Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,464 members, 7,891,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:26 PM

Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight - Health (127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight (332833 Views)

Best Food Routine For Loosing Weight? / Guys You Need Abs, Just 30 Days Daily Exercise For A Start / Jogging Sit Ups Push Ups. . .whats Your Daily Exercise Routine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 8:44pm On May 20, 2012
Hour_Glass:

feeling good, looking good
Yea I know
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 9:18pm On May 20, 2012
Food Logs

7:00am - 3 slices of bread + 3 eggs + 1 mug of coffee with 1/2 cup milk

2:30pm - 300ml soya milk(167cal)+ a small bite of cake

5:00pm - 2.5 cups of rice and beans + 1 ponmon + 1 meat

Now am going to take a glass of zobo drink for my drugs and straight to bed.

Have a nice healthy week ahead

agabaI23:
Yea I know

You know what? No wonder she calls you a deceiver. How you take know na
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 10:11pm On May 20, 2012
agabaI23:

Where is the class monitor? wink kiss kiss

Was it me you were referring to? I will tie you and cane you wink before I allow you to do your workout today, naughty boy I will show you who the monitor is.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 10:23pm On May 20, 2012
Hour_Glass:

Was it me you were referring to? I will tie you and cane you wink before I allow you to do your workout today, naughty boy I will show you who the monitor is.
Who else? Thought you saw it before you asked after your baby grin
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 10:25pm On May 20, 2012
Hour_Glass:

You know what? No wonder she calls you a deceiver. How you take know na
Because I feel it when y kissu transmit it.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 7:35pm On May 21, 2012
Food Logs

7:30am - 1 cup cereal + 1 cube sugar + 1/2 cup milk

10:00am - 1 apple

12:30pm - 2.5 cups beans + 1 piece of fish + 5 small plantain

1:30pm - a bite of pineapple

Dinner - 1 slice yam + 1.5 eggs + 2 tbpns stew + 1 ponmon + 1 cup of milo

Water - 8 glasses yet (cold weather)
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 7:45pm On May 21, 2012
Exercise Log

35 mins on the treadmill
10 mins on the stationary cycling
15 mins on the elliptical trainer
20 side bends + 20 static lunge/dbs rows with a 5kg dbs

Another good day, it was week 7 day 2 today. I am supposed to be in week 8 starting today, but we shall get there.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 7:51pm On May 21, 2012
agabaI23:
Who else? Thought you saw it before you asked after your baby grin

are you my baby tongue
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 8:33pm On May 21, 2012
Hour_Glass:

are you my baby tongue
Ok you want to confess? Oya go ahead. Confess!
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ronkebp(f): 1:09am On May 22, 2012
Hey peeps, how are you? i can see the exercises are still everly strong. I cheated over the weekend, the idea was to have a long rest, could not resist doing 30 minutes pilates, i feel much better but am still on my break, weighed though on saturday and i am down 4 pounds, i think it was due to the detoxification i am doing, am loving it anyways, no exercise and the weight is coming off oh be my guest then!!!!! lol, can't wait to be back though, missed my cardio. Will see you all soon. And to the new peeps that have joined us, welcome aboard!!!!
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 7:31am On May 22, 2012
ronkebp: Hey peeps, how are you? i can see the exercises are still everly strong. I cheated over the weekend, the idea was to have a long rest, could not resist doing 30 minutes pilates, i feel much better but am still on my break, weighed though on saturday and i am down 4 pounds, i think it was due to the detoxification i am doing, am loving it anyways, no exercise and the weight is coming off oh be my guest then!!!!! lol, can't wait to be back though, missed my cardio. Will see you all soon. And to the new peeps that have joined us, welcome aboard!!!!
Nice one ronky.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by oluite(f): 4:23pm On May 22, 2012
log

11am-Biscuits
1.30pm- Jollof rice,cubed plantain(not up to half of a finger),2 piece of chicken
3.30pm-Crackers biscuit
Dinner-will be fruits or moi moi

