Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,712 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:29 PM

D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet (73404 Views)

Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church / Jude Okoye Reacts To Donjazzy And Olamide's Reconciliation / Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet by fF01(m): 3:38pm On Jan 02, 2016
djnonny:
mumu how u take no say na ibo talk am, goat
ur fada goat, quote me again make thunder shot u.
Re: D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet by 4chi: 3:39pm On Jan 02, 2016
So Don Jazzy is a fvckkk boy.....always suspected that wide nose nigga. Muthafvcka be sniffing Koredes ass grin grin
Fvckinggg poof...... cool

1 Like

Re: D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet by cephas01(m): 3:39pm On Jan 02, 2016
U guys just get matured
Re: D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet by Chikwado1991(m): 3:39pm On Jan 02, 2016
Bishiie:
grin grin cheesy
diaris chineke o
Re: D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet by sammyscholar(m): 3:41pm On Jan 02, 2016
kennylawd:

Olamide is actually referring to Organizers of HEADIES and not to any of Marvin's crew. Jazzy has no gut to respond on their behalf!
this I don't want to hear again! He was refering to headies, reekado, and don. Can't you read the body language? I just don't want to hear that he did not mention names again

3 Likes

Re: D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet by paragon40(m): 3:41pm On Jan 02, 2016
originalmachine:
... ......olamide insulted the audience, and some street boys and
girls are yet to see something wrong in that......... for me, don
jazzy reacted well...olamide disrespected the audience... same
audience don jazzy was apart off.... the name of the boy who
disrespected the audience is "olamide"... that was why don jazzy
mentioned the name "olamide"
2 be candid olamide did not mention anybodys name..he said this award belongs 2 lil kesh he did not mention jazzys name..it was jazzy dt mentioned his name **badoo don apologise give em fans/fridge via instagram..

1 Like

Re: D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet by djnonny(m): 3:41pm On Jan 02, 2016
fF01:

ur fada goat, quote me again make thunder shot u.
u na goat born u, so ur smell smell family.
Re: D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet by viktor01(m): 3:42pm On Jan 02, 2016
Thollulope:

God wil grant dah nikka more sense to his encephalon

u shdnt hav said such
i knw u hav been dead all dis while, datz jes d reason u cnt knw him

Geez....! so you think it's every Nigerian that has affinity and fancy those craps you call artiste?
Guess again......
Re: D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet by silibaba: 3:43pm On Jan 02, 2016
Kachisbarbie:
they keep calling Dbanj out

Dr Sid and D'prince that are still in Mavins, how far their career, endorsements, street appeal and all?

Even that korondo or wareva, I am waiting for him to sing another song that would surpass "Godwin".

jelousy, I pity you embarassed
Kachisbarbie:
they keep calling Dbanj out

Dr Sid and D'prince that are still in Mavins, how far their career, endorsements, street appeal and all?

Even that korondo or wareva, I am waiting for him to sing another song that would surpass "Godwin".

jelousy, I pity you
Re: D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 02, 2016
lloydpras:

Eja Nla that travelled abroad and came back as Titus Sardine.

This got me rolling on the floor with laughter for the past 5 minutes. Still laughing! cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet by stevedre: 3:43pm On Jan 02, 2016
fF01:

ode ni won na!

Kilode.... Calm down jor...aboki khalifa na Igbo name ? 2 wrongs cant make a right. Correct the guy with out insults. This tribal hatred is getting too much on this site. Happy new year.
Re: D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet by jkendy(m): 3:43pm On Jan 02, 2016
Akposkool:

Dbanj is still recognised on the international scene than any other nigerian or African artiste apart from akon
Are you serious about this?
So where are the likes of 2baba dem? where do they belong in your grading

Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ma hia word!!!
Re: D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet by PrinceEvolution(m): 3:44pm On Jan 02, 2016
my bro is too early to be thoting?lol..the headies was inconclusive..my question is there a TRIBUNAL for headies?if not just enjoy the drama and keep tribes outta diz..b4 u derail this fun train..we fun seekers beg u..i dont think respect is attached to race,tribe or culture u shud knw individually to do wat is right if u knw it unless u are slowpoke.
LaurelP:
Olamide is a fool.
How did Don Jazzy kill Dbanj's career?

And he now has the audacity to talk about Dbanj as a failure. And I thought they say Yoruba are respectful

2 Likes

Re: D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet by ernesty20(m): 3:45pm On Jan 02, 2016
kennylawd:

Olamide is actually referring to Organizers of HEADIES and not to any of Marvin's crew. Jazzy has no gut to respond on their behalf!
don jazzy has a share on the insult thrown by olamide.

If u watched the show last night, u berra go defend ur grand mother
Re: D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 02, 2016
paragon40:
2 be candid olamide did not mention anybodys name..he said this award belongs 2 lil kesh he did not mention jazzys name..it was jazzy dt mentioned his name **badoo don apologise give em fans/fridge via instagram..
...he also needs to apologize to banks for saying that trash to bank's face... if you think bank's doesn't deserve an apology from olamide, then put yourself in bank's shoes...imagine after giving you an award for something, someone just walk up to u and say those trash... will you feel insulted ?.... now am talking about Ricardo banks, not the big audience

1 Like 1 Share

Re: D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet by ernesty20(m): 3:45pm On Jan 02, 2016
kennylawd:

don jazzy has a share on the insult thrown by olamide.

