Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,769 members, 7,921,740 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 11:42 AM

Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight - Health (137) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight (334855 Views)

Best Food Routine For Loosing Weight? / Guys You Need Abs, Just 30 Days Daily Exercise For A Start / Jogging Sit Ups Push Ups. . .whats Your Daily Exercise Routine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 14, 2012
Hour_Glass:

Mistake #1, not wanting to touch other places, you cannot spot-reduce in a weight loss process, you workout your full body and then things take proper shape. For instance for a week now, ave been touching my bosoms and realized they became smaller, its something I never wanted at all. So try forget about spot training your body.

Your pics looks terrific, with just a little push you will be at your healthy weight (which is most important)

About the DVDs, I think youre outside the shores of Naija, then its easier for you, just order for them at amazon. I do order through a friend, amazon stopped sending some stuff directly to naija. It should be easier for you there.

Please, post your stats, its very good since it help in checking as you proceed. (except if you have your personal reasons).

Once more, youre welcome

KK, think I'll grab it on amazon now sef.

omo if my boobs should get smaller, it would not be nice o. I'd have to work out to make my breast muscles firm.

Height: 5'7
Weight: Between 130-200 (guess) tongue
Pant size: I can wear 8-10 (depending on the cloth design)
Shirt size : Medium

Is that fine?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 14, 2012
@agaba

Oh I see.

Nah, looking at the signs/symptoms for PCOS, I think I'm fine. I hope lipsrsealed
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 10:07pm On Jul 14, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Height: 5'7
Weight: Between 130-200 (guess) tongue

Its def not 130lbs so it should be 200lbs, there is no in-between undecided
So we start working with that, how far?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 14, 2012
Hour_Glass: Its def not 130lbs so it should be 200lbs, there is no in-between
So we start working with that, how far?

I am no where near 200lbs lol.
I said it's in between, so it could be 155 or 175. I'm very sensitive about my weight.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 14, 2012
Is this video you're talking about?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by chic2pimp(m): 10:16pm On Jul 14, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

I said it's in between, so it could be 155 or 175. I'm very sensitive about my weight.

Are u also very sensitive about your ikebe super bakassi as well?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 10:16pm On Jul 14, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

If you are satisfied with your present weight, then get that DVD and lets know how it goes. Another thing is posting your logs either here or anywhere you will prefer, it could even be a diary you keep personally. It is of immense help to keep you accountable and monitor your progress. As I log my food and exercise, if there is a problem I know what to consult to help know where I missed it.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 10:20pm On Jul 14, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Is this video you're talking about?

Nope

30 DAY SHRED, meanwhile 6W6P is equally good. check the reviews for all. I think 30DS is still the best work she had ever done, based on the sale and reviews
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 14, 2012
Hour_Glass:

If you are satisfied with your present weight, then get that DVD and lets know how it goes. Another thing is posting your logs either here or anywhere you will prefer, it could even be a diary you keep personally. It is of immense help to keep you accountable and monitor your progress. As I log my food and exercise, if there is a problem I know what to consult to help know where I missed it.

I'll try to log.

But I get bored of eating the same type of food. I know that to lose weigh, one needs to plan out what they're going to eat, and it's usually the same meal because healthy food are expensive.

chic2pimp:

Are u also very sensitive about your ikebe super bakassi as well?

waka! angry
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 14, 2012
Just bought the DVD so.. . . I'm hopeful lol
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by chic2pimp(m): 11:17pm On Jul 14, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

waka! angry
Dey dia dey pretend you hia tongue
Abeg bring that thing closer to moi make I knack am wella jare kiss kiss kiss
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 14, 2012
chic2pimp:
Dey dia dey pretend you hia tongue
Abeg bring that thing closer to moi make I knack am wella jare kiss kiss kiss

LOL You really want agaba to chase you out of his thread with a broomstick grin
Don't worry, I'll help him grin grin
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by taitee(f): 1:04pm On Jul 15, 2012
@ ileke-idi welome.....!
post ur logs n cek d logs of odas. it will help u a lot. in losing weight i avoided processd food and sugar(sugar was totally) drastically reduced my oils, grilld my meat or boild instead of frying, ate fish boiled n took white bread off d list n started eatin wheat bread. at first it was just spinach and wheat stuff n i got bored but wen i got 2 dis thread i got encouragd. u could eat potatoes(boiled or make porridge, beans,spinach,oatmeal or wheat meal, moinmoin, etc. jus try 2 be inventive but avoid dose tins i mentioned. ull get used 2 it. its fun and healthy eatin trust me. yeah lest i forget. fruiiiitsss nd wattterrrrrr.

