Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,515 members, 7,940,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 02:20 PM

Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight - Health (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight (335992 Views)

Best Food Routine For Loosing Weight? / Guys You Need Abs, Just 30 Days Daily Exercise For A Start / Jogging Sit Ups Push Ups. . .whats Your Daily Exercise Routine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by chiemela50(m): 2:59pm On Nov 24, 2010
yes is nice to lose weight to enable you live healthy, i think you should do regular excercise, avoid eating sugary foods like soft drinks, mr biggs gala meat e.t.c. and go for regular blood sugar check up.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Ejadamen(f): 3:52pm On Nov 24, 2010
chiemela50:

yes is nice to lose weight to enable you live healthy, i think you should do regular excercise, avoid eating sugary foods like soft drinks, mr biggs gala meat e.t.c. and go for regular blood sugar check up.
Who exactly is this post directed at? Or are you making a general statement?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by coxty(f): 9:39pm On Nov 24, 2010
[[color=#006600]table][/table]@Coxty,
Welcome,i dont want to come across but i need to ask you some questions.
1.how old are
2.what is present and goal weight
3.are the boys following you ruffians/thugs/criminals or idle neighbourhood kids.
4.are you new to jogging?
Your response will guide the recommendation
[/color]

Am 27yrs,75w,idls old mopol,yes am new in the jogging pls i need to loose weight pls help me.thank u
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Ejadamen(f): 9:56pm On Nov 25, 2010
Today's logs
B - 5 slice normal white bread,1 hard boiled egg and mug of lipton tea
Snack - a mug of golden morn
L - beans and dodo
Snack - 5 tbs beans and 3pcs dodo
D - boiled unripe plantain and vegetable sauce
Water- above 2L
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by mightlove(f): 9:07am On Nov 26, 2010
@coxty: welcome.

@house: how are you all doing oh.
I am back now. coulddnt excercise everyday like i thought i was going to. anyway i am thru with the exams now and am back to my daily routine.

yesterday's logs

B: 2 slices of bread with fried eggs, 2 small pieces of akara and a little pap

L: 2 gala, with lots of water. was at a mechanic and that was the only thing i could lay my hands on. i was farmished.

D: 3 pieces of medium size boiled yam with stew and a piece of fish.

Snacks:4 small oranges

water: >2 litres

excercise:
5o minutes on the elliptical cross trainer.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Ejadamen(f): 9:10pm On Nov 29, 2010
Yesterday 28/11/2010
7:30am - a can of amstel malta(was rushing to church)
11am - 2 egg and veg sandwiches and a mug of lipton tea
3pm - rice and fish stew with salad and dodo and a mouthful of cake
7:30 pm - half a small pawpaw
10:30pm - 4 slices fruit bread and a mug of warm milk
Water - approx 2L

Today 29/11/2010
B @ 8am - 5 slices fruit bread,1 hard boiled egg and a mug of lipton tea
2pm - a bottle of fayrouz pear
3pm - yam and egg sauce
7pm - eba and egusi soup with a pc of meat
If I'm still up by 11pm then i'll have 2 slices bread and a glass of milk
Water - more than 2L

Welcome back mightlove. Now modath,where are you? Romeo,hello!!!
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 7:53pm On Nov 30, 2010
@Eja,
I am in London to see mama charlie.LOL
Don't mind me ojare, I was slightly down with flu like symptoms,just getting back up.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Ejadamen(f): 9:20pm On Nov 30, 2010
Modath pele. Good to hear you are feeling better.

