Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,465 members, 7,891,926 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:39 PM

Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight - Health (147) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight (332834 Views)

Best Food Routine For Loosing Weight? / Guys You Need Abs, Just 30 Days Daily Exercise For A Start / Jogging Sit Ups Push Ups. . .whats Your Daily Exercise Routine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:30pm On Aug 21, 2012
modath: @HG,I refuse to be "influenced" by your dedication,my sallah break still dey on.. grin
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed I wish. In the spirit of the break I took a cup of ice cream this night and trust me it was hmmmmmmnnn tongue (dint realize its been long I took that.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by taitee(f): 10:26am On Aug 22, 2012
hi people...sowi hw do u calculate calories cos dey said eat 1200-1500 calories per day but d food units are usually in kilocalories nt calories or kilojoules...is it d same?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 3:17pm On Aug 22, 2012
taitee: hi people...sowi hw do u calculate calories cos dey said eat 1200-1500 calories per day but d food units are usually in kilocalories nt calories or kilojoules...is it d same?

Yeah I think its same, kcal.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 3:41pm On Aug 22, 2012
taitee: hi people...sowi hw do u calculate calories cos dey said eat 1200-1500 calories per day but d food units are usually in kilocalories nt calories or kilojoules...is it d same?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 8:04pm On Aug 22, 2012
Hour_Glass:

I know you cannot leave me in this cold na.
Sunday
Planks
60 elevated push ups

Monday
60 + elevated push ups
600 bike crunches
5 mins planks
Cardio
Medicine ball

Yday
60 + elevated push ups
600 bike crunches
4 mins planks
Medicine ball crunches 10
10 mins jumping jack

Tday
200 bike crunches
40 elevated push ups
2 mins plank
Stretches
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 8:06pm On Aug 22, 2012
Never, with those your abs. I enjoy keeping you warm.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:21pm On Aug 22, 2012
agabaI23: Never, with those your abs. I enjoy keeping you warm.
tongue grin
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by simababe(f): 1:28am On Aug 23, 2012
Hi guys, miss ya all.
I ve bn lazy lately ooo. Since d holiday brk av bn eatin lyk glutton buh tryin my best not to blow up. Didn't do any exercise 4 almost 5dayz now. Just sleepin cos I read dat u can loose up to 600calories 4 sleepin for 8hrs. So I guez am usin dat az an excuse. Pls I need som1 to whoop and talk sense to my brain,
gudnews; reduced by 2 belt hole buh not really obvious.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 10:45am On Aug 23, 2012
simababe: Hi guys, miss ya all.
I ve bn lazy lately ooo. Since d holiday brk av bn eatin lyk glutton buh tryin my best not to blow up. Didn't do any exercise 4 almost 5dayz now. Just sleepin cos I read dat u can loose up to 600calories 4 sleepin for 8hrs. So I guez am usin dat az an excuse. Pls I need som1 to whoop and talk sense to my brain,
gudnews; reduced by 2 belt hole buh not really obvious.

Now get up and get it done noooooowwwww.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by taitee(f): 3:00pm On Aug 23, 2012
@sima babe....sleeping?? my friend jump up! dnt let dose calories crawl back in nd all d previous workout become a waste
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:54pm On Aug 23, 2012
Exercise Logs for Tuesday

20 mins running on the treadmill
30 mins on stationary bike
5 mins jump rope
Leg Extension on machine (10kg) 3x12
Pile Squat (12kg dbs)
Narrow stance hack squats 3x12 (don't know the weight, just know it was heavy)

Today
Circuit 1
Clean 3x12
Freehand jump squat 2x15
Calf Raise on dbs 3x24
Side Lunges with dbs 3x12

Circuit 2
Bridge 2x15
Shoulder Raise with Dbs 3x12
Deadlift with Dbs 3x12
Squat w/dbs rows
Rear Lunges with Dbs 3x12
Good morning with body weights 3x12

Jara
20 straight leg raises
20 situps
20 knee touches

Did a warmup of 3 mins jog in place at the beginning

Now that is what I call a WORKOUT, I was breathless and sweaty (love myself for that)
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:57pm On Aug 23, 2012
@Sima does this ^^^^ motivate you a bit, if its me am terribly motivated with that.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 9:32pm On Aug 23, 2012
Baby I am proud. kiss Ooops I forgot she banned that.
Hour_Glass: Exercise Logs for Tuesday

20 mins running on the treadmill
30 mins on stationary bike
5 mins jump rope
Leg Extension on machine (10kg) 3x12
Pile Squat (12kg dbs)
Narrow stance hack squats 3x12 (don't know the weight, just know it was heavy)

Today
Circuit 1
Clean 3x12
Freehand jump squat 2x15
Calf Raise on dbs 3x24
Side Lunges with dbs 3x12

