Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,653 members, 7,951,736 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 10:14 PM

Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight - Health (129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight (336552 Views)

Best Food Routine For Loosing Weight? / Guys You Need Abs, Just 30 Days Daily Exercise For A Start / Jogging Sit Ups Push Ups. . .whats Your Daily Exercise Routine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 9:31pm On May 30, 2012
uche13: @ML,HG,Agaba123 and Modath,
Thank you very much. Still very weak weak and on medications. Would be strong enough to post well soon.

Just take your time baby, and rest very well.

oluite: I haven't put logs for some days,have cold or flu sad and haven't been able to exercise but am doing some serious portion control.
I will put my logs tomorrow by God's grace.

Cold/Flu could signify over training, so just 'do am jeje o'. Take care of yourself dearie

ronkebp: **********peeping through the window*********

How are my peeps doing, sorry guys, been enjoying my time-off, though i have not gained any pound but loosing more, and it has made me even lazier, been watching what i eat. should have started back this week, but it is that time i hate so much, so will just wait till next week, will be starting off with pilates and yoga. Take care guys and have fun.

we dey my dear, waiting for you. Enjoy your rest while it lasts
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 9:42pm On May 30, 2012
Some lovely quotes.

"Fate only brings you so far, once your there it's up to you to make it happen."

"If you went running when you first started thinking about it, you'd be back by now."

"Others aren't staring at you. They're thinking how they should be running, too."

"Someone who is busier than you is running right now."

"It's easier to sleep than run. That's why sleeping isn't an Olympic sport."
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 9:50pm On May 30, 2012
Food Logs Today

7:30am - 1 cup cereal + 1/2 cup milk + 1 cube sugar

9:30am - 1 fist size amala + ewedu soup + 1 intestine (medium) + 1 tripe medium

4:30pm - 1.5 glasses zobo drink (very limited sugar) + 6 pieces of chocomilo

8:10pm - 12 peanuts

9:00pm - 2 cups beans + 3 plantain + 1 cooking spoon stew/dried fish (not stuffed, just satisfied)

12 glasses of water (excluding the zobo)
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 9:53pm On May 30, 2012
Today was 8 days since I was at the gym and I felt like a stranger altogether, anyways did my best and left

35 mins on the treadmill
10 mins on the stationary bike
10 mins on the elliptical trainer

I actually had so much energy to run today. I will be going to bed soon so that I can be rest properly, there are still 2 more runs before my first 5k virtual race
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 9:55pm On May 30, 2012
agaba come in stop peeping
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Sammiejo: 10:20am On May 31, 2012
hello house. Since my last check in here, i have dropped 5.5kg and have about 1.5kg to get to pre-pregnancy weight. However my ab is still flabby , and my upper arms could be better, any tips? I find abdominal exercises a bit boring.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 4:03pm On May 31, 2012
Thurs 31st May

Tae bo 'celebrity get fit' - 45 mins

Uche hope u start to feel better soon, I sure know how it feels not being at ones optimum health wise having being in such a situation recently. You shall overcome. Health is wealth indeed. I pray for speedy recovery for you.
HG: wow, a 5k run soon, go girl!
Ronky well done for not adding whilst on a break from working out
ML and Modath, how far?
Agaba hope you are doing gd, miss seeing your workouts sha.
Fresh face, Echala hope you are ok?
And Gen B what happened now, you just showed face briefly then disappeared again??
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 4:08pm On May 31, 2012
Sammiejo: Tae bo workouts are effective if you can get hold of them, also some are available on YouTube. The punches really help tone the arms and the kicks help tighten and tone your core. I found them so effective when shedding my pregnancy weight. My midriff had definition and I didn't even do sit ups.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ronkebp(f): 4:56pm On May 31, 2012
Sammiejo: hello house. Since my last check in here, i have dropped 5.5kg and have about 1.5kg to get to pre-pregnancy weight. However my ab is still flabby , and my upper arms could be better, any tips? I find abdominal exercises a bit boring.

Do pilates and yoga thelp help with the arms and tommy, i will recommend pilates any day, for the tommy, also incorporate a lot of push-ups. it will help with the flabby hands

1 Like

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ronkebp(f): 4:59pm On May 31, 2012
babs2011: Thurs 31st May

Uche hope u start to feel better soon, I sure know how it feels not being at ones optimum health wise having being in such a situation recently. You shall overcome. Health is wealth indeed. I pray for speedy recovery for you.
ML and Modath, how far?
And Gen B what happened now, you just showed face briefly then disappeared again??

