Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,722 members, 7,921,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 08:58 AM

Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight - Health (134) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight (334844 Views)

Best Food Routine For Loosing Weight? / Guys You Need Abs, Just 30 Days Daily Exercise For A Start / Jogging Sit Ups Push Ups. . .whats Your Daily Exercise Routine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:37am On Jul 02, 2012
agabaI23: I think you used to speak with her on phone. Pls call her or send her email

I wish I can o, its so weird I cannot remember the password to that particular account of mine. I don't have her number either.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by oluite(f): 2:20pm On Jul 02, 2012
It rains everyday and exercising outdoor is almost impossible.I found this thread from the thread starter(OP) when searching for better means of portion control for food and indoor exercise.https://www.nairaland.com/231564/full-weight-loss-guide-read
I felt like i wasn't doing enough after reading it embarassed
So this week i am working on reducing rice and eating more healthy options.
Happy New Month everyone.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ronkebp(f): 3:36pm On Jul 02, 2012
Hi everyone, good morning.....My exercise for last week was not much....this 3 days or 4 days a week is making me a little bit lazy....

Logs for yesterday, 25 minutes body sculpting, i targeted my upper body, had to do some pushups and weight lifting just to build some muscles....i still feel sore from doing that....

later in the evening, did 30 minutes pilates....just to ease out every muscle and i stretched alot, it really helped my aching body...was great too.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 7:30pm On Jul 02, 2012
Food Logs for today

9:30am - 100g bread + 4 akara balls

2:15pm - 4 large garden eggs

5:15pm - handful asoky and 2 palm sized peanuts

Dinner - Yams and 2 scrambled eggs I eventually took the beans with plantain undecided

(am supposed to take beans tonight but my tummy is not cooperating at al)

Exercise Logs

10 mins on the stationary bike
15 mins on the elliptical trainer
15 mins on the treadmill (ran 1 mile/1.7km)
10 mins Jump Rope intervals

My shin nearly disappointed me again today. I will make sure to spare those legs 2mao.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ronkebp(f): 3:39pm On Jul 03, 2012
Good morning everyone...how was your night?

Am so excited about my workout yesterday...it was fun, danced for 45 minutes, i had a collection of new songs so i was dancing and shaking it....no doubt i burned alot of calories, because i was sweating like crazy...and that was after i had 'eba and egusi soup" for dinner ...yum-yum-yummy..grin grin

Might dance to day also, if i can't help it....time for iyanya-kukere....smiley smiley
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Sammiejo: 10:02pm On Jul 03, 2012
Hello house,
I happy to announce that I am now at my pre-pregnancy weight. I am now ready to begin my original weight loss plan which I stopped because of pregnancy. Thanx to Jillian Michael, Billy Blanks, Hannah Waterman, myfitnesspal,sparkpeople, shapefit and to you for your many encouragements. I am so happy and re fired to continue this life style change.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by oluite(f): 10:39pm On Jul 03, 2012
Welldone Sammiejo,wishing you more success on this weightloss journey

Todays food log
1.15pm-2 wraps moimoi with 2 piece skinless chicken
7.00pm-3 banana with groundnut
7.30pm-5 sliced plaintain with mixed veggies made with diced carrots,cabbage,green beans with a few shrimps and 2 piece turkey

Exercise
4mins-jump step,jogging on the spot,slow run
32mins-brisk walk
100 skips
3 mins-jump step,jogging on the spot

Yesterday logs
20mins exercise-jogging on the spot for 15mins and jump and slow run for the rest,small wrap amala with little ewedu,stew n 2 beef for lunch,3 banana with groundnut,boiled sweet potatoe n beans.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 2:16am On Jul 04, 2012
oluite: Welldone Sammiejo,wishing you more success on this weightloss journey

Todays food log
1.15pm-2 wraps moimoi with 2 piece skinless chicken
7.00pm-3 banana with groundnut
7.30pm-5 sliced plaintain with mixed veggies made with diced carrots,cabbage,green beans with a few shrimps and 2 piece turkey

Exercise
4mins-jump step,jogging on the spot,slow run
32mins-brisk walk
100 skips
3 mins-jump step,jogging on the spot

Yesterday logs
20mins exercise-jogging on the spot for 15mins and jump and slow run for the rest,small wrap amala with little ewedu,stew n 2 beef for lunch,3 banana with groundnut,boiled sweet potatoe n beans.