guys dere is dis recipie im sharing. make pancakes using little or no sugar nd little eggs 2 den warp it up in mincd meat or chiken(well spiced). n munch. its filling, proteinous nd nice
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by uche13: 1:30pm On Jul 16, 2012
Hi everyone, so much activity going on well. Fell sick 2ce in quick succession and the reason proferrerd by all them people was that my weight loss affected my immune system undecided. In their mind abi? I have not worked out in a longgggggggg while and i am resuming today starting with my lovely jump rope.

@HG, My very own sisterrrrrrrr, yay! Congrats on your weight loss. I see you've got your skipping groove on. Abeg keep me accountable this week oh. Not easy to start over. My challenge this week is 1000 skips per day to start with

Modath- I missed you oh. Thank God you are safe

@Ronky the detoxifier(first thing that pops up in my head when i see your name) well done oh.

@ML, Agaba123,Babs2011 Taitee i dey hail oh!
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ronkebp(f): 5:15pm On Jul 16, 2012
Hello everyone....how are we doing?? hope we had a great weekend.....

Men!!!! love my workout for yesterday...just 45 minutes of cardio, did a combination of all, jumping jacks, jump-rope, mountain climbers, weight lift, kickboxing and it was like, picking three in a section of 15 minutes and doing a repitition of each set 4 times....it was great... i loved it.

Eating....rice and vegetable soup with a big chicken...need to regain all lost nutrients ...wink wink
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 16, 2012
taitee: @ ileke-idi welome.....!
post ur logs n cek d logs of odas. it will help u a lot. in losing weight i avoided processd food and sugar(sugar was totally) drastically reduced my oils, grilld my meat or boild instead of frying, ate fish boiled n took white bread off d list n started eatin wheat bread. at first it was just spinach and wheat stuff n i got bored but wen i got 2 dis thread i got encouragd. u could eat potatoes(boiled or make porridge, beans,spinach,oatmeal or wheat meal, moinmoin, etc. jus try 2 be inventive but avoid dose tins i mentioned. ull get used 2 it. its fun and healthy eatin trust me. yeah lest i forget. fruiiiitsss nd wattterrrrrr.

guys dere is dis recipie im sharing. make pancakes using little or no sugar nd little eggs 2 den warp it up in mincd meat or chiken(well spiced). n munch. its filling, proteinous nd nice

Thanks ma'am. I stopped eating white bread since April lol. I'm originally a fish person. If it's not egusi, I don't touch spinach. The problem with egusi is that it's high in fat lol. And as an Ekiti woman, my egusi is not complete without my iyan, super temptation. All these food take too long to cook nau lol (omg, I sound like a . . . .). I'm a water person, so I'm fine. I can drink up to 8+ bottles per day.

Todays Log:

Breakfast: Made sandwich from wheat bread and honey ham, green tea

Havent had anything else yet. Will be back with the rest at the end of the day.

@Hour Glass
I'm anticipating the arrival of that DVD lol. It should be here by tomorrow.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ronkebp(f): 5:55pm On Jul 16, 2012
^^^^ Ileke dear, nice of you to join us.....

-the easiest way to loose more weight is to count your calories, if you are consuming upto 2500 calories a day...reduce it to 1500, by incorporating more of vegetables and fruits.

- detoxify at least once a month, it helps cleanse your system.

-since you drink so much water, no sweat...i wish i can drink water like that. wink grin

- still reduce your portions, and reduce carbs, have a time-table to eat rice once or twice a week, pounded yam once or twice a week...and very little, i am talking about 8 morsels at most....with lots of fish (since you love that) and vegetable soup or any type you make....Egusi has lots of calories too... wink wink...good luck on your journey to more weight loss grin wink
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 16, 2012
Thanks mami. How do I got about detoxifying my system? Lemon and ice water?

I'm in the process of changing every "white" food I have for "Brown/wheat" ==> wheat bread, wheat pasta, brown rice (that's going to take a while).As of right now, I'm onto wheat bread.

ahh, you want to turn me into a calories counter? lol omg, I can't stand those ppl, now am one of them? shocked sad tongue
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ronkebp(f): 6:40pm On Jul 16, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Thanks mami. How do I got about detoxifying my system? Lemon and ice water?