Thank you dear, i have just lost appetite for food, i have to eat just for eating sake this days and not that i am really hungry.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Burntcoal(f): 6:53pm On May 31, 2012
Hey people i stopped d work-outs for just four days now my body is in pains why? Anyways 2mao i'm goin2 d stadium.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 6:54pm On May 31, 2012
ronkebp:

i have just lost appetite for food

Well, I have really gained mine, lol grin

Howdy @all?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 6:56pm On May 31, 2012
Sammiejo: hello house. Since my last check in here, i have dropped 5.5kg and have about 1.5kg to get to pre-pregnancy weight. However my ab is still flabby , and my upper arms could be better, any tips? I find abdominal exercises a bit boring.

Well done, it is desired by every woman to be weighed and found wanting, cheesy

1 Like

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 7:30pm On May 31, 2012
Food Logs

7:00am - 1 cup cereal + 2.5 leveled tablespoons of milk + 1 cube sugar (been told oatmeal is better)

9:30am - 1.5 cups beans + 3 plantains + dried fish

1:50pm - 3 cream crackers biscuit

2:45pm - 2 oranges + 1 4" sized pineapple + 1/2 of a small tangerine

6:30pm - a bite of bread

7:00pm - !@#$%^& nos yams + 2 eggs + 1 mug of beverage no sugar (embarrassingly many yam slices, I lost count grin)

Water was much today, couldn't believe it because it rained heavily.

No exercise today, I injured my shin yesterday with the stationary bike. I just need it to rest for today and also for the sake of this one-eye-infested headache
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ronkebp(f): 8:02pm On May 31, 2012
[quote author=Hour_Glass]

Well, I have really gained mine, lol grin

Howdy @all?[/quote

My dear am not happy about it at all, only because i will need more enerfy when i start to workout and eating enough will help me, we shall see shaa, maybe it is just for now. imagine what i had to day, a cup of coffee and half a donut for breakfast, 3-slices of bread and butter for lunch and i am not even hungry yet for dinner....maybe i will drink gari and go to bed....(that is just what i crave for at the moment).smiley smiley
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Sammiejo: 10:07am On Jun 01, 2012
Thanks house for the tips. I have been avioding Billy Banks, I guess I can't any longer.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by oluite(f): 10:33am On Jun 01, 2012
Hour_Glass:
Cold/Flu could signify over training, so just 'do am jeje o'. Take care of yourself dearie
Thank you,i actually didn't rest properly after treating malaria.I vexed after weighing 81 and 83kg respectively on the 1st and 2nd reading in the clinic (messed up scale though)from 79kg angry cry. Thanks.

Yesterdays Logs
Food

Lunch- 2 servings rice,2 piece plantain,2 piece chicken
Snack- Plantain chips
Dinner- 1 small mug of oats,1 spoon milk,1 cube sugar

Exercise
35 mins- Brisk walk
500 skips
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 5:47am On Jun 02, 2012
Hi every one,
make a greet una!

I am proud of all you people, I wish could be more disciplined.
Any I have not given up and have got myself on track again.

I would really like to see progress photos from some of you .

Today's log
3 slices wholemeal breas with peanut butter spread /chocolate spread
cup of green tea with honey and milk
3 tablespoons of rice and small piece of chicken
exercise - just done wink:
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 5:24pm On Jun 02, 2012
Hi all, good to see that all is well in here. Internet was bad yesterday and could not really log, when I eventually came in from work, I was too tired to log anything cos I already blogged elsewhere.

Yesterday's Log

7:00am - 1 cup cereal + 2 tabspn milk + 1 cube sugar.

10:00am - Fist sized amala + ewedu soup + 1pcs meat and 1 local cheese.

3:00pm - 25g bread

8:00pm - medium sized banana

9:00pm - 1:5 cups boiled rice + 5 pcs plantain + stew.

Water was more than 12 glasses.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 5:38pm On Jun 02, 2012
Today

7:30am - 2 cups boiled rice + 2 eggs (fried) + 1 medium sized banana.

2:30pm - 1 cup jollof rice + a bite of fried chicken + 1 can of Sprite drink

4:30pm - 1 medium sized banana

If there is no other snacking today, dinner will be cow skin (white), pepper soup.