Well done o, I can see a real war against rice here, you can do it dearie.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 2:19am On Jul 04, 2012
Sammiejo: Hello house,
I happy to announce that I am now at my pre-pregnancy weight. I am now ready to begin my original weight loss plan which I stopped because of pregnancy. Thanx to Jillian Michael, Billy Blanks, Hannah Waterman, myfitnesspal,sparkpeople, shapefit and to you for your many encouragements. I am so happy and re fired to continue this life style change.

so nice, so fine. Its good to know you're back and better. Congrats and wishing you the best in the remaining part of this journey. How is your baby?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Sammiejo: 7:41am On Jul 04, 2012
@ Hourglass. He is fine.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ronkebp(f): 2:43pm On Jul 04, 2012
Congrats Sammeijo....just keep what you are doing...you will loose everything.....

@Oluite....great food combo....i like that plaintain part with all things in it....it is going to be war against rice....i still eat it once a week though....

Logs for yesterday...30 mins zumba dance.....sweating, sweating, sweating....i love it when i sweat.....

Guys do not also forget to detox ooooo, detoxing helps clean the entire system......Almost at my goal, everyone is already telling me to stop....that i look thin and trimmed...but because i have not reached that goal i set for myself yet...i am not bulging....it will take fire and persistence to reach it oooo, smiley wink wink...wish every one luck...love yah all..
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:51pm On Jul 04, 2012
Hi all, hope all is well? Well done aronky and oluite, we shall surely get there.

I was trying to rest my shin yesterday and today. It is still painful even while walking now, I hope I can get some workouts in tomorrow, because there is owambe tomorrow and Friday. I will surely catch up.

Hoping to get set of new shoes by Saturday and my digital scale should be landing too. If there is a workout tonight and tomorrow, I will surely log it in. Take care
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 9:25pm On Jul 04, 2012
Hey house, so encouraging to log in here and read success stories. Well done Sammiejo on reaching your pre-preg weight!
To HG, Ronky and Oluite - kudos girls, keep flying the flag.

Babsy: Mojo, mojo, mojo...I need you back asap! angry undecided
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by oluite(f): 11:10pm On Jul 04, 2012
ronkebp: Congrats Sammeijo....just keep what you are doing...you will loose everything.....

@Oluite....great food combo....i like that plaintain part with all things in it....it is going to be war against rice....i still eat it once a week though....

Logs for yesterday...30 mins zumba dance.....sweating, sweating, sweating....i love it when i sweat.....

Guys do not also forget to detox ooooo, detoxing helps clean the entire system......Almost at my goal, everyone is already telling me to stop....that i look thin and trimmed...but because i have not reached that goal i set for myself yet...i am not bulging....it will take fire and persistence to reach it oooo, smiley wink wink...wish every one luck...love yah all..
Hour_Glass:

Well done o, I can see a real war against rice here, you can do it dearie.

Thanks HG and Ronke,though i confess to rice withdrawal symptom grin and might take a bit of rice tommorrow beans is making music in my tummy o.Will love to know about detoxification pls.Kudos to you and thank God all the hard work is paying off.

babs2011: Hey house, so encouraging to log in here and read success stories. Well done Sammiejo on reaching your pre-preg weight!
To HG, Ronky and Oluite - kudos girls, keep flying the flag.

