Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,423 members, 7,891,833 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 08:22 PM

Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight - Health (130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight (332816 Views)

Best Food Routine For Loosing Weight? / Guys You Need Abs, Just 30 Days Daily Exercise For A Start / Jogging Sit Ups Push Ups. . .whats Your Daily Exercise Routine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ronkebp(f): 6:56pm On Jun 08, 2012
babs2011:

^^ did u really?? grin

Anyway, well done on all your workouts. Motivating and inspiring smiley

I have now been cleared to continue with my exercising. I was on the mend after an ectopic preg - fortunately they didnt have to operate as it resolved itself.... It was a rollercoaster emotionally and physically but I'm ok now and thank God for everything.

Moving on. I hope everyone one else is doing ok? Have a great weekend.

Awwww!!! pele my friend....eeyah it is well ooooo, hope you are doing well enough to start exercising?....
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:06pm On Jun 08, 2012
babs2011:

I was on the mend after an ectopic preg - fortunately they didn't have to operate as it resolved itself.... It was a rollercoaster emotionally and physically but I'm ok now and thank God for everything.

OMG sad

I am so sorry about that barbie girl. Hope all is really well now? I hope it has nothing to do with your exercising intensity? If you need to please rest some more. Thank God there was no surgery and no complications. I commend you into the hands of God
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 9:53am On Jun 09, 2012
Food Logs for yesterday

6:30am - 1 orange

7:10am - 1/2 cup cereal + 1 tbspn milk + 1 tspn sugar.

9:30am - 1 cup rice w/ bean porridge + small piece of ponmon + 2 glasses of zobo drink *note this my zobo is very low sugar, just made for me with lots of ginger*

12 noon - pineapple

1:30pm - 1 wrap of moin moin

4:30pm - 2 slices of bread and one kind cheap candy called 'parago' I took just 1 of it.

6:30pm - 1 packet of biscuit (4 small pieces)

8:00pm - 3 tbsp of rice w/ beans porridge + 4 pieces of plantain + a small bite of beef + 1 orange

9:00pm - 100g bread + 1 mug of beverage no sugar.

A food festival day, could not control it today. Of course I woke up with a hard tummy, still hard now. By the time am back from the gym I should be berra
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 10:00am On Jun 09, 2012
babsy,
That was a bad one. Thank God it has now resolved. Bless your soul with a recovery that is quick and firm as JM's top level routines.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 2:04pm On Jun 09, 2012
agaba! Agaba!! Agabaaaaaa!!! How many times did I call you? Why are you ignoring the love of your life?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by oluite(f): 8:56pm On Jun 09, 2012
Hello evry1

Food log
11.30am-Bread with 2 small bean cake(akara)
1pm-2 small akara
4pm-small wrap garri with ogbono and 1 piece of meat
6.15pm-1 serving spoon beans

Exercise log
40mins-brisk walk
500 skips
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 9:10pm On Jun 10, 2012
Yesterday Food Logs

7:00am - 1 orange

10:01am - 1 cup white oatmeal + 1/2 cup milk + 2 cubes sugar

2:10pm - 1/2 cup asoky + 8 peanuts

5:40pm - 1 cup Jollof rice + 1 ponmon

8:30pm - 2.5 yam (small sized) + 2 eggs + 1 mug beverage

Today

7:30am - 100g bread + 1 meat n stew + 1 mug of milo drink

2:20pm - 1 orange

3:00pm - 1 glass yoghurt

4:30pm - 1 fist sized poundy w/ lots of okra soup + 1 meat n 1 local cheese

I am done for the day o

Have a nice week ahead
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Sammiejo: 10:15am On Jun 11, 2012
@Hourglass, 1 cup jollof rice - Is it before or after cooking and what type of cup?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by mightlove(f): 1:41pm On Jun 11, 2012
hey all,how una dey. I can see the thread is bubbling. I have beeen soooo sooo busy. Work has been crazy for the past weeks. I still manage to exercise at least 3 times every week but could at last week. Just exercised once last week. Work is easing up a bit so i should resume fully now.
@babs: eyaa, so sorry about your loss. God will bless u with yet another one in Jesus' name.take heart dear.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 2:33pm On Jun 11, 2012
Sammiejo: @Hourglass, 1 cup jollof rice - Is it before or after cooking and what type of cup?