I'm in the process of changing every "white" food I have for "Brown/wheat" ==> wheat bread, wheat pasta, brown rice (that's going to take a while).As of right now, I'm onto wheat bread.

ahh, you want to turn me into a calories counter? lol omg, I can't stand those ppl, now am one of them? shocked sad tongue

grin grin grin ....the time calls for it my dear....i have lost more weight counting my calories than exercising...only because i still burn calories from the 1500-1800 calories i consume a day, sometimes it is not even up to....

Even if you are changing to wheat or brown...just reduce the portions drastically, you will be surprised how a little food can fill you up the same way a full bowl of food would and further make you uncomfortable...grin grin.

Some people use lemon and water to detoxify...i can't because of stomach ulcer....i use tea....majority of the time and it is so effective, the last one i tried using (which was a new one for me) was very effective but gave me stomach cramps, so i had to stop it....i eat more of veges'...during that time, drink more water, and eat fruits, because eating those type of food will help you the more in eliminating waste from the system....some of these stores like the GNC ones, recommend complete detoxification, so they have pills for those, i really do not do pills, i am afraid of the side effects; if any shaa, but some people that have used it, love it and says it is very effective.

i have done body wrap like 4 times and it makes my colour glow more than getting rid of toxins, or maybe it works and i am just not seeing it.grin grin

Has anybody ever heard of this "tava tea"....i am thinking of buying one, i had it is very effective.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 16, 2012
ronkebp:

grin grin grin ....the time calls for it my dear....i have lost more weight counting my calories than exercising...only because i still burn calories from the 1500-1800 calories i consume a day, sometimes it is not even up to....

Even if you are changing to wheat or brown...just reduce the portions drastically, you will be surprised how a little food can fill you up the same way a full bowl of food would and further make you uncomfortable...grin grin.

Some people use lemon and water to detoxify...i can't because of stomach ulcer....i use tea....majority of the time and it is so effective, the last one i tried using (which was a new one for me) was very effective but gave me stomach cramps, so i had to stop it....i eat more of veges'...during that time, drink more water, and eat fruits, because eating those type of food will help you the more in eliminating waste from the system....some of these stores like the GNC ones, recommend complete detoxification, so they have pills for those, i really do not do pills, i am afraid of the side effects; if any shaa, but some people that have used it, love it and says it is very effective.

i have done body wrap like 4 times and it makes my colour glow more than getting rid of toxins, or maybe it works and i am just not seeing it.grin grin

Has anybody ever heard of this "tava tea"....i am thinking of buying one, i had it is very effective.

I don't do pills either. I don't trust those thumb-sized pills lol.

I'm a green tea person, I've seen tava ea but I've never tried it lol. I heard that green tea works better, esp with belly fat.

Isn't body wrap the body shaper that women wear?

So I need to
1) Start counting calories, adios mios!
2) Eating less
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 16, 2012
I've bought so many fruits and I've watched them rot on my kitchen table lol. And they're too expensive to be buying fresh fruit every day mehn

Imagine, mangoes cause $1, wtf? What If I wanted a whole month's worth? angry tongue
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by antitpiah: 6:53pm On Jul 16, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
I've bought so many fruits and I've watched them rot on my kitchen table lol. And they're too expensive to be buying fresh fruit every day mehn

Imagine, mangoes cause $1, wtf? What If I wanted a whole month's worth? angry tongue

Thats $30.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Olaone1: 8:15pm On Jul 16, 2012
antitpiah:

Thats $30.

Strangerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by taitee(f): 8:24pm On Jul 16, 2012
lol ileke-idi welcome 2 d club! ur so funny. smiley bin lazying around...nt even exerised 1 bit, its takin me more energy dan i tot 2 push myself 2 d gym...sigh ill try n make it 2mao.
wheat bread nd milk 2dae(1.5% i guess dats low fat cos evy 100g contains 44 calories...)
noodles at nite
cant tell u hw many times i ate bread. some1 saw me 2dae n said i had lost 2 much weight dat it wasnt good n i was lookin sick. i jus told ehen! ahhh! etc. me dat was happy in my mind lol! wink grin
welcome evry1!
@ileke so u also love water. ijus founda partner. ima little water tanker on my own. lol!
@ronke, uche, hourglass i ail oh
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 10:13pm On Jul 16, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Today's Log:

Breakfast: Made sandwich from wheat bread and honey ham, green tea

Haven't had anything else yet. Will be back with the rest at the end of the day.

