Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,997 members, 7,873,208 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:58 AM

Army Currently Repelling Attack By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Currently Repelling Attack By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri (45810 Views)

Soldiers Pose With Terrorist's Dead Body After Repelling Boko Haram Attack. PICS / Soldier Loses His Mom While Battling Boko Haram Insurgents In The North.Pictured / More Graphic Photos Of The Horror Carried Out By Boko Haram Insurgents In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Currently Repelling Attack By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by Ogbuefi2020: 10:39pm On Dec 27, 2015
aresa:

These evil wishing ipob crowd are not Nigerians hence their anti Nigeria sentiments and support for BH...
this Ode keeps shouting ipob. are u scared of ur masters? They are the ones killing and destroying but u cowardly try to divert attention to peacefu ipob. Is it because of ur mere comisioner or wat?? my friend grow some balls and tell the north to stop killing nigerians

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Currently Repelling Attack By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by Achamon(m): 10:39pm On Dec 27, 2015
I pray God to calm the storm in Maidugurie and see us through in this Country.IJN
Re: Army Currently Repelling Attack By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by aresa: 10:39pm On Dec 27, 2015
holllandis:
Topic should read Terrorist attacks village in Maiduguri
Not army repels attack

So many lies

BH lover, sorry your evil wish no come true...

Go back to your babalawo for more doomed to fail evil wish..
Re: Army Currently Repelling Attack By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by Hiploko(m): 10:39pm On Dec 27, 2015
aresa:

We said GEJ was incompetent. Was he? Yes or No.

We said GEJ was corrupt, shield and protected corrupt people and allowed corruption to thrive under him. Yes or no.

You ipob losers and BH loving anti Nigerian elements can bash and cry all you want, but the days when your BH friends claim Nigerian territory, storm and take over army bases, police station or plant their evil flag on our soil like they did under useless jona are long gone...

God Bless Nigeria..
incompetent yet he built several universities, gave you the improved power you now enjoy, built many roads as confirmed by Fashola, rail as confirmed by Amaechi etc... What is your definition of incompetence? Territory or not, what we want is *the promised end to boko haram*. Lives are been wasted. Imagine how many boko deaths since June this year. Why use lies to ascend a throne? Recently, it was said that technically, boko is ended. And today they proved otherwise with a daring attack... Just pray for Nigeria becos you never can tell regarding the hosting of flags. Anyways we are used to the lies

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Currently Repelling Attack By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by APCLyingBastard: 10:40pm On Dec 27, 2015
cheruv:

Your comment reminds me of something I read on an editorial sometimes back... Is it true that BH is trying to reestablish the old kanem Bornu empire

They want to establish a caliphate but their real intentions is to scare Chinnese oil firms drilling in North Cameroun, Chad and Niger

Their main task is opposite what ISIS is doing in Syria and Iraq.

ISIS in Syria are there to remove the Russian backed Asaad regime in order to pave way for an oil pipeline from the Gulf states through Syria onwards to Europe via Turkey to check Russians dominance in European gas supplies through Ukraine.

Bokos are there to prevent the construction of a Chinese gas pipeline from the Chad basin down to the southern coast.
Re: Army Currently Repelling Attack By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by Julietekekwe1: 10:40pm On Dec 27, 2015
Freegift75:
Why are Nigerian youth, mostly the jobless ones occupying Nairaland are becoming obstacle to peace of this nation?

How long will you continue to criticise instead of putting all hands on deck to curb this insurgency?

A fresh news just released and the next thing is to curse APC... Na wa oooooo

No wonder the nation is technologically retarded because our youth are myopic in their thinking

I wish our gallant soldiers victory over the evil animals in human nature
Exactly what u are doing when GEJ/PDP was in power. Today u want every body to support u. what goes around comes around. Next time be careful of what u wish somebody.

7 Likes

Re: Army Currently Repelling Attack By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by ToyinDipo(m): 10:42pm On Dec 27, 2015
Ogbuefi2020:

Rubbish. We knoow who set the precedence. Secondly, Yorubas should grow the balls to critcize the North for what they are comiting and stop diversting attenttion with their rants on IPOB

Clap for yourself
Re: Army Currently Repelling Attack By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by aresa: 10:42pm On Dec 27, 2015
Ogbuefi2020:

this Ode keeps shouting ipob. are u scared of ur masters? They are the ones killing and destroying but u cowardly try to divert attention to peacefu ipob. Is it because of ur mere comisioner or wat?? my friend grow some balls and tell the north to stop killing nigerians

I no e dey pain you because our able and gallant military men defeated your BH friends once again...Ndo.

