Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,397 members, 7,891,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:22 PM

Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight - Health (132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight (332802 Views)

Best Food Routine For Loosing Weight? / Guys You Need Abs, Just 30 Days Daily Exercise For A Start / Jogging Sit Ups Push Ups. . .whats Your Daily Exercise Routine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:41pm On Jun 20, 2012
taitee:
n.b @ really dnt feel fine....guess ve bin overstressd or workd out 2 much

take it easy sis, try to get as much rest as possible.

@agabe123 dats really cool ur [b]abs [/b]must really be talking for demselves...

point of attraction
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 8:54pm On Jun 20, 2012
Hour_Glass:

Don't even go there, I know what you did last summer to 'dem'.
Who wouldn't remember such an event? grin grin
taitee: 19 mins taebo cardio fitness exercise n some exercises for my abs...
brkfast: 1 apple,water, perelni(little pieces of chicken wrapped in water,salt n flour mixture)
lunch/dinner: 2 noodles cookd wit carrot,crayfish egg n onions
n.b @ really dnt feel fine....guess ve bin overstressd or workd out 2 much
@agabe123 d[b]ats really cool ur abs must really be talking for demselves[/b]...
You can say that again
Hour_Glass:

take it easy sis, try to get as much rest as possible.

point of attraction
I have always known
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:57pm On Jun 20, 2012
babs2011:
@HG: yeah purchasing a good scale for yourself is in order jare... Best to stick with one scale for your weigh in for consistency and sanity sake!

Thanks barbie, I will surely do that.

BTW where is Echala?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 9:06pm On Jun 20, 2012
agabaI23:
Who wouldn't remember such an event? grin grin

it wasn't an event, its what I see you do even now in the other threads, "moving faster" tongue
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 9:10pm On Jun 20, 2012
Hour_Glass:

it wasn't an event, its what I see you do even now in the other threads, "moving faster" tongue

You know that was a joke come on wink
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 9:18pm On Jun 20, 2012
agabaI23: You that was a joke come on wink

now am really mad with you, for lying angry

tongue cool
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 9:43pm On Jun 20, 2012
Hour_Glass:

now am really mad with you, for lying angry

tongue cool
Lying? How hun?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 9:52pm On Jun 20, 2012
The guy nearly made me forget the logs sef

Today's Food

8:00am - 150g bread + 1 tbspn butter + 1 mug beverage

4:00pm - 1 glass yoghurt w/ 1 3" pineapple (I should have added banana)

8:30pm - 1.5 cups boiled rice + 2 piece fish in stew + 3 plantain

Exercise

25mins on the elliptical trainer
5 mins on the stationary bike (moderate)
10 mins brisk walk on the treadmill
2 sets of 30 reps on the traditional lat machine (I needed it to help my breathing today)
16 sit ups (assisted)
20 straight leg raises
40 skips today (started my training again today)

so much more I just kept myself rather busy today
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 9:54pm On Jun 20, 2012
agabaI23:
Lying? How hun?
wink grin tongue
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 10:55pm On Jun 20, 2012
I am lost again? How did I stop you?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:36am On Jun 21, 2012
agabaI23: I am lost again? How did I stop you?

You will soon know.

Anyways, this morning was good with 294 skips, could not believe I could do that, it really encouraged me. Honey what do you feel?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 10:47am On Jun 21, 2012
Thursday 21st June

Tae Bo Advanced Dvd - 56 mins

@HG: nice progress with the skipping!

Good day all.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 2:54pm On Jun 21, 2012
I feel good Sweets. I know you can do great things.
Today
Synchronized and asynchronous curls with 15kg
10 mins run
1 hr footie
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 4:09pm On Jun 21, 2012
agabaI23: I feel good Sweets. I know you can do great things.

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 6:57pm On Jun 21, 2012
babs2011: Thursday 21st June

Tae Bo Advanced Dvd - 56 mins

@HG: nice progress with the skipping!

Good day all.

Thanks barbie, courtesy of your encouragements.
Well done on your workout too, its good you still keep with Billy. I seem to get tired of DVDs these days, I will come up soon sha
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 9:36pm On Jun 21, 2012
The first sentence was an answer to your question.. How do I feel? The second refers to your exploits in skipping
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by taitee(f): 9:53pm On Jun 21, 2012
no exercise...dint feel well enuf
brkfast:perelni
lunch:rice n ciken (had 2 finish d 1 i cookd before)
dinner:1 carrot
did some ab exercises on my bed sha..
hope 2mao is much beta
gnite
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 4:42am On Jun 22, 2012
taitee: no exercise...dint feel well enuf

did some ab exercises on my bed sha..

Those are two contradictory statements. Can you do me a favour and take your mind completely outta workouts till your well? A healthy body is what you need to exercise, love you. Get well soon.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 4:48am On Jun 22, 2012
agabaI23: The first sentence was an answer to your question.. How do I feel? The second refers to your exploits in skipping

hmmmmmmnnn
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 10:24am On Jun 22, 2012
Friday 22nd June

Push ups ( the proper ones o, no girly modifications lol wink) - 64 reps (did them in sets of 8 with a minute rest in-between.)
Sit ups - 24 reps
Weights - 16 reps

@Taitee: take it easy, you don't have to force yourself to exercise if you are not feeling well enough, even ab exercise. Listen to your body and get well soon.

