Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,396 members, 7,891,748 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:18 PM

Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight - Health (136) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight (332801 Views)

Best Food Routine For Loosing Weight? / Guys You Need Abs, Just 30 Days Daily Exercise For A Start / Jogging Sit Ups Push Ups. . .whats Your Daily Exercise Routine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by taitee(f): 9:58am On Jul 12, 2012
1 cup 0f tea and 48:16 mins of taebo to lose weigt level 12....woa
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ronkebp(f): 2:32pm On Jul 12, 2012
taitee: 1 cup 0f tea and 48:16 mins of taebo to lose weigt level 12....woa

My dear you are killing it.....wink wink nice one......

No exercise for me tuesday....
yesterday: was 45 minutes of 'chiseled cardio' (did not know what it meant), omo, i was seeing stars, kai, when i was done, i just went mute, my hubby was asking me who "sent me" and i was like "a lady gat to do what she gat to do....
the exercise was a mixture of cardio and bootcamp, see wall-ups (did not know that was an exercise too the pressure was on the shoulders), burpees (i hate this one)press-ups ( with stretch bands), roll-overs(you will squat in front and rollover with your legs touching the floor, and immediately pulling your self back into the squat position and adding the burpees to it, we did that 10 times in a 4 set...

I am not doing that again!!!! sad sad
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 3:36pm On Jul 12, 2012
ronkebp:

I am not doing that again!!!! sad sad

You wouldn't dare!!!
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ronkebp(f): 3:54pm On Jul 12, 2012
Hour_Glass:

You wouldn't dare!!!

Lol.....i dare ooooo, infact i am done daring....even the trainers were panting heavily....they could not even do a decent 5 mins cool-down from the exhaustion...
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 9:31pm On Jul 12, 2012
Food Logs for today

8:15am - 2 cups akamu + 10 akara balls + 2 tsp sugar

1:15pm - 2 handfuls of boiled peanuts

4:10pm - 4 small pieces of walnuts

5:15pm - 2 pieces of garden eggs

8:00pm - 2 slice bread + 2 tsp butter

9:00pm - 2 cup boiled rice + 3 slice plantain + 1 boiled egg

Exercise Logs

1.5hrs at the gym today (too tired to write it out right now)
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by taitee(f): 8:56am On Jul 13, 2012
@ronke tanks! cudnt blive i finish it myself.[quote author=ronkebp]

yesterday: was 45 minutes of 'chiseled cardio' (did not know what it meant), omo, i was seeing stars, kai, when i was done, i just went mute, my hubby was asking me who "sent me" and i was like "a lady gat to do what she gat to do....
looolz!
no exercise dis morning my joints are still adjusting. my friend cookd a pot of jollof rice and kai ve misd rice oh. im mournin nd eating it cos i no d calories dat im addin but i ad hope wen i saw hourglass's log[quote author=Hour_Glass]Food Logs for today

[/quote enuf oil. well done! wink
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 11:37am On Jul 13, 2012
Friday 13th July

Power walking - 52 mins
Push ups - 50

I'm in a 'good' place and it's steering me in a nice direction smiley

@ House: Nice workouts this week all! Here's to a good weekend, 'mindful not to undo our efforts though...! cheesy
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ronkebp(f): 2:34pm On Jul 13, 2012
Hour_Glass: Food Logs for today

Exercise Logs

1.5hrs at the gym today (too tired to write it out right now)

10 akara balls shocked shocked ....grin grin
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 2:52pm On Jul 13, 2012
ronkebp:

10 akara balls shocked shocked ....grin grin
embarassed

trying avoid waste.

1 Like

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:42am On Jul 14, 2012
Hi all, I just got a new digital scale and I was dumfounded at what I saw this morning and confused too. Now I weighed my 4kg dumbbells to be sure and it was accurate at 4.1kg, I stood and saw 76.8kg. I had to stand several times though and still not believing I stood on the regular scale which was giving me something like 78kg but not 76kg. Do you think I should throw one of the scales away? Or I should jump for joy, lol.
If you ask me, I know ave lost weight, cos I took tape rule measurement of my body last saturday and of course, there lost inches in some place while some did not bulge, like my upper arms. I have also noticed my collarbones now as much as I feel them too. Wish me luck. I will take the pains to measure on another digital scale, I am finding it hard to take that new measurement.