Today
B - 4/5(can't remember) slices of fruit bread,margarine and a mug of lipton tea
L - eba and egusi soup with a pc of meat
D - rice and stew and dodo with a pc of meat
Water - more than 2L
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by mightlove(f): 10:58am On Dec 01, 2010
@eja: thanks dear, how are you doing.
@modath: ooooohhhh, please, dont be sick. get well soon.
@everyone: how are we all doing.

i have been on and off but hope to continue steadfastly now. i have had to cope with some really bad things that happened in the family which have affected my excercise routine. havent been myself for a while but i have gotten myself back now and i will begin excercise again this evening.

past logs

friday 26/11/2010
B: 4 pieces of boiled yam wiyh stew and a piece of fish
L: 1.5 servings of rices with 2 pieces of beef
D: 3 servings of rice with beans and a piece of fish and 1 boiled egg

Snacks: i gala

water: over 2 litres

Exercise: Nil

saturday 27/11/2010
B: 2 servings of rice and beans with an egg, a very little quantity of cereal
L: 2 slices of bread with a handful of peanuts
D: fist size semovita with oha soup and 2 pieces of meat

exercise: Nil

sunday 28/11/2010
B: 2 slices of bread with a 33cl can of shweppes bitterlemon
L: 3 servings of rice with 2 pieces of meat, a 33cl canned coked (there was no water and i really needed to take in some liquid after eating)
D: a small piece of fish,
snacks: 3 oranges

excercise: 50 minutes on the elliptical cross trainer

29/11/2010

BF: 5 medium size oranges
L:2 servings of beans with a piece of fish

D: fist size semovita with ogbono soup and a piece of meat.

Snacks:a handful of peanuts and a small slice of bread.

water:over 2 litres

30/11/2010
B: 2 apples
L: 3 serving of rice and beans
D: 3 pieces of yam (very small pieces) with stew and a piece of fish
snacks: groundnuts

water: over 2 litres (drank a 33cl of canned schweppes)
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Aladunni(f): 10:22pm On Dec 01, 2010
Happy to be "properly" back

I have been off this thread and off exercising for the past 50 days. I have been able to do portion control correctly thereby stagnating my weight at 82.5kg, although at some point i bloated up to 85kg due to medications which also left me sick. Now am ok and good at 82.5kg and ready to continue bigger than when i started. Anyways, i may not be able to log my daily exercise and food routine, i will write how my weekly exercise log looks like.

Day 1: Cardio*/Flexibility Workout (stretch*)
Day 2: Rest/Abs or Total Workout (circuit*)
Day 3: Cardio/Flexibility Workout (stretch)
Day 4: Rest/Total Workout or Abs*
Day 5: Rest
Day 6: Circuit Training/Abs and Back*
Day 7 Rest

Cardio - Brisk-walking, Jumping Rope or Jogging
Circuit - its just working out (all forms of aerobics) without breaking at all
Abs - Crunches, back extensions, plank, bird dog etc
Back - Dead-lifts, back extensions, bicycle crunches etc
Total Body Strength or workout - Squats with dumbbells, push ups, lunges, chest press, dead-lifts, dumbbell row, triceps, biceps, bird dog, crunches etc.

Sets and time increases as the weeks goes by. I will always log my routine in when the time or sets changes and of course when i eat the wrong food too  grin. The only new diet i added is soya oil and labelled NO CHOLESTEROL, i dont know how true that is anyway.

Log for 1/12

Brunch 12 noon - 4 slices of white bread with spread

Dinner 9:13pm - 4 medium slices of yam and egg sauce (fried)

Water intake - Above 2 ltrs

Exercise - Nil (but on the move for an hour)

Romeo where art thou?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by mightlove(f): 8:55am On Dec 02, 2010
@Aladunni: good to have you back
@Romeo: we all want you back. where have you been? please, come back to us cry
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Romeo4real(m): 8:21pm On Dec 02, 2010
Dear House, apologies for going awol! I've been so busy. Im actually in Lagos on various biz. I will be back shortly reporting back on duty. Miss u all!! Romeo, Tango, Victor, over and out!
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 3:47am On Dec 04, 2010
@Romeo,
Thank god ooo.here i am thinking you were fatnapped by the fiendish fat and weight gain god cos of all your advises and motivational talks on how to loosen its hold on the great people on this thread.

@General house,
Hope y'all doing great.keep on keeping on we shall overcome.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Sammiejo: 6:00am On Dec 06, 2010
Hello Guys .
Hope eveeryone is doing great. I am kinda lazy these days to post my logs.
Busy prepping for exams. I will what I can when i can.