Mistake #2 Starving

Starving is very bad for a weight loss process. When you don't eat or starve, the body goes into a saving mode and its scared that you have eventually traveled to Kenya (lol)and there wont be food again for days, it reserves calories and instead of loosing you're adding weight. But eating constantly makes the body to dispose any excess calories, since it knows food is still coming on the way. So, Ileke don't starve enjoy your food in a healthy way as you want to start doing. Another thing is do not ever ban any food, if not you will crave it so much, the day you will eventually give in, you will overeat it. Not good for you, moderation and discipline is the way to loosing the healthy way.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 10:19pm On Jul 16, 2012
uche13:
Abeg keep me accountable this week oh. Not easy to start over. My challenge this week is 1000 skips per day to start with

Do you know I really trust you to do it right? You are already motivated to do it dearie

taitee: bin lazying around...nt even exerised 1 bit, its takin me more energy dan i tot 2 push myself 2 d gym...sigh ill try n make it 2mao.

Please don't start this at the beginning of a new week o, you know exercising is like yawning/sleep here. The moment one person goes to sleep, everybody join body
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 10:30pm On Jul 16, 2012
@Uche,missed u 2, weightloss does affect the immune system if its rapid and too much for the body 2 handle. You are right in allowing a period of rest before knuckling down. I have also taken sometime off cos the rain has interfered with my routine.

@HG,*watch me do the Azonto* @ your progress....am like a proud mama!! You have not only snapped me out of my lethargy,you've also reinvigorated me so am going 2 brave the cold in the AM. Portion control is key but exercise is the metabolism powerhouse...my digestive system has taken a hit,time to get it jumpin ,jumpin

Am back on my grind.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 10:32pm On Jul 16, 2012
Food Logs for today

7:10am - 1 cup coffee + 1 cube sugar

9:00am - 1 mint chewing gum

12:30pm - 2 cups beans + stew

5:20pm - walnuts like 10 (they said its medicinal, so i wanted to gather it all today, lol)

9:00pm - 1 cup boiled rice + lots and lots of fish (barbecued)

Exercise Logs

30 mins on the elliptical trainer
10 mins on the stationary bike
7 mins jumping rope (I am trying to first off beat this 120 jumps per minute, its been 118 max)
Alternate biceps arm curls 4 sets with 6kg in each hand
Bent over rows with 8kg in each hand
Side Bends with 8kg
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 10:45pm On Jul 16, 2012
modath:
@HG,*watch me do the Azonto* @ your progress....am like a proud mama!!

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin, Ori mi wu ooooo, elagi mon. Yeah, all to you just to you. I know I owe you

You have not only snapped me out of my lethargy,you've also reinvigorated me so am going 2 brave the cold in the AM. Portion control is key but exercise is the metabolism powerhouse...my digestive system has taken a hit,time to get it jumpin ,jumpin

Am back on my grind.

I really wish you the very best modath. I actually found a lil secret, heavy weights/weights generally (am just starting). Someone just mentioned it and I am really ready to try it. Lets see how it goes. I want to buy a new sets of heavy weights too so that I don't need to run to the gym always. Wada you fink.

*Agaby don't worry, i won't bulk up and you know it, I will make sure not to go past 12kg max at any time
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 10:51pm On Jul 16, 2012
Hour_Glass:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin, Ori mi wu ooooo, elagi mon. Yeah, all to you just to you. I know I owe you

I really wish you the very best modath. I actually found a lil secret, heavy weights/weights generally (am just starting). Someone just mentioned it and I am really ready to try it. Lets see how it goes. I want to buy a new sets of heavy weights too so that I don't need to run to the gym always. Wada you fink.

*Agaby don't worry, i won't bulk up and you know it, I will make sure not to go past 12kg max at any time
kiss
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 10:54pm On Jul 16, 2012
agabaI23: kiss

meaning
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 11:00pm On Jul 16, 2012
Stop acting up because Modath is in the house.
Meaning I am in agreement

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (230) (Reply)

Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. / Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures / Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.