Exercise
30mins-Brisk walk
5mins -Skipping
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 9:05pm On May 22, 2012
Food Logs

7:20am - 1.5 cups cereal + milk + 1 cube sugar

9:00am - 1/2 cup sweetened yoghurt

12:30pm - a groundnut snack (sisi pelebe)

2:30pm - 1 corn on cob (the soft tiny seed type)

3:00pm - 3 small chunks of pineapple

5:00pm - 8 pieces of peanuts

8:10pm - 1 orange + 1 slice bread + 1 tspn butter

Dinner - 2.5 cups boiled rice + 3 plantain + 1 meat.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 10:07pm On May 22, 2012
It is not all articles that are educative or useful on sparkpeople but I really love the flexible ones like this

http://www.sparkpeople.com/resource/nutrition_articles.asp?id=1753
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 10:08pm On May 23, 2012
Food Logs (Intending to fast today (religious)but I don't know what happened along the line sad)

12pm - 1 can of Amstel Malta + 4 slices of roasted yam

9:30pm - 2 slices of bread + 1 big mango

9:45pm - 2 cups of boiled rice + 4 plantain + 2 pcs of meat.

Water - Bad

Lesson learned *going without breakfast is not too good for anyone, it may make you overeat*

I promised not to do this to myself again (I either make up my mind to fast or I don't)
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 10:13pm On May 23, 2012
I lazied on working out y'day and today was almost the same but deciding to check on my trainer I ended up with

25 mins on the elliptical trainer
10 mins on the stationary biking
5 mins standing on the massage

Lesson learned *be in a conducive environment to workout always and you might just be surprised how much you can put it*
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by oluite(f): 11:28pm On May 23, 2012
Hour_Glass: Food Logs (Intending to fast today (religious)but I don't know what happened along the line sad)

12pm - 1 can of Amstel Malta + 4 slices of roasted yam

9:30pm - 2 slices of bread + 1 big mango

9:45pm - 2 cups of boiled rice + 4 plantain + 2 pcs of meat.

Water - Bad

Lesson learned *going without breakfast is not too good for anyone, it may make you overeat*

I promised not to do this to myself again (I either make up my mind to fast or I don't)

I might be wrong but I don't think you overate.you ate too late yes. I might learn something pls why do you think you overate?

Food log
10.30am-crackers biscuit
1.30pm-1serving beans 3 serving rice about 4 piece of plantain n 2 piece of chicken
5.00pm-anoda cracker
9.10pm-4 oranges n 1 piece of fish

Exercise
30mins brisk walk
5mins skip
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by taitee(f): 12:33am On May 24, 2012
hi! pls oh im goin to derail ds thread a bit. i came on nl cause i was tired of lookin for dieting plans on internet, dey r jus sayn tins like barley soup, hawaiian toast, brown rice, black beans etc. n i dnt no whr to find dose e.t.c. im 164cm dnt knw it in feet and used to weigh 70kg buh i started exercising i.e runnng laps bout 7 laps round a field buh was still eatin normal so i dnt ntice much change den i started dietin plans.i eat fruits, beans,spinach salad wit no cream and wheat bread buh im tired of dose foods. i cant contiue like dat. i lost 5kg in lke a week or so or less dan sef nw frm wat im readin i wonder if i actually lost muscle mass or fat cos i feel tired during d day n i dnt feel alright. wnt waste ur time
bottom line is pls jus give me advice on how to lose weight and wat to eat plus how to identify. pls helpme. 10x cry cry
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 7:06am On May 24, 2012
taitee: hi! pls oh im goin to derail ds thread a bit. i came on nl cause i was tired of lookin for dieting plans on internet, dey r jus sayn tins like barley soup, hawaiian toast, brown rice, black beans etc. n i dnt no whr to find dose e.t.c. im 164cm dnt knw it in feet and used to weigh 70kg buh i started exercising i.e runnng laps bout 7 laps round a field buh was still eatin normal so i dnt ntice much change den i started dietin plans.i eat fruits, beans,spinach salad wit no cream and wheat bread buh im tired of dose foods. i cant contiue like dat. i lost 5kg in lke a week or so or less dan sef nw frm wat im readin i wonder if i actually lost muscle mass or fat cos i feel tired during d day n i dnt feel alright. wnt waste ur time
bottom line is pls jus give me advice on how to lose weight and wat to eat plus how to identify. pls helpme. 10x cry cry