5/12/10

B 1 serving of oats + 2 Tbspns of dired milk
MM I slice of bread + 1 serving of omelette
L 1/2 serving of eba + Ogbono soup + 1 fish
D 1.5 slices of yam + stew + Goat meat pepper soup 2 pieces of meat.

Snack 1 packet of peanut burger

Water 2L +
Exercise 30 mins walking, Climbing a flight of 100 stairs with one break.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by mightlove(f): 8:19am On Dec 06, 2010
2/12/2010

B: 4 big bananas, 1 gala
L: 1 moimoi and 1.5 servings of rice
D: very small (less than a fist size) semo with oha soup and 1 piece if meat, 1 piece of fish

snacks: 1 slice of water melon, 1 gala

( i know i didnt eat the right things i.e. the galas were b out of place) next time i will try

exercise:

50 minutes on the elliptical cross trainer

3/12/2010
B: 2 bananas (big ones), a big slize of water melon, 3 small pieces of boiled irish potatoes
Mid Morning:boiled irish potatoes with fried egg sauce
L: 1.5 servings of beans
D: 1.5 servings of beans with 3 slices of bread.

water: over 2.5 litres

4/12/2010

BF: very little bowl of pap with a few spoons of beans
MM: 1 viju milk
L: 1.5 servings of jollof/fried rice with 1 fish and 1 beaf and a 50 cl bottle of fanta (went for a wedding reception)

D: fist size semo with ogbono soup and 2 pieces of meat

excercise:
25 minutes on the elliptical cross trainer

5/12/2010

BF: 5 slices of bread with a 50 cl of fanta
L: 2 servings of fried rice/jollof rice with a 33cl can of malta guiness( was at a christening party. weekends are full of one party or the other to attend)

D: 2 slices of bread with pap and milk ( no sugar)

I have taken in so much processed drinks. I am going to have no more for at least the next 2 to 3 weeks

excercise:

50 minutes on the elliptical trainer

current weight as at 4/12/2010 is 93 kg.

hmm, guess what, many people are telling me that i have lost some weight, which means that something is working. i am sooooooo excited and now i am motivated and very determined to do more, more, more and more
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Sammiejo: 7:39am On Dec 07, 2010
06/12/2010 logs

B 1 serving of oats + 1./2 glass of juice

L 1/2 serving of semo and ogbono soup + goat meat.

D 1 seving of rice + Fried fish + salad

Snacks 1 pkt of peanet burger + 1 cup of plantain chips + 1 cup of beverage

Water 1.5L+
Exercise 45mins walking.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 8:17am On Dec 07, 2010
@Mightlove,
Three gbosa for you, GBOSA GBOSA GBOSA.
I am so proud of you.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by mightlove(f): 11:04am On Dec 07, 2010
@modath: thank you so much my sister. we are following in your footsteps.
How has it been with you.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by coxty(f): 9:39pm On Dec 07, 2010
hi guys no body could just find solution to my problem on my diet issue pls help me out,
Am just 27yrs old a mother of one
smiley
modath:

@Coxty,
Welcome,i dont want to come across but i need to ask you some questions.
1.how old are
2.what is present and goal weight
3.are the boys following you ruffians/thugs/criminals or idle neighbourhood kids.
4.are you new to jogging?
Your response will guide the recommendation.

@Eja,
You are killing me,why didn't you have water with the gala and cake(which the baby needed promptly).you are a naughty one ooooo.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 6:29am On Dec 08, 2010
@Coxty,
Hi,but you still haven't answered the questions posed!!!!!!!!.anyway i have just one tip for you,
Review Romeo's posts carefully,both on this thread and on the other ''FITNESS INSTRUCTOR IN THE HOUSE'' thread.
when you do so,all the tools you need are right there.

@Mightlove,
I am doing great.my weight has plateaued at 76-78kg and barely any inches lost since heaven knows when[i still get my workout in,the diet part is a way of life now],and the advise i have latched on to in all my internet cruising is to allow the body to settle at a particular point for 3-6 months so the body can reset itself to the newer lower weight so the body's resistance will be minimal compared to when everything is done in one swoop.
You know fat is like savings for the body and it resists attempts to "rob" it but if its done gradually it will barely feel it.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by coxty(f): 10:39pm On Dec 08, 2010
modath:

@Coxty,
Hi,but you still haven't answered the questions posed!!!!!!!!.anyway i have just one tip for you,
Review Romeo's posts carefully,both on this thread and on the other ''FITNESS INSTRUCTOR IN THE HOUSE'' thread.
when you do so,all the tools you need are right there.

