Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:43 AM

Army Currently Repelling Attack By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Currently Repelling Attack By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri (45800 Views)

Soldiers Pose With Terrorist's Dead Body After Repelling Boko Haram Attack. PICS / Soldier Loses His Mom While Battling Boko Haram Insurgents In The North.Pictured / More Graphic Photos Of The Horror Carried Out By Boko Haram Insurgents In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Currently Repelling Attack By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by zzzzy: 9:58pm On Dec 27, 2015
olalat:
And govt never said they are not around.
the govt made them feel like they can't do anything through what they were saying. Although they were being suppresed, the govt'ld have kept it until they were sure that they are hopeless. The govt speeches made them to become more arrogant. They would have taken into consideration that psychologically it'll push them to do more. I just hope they wouldn't bomb anywhere on jan 1st to mock the govt that said dec 31st was their deadline. Anyway let's just keep praying for Nigeria rather than celebrating them for proving the govt wrong.
Re: Army Currently Repelling Attack By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by Jexyme(f): 9:58pm On Dec 27, 2015
saxywale:

grin
dislodging by mouth grin

Haba bros/Sis, u think they're dislodging by mouth?
Come and show them how do dislodge them by action now.............smiles
Re: Army Currently Repelling Attack By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by Lexzycane(m): 10:03pm On Dec 27, 2015
Prayer warriors in the house! Oya for the nationy

1 Like

Re: Army Currently Repelling Attack By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by tinktanker: 10:03pm On Dec 27, 2015
Ndolarr:
The earlier Nigerians see Boko Haram as a general problem and not APC matter, the better! Who among those posting silly comments on this platform will celebrate BH attack on their community where their family members reside! I expect sensible comments, prayers and words of encouragement for our military in this protracted battle with BH elements which have affiliated with ISIS, the world's most dreaded terrorist group. Enough of open display of stupidity on this platform. In the wake of the $2.1 billion arms scandal which is a national embarrassment, it is time for sensible Nigerians to support Buhari and our military to triumph over these evil forces, in our collective interest!
remember wen buhari said gej declared war on d north for introducing state of emergency in d 3 states. He never supported gej in d war, never said a good word to encourage d troops,. Now he needs support. Pls let face it. I only pray for d innocent people.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Army Currently Repelling Attack By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by Lexzycane(m): 10:03pm On Dec 27, 2015
Prayer warriors in the house! Oya for the nation
Re: Army Currently Repelling Attack By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by jonnieoneng: 10:04pm On Dec 27, 2015
It goes to show that we have a very serious problem in this Country.Ordinary Nigerian,Politicians and Serving Ministers are not helping matters.This is not the time to be trading blames but a time to stand together as citizens of Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Currently Repelling Attack By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by tinktanker: 10:06pm On Dec 27, 2015
godoluwa:
you are right, only those that are not human being that will celebrate boko haram attack. may the Almighty God help our gallant soldier
I guess ppl like u celebrated such attacks 1yr ago

1 Like

Re: Army Currently Repelling Attack By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 27, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]

Ode, the fact that your BH terrorist friends no won accept defeat no mean say we never defeat them and won't keep killing them like we are doing right now in MAIDUGURI.

Na lie Muhammad go kill una!!! Instead of holding government accountable so that we can win this war indeed you are here typing rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Army Currently Repelling Attack By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by bettercreature(m): 10:07pm On Dec 27, 2015
Liars! I refuse to believe this crap
Re: Army Currently Repelling Attack By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by AlPeter: 10:07pm On Dec 27, 2015
Is Boko Haram Hoisting a flag publicly over any village or house in Nigeria? NO, Has Boko Haram attacked any Military formation in the Past 2 Months? NO. Have they released any video of recent? No. That' What's called 'technical victory'. Hope you know the attack wasn't a major attack and otuoke occurred on a village close to Maiduguri and as been repelled. http://dailypost.ng/2015/12/27/breaking-military-boko-haram-battle-over-maiduguri/

2 Likes

Re: Army Currently Repelling Attack By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by 989900: 10:07pm On Dec 27, 2015
My thoughts are: BH took the bait.

They've been psychologically lured out of hiding.

#myopinion

3 Likes

Re: Army Currently Repelling Attack By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by godoluwa(m): 10:08pm On Dec 27, 2015
tinktanker:
only APC zombies does that & I'm not part of them.