welcome to the thread taitee, try to eat your foods in the right portions. Besides the present meal you take is right for anyone on a weightloss journey, I mean beans, spinach and wheatbread, they are all good substitutes for a good living. Let me say this, you need to spice up these foods so that you are not totally bored with them. Like make a french toast of your wheatbread, make wheatmeal, little with lots of baby spinach veggie soup and fish, do your beans the agoyin way with little pieces of yam etc. They are numerous, you just need to be creative. Also with your height 5'4" and weight you can calculate your BMI/BMR and with that you will know how much to eat. Just as someone else said sometimes, if you still want to eat your regular foods then hike your workouts, maybe an hour or 2 hours per day, 3x a week. *not sure that is feasible*.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 7:09am On May 24, 2012
taitee: hi! pls oh im goin to derail ds thread a bit. i came on nl cause i was tired of lookin for dieting plans on internet, dey r jus sayn tins like barley soup, hawaiian toast, brown rice, black beans etc. n i dnt no whr to find dose e.t.c. im 164cm dnt knw it in feet and used to weigh 70kg buh i started exercising i.e runnng laps bout 7 laps round a field buh was still eatin normal so i dnt ntice much change den i started dietin plans.i eat fruits, beans,spinach salad wit no cream and wheat bread buh im tired of dose foods. i cant contiue like dat. i lost 5kg in lke a week or so or less dan sef nw frm wat im readin i wonder if i actually lost muscle mass or fat cos i feel tired during d day n i dnt feel alright. wnt waste ur time

welcome to the thread taitee, try to eat your foods in the right portions. Besides the present meal you take is right for anyone on a weightloss journey, I mean beans, spinach and wheatbread, they are all good substitutes for a good living. Let me say this, you need to spice up these foods so that you are not totally bored with them. Like make a french toast of your wheatbread, make wheatmeal, little with lots of baby spinach veggie soup and fish, do your beans the agoyin way with little pieces of yam etc. They are numerous, you just need to be creative. Also with your height 5'4" and weight you can calculate your BMI/BMR and with that you will know how much to eat. Just as someone else said sometimes, if you still want to eat your regular foods then hike your workouts, maybe an hour or 2 hours per day, 3x a week. *not sure that is feasible*.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 7:16am On May 24, 2012
@taitee, your run is 2.8km, your can start to add an extra lap per run till you get to 5k, also add strength training to your exercise and lets see how it goes.

@oluite, I did not say I overate but IT MAY MAKE ONE OVEREAT.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by oluite(f): 7:54pm On May 24, 2012
Hour_Glass: @taitee, your run is 2.8km, your can start to add an extra lap per run till you get to 5k, also add strength training to your exercise and lets see how it goes.

@oluite, I did not say I overate but IT MAY MAKE ONE OVEREAT.
Sorry pls, I misunderstood.
Food log
7.20am- small square shaped watermelon
1.00pm-2servings rice,3 piece plantain,2chicken
7.30pm-1 boiled plantain,3tablespoon beans,1 piece fish