Circuit 2
Bridge 2x15
Shoulder Raise with Dbs 3x12
Deadlift with Dbs 3x12
Squat w/dbs rows
Rear Lunges with Dbs 3x12
Good morning with body weights 3x12

Jara
20 straight leg raises
20 situps
20 knee touches

Did a warmup of 3 mins jog in place at the beginning

Now that is what I call a WORKOUT, I was breathless and sweaty (love myself for that)
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 10:02pm On Aug 23, 2012
agabaI23: Baby I am proud. kiss Ooops I forgot she banned that.

which part? You know I won't ban anything you say or do grin
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 10:12pm On Aug 23, 2012
Hour_Glass:

which part? You know I won't ban anything you say or do grin
You banned my kisses when I was kissing your abs the other day tongue
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 10:16pm On Aug 23, 2012
agabaI23: You banned my kisses when I was kissing your abs the other day tongue

lipsrsealed
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 10:23pm On Aug 23, 2012
Hour_Glass:

lipsrsealed
Ehen, so 'talkable' it, let us 'heard' it
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 5:09am On Aug 24, 2012
@HG,
Hi, am confused about something, is it that you hold the plank pose 5mins straight or its broken down.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by QSola: 6:16am On Aug 24, 2012
50 pushup
20mins acrobatic dance
30mins jogging
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by simababe(f): 6:55am On Aug 24, 2012
@taetee and HG
Tnks yall
U actually motivated me

300 skips
20 mins dance

Lunch;N10 groundnut
Brkfst; 100g rice,a spoon of spag,a tin of moimoi and 4ponmo
Dinner; a tin of beans plus 5cubes of sugar
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 7:10am On Aug 24, 2012
modath: @HG,
Hi, am confused about something, is it that you hold the plank pose 5mins straight or its broken down.

You mean the jump rope, for where I never reach to skip for 5 minutes o, but I do for 2mins max for now, I walk in place when my heart rate is high. So am able to do as much mins as I want. Now a secret I developed with jump rope is this to keep me longer on it. When you start skipping, do it fast when you are breathless come on it slowly but don't stop (like the treamill or other cardio), with that you will go places.

Plank (and other abs exercises) is one of my worst workouts, I hate them and if it can be avoided I will. Even my trainer don tire for me.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 7:15am On Aug 24, 2012
QSola: 50 pushup
20mins acrobatic dance
30mins jogging

Welcome Sola, nice to have you on board here.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 7:21am On Aug 24, 2012
Where is BARBIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE? I am now worried.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by taitee(f): 10:48am On Aug 24, 2012
lemme nw confess...ve actually nt been exercising o. buh ve bin arranging my ouse n doin some work in prep for schl resuming. higest if body stretches, nd few mins of yoga buh im eating rite though. dnt tink i added nytin. ill let u guys know when i weigh
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 11:17am On Aug 24, 2012
taitee: lemme nw confess...ve actually nt been exercising o.

Confession time, blessing time lol. Good you did that, but know if you lift heavy stuff in the course of moving trust me calories are fading. Way to go
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 7:55pm On Aug 24, 2012
@HG,
You didn't get my question,I saw 5mins plank in your log and I was wondering if it was done @ a go or cumulative 5mins.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ronkebp(f): 9:33pm On Aug 24, 2012
Hey guys....how have you all been

No exercise for me for the week at all....had a serious....(infact that time ..issue) so exercising was not it for me at all, but will be back on because i feel so tired at every step i take, my whole body feels heavy so, it's time to loosen up all the tight muslces.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 10:08pm On Aug 24, 2012
modath: @HG,
You didn't get my question,I saw 5mins plank in your log and I was wondering if it was done @ a go or cumulative 5mins.

I get the question wella modath, but there is no plank in my workout. I only jumped rope for 5 mins, not plank. Try and quote my post in case i made a mistake.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 10:11pm On Aug 24, 2012
ronkebp: Hey guys....how have you all been

No exercise for me for the week at all....had a serious....(infact that time ..issue) so exercising was not it for me at all, but will be back on because i feel so tired at every step i take, my whole body feels heavy so, it's time to loosen up all the tight muslces.

pele dear, pls take care of yourself and rest well.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 10:38pm On Aug 24, 2012
agabaI23:
Sunday
Planks
60 elevated push ups

Monday
60 + elevated push ups
600 bike crunches
5 mins planks
Cardio
Medicine ball

Yday
60 + elevated push ups
600 bike crunches
4 mins planks
Medicine ball crunches 10
10 mins jumping jack

Tday
200 bike crunches
40 elevated push ups
2 mins plank
Stretches

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 11:14pm On Aug 24, 2012
[quote author=modath][/quote]

and the 2 shall become one grin grin grin

its agaby not me

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (230) (Reply)

Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. / Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures / Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.