I wish to run this evening.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 9:12am On Jul 14, 2012
This is a must read for all 'rice eaters', read, digest and understand please, its rather long though, but am sure it will be worth it by the time youre done. Happy reading

[url]sparkpeople.com/resource/nutrition_articles.asp?id=1770[/url]
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ronkebp(f): 2:00pm On Jul 14, 2012
Hour_Glass: Hi all, I just got a new digital scale and I was dumfounded at what I saw this morning and confused too. Now I weighed my 4kg dumbbells to be sure and it was accurate at 4.1kg, I stood and saw 76.8kg. I had to stand several times though and still not believing I stood on the regular scale which was giving me something like 78kg but not 76kg. Do you think I should throw one of the scales away? Or I should jump for joy, lol.
If you ask me, I know ave lost weight, cos I took tape rule measurement of my body last saturday and of course, there lost inches in some place while some did not bulge, like my upper arms. I have also noticed my collarbones now as much as I feel them too. Wish me luck. I will take the pains to measure on another digital scale, I am finding it hard to take that new measurement.

Congrats dear.....there is nothing liker working-out and seeing the results.....am happy for you, throw that old one away, something is wrong with it. grin grin
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ronkebp(f): 2:12pm On Jul 14, 2012
No exercise for me on thursday, yesterday was a 45 minutes power yoga.....hmmmm!!! see me twisting and turning, please babes, incorporate yoga at least once a week, it will help with flexibility, muscle building, abs and so on....you will be surprised at the amount of calories it burns.....wink

Have a lovely weekend....everyone...
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by taitee(f): 6:20pm On Jul 14, 2012
@hour glass congrats!!! smiley wink dere is notin like dat inner joy u get wen u find out uve lost weigth
no exercise for me till monday or tuesday wen i go n register at d gym. ve lost weigt but need 2 lose more. i love it wen pple say oooh uve lost weight den i begin 2 advise odas on d importance of eating rite. lol. dis tread has really helpd n encouragd me. way 2 go guys.... who else has lost weight....
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 7:32pm On Jul 14, 2012
Hour_Glass: Hi all, I just got a new digital scale and I was dumfounded at what I saw this morning and confused too. Now I weighed my 4kg dumbbells to be sure and it was accurate at 4.1kg, I stood and saw 76.8kg. I had to stand several times though and still not believing I stood on the regular scale which was giving me something like 78kg but not 76kg. Do you think I should throw one of the scales away? Or I should jump for joy, lol.

Congrats sweetie. I am sure it is easier for us you to see small madam now wink
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 7:48pm On Jul 14, 2012
Thank you, thank you *bowing and grinning* grin

Yeah there is something giggly inside of you when the scale moves, even when you are not on the look out for it

I could not run again today, the downpour was something else today and the run was supposed to be on a field wink(trying to train for another 5k soon)

Food Logs for yesterday

7:30am - 100g bread + fried eggs + 1 mug of beverage + 1 cube sugar

1:30pm - 4 pieces of biscuit + 1 cup corn flakes + 1/2 cup milk + 2 cubes sugar (don't mind the combo, just naughty)

2:00pm - 2 garden eggs

8:30pm - 2 cups rice w/ beans + 1 piece of fish

Exercise - nil

Today's Logs

9:00am - 2 slice bread + 1 tsp butter + 1 glass of orange juice (100% orange, did it myself)

12:00pm - 3 garden eggs

1:00pm - 3/4 cup rice w/ beans + 1 piece fish

2:10pm - Fist sized garri + 1 cup okra + 1 piece fish

Dinner was [s]1 small pack of indomine and 1 boiled egg[/s] Bread + beverage (I dint count the slices o, just eating tongue)

I just found out 10 minutes of continuous skip is equivalent to 30 minutes jogging
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 7:50pm On Jul 14, 2012
agabaI23:

Congrats sweetie. I am sure it is easier for us you to see small madam now wink
lipsrsealed
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 14, 2012
Hour_Glass: Thank you, thank you *bowing and grinning* grin

Yeah there is something giggly inside of you when the scale moves, even when you are not on the look out for it

I could not run again today, the downpour was something else today and the run was supposed to be on a field wink(trying to train for another 5k soon)

Food Logs for yesterday

1:30pm - 4 pieces of biscuit + 1 cup corn flakes + 1/2 cup milk + 2 cubes sugar (don't mind the combo, just naughty)

Exercise - nil

Today's Logs

9:00am - 2 slice bread + 1 tsp butter + 1 glass of orange juice (100% orange, did it myself)

Dinner will 1 small pack of indomine and 1 boiled egg

I just found out 10 minutes of continuous skip is equivalent to 30 minutes jogging

Have you actually seen any changes in your body weight (both physical appearance and weight measurement)?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 7:59pm On Jul 14, 2012
Hour_Glass: Thank you, thank you *bowing and grinning* grin

Food Logs for yesterday

Exercise - nil

Today's Logs

Dinner will 1 small pack of indomine and 1 boiled egg

^^^ the above shows levels of overeating and I have noted this for sometimes now, at some points in the month I eat as if food is going outta fashion. Initially I thoughts its some days to AF but now I think its not stable. It just comes independently and I feel its good if I recognize the demon when it comes "that I might cast it out early".
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:01pm On Jul 14, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Have you actually seen any changes in your body weight (both physical appearance and weight measurement)?

yeah, considering my previous post
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 14, 2012
Hour_Glass:

yeah, considering my previous post

Sorry, I didn't read your previous post.