Babsy: Mojo, mojo, mojo...I need you back asap! angry undecided
Thank you Babs

Todays log
1.15pm-1 small serving beans,5 sliced plantain,2 skinless chicken
6.00pm-1 small cob of roasted corn
9.00pm-4 juicy oranges
10pm-2 balls semovita with ogbono(wanted to taste the freshly cooked soup)1 piece turkey

Exercise
35mins of
Warm up jogging on the spot
1000 skips
Brisk walk
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by mightlove(f): 1:33pm On Jul 05, 2012
hey all, good to know we are keeping we are keeping on.
Welcome back sammie. Good to have you backed all fired up.
@all: i shall give my weekly report by saturday hopefully. I am not doing badly at all, so proud of myself.have been working out for at least 40 minutes everyday except yesterday.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 6:25pm On Jul 05, 2012
mightlove: I am not doing badly at all, so proud of myself.have been working out for at least 40 minutes everyday except yesterday.

You've really got your groove back, happy for ya
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 7:31pm On Jul 05, 2012
Cannot remember how many days ave not logged my meals. If it may interest you that logging my meals makes know how much I have eaten in a day, it is actually easier and more motivational to log it in here than in a book, though I would have preferred the book now but I don't have any reason not to bring it here yet.

Today's Log

7:45am - 1 cup corn flakes + 1/2 cup milk + 1 cube sugar

1:10pm - 1 egg roll + 1 550ml viju chocolate milk

3:45pm - 1 banana

7:15pm - 1 cup rice + 1 roundabout

Dinner -

Point to note: by the time I took those processed stuffs today, I was shaking with hunger and just grabbed the available thing around me. This is actually an excuse because I would normally not take that, I wasn't craving it at all.

Exercise - Nil yet
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by oluite(f): 9:59pm On Jul 05, 2012
Hello everyone

Todays log
Food
9.30am-1 sausage/beef roll
1.30pm-very small rice 22 forkful of rice,4 plaintain,2 chicken
7.30pm-4 banana with groundnut,2 piece of fish
I read somewhere about brown rice being a healthy carb option only I don't know what its like taste and all and if its available here.

Exercise
30mins-Joggging on the spot
2mins- Jump
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ronkebp(f): 2:14pm On Jul 06, 2012
Goodmorning everyone.....

So, there was no exercise for me on wednessday, but yesterday..did 30 minutes of yoga detox and weight loss.....it was nice, had fun doing it..Everyone should please have a lovely weekend....take care guys....
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 11:23pm On Jul 07, 2012
Hi all,

I had been indulging in food since yesterday, was at owambe parry yesterday and today it was fried chicken and chips (I just decided to throw caution into the air, I know it wont kill me, abi)

Today I bought new running shoes (to help me shin better).
I also got a new digital scale (I will be weighing once a week and updating it here)
I am taking some drastic steps to move me forward in my weight loss process from this coming week (God help me), don't be concerned its not pills

Hope you enjoy your weekend.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 7:01am On Jul 08, 2012
Yesterday
25 mins of running
400 bike crunches
200 synchronous curls with 20 kg
100 elevated push ups
15 lifts of 34 kg weight
Planks

Thursday

Footie
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:55pm On Jul 08, 2012
^^^ howdy

Food Logs for today

8:10am - 1 cup coffee(no milk) + 1 cube sugar + 1 piece biscuit

2:30pm - 1 slice bread + 1 gulp Pepsi Light

4:30pm - fist size poundy + vegetables w/ fish

5:30pm - 2 Kisses chocolate

Dinner - fish pepper soup + 1/2 can Pepsi light

A wonderful week of workouts and weight loss starts tomorrow. Have a nice week ahead
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Echala: 9:32pm On Jul 08, 2012
Hello All,

It's been a while, I hope everyone's doing okay and still working towards healthy living. Personally.

Tomorrow I am starting the 60 days intense INSANITY workout, I wrote about this workout program a few months ago, but I have been putting off starting the program because of how suicidal it looks. I recently bought the DVD set. So starting tomorrow morning and for the next 60 days, I am going to be sweating it out with Shaun T and his team. I will try as much as possible to log my daily activity during the 60 days.

I have taken some before pictures tonight and weighed myself. After 60 days I will post my before and after pictures and weight measurements.