Exercise
30mins-brisk walk
5mins-skip
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 8:30pm On May 24, 2012
Hi All,
Hope we are all doing good.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by taitee(f): 1:36pm On May 25, 2012
wow thank a lot. i was already feeling discouraged and wanted to give up.
kk my log.
exercise:4 lap.(goin back 2 7 frm 2mao.amen)
breakfast: sandwich(i put cabbage,carrot,eggwhite nd skinned grilled chiken in my bread) plus lipton
lunch:same as breakfast (really enoyd it)
snack: 1 apple. later as so hungry i ate bout 3 spoons of jollof rice nd chiken skin(im nt supposd 2 be eating dose)
dinner:little beans plus spinach and fish.
.....waterrrrrr.............. i love it, im practically a walking water tanker!
tanks for d great advice.wen i saw dat my laps equalld 2.5km per day i cudnt bliv it. i actually started dancin plus im in such highspirits. i feel beautiful
@ hourglass tanks alot.stil open to more suggestns 2. wat else can i try eating
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:14pm On May 25, 2012
taitee: @ hourglass tanks alot.stil open to more suggestns 2. wat else can i try eating

You are welcome, I will really be obliged to do more.

modath: Hi All,
Hope we are all doing good.

Yeah, we doing quite ok and you?

oluite:
Sorry pls, I misunderstood.

You are welcome. Well done on your walks
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by taitee(f): 8:45pm On May 25, 2012
log.....
exercise: it was raining so i did 50 situps, ran on d spot 350 times nd skiped about 200 or so
breakfast:wheat meal(like oats) wit little milk nd sugar
lunch:2 noodles
dinner: one food made by mixin flour salt nd water n wrappin it round little chuks of chiken. 1 apple nd 1 tangering
extra 25 sit ups
nb: i get really hungry during d day in between meals...do u know why? wt do i do?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 9:07pm On May 25, 2012
Food Logs for yesterday/today

6:30am - 4 slices of bread + 1 mug of beverage

3:30pm - 2 cups of tuwo shinkafa + 1 cup beans soup + cheese + ponmon

7:30pm - 1 slice bread + 1 teapn butter

8:30pm - 2 medium slices yam + scrambled eggs (2) + 1 piece of meat

Water - 10 glasses

Today

7:30am - 1 cup cereal + 1/2 cup milk + 1 cube sugar

12:00pm - 2 big pieces of pineapple

1:00pm - 1.5 cup beans + 1/2 cup boiled rice + 1 small piece of fish

8:10pm - 5 peanuts

Dinner - 1 cup rice + 1 plantain + 2 pieces meat + 1 orange

Note: Too much carbs in my meals. I do not think of eliminating the carbs but making them more like a side dish always, I will def work towards this.

Echala where are you?
MightyLove where are you?
Uche where are you?
Agaba where are you?
Barbie where are you?
Aronky where are you?

who else where are you?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 7:28pm On May 26, 2012
@HG: I dey o. Been thru a lot in the past weeks, will be back soon.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 7:38pm On May 26, 2012
*stop peeping pls, just come inside and drop a word*

7:30am - 1 orange

9:10am - 2 slices of bread + 1 teaspn butter + 1 cup beverage

2:10pm - 1/2 cup rice (it dint just go well)

7:00pm - 1 slice bread + 7 peanuts

Dinner will be fist sized eba + ewedu soup + 1 piece chicken breast

Water - 8 glasses still counting

Still carbs galore
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 7:41pm On May 26, 2012
babs2011: @HG: I dey o. Been thru a lot in the past weeks, will be back soon.

*I know I saw someone by the window*

I am so happy to have you around. It shall be well my dear barbie, we shall all be here waiting for your return
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 7:44pm On May 26, 2012
55 mins - Tae bo bootcamp training (dedicating this to barbie)

*gist of the day* Jillian Michaels is Gay (official)
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 9:35pm On May 26, 2012
Hour_Glass: *gist of the day* Jillian Michaels is Gay (official)
Have always known something was off key about her,there was one interview she granted where she said;she was never going to put her body through the rigour of child bearing(she was viciously criticised for it) and her unnecessary flirtations with Travis on "The Doctors".
I am a Proud and out Homophobe or whatever name qualifies(not for religious reasons but cos its just POINTLESS and unnatural)but am not throwing away my DVDs anytime soon. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (230) (Reply)

Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. / Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures / Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.