Go back to the drawing board with your boko friends...
Re: Army Currently Repelling Attack By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by Leke001: 10:44pm On Dec 27, 2015
but I thot we've "technically" defeated boko haram...I always love the truth,please.
Re: Army Currently Repelling Attack By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by Money40: 10:44pm On Dec 27, 2015
Linus Mohammed

2 Likes

Re: Army Currently Repelling Attack By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by Hiploko(m): 10:44pm On Dec 27, 2015
aresa:
[b][/b]

I no e dey pain you because our able and gallant military men defeated your BH friends once again...Ndo.

Go back to the drawing board with your boko friends...
pls just a reminder that Maiduguri was attacked some hours ago. How can defeated people attack a state capital? U and Lie who lie pass sef? Jeez!!!
Re: Army Currently Repelling Attack By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by 4reala(m): 10:48pm On Dec 27, 2015
Abeg giv us loadown on the situation
makzeze:
It is true. I just evacuated my family to safety.
Re: Army Currently Repelling Attack By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by Obcglobal(m): 10:49pm On Dec 27, 2015
May they overcome them in Jesus name
Re: Army Currently Repelling Attack By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by aresa: 10:51pm On Dec 27, 2015
Hiploko:
pls just a reminder that Maiduguri was attacked some hours ago. How can defeated people attack a state capital? U and Lie who lie pass sef? Jeez!!!

You are defeated because I fought you, drove you away and reclaimed my land from you and the fact that you show up every now and then doesn't mean you are not defeated, I'll still and keep killing you every time you show up and you still can no longer lay claim to an inch of my land.

You and your Boko friends lost... Ndo

God Bless Nigeria..
Re: Army Currently Repelling Attack By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by Julietekekwe1: 10:52pm On Dec 27, 2015
arresa:
[s][/s]
Show me where CNN posted your silly ipob tweet.

Oga here is it!

Re: Army Currently Repelling Attack By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by kaakumme: 10:55pm On Dec 27, 2015
haahaha...
am currently in Maiduguri with my registered double barrel... am ready to die , now or tomorrow I don't care by any means; bullet , bomb or toxic... as I am talking we have already repelled dem back , we won

kaakumme... from warfront!
Re: Army Currently Repelling Attack By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by Bollinger(m): 10:58pm On Dec 27, 2015
Hiploko:
incompetent yet he built several universities, gave you the improved power you now enjoy, built many roads as confirmed by Fashola, rail as confirmed by Amaechi etc... What is your definition of incompetence? Territory or not, what we want is *the promised end to boko haram*. Lives are been wasted. Imagine how many boko deaths since June this year. Why use lies to ascend a throne? Recently, it was said that technically, boko is ended. And today they proved otherwise with a daring attack... Just pray for Nigeria becos you never can tell regarding the hosting of flags. Anyways we are used to the lies

Nigerians really love suffer i swear. So because jonathan built some roads, gave you power that was unsustainable, and added a few more universities means he did a good job? guess what? that was his job and then some. You people really love the razmataz of leadership. Once they dazzle you then you'll be ok. "fayose shared some rice yesterday, so he must be doing a good job". "david mark gave us some salt and beans, i must vote for him". Meanwhile their real agenda is to rap.e you blind. The leadership in Nigeria is not the problem. The problem is it's citizens. These leaders won't be there if you all didn't allow it and still allow it. You all complain and complain and in four years time will make the same mistake you all keep making; bringing in the same kind of leadership based on hunger, frustration and desperation and less on credibility and performance. Then the cycle will continue all over again.

