seun
Re: SEUN Please Do Xmas Giveaway To We Nairalanders by ShakurM(m): 4:14pm On Dec 18, 2015
Make Seun turn up ooo * fingers crossed * cool
Re: SEUN Please Do Xmas Giveaway To We Nairalanders by tpiar: 4:16pm On Dec 18, 2015
Laughing in every language.
Re: SEUN Please Do Xmas Giveaway To We Nairalanders by idrisalomagold(m): 4:20pm On Dec 18, 2015
tpiar:
Laughing in every language.
Me too. This is how this thread will over reach limit of pages and only God knows where the faith of this thread will be laid to rest with just two words: THREAD CLOSED
Re: SEUN Please Do Xmas Giveaway To We Nairalanders by Commentus2: 4:24pm On Dec 18, 2015
kingcity:
you make sense
I only made sense when I'm yet to jam some people carrying Igbo round the forum! My mind dey clear now! cool
Re: SEUN Please Do Xmas Giveaway To We Nairalanders by tens4real(m): 4:30pm On Dec 18, 2015
Seun:
dat wul nt b a bad idea it wul proove ur genorocity to a large extend
Re: SEUN Please Do Xmas Giveaway To We Nairalanders by Dannyset(m): 4:31pm On Dec 18, 2015
Seun:
Ehn.....choose me join na.
Re: SEUN Please Do Xmas Giveaway To We Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 18, 2015
tens4real:
dat wul nt b a bad idea it wul proove ur genorocity to a large extend
in Seun's voice: "and why should I prove my generosity" ? cheesy

1 Like

Re: SEUN Please Do Xmas Giveaway To We Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 18, 2015
Commentus2:
I only made sense when I'm yet to jam some people carrying Igbo round the forum! My mind dey clear now! cool
sorry I dont get you?
Re: SEUN Please Do Xmas Giveaway To We Nairalanders by tens4real(m): 4:39pm On Dec 18, 2015
2pointsonly:
in Seun's voice: "and why should I prove my generosity" ? cheesy
and i wul confidently tell him do u want to be considered as a stingy man

1 Like

Re: SEUN Please Do Xmas Giveaway To We Nairalanders by Commentus2: 4:42pm On Dec 18, 2015
kingcity:
sorry I dont get you?
means to say I never jam my friends and blood stil dey cool now! You go know when I jam dem! Hint: I'm a warrior, a Yoruba Defender Advocate YDA!

1 Like

Re: SEUN Please Do Xmas Giveaway To We Nairalanders by agarawu23(m): 6:45pm On Dec 18, 2015
agarawu23:

No amount is too small

Fatuga mariam aduke

First bank savings.

Waiting hopefully smiley
I have been refreshing my email to see if I will get your transfer alert, but I am yet to get it

I am still patiently waiting.

Cc seun smiley
Re: SEUN Please Do Xmas Giveaway To We Nairalanders by Aminat508(f): 7:28pm On Dec 18, 2015
Sveen:
Choose the people that their name starts with the same letter as yours, e.g Sveen.
Lolz theif tongue cheesy
Re: SEUN Please Do Xmas Giveaway To We Nairalanders by ADULTBASE(m): 7:42pm On Dec 18, 2015
Just give a blillion Naira to any female that like you and can give you a kiss.
For the male,give us all 1 Day of no banning and ask us questions
Seun:
And the reason for this activity is because it's the end of the year?
Re: SEUN Please Do Xmas Giveaway To We Nairalanders by ADULTBASE(m): 7:44pm On Dec 18, 2015
Waris this one saying,bloggers get many disadvantages to Nl. E.g. They reduce traffic and don't post original content here e.t.c.
iamVirus:

If you are gonna listen to me.

Seun:
Reward bloggers that make your forum updated.

+

Top commenters.

If you watch, bloggers work steadily to keep your site updated.

Reward them
Re: SEUN Please Do Xmas Giveaway To We Nairalanders by Ghydyon(m): 7:47pm On Dec 18, 2015
There used 2 be this sectional award before that one go dey OK to pick and not random Seun.
Re: SEUN Please Do Xmas Giveaway To We Nairalanders by Ghydyon(m): 7:50pm On Dec 18, 2015
Seun:

No man let your Moderator organize criteria to select I swear he go Make brain.... He go ginger your member... wink
Seun:

No man let your Moderator organize criteria to select I swear he go Make brain.... He go ginger your member...
Re: SEUN Please Do Xmas Giveaway To We Nairalanders by Seun(m): 8:05pm On Dec 18, 2015
Santa Claus is coming to town.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SEUN Please Do Xmas Giveaway To We Nairalanders by robosky02(m): 8:12pm On Dec 18, 2015
Seun:

lol hope we can recieve gifts from him here on nairaland

1 Like

Re: SEUN Please Do Xmas Giveaway To We Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 18, 2015
Seun:
we are waiting boss
Re: SEUN Please Do Xmas Giveaway To We Nairalanders by Funjosh(m): 8:17pm On Dec 18, 2015
tiwaz:
SEUN: The Stingy Man Ever

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: SEUN Please Do Xmas Giveaway To We Nairalanders by agarawu23(m): 8:20pm On Dec 18, 2015
Seun:
you are ignoring my mention bro, if you are not giving me, make I comot mind. And unfollow the thread embarassed
agarawu23:
No amount is too small
Fatuga mariam aduke
First bank savings.
Waiting hopefully smiley
Re: SEUN Please Do Xmas Giveaway To We Nairalanders by Sveen: 8:31pm On Dec 18, 2015
Aminat508:
Lolz theif tongue cheesy
Abi now. grin
How's your ministry going?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of Black Velvet Tamarind (AWIN) / 100+ Netflix Premium Accounts / Birthday Gift For Hubby, Any Ideas?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.