3 Likes

Re: Army Currently Repelling Attack By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by linuxuser(m): 10:08pm On Dec 27, 2015
Re: Army Currently Repelling Attack By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 27, 2015
Na wah..God save people.

Nigerian Army, God help you gain victory.
Re: Army Currently Repelling Attack By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by tinktanker: 10:08pm On Dec 27, 2015
jonnieoneng:
It goes to show that we have a very serious problem in this Country.Ordinary Nigerian,Politicians and Serving Ministers are not helping matters.This is not the time to be trading blames but a time to stand together as citizens of Nigeria
did apc stand with pdp den?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Currently Repelling Attack By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by Hiploko(m): 10:08pm On Dec 27, 2015
tinktanker:
tell him o. Now soliciting for pity and sounding nice

2 Likes

Re: Army Currently Repelling Attack By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by Stylaay(m): 10:09pm On Dec 27, 2015
Lobeez:
More confirmation, please avoid area if you are in Maiduguri
This is my friend's handle I believe the story 100%
Re: Army Currently Repelling Attack By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by tinktanker: 10:09pm On Dec 27, 2015
godoluwa:
only APC zombies does that & I'm not part of them.
thank God for u

1 Like

Re: Army Currently Repelling Attack By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by aresa: 10:10pm On Dec 27, 2015
Hiploko:
what has IPOB issue got to do with the fact that Maiduguri is under attack? Are IPOB youths responsible for the attack? When for crying out loud will you people stop looking for excuses and who to blame for failure? Govern govern govern!! It is your turn to govern. Pls do and do it well. Stop turning left and right looking for who to pass the blame on! Gosh!!!

1. Our military defeated BH and till this very second, BH is not in charge of any inch of Nigerian territory like they did under worthless and incompetent GEJ and his crooked and corrupt gang who denied our military men tools and equipment to fight with because they stole and shred every kobo.

2. Failure is GEJ and his gang losing and ceding nearly the whole of NE and Nigerian territory to your BH friends

While success is the current administration and our equipped and motivated soldiers regaining every inch of Nigerian territory taken by BH under GEJ and his useless pot bele and corrupt military chiefs..

Your evil wish and evil prayers no dey work abeg and no go ever work.

God Bless Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: Army Currently Repelling Attack By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by ToyinDipo(m): 10:11pm On Dec 27, 2015
Sad to see how some citizens can be quick to rejoice in the 'failure' of their national government, even when it involves loss of lives of their fellow countrymen, Nigerians are just some silly unpatriotic bunches.
Re: Army Currently Repelling Attack By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by aresa: 10:12pm On Dec 27, 2015
linuxuser:
The news is every where.

http://saharareporters.com/2015/12/27/gun-battle-between-cjtf-and-boko-haram-kills-scores

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/195805-breaking-shoot-out-explosions-rock-maiduguri-as-boko-haram-battles-nigerian-soldiers.html

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-nigeria-violence-idUSKBN0UA0MD20151227?feedType=RSS&feedName=worldNews

So the only liars here are the APC supporters.

To start with, what I quoted and challenged was a tweeter caption posted on NL which some lying joker claimed was posted on CNN and not whatever you just posted.

Learn how to read and comprehend before jumping into what you know nothing about...
Re: Army Currently Repelling Attack By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by Adesina12: 10:12pm On Dec 27, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
The house of Liar Mohammed shall not know peace for pathologically lying to Nigerians..

Do you know you have technically put curse on yourself! If you pray for people or curse them you invariably share from it.
Re: Army Currently Repelling Attack By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by zzzzy: 10:14pm On Dec 27, 2015
aresa:

1. Our military defeated BH and till this very second, BH is not in charge of any inch of Nigerian territory like they did under worthless and incompetent GEJ and his crooked and corrupt gang who denied our military men tools and equipment to fight with because they stole and shred every kobo.

2. Failure is GEJ and his gang losing and ceding nearly the whole of NE and Nigerian territory to your BH friends

While success is the current administration and our equipped and motivated soldiers regaining every inch of Nigerian territory taken by BH under GEJ and his useless pot bele and corrupt military chiefs..