3 Likes

Re: Army Currently Repelling Attack By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by Julietekekwe1: 10:58pm On Dec 27, 2015
sameer1212:
You are happy abi? Useless IPOB Mtcheww.
God punish u there, Was that not the cup u use in measuring for past Adminstration.
Re: Army Currently Repelling Attack By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 27, 2015
Jeeeez!! This death toll is really scary, if this is confirmed it may well be the deadliest single attack of 2015

1 Share

Re: Army Currently Repelling Attack By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by Julietekekwe1: 11:00pm On Dec 27, 2015
sameer1212:
You are happy abi? Useless IPOB Mtcheww.
God punish u there, Was that not the cup u use in measuring for past Adminstration. APC u are just worst than PDP. Proudly 5%

2 Likes

Re: Army Currently Repelling Attack By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by likila: 11:01pm On Dec 27, 2015
kaakumme:
haahaha...
am currently in Maiduguri with my registered double barrel... am ready to die , now or tomorrow I don't care by any means; bullet , bomb or toxic... as I am talking we have already repelled dem back , we won

kaakumme... from warfront!

you are a true hero.
not braggarts like lai, arase, burantashi, agabusta and ibnsultan
Re: Army Currently Repelling Attack By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by maestroferddi: 11:02pm On Dec 27, 2015
destinychildolu:

Do we prefer this people hiding in their enclaves? Let them be coming out like that and be confronting the soldiers instead of them attacking soft targets. Lai never said all boko haram members have been killed. If lai statement is What it takes for B H to come out from their hiding places We need more of such statements. Let us stop reasoning With our anus
Go through the crap you typed here and tell me whether there is a bigger disappointment than you...
Re: Army Currently Repelling Attack By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by likila: 11:03pm On Dec 27, 2015
Lobeez:
Jeeeez!! This death toll is really scary, if this is confirmed it may well be the deadliest single attack of 2015
buhari should just resign jooo.
the work is too much for am

1 Like

Re: Army Currently Repelling Attack By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by bamasite(m): 11:04pm On Dec 27, 2015
I WANT TO BELIEVE WE HAVE MANY EDUCATED PEOPLE HERE!!!!!!

Am not out to defend anybody neither am I affiliated to any political party. But the truth is that BOKO HARAM WILL DEFINITELY WANT TO PROVE A POINT BY STAGING A MAJOR ATTACK. The essence is to instill fear in the minds of people and make them(people) lack confidence in the military. IF YOU WERE THE BOKO HARAM, YOU WILL DO SAME.

Boko Haram cannot stand allowing it seem that they have lost the war. The military high command was with the troops during the Yuletide celebrations. Don't also forget that BOKO HARAM HAS MANY SUPPORT GROUPS THAT CAN EASILY INFILTRATE AND JOIN THEM TO CARRY OUT A MAJOR ATTACK. Imagine the wide protest in US,Canada, Iran,etc over the Shiite issue! The Jihadists in neighbouring countroes must have come in to help their brothers score a point (and secure their own virgins in the process ;DD)

THE WORST PART OF THE ISSUE IS THAT WE SEEM TO HAVE THE MAJORITY OF THE PEOPLE HERE SO GLAD TO SEE NIGERIA FAIL!!! HOW DO WE EXPLAIN THAT? ARE YOU AFFECTED IN NO WAY BY THE FAILURE OF THE COUNTRY AND THE SYSTEM? WHAT DO YOU GAIN WHEN THE SYSTEM FAILS? such anticipation for failure I dare say, is a reflection of failure in your personal lives.....You have already given up on yourself. You have nothing worthwhile to live for........ We should pray and most importantly be the change we want to see.........As Michael Jackson will say: IF WE WANT TO MAKE THIS COUNTRY A BETTER PLACE,LET US START WITH THE MAN IN THE MIRROR

5 Likes

Re: Army Currently Repelling Attack By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by Dbrainiac1(m): 11:05pm On Dec 27, 2015
Lobeez:
Actually, Lai Mohammed and Buratai should have just kept mute. Since the local media kept mute on this, CNN is now reporting it. Shame!!
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/bloody-christmas-in-borno-as-boko-haram-kills-14-burns-entire-village/

Definitely not maiduguri
Re: Army Currently Repelling Attack By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by kaakumme: 11:06pm On Dec 27, 2015
Lobeez:
... lie lie, wia did u gather all dix rumours fear papa god ko
Re: Army Currently Repelling Attack By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by aresa: 11:06pm On Dec 27, 2015
[s]
Hiploko:
[/s]

Are you talking about the same useless and worthless stealing is not corruption Jona who was dancing skelewu after the same BH blew up Nigerians in ABUJA, refused to do anything and let BH bomb the same location against 2 weeks later?

