Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,653 members, 7,951,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 10:16 PM

Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight - Health (145) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight (336553 Views)

Best Food Routine For Loosing Weight? / Guys You Need Abs, Just 30 Days Daily Exercise For A Start / Jogging Sit Ups Push Ups. . .whats Your Daily Exercise Routine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:59pm On Aug 11, 2012
taitee: instead im seeing enuf rice especially on hg's logs....wat happend?

wow, was I also part of the battle. I think I forgot my mission along the way, lol. That is the reason why I don't ban any food on my list, I must forget and eat it without thought. Well am sorry for 'geling' out so soon. Rice or no rice scale is moving and inches lost, that is what is important for now.

Today is my weigh in day it came down to 76.7kg just 0.3kg down, so small but significant. We shall all get there. I am so sore now that my thighs are really giving way, in the face of that I still logged in 30 mins of Jump Rope this morning.

See you all on Monday, 2moro am resting.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 9:00pm On Aug 11, 2012
smiley
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by taitee(f): 8:24pm On Aug 12, 2012
grin grin grin smiley
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 7:17am On Aug 13, 2012
Good Morning all,

Exercise Logs

36 minutes circuit training (full body) this morning with a 4kg and a 5lbs set of dumbbells.

barbie whatsup?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 9:17am On Aug 13, 2012
Sweets you are doing great.

Modath has been away, has she done a mightylove?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 9:27am On Aug 13, 2012
agabaI23: Sweets you are doing great.

Interesting which is one 'a mightylove'? Anyways, she did not tell me anything like that the last time we spoke. How you dey?

Mody Love come and confess oooooo.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 9:34am On Aug 13, 2012
I am good. Thanks! She better confess oo
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 10:54am On Aug 13, 2012
agabaI23:

No I didn't,I took leave of absence to watch the olympics and am back now. Aluminium foil we no win,I no let am touch me cos we prepared adequately to fail and we did woefully.all the games I could watch,I did cos I am sports junkie and I also was living vicariously through the athletes grin.... My bone issue flared up so I had to take it easy,am on the mend now so am Baaaaaaaaccck!
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 2:34pm On Aug 13, 2012
modath:
No I didn't,I took leave of absence to watch the olympics and am back now. Aluminium foil we no win,I no let am touch me cos we prepared adequately to fail and we did woefully.all the games I could watch,I did cos I am sports junkie and I also was living vicariously through the athletes grin.... My bone issue flared up so I had to take it easy,am on the mend now so am Baaaaaaaaccck!
Ndo about the relapse. Good you are good to go. Was looking for you because my love has been overworked. grin
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 6:06pm On Aug 13, 2012
modath:

Ooooohhhhh Modath ave not heard anything this funny in a long while, aluminium foil? Wow, how bad. If you ask me I no pity them o when their is anxious on whether boko never bomb their families in Naija. Our bad!!!

Thank God you have fully recuperated, am happy youre back dearie
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 6:08pm On Aug 13, 2012
agabaI23:
Was looking for you because my love has been overworked. grin

angry angry angry
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by simababe(f): 6:14pm On Aug 13, 2012
100g of j.rice
3 ponmo
1 small moimoi
4 pure water
Leg raise 40 times
15mins walk
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 6:52pm On Aug 13, 2012
simababe:
Leg raise 40 times
15mins walk

Better and perfect, the walk if I may ask was a determined walk or your normal walk simagirl.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 9:52pm On Aug 13, 2012
Hour_Glass:

angry angry angry
Why now? See your mind! I meant you have been overworked attending to people here.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 11:09pm On Aug 13, 2012
agabaI23: Why now? See your mind! I meant you have been overworked attending to people here.

