Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,404 members, 7,891,781 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:58 PM

Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight - Health (143) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight (332811 Views)

Best Food Routine For Loosing Weight? / Guys You Need Abs, Just 30 Days Daily Exercise For A Start / Jogging Sit Ups Push Ups. . .whats Your Daily Exercise Routine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 2:36pm On Aug 04, 2012
Footie for thursday & Friday

Today

6 60 meter dashes
500 bike crunches
200 asynchronous curls with 15 kg
200 synchronous curls woth 15 kg
100 elevated push ups
200 seated oblique twists with 15 kg
planks
dance interludes

1 hour training over all
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 3:03pm On Aug 04, 2012
My people,
How una dey? Olympics on my mind.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 4:43pm On Aug 04, 2012
agabaI23:

Well done sweets.

I sure cherish your effort

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked you are still a**ve? grin
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 4:48pm On Aug 04, 2012
modath: My people,
How una dey? Olympics on my mind.

You can say that again, watching badminton (female) right now and loving it. I should try learning this someday cool
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 5:58pm On Aug 04, 2012
Hour_Glass:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked you are still a**ve? grin
Yes I am. Did you look for me?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 8:03pm On Aug 04, 2012
Sat 4th Aug

JM Yoga Meltdown - 35 mins

Olympic fever here too...! go Jessica Ennis team GB! grin
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 2:58pm On Aug 05, 2012
Sunday 5th Aug

Power walking - 80 mins

Happy new week all!
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 7:10pm On Aug 05, 2012
babs2011: Sunday 5th Aug

Power walking - 80 mins

Happy new week all!

Back to back, I love that. Its a challenge for me, well done.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 7:11pm On Aug 05, 2012
agabaI23: Yes I am. Did you look for me?

of course at our meeting point.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 10:25pm On Aug 05, 2012
Hour_Glass:

Back to back, I love that. Its a challenge for me, well done.

^Thanks for the encouragement HG, here's to attaining our goals this week cheesy
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 10:21am On Aug 06, 2012
Monday 6th Aug

This is Tae Bo - 48 mins
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by bukatyne(f): 12:10pm On Aug 06, 2012
pls i want to ask if situps makes one's bottom flat or reduces it and the best exercise for flat stomach. mine is not too big but i ve d tendency to get fat though when i don't eat for days or stress myself out for like a week i shed weight. i would appreciate answers. Stay Blessed!
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by simababe(f): 7:37pm On Aug 06, 2012
@taitee,hourglass,modath. Miss you guyz. Waoo gud to be back. My fone fell inside water and av been unable to browse since den. Guyz I really need to be whooped coz I've been missing my routine though ivreduced a belt hole and feeling lighter but its like I'm still weighing my 82kg buh I can't feel my trousers loosen a bit. Guessed my weight stagnancy is making me discouraged a bit. Its 3weeks now ooooo
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 7:45pm On Aug 06, 2012
simababe: Guessed my weight stagnancy is making me discouraged a bit. Its 3weeks now ooooo

Sima, please do not be. I think you can change your workout or meals routine. It keeps your body guessing what you are trying to do and before you know it the scales are moving. For example, I had rested for more than a week now (not intentional) but my body will be thinking of also resting and today I fasted (wowzaaaa). Tomorrow high impact workouts/heavy weights should start, this keeps the body/metabolism confused and can do nothing but to work in my favour, lol. So when you experience a plateau, the best thing is to WOW your body since its already in a convenient/relax. state Good luck
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 7:47pm On Aug 06, 2012
bukatyne: pls i want to ask if situps makes one's bottom flat or reduces it and the best exercise for flat stomach. mine is not too big but i ve d tendency to get fat though when i don't eat for days or stress myself out for like a week i shed weight. i would appreciate answers. Stay Blessed!

learn to loose weight not spot reduce, welcome home tyne
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 8:52pm On Aug 06, 2012
Hour_Glass:

of course at our meeting point.

I have always been there except you went there to look for someone else wink
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 9:27pm On Aug 06, 2012
agabaI23:

I have always been there except you went there to look for someone else wink

false accusations
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 9:45pm On Aug 06, 2012
Hour_Glass:

false accusations
Didn't mean it wink kiss
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by bukatyne(f): 10:14pm On Aug 06, 2012
Hour_Glass:

learn to loose weight not spot reduce, welcome home tyne
mbok, speak english! thanks!
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 6:37am On Aug 07, 2012
bukatyne: mbok, speak english! thanks!

Of course am not speaking Efik now, or it sounds like Ibibio?

Anyways, what am trying to say is that you should not try to loose weight in just one place on your body. It does not work that way, you can only tone an area. So if you are out to one your already flat tummy, you can do as many crunches as you want.
Please try to read up earlier posts, you will gain a lot.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by uche13: 12:23pm On Aug 07, 2012
Exercise-poor

Good diet-poor

water consuption-poor

Hmm, Na Wa

Well done better people.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ronkebp(f): 2:02pm On Aug 07, 2012
Hey peeps....been exercising ooo, just not in the mood to log wink wink....but in the mood today so here we go wink

Friday.....3 hrs in the mall, walking to and fro...the mall,
Saturday - no exercise for me....the 3hrs walk was enough from the previous day.
sunday- 30 minutes yoga...needed some stretching....felt good.