Are you talking about the same useless, worthless, corrupt and incompetent Jona who was drinking and having a good time with his nollywood gremlins when the same BH slaughtered 40 Nigerian students?

Are you talking about the same useless, worthless, corrupt and incompetent jona and his gang who let BH grow shoulder because they stole and shared money for weapons and the welfare of our men?

BH is still a nuisance today because the worthless and incompetent jona not only refused to fight BH, he even stole money for weapons and common bullets..

Jona is not coming back and our gallant military men and women are on top of BH.

Your doomed evil prayers and wishes are of course doomed to fail like they've been failing.

God Bless Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Army Currently Repelling Attack By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by zzzzy: 11:06pm On Dec 27, 2015
bamasite:
I WANT TO BELIEVE WE HAVE MANY EDUCATED PEOPLE HERE!!!!!!

Am not out to defend anybody neither am I affiliated to any political party. But the truth is that BOKO HARAM WILL DEFINITELY WANT TO PROVE A POINT BY STAGING A MAJOR ATTACK. The essence is to instill fear in the minds of people and make them(people) lack confidence in the military. IF YOU WERE THE BOKO HARAM, YOU WILL DO SAME.

Boko Haram cannot stand allowing it seem that they have lost the war. The military high command was with the troops during the Yuletide celebrations. Don't also forget that BOKO HARAM HAS MANY SUPPORT GROUPS THAT CAN EASILY INFILTRATE AND JOIN THEM TO CARRY OUT A MAJOR ATTACK. Imagine the wide protest in US,Canada, Iran,etc over the Shiite issue! The Jihadists in neighbouring countroes must have come in to help their brothers score a point (and secure their own virgins in the process ;DD)

THE WORST PART OF THE ISSUE IS THAT WE SEEM TO HAVE THE MAJORITY OF THE PEOPLE HERE SO GLAD TO SEE NIGERIA FAIL!!! HOW DO WE EXPLAIN THAT? ARE YOU AFFECTED IN NO WAY BY THE FAILURE OF THE COUNTRY AND THE SYSTEM? WHAT DO YOU GAIN WHEN THE SYSTEM FAILS? such anticipation for failure I dare say, is a reflection of failure in your personal lives.....You have already given up on yourself. You have nothing worthwhile to live for........ We should pray and most importantly be the change we want to see.........As Michael Jackson will say: IF WE WANT TO MAKE THIS COUNTRY A BETTER PLACE,LET US START WITH THE MAN IN THE MIRROR
thank you
Re: Army Currently Repelling Attack By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 27, 2015
Julietekekwe1:

God punish u there, Was that not the cup u use in measuring for past Adminstration. APC u are just worst than PDP. Proudly 5%
Ipob bastard. Your lord Nnamdi kanu is in prison eating garri and groundnut
Re: Army Currently Repelling Attack By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by tafrica(m): 11:08pm On Dec 27, 2015
Over 250 people killed as reported by @DonKlericuzio handle ( a security expert).

Let Lai Mohammed come out tomorrow and trivialize this attack by saying it was a mere noise making exercise from BokoHaram. May thunder strike him if he utters such inhuman statement.

We shouldn't lose our humanity because we want to appear patriotic. Hundreds were killed tonight, it was a coordinated attack.

God help us.

1 Like

Re: Army Currently Repelling Attack By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by aresa: 11:08pm On Dec 27, 2015
Lobeez:

lmao @ ipod on the ground tweeter report.

The same silly roadside ipob tweet..

You people no dey taya ni...lmao grin
Re: Army Currently Repelling Attack By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by kaakumme: 11:09pm On Dec 27, 2015
somehow calm now... and I believed they are mercenaries either from chad or somewia ... or they have come for final battle!... #at warfront

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Kwankwaso's Supporter Drinks Muddy Water After His Defection (Photos) / Douye Diri Sworn In As Bayelsa Governor / IPOB Cartoon Shared By Lauretta Onochie (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.