Wish me luck as I embark on this all important journey.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 10:00pm On Jul 08, 2012
Hour_Glass: ^^^ howdy

I am good and u?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 11:12am On Jul 09, 2012
Today

300 bike crunches
200 asynchronous curls with 15 kg
100 elevated push ups
planks
crunches with medicine ball
stationary bike
gisting grin grin
Happy new week.
Did anybody eat peanut over the weekend? wink wink grin
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by taitee(f): 11:30am On Jul 09, 2012
hi evry1 its bin a while. ve been readin posts but been 2 lazy to log nytin. nyways im back. u guys r really working out congrats to evry1. @hourglass can see ur still keepin it up wink. @oluite congrats nice logs im inspired! wink @echala INSANITY workout shocked smiley.im scared oh. take it easy but good though. @oluite i ve also heard bout brown rice buh im wondering wat exactlt da it. is it dat d rice looks brown or sometin. can som1 put up a pix if u no wat it is...? @agaba really nice workouts...wow wink
kk for me. well i was stayn at a frnd nd dose 1ce re nt into dieting so for somdays i had enuf rice chips n fried chiken not to mention oil and oh my stomach revolted! kept acing me. bin a wile i took all doe stuffs. bu im bak to my dietin sha
ill be bak 2 log for today bu in d last few days i ve done 44 mins of taebo i cant bliv i finis it! irish potatoes ..is it a gud substitute to rice
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ronkebp(f): 3:16pm On Jul 09, 2012
agabaI23:

I did oooo, i hope that is not a bad thing, i had a fistful of gari, 3 tablespoons of milk and a fistful of g.nut....that right there is 600 calories, i was crying when i was eating it wink wink....i love me gari alot....i love the taste but hate the calories.....though i had exercised (saturday) for 45 minutes, doing intense cardio....it felt good.

Yesterday, was 35 minutes of pilates for the abs, arms and legs, killing but great.....
Had an apple and small cup of coffee for breakfast this morning, lunch will be boiled potatoes and fish stew.....(can"t wait)

@ Eschala, i wish you luck ooooo.....everyone should have a great week.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by oluite(f): 5:04pm On Jul 09, 2012
taitee: hi evry1 its bin a while. ve been readin posts but been 2 lazy to log nytin. nyways im back. u guys r really working out congrats to evry1. @hourglass can see ur still keepin it up wink. @oluite congrats nice logs im inspired! wink @echala INSANITY workout shocked smiley.im scared oh. take it easy but good though. @oluite i ve also heard bout brown rice buh im wondering wat exactlt da it. is it dat d rice looks brown or sometin. can som1 put up a pix if u no wat it is...? @agaba really nice workouts...wow wink
kk for me. well i was stayn at a frnd nd dose 1ce re nt into dieting so for somdays i had enuf rice chips n fried chiken not to mention oil and oh my stomach revolted! kept acing me. bin a wile i took all doe stuffs. bu im bak to my dietin sha
ill be bak 2 log for today bu in d last few days i ve done 44 mins of taebo i cant bliv i finis it! irish potatoes ..is it a gud substitute to rice
Thanks o though i experienced some serious hunger pangs on Saturday,had to do swallow after 2 yam slices and some peanuts couldn't help.About the brown rice i am hoping i cant get some info about it,i just read its a good substitute for rice.Irish potato and sweet potato are healthier carb options.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by mightlove(f): 6:48pm On Jul 09, 2012
hello house, good to see you are all doing well.
Yes, i was able to log 230 fitness minutes last week.
i am setting a target of 200 minutes (minimum) this week again.
Have a great week all.
All the best to Echala, HG and all that have set goals for the week.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 8:36pm On Jul 09, 2012
Monday 9th July

Cardio:
Tae Bo Fat Blasting Cardio - 45 mins

Strength training:

Push ups - 32 reps
Tricep Kickbacks Dumbbells - 30 reps
One-Arm Dumb bell Row - 30 reps
Dumbbell Curl - standing - 30 reps
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:44pm On Jul 09, 2012
agabaI23:

Still wondering why I did not

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (230) (Reply)

Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. / Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures / Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.