Yesterday/monday - 40 minutes 10 pounds xtremme slimdown with Chris Freytag....that lady is something else. but after that, with a cold shower.....ooooo it felt good. hmmm!!!!cheesy cheesy

Have not really been big on eating for the past weeks, hubby traveled, so cooking was a chore, ate what was available, though i have now inculcated the habit of drinking water immediately i wake-up and after 6pm...water all through till i go to bed, that has helped.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by taitee(f): 4:51pm On Aug 07, 2012
hmmm hi evry1! hmmnnnn ve nt exercised in a whl o.

[/b]quick question, had bad is icecream for dietin. i no its bad but tell me hw bad like hw many calories.. [b] cos im seatin ere eatin icecream n wonderin d kind of workout i nid 2 do 2 get rid of it. sooo ny suggestions

@simababe nt worry jus continue, ull get dere
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 5:09pm On Aug 07, 2012
taitee: hmmm hi evry1! hmmnnnn ve nt exercised in a whl o.

[/b]quick question, had bad is icecream for dietin. i no its bad but tell me hw bad like hw many calories.. [b] cos im seatin ere eatin icecream n wonderin d kind of workout i nid 2 do 2 get rid of it. sooo ny suggestions

^^ enjoy your ice-cream dear, you are allowed a treat once in a while. Exception is if you choose to eat the ice cream everyday lol. As per calories, it depends on the brand/type of ice cream, how creamy etc..most regular or plain vanilla ice cream will have approx 150 cals per scoop(large spoonful).
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ronkebp(f): 5:58pm On Aug 07, 2012
taitee: hmmm hi evry1! hmmnnnn ve nt exercised in a whl o.

@simababe nt worry jus continue, ull get dere

Just as HG has rightly said, a scoop is fine or a treat every now and then is allowed wink, a scoop is like 150-180 calories, now imagine you are taking like 3 scoops that is 3 x 180.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by simababe(f): 6:27pm On Aug 07, 2012
Hour glass thanks so much.
150 skips,30 leg raise,5kg dumb bell 30tymz
150g of jollofrice plus 1 boiled egg. Mite still eat somtyn
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 7:55pm On Aug 07, 2012
ronkebp: Just as HG has rightly said,

simababe: Hour glass thanks so much.

Its barbie not HG, I don too show for this thread ooooooooo.

Thanks barbie girl for that analysis. Now it reminds me ave not eaten ice cream in a while, a times I just get so scared of that stuff. But trust me my eba might even be more "harmful", than the innocent cream sef. What do I do now?

1 Like

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 7:59pm On Aug 07, 2012
ronkebp: Hey peeps....been exercising ooo, just not in the mood to log wink wink....but in the mood today so here we go wink

Friday.....3 hrs in the mall, walking to and fro...the mall,
Saturday - no exercise for me....the 3hrs walk was enough from the previous day.
sunday- 30 minutes yoga...needed some stretching....felt good.

Yesterday/monday - 40 minutes 10 pounds xtremme slimdown with Chris Freytag....that lady is something else. but after that, with a cold shower.....ooooo it felt good. hmmm!!!!cheesy cheesy

Have not really been big on eating for the past weeks, hubby traveled, so cooking was a chore, ate what was available, though i have now inculcated the habit of drinking water immediately i wake-up and after 6pm...water all through till i go to bed, that has helped.

Aronky baiiiiiiiiiiiiby, whatsap Let it buuuuuuuuurrrrnnn.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:02pm On Aug 07, 2012
uche13: Exercise-poor

Good diet-poor

water consumption-poor

Hmm, Na Wa

Well done better people

The funniest thing ave seen on this thread in a long while. You know you are quite funny sha. Please just stand up now and go march in place for 10mins, whatever comes out of it please let us know. Hahahahahahahaha
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:16pm On Aug 07, 2012
Food Logs for today

Morning - 1 orange + 2 small bananas
Mid - 3/4 glass of yoghurt
Noon - 1.5 cups rice w/ beans + 1 boiled egg + 2 small ponmon
Mid - 2 slices yam w/stew
Mid - 3 small bananas + 1 boiled meat
Dinner - 1 fist sized eba + lots of vegetable + ponmon
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:55pm On Aug 07, 2012
Exercise Logs

Pushups - 2x15
Side Lateral Raise (3kgs)
Dumbbell Bench Press (6kgs)
Tricep Kickbacks (6kgs)
Alternate Hammer Curls (6kgs)
Bent-Over Dumbbell Rows (5kgs)
Dead-lifts with Dumbbells (6kgs)
Bicycle Crunches 3x12
Pull some weights on the machines too
10 mins mountain climbing on elliptical trainer on 16% resistance
20 mins ride in the pack on elliptical trainer on 3 - 10% resistance
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 7:16am On Aug 08, 2012
Good morning @all, I just remembered something I wanted to share yesterday. Its the fact that atimes some things are given/or earned by those who do not value it. Have you ever checked those abokis pushing water cart or off loading cement whenever they are n.aked? You see 6 - 8 packs, they are so toned and ripped. You see a well toned body, they don't even know what abs means not to talk of a 6 pack. Here we are running up and down just to have 1 abi na 4 pack sef. This life na wa. Just a way of digression.

Morning.
15 minutes jump rope

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (230) (Reply)

Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. / Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures / Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.