Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,078 members, 7,880,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:57 PM

SEUN Please Do Xmas Giveaway To We Nairalanders - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / SEUN Please Do Xmas Giveaway To We Nairalanders (3165 Views)

#15,000 Giveaway To Beauty Without Makeup / Seun, Please When Are You Going To Sell Shares Of Nairaland / Poems Some Of We Nairalanders Sang When We Were Little Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SEUN Please Do Xmas Giveaway To We Nairalanders by Sveen: 8:34pm On Dec 18, 2015
Seun:
Santa Claus is coming to town.
Give us something now, even if it's one day ban.

I noticed you don't ban me anymore, Lolz. I'm now in one comment in three days league. grin
Re: SEUN Please Do Xmas Giveaway To We Nairalanders by Aminat508(f): 8:48pm On Dec 18, 2015
Seun abeg give me jare angry angry angry angry angry
Re: SEUN Please Do Xmas Giveaway To We Nairalanders by Omotayor123(f): 9:07pm On Dec 18, 2015
Seun:
So I should just choose people randomly and give them money?
You can set up a Q&A section... Or better still, create a thread and reward the first 50 or so.. *as you are capable* commenters.. Of course, this should be made known to all and Sundry on NL FP before hand.

Ignorance is not an excuse! cool
Re: SEUN Please Do Xmas Giveaway To We Nairalanders by sod09(m): 9:18pm On Dec 18, 2015
Seun:
yippee
Re: SEUN Please Do Xmas Giveaway To We Nairalanders by Omotayor123(f): 9:51pm On Dec 18, 2015
Aminat508:
Seun abeg give me jare angry angry angry angry angry
You no dey carry last cheesy
Re: SEUN Please Do Xmas Giveaway To We Nairalanders by DatBossAssChick(f): 10:26pm On Dec 18, 2015
Seun is not Linda ikeji, you guys should know that already. You guys are trying to pull that linda's stunt on him. Seun seems like one who uses money for very beneficial purposes. Take a chill pill guys, go hustle for your own and not being expectant.

DO NOT QUOTE ME FOR STUPID COMMENTS. GOOD NIGHT

1 Like

Re: SEUN Please Do Xmas Giveaway To We Nairalanders by jnrbayano(m): 2:40am On Dec 19, 2015
DatBossAssChick:
Seun is not Linda ikeji, you guys should know that already. You guys are trying to pull that linda's stunt on him. Seun seems like one who uses money for very beneficial purposes. Take a chill pill guys, go hustle for your own and not being expectant.

Gbam.
Re: SEUN Please Do Xmas Giveaway To We Nairalanders by Ayo081(m): 7:33am On Dec 19, 2015
Seun:
I better watch out!
Re: SEUN Please Do Xmas Giveaway To We Nairalanders by ADULTBASE(m): 8:00am On Dec 19, 2015
Seun's third aCct!
No one can fool me
DatBossAssChick:

2 Likes

Re: SEUN Please Do Xmas Giveaway To We Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 19, 2015
my own suggestions is dat seun should create a notification post about d gift,he should now throw out Q & A about nairaland to members,and give it out to d winners(my opinion tho!)
Re: SEUN Please Do Xmas Giveaway To We Nairalanders by taryour(f): 11:24am On Dec 19, 2015
Seun:

oga Seun, biko let Santa claus reach my door step too o. wouldn't mind a gift from Santa o. merry Xmas to you.
Re: SEUN Please Do Xmas Giveaway To We Nairalanders by hungryboy(m): 12:11am On Dec 20, 2015
Seun:
lol,
Santa claus ko

Seun ban clause ni

Disclaimer:
Oga abeg na joke oh

2 Likes

Re: SEUN Please Do Xmas Giveaway To We Nairalanders by grailife(m): 8:38am On Dec 21, 2015
Commentus2:
Reward system is need one way or the other to encourage dedicated forum members, monthly roll or vote to choose the most outstanding Nairalander may goes a long way in further boasting the forum users base and at the same time encourage best behaviour among member. cool

Just give us whatever you can afford monthly

hint: member with most like + shared post and mention could be used simple!
true talk
Seun i suggest the best giveaway to increase traffic will be android smart phone, laptops, wifi, recharge card, cash to boost post... Lol

https://mobile.facebook.com/NaturePower-305074846249815/?v=feed&_rdr&fbt_id=952062944884332&lul#s_20a005f13ea2195a69b15132fc4fe79a
Re: SEUN Please Do Xmas Giveaway To We Nairalanders by grailife(m): 8:58am On Dec 21, 2015
Kind of suprise after posting just now, i saw this thread is be viewed 666 times.. lol
thread close
seun
santa claus is he still coming to town?
Happy Chrstmass week everyone
Re: SEUN Please Do Xmas Giveaway To We Nairalanders by grailife(m): 9:36am On Dec 21, 2015
iamVirus:

If you are gonna listen to me.

Seun:
Reward bloggers that make your forum updated.

+

Top commenters.
bloggers get traffic from nairaland so they are already rewarded,
but i know that the best business of the rich is giving, being a philantropist because they benefit from it,thank you, prayers, good health and more wisdom
Re: SEUN Please Do Xmas Giveaway To We Nairalanders by patriotsam: 9:48am On Dec 21, 2015
Seun, just open a thread, ask a question and the first person to get it win a prize
Re: SEUN Please Do Xmas Giveaway To We Nairalanders by KingKonga: 12:27pm On Dec 21, 2015
seun please we are waiting

1 Like

Re: SEUN Please Do Xmas Giveaway To We Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 23, 2015
Seun how far that SPV?
Re: SEUN Please Do Xmas Giveaway To We Nairalanders by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 25, 2015
Seun:

Compliment of the season sir. Ever since I opened this account whenever someone quotes me, it does not reflect on my mentions , please can you fix it?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairalanders You Will Want To See Physically / New Pictures of Fayola! / What One Thing Will You Like To Change About Yourself?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.