God Bless Nigeria...
it doesn't matter whether they have any territory or not, whether organised or nor, few or many. The point is that nigerians are still dying and that's terrorism for you.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army Currently Repelling Attack By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by HzRF(m): 10:15pm On Dec 27, 2015
olalat:
U see typical block heaad that judge a book woth the cover. U lots will just read the head lines without reading the whole story. Miscchieve makers. I refer you bavk to the interview if sentiment had not block ur sense of reasoning. Go back and read it, I can't afford to spoon feed an adult like you. Very annoying set of people.

“Today, I can report that the war against Boko Haram is largely won.
“I can confidently say this because just recently, I led a group of 33 journalists from both the local and international media to the hotbed of the insurgency, that is, Maiduguri, Kondugua, Kaoure and Bama.
“Today, I can report to you that the entire 70 plus kilometres stretch from Maiduguri to Bama and all the way to Banki which leads to Cameroun and the Central African Republic are in the hands of our gallant troops.”
He said the military presence could be felt ”every few metres along the road; at a point along that road we were just a kilometre to Sambisa forest.
“They have so degraded the capacity of Boko Haram that the terrorists can no longer hold on to any territory just as they can no longer carry out any spectacular attack.”

If this lies he put up is true why was Maiduguri attacked from 4 sides

4 Likes

Re: Army Currently Repelling Attack By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by sarutobie(m): 10:15pm On Dec 27, 2015
because of an unbridled and carelessly thought out statement from LIE a good number of innocent people have lost their lives! and he will be cocooned up somewhere safe in abuja or dubai!

1 Like

Re: Army Currently Repelling Attack By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by lordcabasa(m): 10:15pm On Dec 27, 2015
APCLyingBastard:
Nobody should celebrate this news rather we should pray for our troops but condemn liar mohammed's attempt at lying on the war.

Now is the time for the FG to come clean.

If they need a draft to fight the insurgency let them call for one.

The army even though not on my good books must not fail because a defeat in the NE will spell doom for every region.

This your advice is it to Nigerians cuz buhari is in charge or u were this smart when Goodluck Jonathan was in the saddle ....#hypocrisy everywhere lately#

5 Likes

Re: Army Currently Repelling Attack By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by Hiploko(m): 10:16pm On Dec 27, 2015
aresa:

God Bless Nigeria...
see how people fail exam. You are still blaming someone who left several months ago. Pls remember the tenure is 4 years. Don't spend it all on blames.

1 Like

Re: Army Currently Repelling Attack By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by APCLyingBastard: 10:17pm On Dec 27, 2015
lordcabasa:

This your advice is it to Nigerians cuz buhari is in charge or u were this smart when Goodluck Jonathan was in the saddle ....#hypocrisy everywhere lately#

Look at my handle

2 Likes

Re: Army Currently Repelling Attack By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by moshino(m): 10:18pm On Dec 27, 2015
APCLyingBastard:

Agreed but we should think of the innocent people in danger now.

Besides only a fool takes liar mohammed seriously

Are you saying that PMB is a fool? Because PMB obviously took him seriously enough to make him Minister.

2 Likes

Re: Army Currently Repelling Attack By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by aresa: 10:18pm On Dec 27, 2015
ToyinDipo:
Sad to see how some citizens can be quick to rejoice in the 'failure' of their national government, even when it involves loss of lives of their fellow countrymen, Nigerians are just some silly unpatriotic bunches.

These evil wishing ipob crowd are not Nigerians hence their anti Nigeria sentiments and support for BH...

1 Like

Re: Army Currently Repelling Attack By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by tinktanker: 10:21pm On Dec 27, 2015
AlPeter:
Is Boko Haram Hoisting a flag publicly over any village or house in Nigeria? NO, Has Boko Haram attacked any Military formation in the Past 2 Months? NO. Have they released any video of recent? No. That' What's called 'technical victory'. Hope you know the attack wasn't a major attack and otuoke occurred on a village close to Maiduguri and as been repelled. http://dailypost.ng/2015/12/27/breaking-military-boko-haram-battle-over-maiduguri/
has bh burnt down villages, killed ppl, bombed mkt, kidnapped ppl in d last two months? Yes! The hoisting of flags den started wen d northern elites 'n buhari said gej has declared a war on the north for introducing state of emergency. If u can remember.http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/buhari-asks-jonathan-to-resign/

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

“You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls / Fayemi All Smiles At A Rehearsal For His Swearing In Tomorrow(photos) / Gunmen Kill Policemen, Soldiers In Rivers Checkpoint Attacks

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.