I know you will always find your way out. Who actually told you am too overworked to get down.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by hazelle: 12:29am On Aug 14, 2012
Sorry, this is coming late.
Log for Monday, 13th August.
50 situps, 200 skips, about 15minutes 5kg dumbbell lifts
Breakfast-about 3 slices of Bread and Sardine with green tea
Lunch- nothing
Dinner- boiled unripe plantains and a cup of tea.
Took about 2 litres of water.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 6:45am On Aug 14, 2012
Hour_Glass:

I know you will always find your way out. Who actually told you am too overworked to get down.
I know you are resilient and even with the work of class monitor, you do well when it comes to getting down. But, you are human so I don't want you overworked wink
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 7:07am On Aug 14, 2012
agabaI23: I know you are resilient and even with the work of class monitor

Thanks for the title, but you should know that if ave not been monitoring you particularly I would be fighting with an BF snatcher right now, lol.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 12:22pm On Aug 14, 2012
My resting day, soreness has really subsided today. Where is Barbie o?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 8:54pm On Aug 14, 2012
Hour_Glass:

Thanks for the title, but you should know that if ave not been monitoring you particularly I would be fighting with an BF snatcher right now, lol.
You have done a good job at that I must confess lol. I ....... lipsrsealed
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 9:29pm On Aug 14, 2012
agabaI23:
I ....... lipsrsealed

Talk aaaaammmm!!!
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by hazelle: 9:30pm On Aug 14, 2012
Log for today
No exercise today...got up late

Breakfast
Avocados + tea + about 1/2 a pack of noodles.
Lunch
Nothing
Dinner
Wheat + Egusi soup
About 1.5Litres of water.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 9:36pm On Aug 14, 2012
meals for today

B - 1orange + 4 slices of bread + 1 mug coffee w/ milk + 2 cubes sugar + 2 scrambles eggs

L - 1 orange + 1.5 cups of pop corn

Mid - 2 corn on cobs (too fresh to resist wink

D - 1 slice yam + scrambles eggs + 1 mug of beverage

See you all tomorrow
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 7:23am On Aug 15, 2012
Exercise Logs

Pushups - 2x15
Side Lateral Raise (3kgs)3x12
Dumbbell Press Lying (4kgs)3x12
Tricep Kickbacks (4kgs)3x12
Alternate Hammer Curls (4kgs)3x12
Squat Dumbbell Rows (4kgs)3x12
Superman 3x12
Bicycle Crunches 3x12

20 mins stepups
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by mightlove(f): 8:24am On Aug 15, 2012
hey people how are we all doing?
Today is my birthday. Celebrate with me!

1 Like

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:58am On Aug 15, 2012
mightlove: hey people how are we all doing?

Happy Birthday, baby mama. Long life and prosperity. Where is my cake? How body?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by taitee(f): 10:54am On Aug 15, 2012
happy birtday mightlove! dint know u were also an august baby!!! long life and prosperity amen!
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 11:30am On Aug 15, 2012
Hour_Glass:

Talk aaaaammmm!!!

I.......... love you grin
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 11:31am On Aug 15, 2012
mightlove: hey people how are we all doing?

Happy birthday ML.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by uche13: 1:23pm On Aug 15, 2012
Happy Birthday ML.Today should be declared an indulging day on your behalf on this thread grin. So please send the 3-food, e-drinks and e-cake asap. God bless, increase and cause you to shine in this new year. Hope the LO is doing well.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ronkebp(f): 2:42pm On Aug 15, 2012
hallus my favourite people!!!! how are we all doing..? Happy birthdat Mightlove, many more years in joy, abundance and good health...have fun ooo, do not count any calories today!!! wink

i have been doing great ooooo, i kinda increased my calories this week, been eating like crazy...cakes, rice, and cakes again, had a party for my son, so still eating the left over cakes, chicken (no get part two) in am not bothered though.

logs for saturday was 55 mins walk....(actually, walk-in-place) it was a dvd i bought).

sunday was yoga...loved it.
monday: 1hr of walking and jogging, took it out to the field this time around....i jogged for 2 minutes and walked for a minute, then i started with 30 seconds of jogging and 30 seconds of walking did that like 10 times. it was great loved it.
Tuesday: no exercise for me yesterday....my legs were still wobbling from the previous day's jogging.
so i am thinking of dancing some things out today...hopefully!!!
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by hazelle: 8:57pm On Aug 15, 2012
I'm so sorry, this is coming late....Happy Birthday @ML, wish you all the best.

Today's log
200skips and ab exercises(plank, leg raise,bridge, ab crunch) for about an hour.
Breakfast: 2 slices of bread + tea + one medium sized avocado pear.
Lunch: one pack of noodles + an apple.
Dinner: smoothie

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (230) (Reply)

Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures / Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. / Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.