cooked rice o, I was actually at an owambe party, I took 8/9 spoons = 1 cup i.e. 1 milk tin leveled. I also took the skin of the beef and I was good.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:49pm On Jun 11, 2012
Food Logs

7:10am - 1 cup cereal + 2 tbspn milk + 1 tsp sugar

9:15am - 6 pieces plantain + 3 tbspn of beans + 1 beef + 1 local cheese

2:10pm - 2 wraps of moin moin + 1.5 slice bread

3:58pm - 2 glasses of zobo drink

8:35pm - 50g bread + 1.5 tsp butter

Dinner will be 2 small slices yam + 2 eggs + mug of beverage

I dint count water today because I had to drink to stop headache (dint stop till I used drugs though). I could not just workout today at the gym as much as I desired it. *moni dey waste dey go o*

How is everyone doing? I think I should still try working on my intake of carbs making them complex always.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:52pm On Jun 11, 2012
mightlove: hey all,how una dey. I can see the thread is bubbling. I have beeen soooo sooo busy. Work has been crazy for the past weeks. I still manage to exercise at least 3 times every week but could at last week. Just exercised once last week. Work is easing up a bit so i should resume fully now.
@babs: eyaa, so sorry about your loss. God will bless u with yet another one in Jesus' name.take heart dear.

Eyah, pele. We will be here waiting dearie. Miss you
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ronkebp(f): 9:21pm On Jun 11, 2012
Hello everyone, how are we all doing, i can see it is only HG that is still faithful to this thread. Guys don't mind me oooo, i have been very lazy with exercising....just did yoga twice last week, no strength for cardio at all....wink

So for this week, i am going to be true to myself, no rice this week, if there is going to be at all, it will not be more than 5 spoons...smiley done some shopping, feeding strictly on fat free yoghurts, fruits, potatoes, plantain [all boiled, not fried], brocolli,want to make me some moin-moin, beans and so on.....

today i had, a fiber rich ceral for breakfast, then boiled potatoes and fish sauce. Dinner would be hmmmm.....wheat bread and fried egg, just 2 slices.

log for yesterday....30 minutes yoga for weight loss with Sadie....i was sweating like crazy that lady is hard.....i wish all a lovely week.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by oluite(f): 9:25pm On Jun 11, 2012
Food log
9.15am-1 piece biscuit
1.30pm-2 servings rice,2 plantain,2 piece chicken
6.35pm-2 servings ekokore(delicacy made with wateryam)

Exercise
33 mins brisk walk
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ronkebp(f): 3:34pm On Jun 12, 2012
Goodmorning everyone!!!

Logs for yesterday:

35 minutes cardio insanity....found it on you tube, it was all about muscle building....i saw wenH!!!it helped me loose all those tigght joints...nice one.

breakfast...a bowl of cereal...

lunch would be boiled plantain and sauce....

don't know what the dinner would be yet...
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 7:45pm On Jun 12, 2012
Food Logs for today

7:20am - 2 cups cubed yam w/ 2 eggs (leftover style)

12:00pm - 1.5 cups plantain chips

4:00pm - 1 apple

7:15pm - 1 piece of biscuit

Dinner - fist size wheatmeal + edikaikong
*I wish to be having rice free days like this*

Exercise Logs

40 mins on the treadmill
10 mins on the stationary bike

One more day to go for my runs, I will be running 5k next time and I hope to finish in a good time.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by oluite(f): 9:22pm On Jun 12, 2012
Hello evry1
Todays Food log
10.30am-4 crackers biscuits
1.30pm-2 wraps moimoi with 2 chicken laps
4.15pm-2 full teaspoon and 1 cube sugar(hot milk)
7.30pm-1 big noodles with 1 piece meat

Exercise
20mins brisk walk
1600 skips
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 2:40pm On Jun 13, 2012
Wed 13th July

Brisk walk/jog - 40 mins

Hey guys thanks for the words of encouragement. It is appreciated smiley
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 9:57pm On Jun 13, 2012
babs2011: Wed 13th July

Brisk walk/jog - 40 mins

Hey guys thanks for the words of encouragement. It is appreciated smiley. Just felt I needed to clarify that my exercising didn't cause the situation. It was a contraception failure. I was so surprised to fall p as I am done with having kids and thought I had myself covered...well they say nothing is 100% i suppose , I just thank God it was straight forward with no complications. It has been over 6 weeks now and I feel back to myself.