I'm trying to tone up and I feel that exercising and eating less has not helped me one bit lol. It doesn't work for me.

My body loses and gain on its own accord.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:22pm On Jul 14, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

I'm trying to tone up and I feel that exercising and eating less has not helped me one bit lol. It doesn't work for me.

Ileke Idi (funny name too)

To tone up I think what you need is strength/resistance training back to back, try to get Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred. If you follow this DVD religiously for 30 days or at the least 20 days in a month, you will be surprised at the results. I started seeing a definition in my rounded up tummy in just 14 days, I lost inches on my waist. You need so much determination to complete sha, I actually got bored and I had not finished since then. If not for that, she is the best for you. If you use a gym, start carrying big weights too, don't be afraid of bulking up either or having muscles, you produce estrogen not testosterone.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 8:29pm On Jul 14, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Do you have PCOS?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 8:30pm On Jul 14, 2012
Hour_Glass: lipsrsealed
Better answer me or ....
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:43pm On Jul 14, 2012
agabaI23: Do you have PCOS?

what is that supposed to mean?

Agaby you have not still told me what I need to know o, are you a health practitioner?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 8:48pm On Jul 14, 2012
Hour_Glass:

what is that supposed to mean?

Agaby you have not still told me what I need to know o, are you a health practitioner?

Yes ma. I think I answered you
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 9:02pm On Jul 14, 2012
agabaI23:

Yes ma. I think I answered you

did you? I think I forgot or something, please remind me one more time and I promise never to forget again

@Ileke Idi, you are very welcome to this thread. Can we know your statistics? We can all do this together
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 14, 2012
Hour_Glass:

Ileke Idi (funny name too)

To tone up I think what you need is strength/resistance training back to back, try to get Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred. If you follow this DVD religiously for 30 days or at the least 20 days in a month, you will be surprised at the results. I started seeing a definition in my rounded up tummy in just 14 days, I lost inches on my waist. You need so much determination to complete sha, I actually got bored and I had not finished since then. If not for that, she is the best for you. If you use a gym, start carrying big weights too, don't be afraid of bulking up either or having muscles, you produce estrogen not testosterone.

I'll take a recent pic and post in in my profile (gimme a few minutes). I notice that my waist definition was filling up embarassed

I have muscles in my thigh and lower legs, I'm afraid of gaining more. I need work in upper arm and waist area, I don't want to touch other places.

Where can I get the DVD? I am ready to buckle down.

agabaI23: Do you have PCOS?

What's a PCO?

Hour_Glass:

@Ileke Idi, you are very welcome to this thread. Can we know your statistics? We can all do this together

If I should post my statistics here, I'll be lying to you rotfl. Too embarrassed lol tongue

@Post

biked for 1 hrs today (going to Walmart and coming back).

Food: Breakfast: 2 1/2 cups of cheerios. Lunch: Rice/beans and fish. Malta . Dinner: TBA
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 9:41pm On Jul 14, 2012
Polycystic ovarian syndrome
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 14, 2012
agabaI23: Polycystic ovarian syndrome

Not that I know of. I've skipped out on two appointments. No one is going down there with their tools. angry

But how's that important to me losing some waist line?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 9:53pm On Jul 14, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Not that I know of. I've skipped out on two appointments. No one is going down there with their tools. angry

But how's that important to me losing some waist line?

Ileke-IdI:

My body loses and gain on its own accord
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 9:54pm On Jul 14, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

I notice that my waist definition was filling up embarassed

I have muscles in my thigh and lower legs, I'm afraid of gaining more. I need work in upper arm and waist area, I don't want to touch other places.

Where can I get the DVD? I am ready to buckle down.

If I should post my statistics here, I'll be lying to you rotfl. Too embarrassed lol tongue

Mistake #1, not wanting to touch other places, you cannot spot-reduce in a weight loss process, you workout your full body and then things take proper shape. For instance for a week now, ave been touching my bosoms and realized they became smaller, its something I never wanted at all. So try forget about spot training your body.

Your pics looks terrific, with just a little push you will be at your healthy weight (which is most important)

About the DVDs, I think youre outside the shores of Naija, then its easier for you, just order for them at amazon. I do order through a friend, amazon stopped sending some stuff directly to naija. It should be easier for you there.

Please, post your stats, its very good since it help in checking as you proceed. (except if you have your personal reasons).

Once more, youre welcome

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (230) (Reply)

Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. / Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures / Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.