@HG: yeah was getting a lil tired of my dvds too so gave them a rest for a short while focusing on running outside instead but can't leave my dear Tae bo for too long cheesy. It gives me the best results and the weather here is pants despite the fact it's supposed to be summer now! angry can't be running in da rain # black girls hair issues lol.( although I am on a short afro at the moment but still...)

Hey everyone, wishing you all a good weekend!
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 11:00am On Jun 22, 2012
Hour_Glass:

hmmmmmmnnn

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmh
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 11:04am On Jun 22, 2012
Happy weekend to you and everyone

Today

Footie 1 hour
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 1:54pm On Jun 22, 2012
agabaI23: Happy weekend to you and everyone

Today

Footie 1 hour

Yaaaay, footie is back now.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 2:01pm On Jun 22, 2012
Has always been there hun was not reporting it
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ronkebp(f): 4:04pm On Jun 22, 2012
HEY PEEPS....how are we doing?? smiley

No exercise for me on wednessday was busy with school work....

so did it yesterday...45 minutes of kickboxing workout....it was a killer..but nice....

doing pillates today...enjoy the weekend all.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:58pm On Jun 22, 2012
Yesterdayz food logs

7:30am - 1 cup cereal + 2 tbsp milk + 1 cube sugar

9:10am - 1/2 slice of french toast

12:30pm - 1.5 cups beans + 3 thin slices of plantain w/ stew

5:45pm - 3 small pieces of dark chocolate

8:45pm - 1.5 cups rice w/ beans porridge + 1 beef

Todayz food Logs

9:00am - 2 glasses zobo drink

10:50am - 2 cups rice w/ beans + 1 local cheese + 1 beef

4:45pm - 1 fist sized semovita + ewedu + 1 beef

8:00pm - 2 small pieces of dark chocolate + 1/2 glass of yoghurt

8:40pm - 2 cups rice w/beans porridge + 3 slices of plantain

Exercise Logs

Yesterday - 294 jump ropes

Today
25 mins on the elliptical trainer
10 mins brisk walk on the treadmill
7 mins on the stationary bike
Jump Rope circuit training, 1 set of 10 mins

I will soon be going to be with a sore body, ish.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 11:01am On Jun 23, 2012
20 mins work to/fro the gym
15 mins on stationary bike
20 elevated push ups
Some iron
10 mins of Dana crash gist
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 8:44pm On Jun 23, 2012
agabaI23: 20 mins work to/fro the gym
15 mins on stationary bike
20 elevated push ups
Some iron
10 mins of Dana crash gist

^ could you describe what 'elevated pushups are plz? Interested.

Hm Agaba wetin happen today na that you have to add 'gist' to your workout?? How many cals is that worth undecided pls o tongue
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 9:15pm On Jun 23, 2012
babs2011:

Hm Agaba wetin happen today na that you have to add 'gist' to your workout?? How many cals is that worth undecided pls o tongue

Describe that honey.

See me see palava o barbie, when did gist become workout? Were you shouting during the jist?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Burntcoal(f): 11:22am On Jun 24, 2012
Hi everyone i'm back and better, i misplaced my phone last 3 weeks so it was hard comin here. I just got a new phone yesterday and i'm good now. I've been seein good changes especially my overlappin sides it's now straight, shed some arms, thighs and belly fat, i must confess i look good. Now i do 1500 skips, 30 sit ups, 20 good press ups, and i can kick anybody's ass in KUNGFU. PLS GUYS WISH ME LUCK MY CALL UP LETTER FOR NYSC IS GOING TO ARRIVE THIS WEEK TUE, NO NORTH O. Thanks u all for d motivation. I love u. I'l let u know where i'm posted.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 12:31pm On Jun 24, 2012
babs2011:

Hour_Glass:

Describe that honey.

See me see palava o barbie, when did gist become workout? Were you shouting during the jist?

The gist period added to the cumulative 1 hour spent working out grin grin
Elevated push up coined by me not sure what it will be called.

Doing a push up on cross bar about 50 cm above the ground.

I think the name is misleading as i have a seen the proper elevated push up. In that one, ones leg is elevated. It is the opposite of what I did in some videos and the same in others.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 4:02pm On Jun 24, 2012
Burntcoal: Hi everyone i'm back and better, i misplaced my phone last 3 weeks so it was hard comin here. I just got a new phone yesterday and i'm good now. I've been seein good changes especially my overlappin sides it's now straight, shed some arms, thighs and belly fat, i must confess i look good. Now i do 1500 skips, 30 sit ups, 20 good press ups, and i can kick anybody's ass in KUNGFU. PLS GUYS WISH ME LUCK MY CALL UP LETTER FOR NYSC IS GOING TO ARRIVE THIS WEEK TUE, NO NORTH O. Thanks u all for d motivation. I love u. I'l let u know where i'm posted.

Wishing you all the best in your endeavours. I hope you are posted in a peaceful state of your choice. Take care

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (230) (Reply)

Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. / Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures / Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.