Thank God you are back on your feet dearie, welcome back.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 10:56pm On Jun 13, 2012
Food Logs

6:30am - 1 orange

7:20am - 2 slice bread + 1 mug of beverage + 1 tbspn butter

12:30pm - 1 corn on the cob

3:10pm - fist sized amala + ewedu + 1 ponmon + 1 piece cheese

7:30pm - 1 orange

9:15pm - 1.5 cups beans + 2 slices yams + 1 cheese + 1 beef.

Water more than 8 glasses.

Exercise - nil
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 1:01pm On Jun 14, 2012
Thurs 14th June

Jogging with brisk walk intervals - 45 mins

Hope everyone is doing ok?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by oluite(f): 8:28pm On Jun 14, 2012
Hello everyone
Yesterdays log
Crackers 4-morning
1 serving beans,2serving rice,2plantain and 2 piece chicken-lunch
2 oranges,some ground nuts,about 8 tablespoon of rice with 1 meat

Exercise-nil

Today Log

9.30am-6 fibre biscuit
1.30pm-2 serving rice,2 plantain,2chicken
4.15pm-2 crackers
7.20pm-2 slice bread with 5 tablespoon beans

Exercise
30mins brisk walk
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 11:14am On Jun 15, 2012
Friday 15th June

Jogging - 30 mins
Power walking - 15 mins

The weekend is upon us. Have a good one y'all! smiley
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Chuksxp: 11:45am On Jun 15, 2012
Just incase you need a Treadmill with massager or Elliptical exercise bike or Sit Up bench with Dumbbell, you can contact me on 08063530269

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 12:28pm On Jun 15, 2012
I am so proud of myself today, just ran a 5K in 44.5mins, walked for 1 mins just twice. Woohoo, I did it.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ronkebp(f): 3:20pm On Jun 15, 2012
^^^^ Great job HG....how is everyone doing

Had my wisdom tooth extracted on wednessday...was in an intense pain, am doing good now....i have reduced my exercise to 4 times a week, Monday, wednessday, friday and sunday....but i had to exercise yesterday since i missed that of wednessday....did a 30 mins cardio with youtube's fitness blender's ski-conditioning....it was crazy...but felt good afterwards. after that, i settled like 45 mins later to eat nice eba and one delicious vegetable soup with all things in it....yummy!!!!!smiley smiley

i wish everyone a nice weekend....be good people!!!!
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 1:34pm On Jun 16, 2012
Hour_Glass: I am so proud of myself today, just ran a 5K in 44.5mins, walked for 1 mins just twice. Woohoo, I did it.
Well done
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 1:43pm On Jun 16, 2012
OK like I promised babsy, let me try and remember my log for today

Yesterday, I played footie

Today

mixed sprint and jugging for at least 15 mins
600 bike crunches
6 mins plus plank
squats with 42 kg did not count that
wight lifting with 42kg
others
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 7:18pm On Jun 16, 2012
Hour_Glass: agaba! Agaba!! Agabaaaaaa!!! How many times did I call you? Why are you ignoring the love of your life?
How can I do that sweets? I have just seen this. kiss
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 7:58pm On Jun 16, 2012
@HG: well done babe, nice one!
@Agaba: thanks, want to see more of this plz smiley
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 8:44pm On Jun 16, 2012
babs2011: @HG: well done babe, nice one!
@Agaba: thanks, want to see more of this plz smiley
I will sure do that when I am not on the move. Will be erratic till the end of July all things being equal
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by oluite(f): 9:01pm On Jun 16, 2012
Food log
9.00am-1 slice of yam
2.00pm-2 servings jollof and fried rice 1 of each,1 wrap moimoi,2 piece of meat
3.00pm-a bite of cake that wasn't sweet self
4.00pm-some small chops
7.00-1 small indomine,2 piece meat,some grilled fish

Exercise
1hr-Brisk walk
150 skips

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (230) (Reply)

Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. / Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures / Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.