If u watched the show last night, u berra go defend ur grand mother

#iyanlayaanybody
Re: D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet by iamaffluent: 3:46pm On Jan 02, 2016
I beg make dem leave D'banj For this matter cos Ejanla has gone Far Internationally and even in Africa as a whole... and he so mature that you cant see him replying to any stupid words or any nonsensical message throw at on twitter... Bangalee you are too much

2 Likes

Re: D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet by proprince(m): 3:46pm On Jan 02, 2016
Olamide is just a kid. U dey form street dat one no mean say make u no get respect for ur elders.

Hw dare u insuld Don baba J like that undecided

U beta calm down befor we run into lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet by Chikwado1991(m): 3:47pm On Jan 02, 2016
kunchin maan toouun taahhh Translation: "if you want the car,come and take it" thats the only lesson i learnt from the headies
Re: D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet by PrinceEvolution(m): 3:47pm On Jan 02, 2016
na waoo some bigots wants to adolterate dis fun with their myopic view of real life events..slowpokes..just leave dem jare awon omo komo.
fF01:

ode ni won na!
Re: D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet by ernesty20(m): 3:48pm On Jan 02, 2016
Abimbex007:

So, Don J's mama's name is Iyalaya anybody undecided Tcch
so, na only the boy dey bear olamide? undecided
Re: D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet by ifihearam: 3:48pm On Jan 02, 2016
But why mentioning bangalee's name. He us more successful than you and jazzy put together.
Re: D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet by TIDDOLL(m): 3:48pm On Jan 02, 2016
lloydpras:

Guy...u no try@ all... grin

2 Likes

Re: D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 02, 2016
silibaba:

jelousy, I pity you embarassed

jelousy, I pity you
Jealousy ke?
I have people I like in Marvins, but the insult on Dbanj is annoying because I don't think Dr Sid and D'Prince are doing better than him.

Lets face fact...
Korondo hasn't been able to sing any other reasonable thing after Godwin, Reekado on his part has been doing things (even collabos), Dija is trying too.

2 Likes

Re: D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet by fF01(m): 3:49pm On Jan 02, 2016
djnonny:
u na goat born u, so ur smell smell family.
hey Airhead, enuf nd quit quoting me.
Re: D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet by proprince(m): 3:50pm On Jan 02, 2016
Olamide claiming he owns mainland. undecided

Dis kid gotta be kidin me.

If ure street enuf as u always say, why didnt u make lil kesh win it then? Bastard.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet by justmenoni: 3:50pm On Jan 02, 2016
No mind dem oooo person wey fit never see inside plane before...

Nigerians and bad belle are like bread and butter.

quote author=Mcowubaba post=41580475]

U, Have u ever been abroad before
Why are u mocking some1 undecided

Nigerians nd bad belle eh...[/quote]

1 Like

Re: D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet by Segadem(m): 3:50pm On Jan 02, 2016
lloydpras:

Funny post of the century grin

2 Likes

Re: D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet by arcbay(m): 3:51pm On Jan 02, 2016
My personal Opinion...

Olamide saw d decision at #The Headies as Unjust and he reacted, not so good a Public display but it's quite natural for someone to express his grievance no matter what method he employed...

Don jazzy on the other in my opinion felt he could use his weight over Olamide. Calling him out to come pick the car was quite uncalled for. I come from the part of Nigeria where every word holds meaning.
What Don jazzy insinuated was as if Olamide is only disgruntled because his crew lost out on the SUV and not the award itself.

And Olamide has his faults too, he shouldn't have played all those stunts on tweeter, e no need am.

The major fault goes all out to the Organisers, whatever criteria they employed in judging, lil Kesh beats Reekado ten times over.

I'm a fan of Reekado b, I love his style, but no sentiments lil kesh has hits after hits, way way higher than what his peers have come up with in recent times...

My Opinion though, not imposing my judgements on anyone, please quote me wisely.

1 Like

Re: D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet by arsenal33: 3:54pm On Jan 02, 2016
UrbanMystique:
I thought I was the only one that found that line offensive to dbanj.

Dbanj became more popular when he left jazzy.. So where did the ruin came from?

helloooooo......
what are you smoking over there?

2 Likes

Re: D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet by Segadem(m): 3:55pm On Jan 02, 2016
WeedSeller:

Easy man.

OlamideE attitude out there dosint define the whole yoruba..Does your attitude define your whole tribe too?
Re: D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet by TS2(m): 3:57pm On Jan 02, 2016
lloydpras:

O boy! Nigerians!!! Lol. No respect!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bizzyaski To Help Tacha Remove Davido's Tattoo / Wizkid Holds Tiwa Savage's Backside On Stage In Paris (Video) / Defunct Mo'Hits Artistes Reunite At D’banj’s 40th Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.