No exercise
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 2:05pm On Jun 03, 2012
babs2011: Thurs 31st May

ML and Modath, how far?

angry is it only my work out you miss dearie? grin I will start when I come back just for you. I am off base for now
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 2:27pm On Jun 03, 2012
agabaI23: angry is it only my work out you miss dearie? grin I will start when I come back just for you. I am off base for now
cry
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 2:47pm On Jun 03, 2012
Hour_Glass: cry
angry
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ronkebp(f): 7:08pm On Jun 04, 2012
Hey guys, how are we doing?
Am back...but kicking it off with pilates....

Log for yesterday: 30 minutes pilates, i needed the stretch...will be doing some yoga today....take care everyone

had a cup of tea for breakfast

A bowl of just vegetable soup with chicken for lunch ( it was filling)

Boiled plantain and fried egg for dinner.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 11:43am On Jun 05, 2012
Food Logs for Yesterday

6:30am - 1 orange + 1 banana

7:30am - 1 cup cereal + 2 tbspn milk + 1 tsp sugar.

11:00am - 1.5 cups rice + 3 tbspn beans + 1 meat

3:30pm - 1 pineapple

5:30pm - 1 fist sized garri + 1/2 cup vegetable + chicken breast.

Water was good.

No exercise yesterday, went to renew gym membership but with a nasty headache. I am better today though.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Sammiejo: 12:20pm On Jun 06, 2012
@ Hourglass I was overweight before pregnancy so I still got up to 10kg to lose to get to the idea BMI range for my height.
I wish I can be disciplined in eating like some posts I see here.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ronkebp(f): 3:06pm On Jun 06, 2012
Good morning guys.

log for monday: 35 minutes yoga for weight loss.

yesterday: 30 minutes yoga for weight loss.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:37pm On Jun 06, 2012
Sammiejo: @ Hourglass I was overweight before pregnancy so I still got up to 10kg to lose to get to the ideal BMI range for my height.
I wish I can be disciplined in eating like some posts I see here.

Lovely, I know you will surely lose the last of the weight. But please always remember your baby o, as in eating healthy enough for him. About the food, its the reason I log it in here, I also realized eating many times a day, will keep you full all day and you are not likely to overeat when you know you will eat something very soon. Except when TOM's on the way, I seems to keep myself on track and also some occasional processed stuff, I feel ok with myself.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 9:10pm On Jun 06, 2012
Food Logs today

6:30am - 1 orange

7:30am - 1 cup cereal + 2.5 tbspns of milk + 1 tspn sugar

10:30am - 2 cups rice/w beans + 1 meat (forgot to write I took 2 glasses of zobo yesterday)

4:30pm - 2.5 4" big pineapple + 10 chocomilo + 1 small piece yam + 24 roasted termites tongue

8:00pm - 1 medium banana

Dinner - 1 cup noodles + 1 mug beverage + 1 ponmon in stew

Water more than 8 glasses (that I know)

Exercise Logs for today

40 mins on the treadmill
Side Bends and Dumbbell Lateral raise (10 reps each, 3 sets in a circuit)
Lots of stretching, shoulders were giving way today.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:11pm On Jun 07, 2012
Exercise for the day

10 mins on the elliptical trainer

met Agaba at the gym today and he took me through all sorts of strength training with weights I could not even imagine myself lifting. He was even afraid of me bulking up but I told him I won't.

Food

7:00am - 1 orange

7:30am - 1 cup noodles w/eggs + 1 slice bread

9:30am - 2 glasses of zobo drink

1:00pm - 2 cups beans + 100g bread + 2 lemon sweets

7:45pm - 1 orange

Dinner - 1 cup rice w/ beans porridge + chicken laps

Water - 12 glasses, still counting.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 6:46pm On Jun 08, 2012
Hour_Glass:

met Agaba at the gym today and he took me through all sorts of strength training with weights I could not even imagine myself lifting. He was even afraid of me bulking up but I told him I won't.

^^ did u really?? grin

Anyway, well done on all your workouts. Motivating and inspiring smiley

I have now been cleared to continue with my exercising. I thank God for everything.

Moving on. I hope everyone one else is doing ok? Have a great weekend.

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (230) (Reply)

Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures / Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. / Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.