@modath which of the romeo post
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 9:42am On Dec 09, 2010
COXTY,COXTY,COXTY.
ME I TIRE OOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by uchey(f): 9:44am On Dec 09, 2010
Hi people,M not new to this thread but I left it a long time ago but am back now.
What happened to trim and trendy? She was our fitness instructor back in the dayz!
I just had my 2nd baby 5weeks ago and am ready to start exercising. I currently weigh 81kg and my goal is to lose @least 10kg in 2months and I need ur help to achieve that. I need motivation and tips from Ɣ☺ΰ guys.I have an elliptical trainer @ home, I also have some excercise DVDs but am currently not motivated to work out.I had a normal delivery and am all healed so I guess am good to go!
But u guyz gotta help me plzzzzzz!!!
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Ejadamen(f): 12:48pm On Dec 09, 2010
@ Uchey welcome back smiley And congrats on your new baby. You've made me jealous with your current weight cheesy mine is unmentionable right now lipsrsealed

@ Coxty, in the pages of this particular thread are posts by Romeo that can help you if you would only take the time to read them. It's tiring repeating it all over again. You can randomly start from page 10 and begin to read focusing on where Romeo posted or start from the beginning and focus on trimandtrendy's posts. Romeo has another thread titled "Certified Fitness and Nutritionist expert in the house" or something like that. Search for it and read it.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by mightlove(f): 4:12pm On Dec 09, 2010
welcome back uchey and congratulations on your new baby.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by mightlove(f): 4:16pm On Dec 09, 2010
modath:

COXTY,COXTY,COXTY.
ME I TIRE OOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
lol, make u no tire for coxty oh.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Romeo4real(m): 9:14pm On Dec 09, 2010
@Coxty -

Here is the link - https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-293508.0.html.
Do take your time to read the posts and replies. It contains a lot of info that you will find beneficial.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by coxty(f): 9:21pm On Dec 09, 2010
yes, pls can u just start afresh with me rome. or are u on facebook so will can chat
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Romeo4real(m): 9:26pm On Dec 09, 2010
^^^ Not on facebook. What do you want to know? If it is private, email me at gmfree@live.co.uk. If not, list your stats here - age, weight, height, etc, and what you are looking to achieve and when. Also state any exercise you currently do, diet plans, if you have access to a gym etc. The more info, the better.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by coxty(f): 9:37pm On Dec 09, 2010
Romeo4real:

^^^ Not on facebook. What do you want to know? If it is private, email me at gmfree@live.co.uk. If not, list your stats here - age, weight, height, etc, and what you are looking to achieve and when. Also state any exercise you currently do, diet plans, if you have access to a gym etc. The more info, the better.
it not privatebut i didn't know how to explain it
my age is 27, am about 76 in weight, my height is 3.7 and what i which to achieve is 70w but the problem is i stay in a rural area around badagry town, i wish to jog but so buys follow around that early around 5:30am so i stop and in morning is what ever i seen i eat becos of condition of the area
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 6:39am On Dec 10, 2010
Coxty,
Are you sure you are 3.7.?

@Mightlove,
Update----I just find out my new swing is between 75-76, cos the scale never goes above 76 now, and i haven't done anything differently.i have also lost half inch in my waistline and stomach.

@Eja,
How body and baby?

@Romeo,
The right part of my stomach bulges slightly than the left[i freaked out when i first noticed it but when i went to the doctor, i was advised as usual to ''lose weight' and get great support shape wear for the bulge.should i take it as it is or i should get a second hospital opinion[ i saw two different doctors on different days in my primary health care center]
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Ejadamen(f): 7:16am On Dec 10, 2010
Modah I'm fine thanks. Body is getting rounder and baby is kicking grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (230) (Reply)

Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. / Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures / Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.