Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,083 members, 7,880,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:05 PM

D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet (73439 Views)

Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church / Jude Okoye Reacts To Donjazzy And Olamide's Reconciliation / Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet by Phobia1: 8:31pm On Jan 02, 2016
WeedSeller:

Easy man.

OlamideE attitude out there dosint define the whole yoruba..Does your attitude define your whole tribe too?

Tribal Smart-arse bigot..
wao! pls seun or whosover is readin dis shud pls note dow dis Comment amongst d comment of d yr.(incase una self dey plan to host an award. na "Leggies" una own go b. lol

1 Like

Re: D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet by arcbay(m): 8:37pm On Jan 02, 2016
turnup05:

Lol so Olamide was saying Dbanj music career don finish that's y he is selling Koko garri.

He never said such. You know Nigerians and how they purposely misinterpret celebs just to sell their News.

I ran thru all his tweets and what he said was that He's not D'banj, although it could mean several things but in my opinion, I feel what he meant was that he Don jazzy shouldn't try to pull his weight on him like he did to D'banj.

And to be really sincere, don jazzy has this 'use and dump" attitude. The same thing he did to D'banj and Wande will be done Ricardo, and all of Marvinz' crew.

Just watch out
Re: D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet by Kingbusssy(m): 9:09pm On Jan 02, 2016
LaurelP:
Olamide is a fool.
How did Don Jazzy kill Dbanj's career?

And he now has the audacity to talk about Dbanj as a failure. And I thought they say Yoruba are respectful

abeg stop it,What do you mean by '"you thought they say Yoruba are respectful '
Re: D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet by arcbay(m): 9:24pm On Jan 02, 2016
And to add this..."iyanlaya anybody" literarily insinuates insults on the victim's grandma, but on the streets it means nothing, it's a regular slogan.

It's just like dbanj saying "baba e ma run down", meaning "ur father will run down", but on the streets it means absolutely nothing, people say it everyday.

His utterance only has one street interpretation which is "I no send u", he was only referring to the organisers, telling them they can eat their award.

Don Jazzy did a whole lot of wrong by calling him out to come and take the car.

We need to understand the gravity of that statement. It means "hungry boy, come carry the car o, na d car be ur problem wey dey make u vex bah"...so so immature of him. Don Jazzy is one guy I really respect but he made that one mistake.

Olamide also has several faults...he shouldn't have done all he did on twitter, so immature too.

They both have their faults, they should just sort out their differences and move on...

1 Like

Re: D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet by Akposkool(m): 9:33pm On Jan 02, 2016
mrDennis:

UN doesn't pay him or anyothwr u.N ambassador . it's a priviledge only . no financial package
how about the exposure, the popularity? Am not talking money am talking coverage
Re: D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 02, 2016
LaurelP:
Olamide is a fool.

And he now has the audacity to talk about Dbanj as a failure. And I thought they say Yoruba are respectful
it's an irony of the highest order to say Yorubas are respectful! they only respectFooL.

1 Like

Re: D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet by Princephelar(m): 11:05pm On Jan 02, 2016
WeedSeller:

Easy man.

OlamideE attitude out there dosint define the whole yoruba..Does your attitude define your whole tribe too?

Tribal Smart-arse bigot..

God bless u bro, pple shuld stop making such comments, it makes u worse dan a rasist... Wen Dbanj left one idiot here on NL was calling d entire yoruba traitors like it was d offense of d whole tribe. Peeps shuld watch wat dey spill. I knew someone will bring tribalizm into diz... Tnx for ur comment bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet by Princephelar(m): 11:08pm On Jan 02, 2016
LaurelP:
Olamide is a fool.

And wat does diz make u? Insulting a whole tribe cos of Olaz misconduct, does dt define respect for over 40million people?
Re: D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet by Princephelar(m): 11:15pm On Jan 02, 2016
arcbay:
And to add this..."iyanlaya anybody" literarily insinuates insults on the victim's grandma, but on the streets it means nothing, it's a regular slogan.

It's just like dbanj saying "baba e ma run down", meaning "ur father will run down", but on the streets it means absolutely nothing, people say it everyday.

His utterance only has one street interpretation which is "I no send u", he was only referring to the organisers, telling them they can eat their award.

Don Jazzy did a whole lot of wrong by calling him out to come and take the car.

We need to understand the gravity of that statement. It means "hungry boy, come carry the car o, na d car be ur problem wey dey make u vex bah"...so so immature of him. Don Jazzy is one guy I really respect but he made that one mistake.

Olamide also has several faults...he shouldn't have done all he did on twitter, so immature too.

They both have their faults, they should just sort out their differences and move on...

I'm not supporting anybody, pls note dt... Bt are u saying itz cool nt to misinterprit wat Ola said cos itz jez a street slang and itz cool to misinterprit Don J as he dint all dt, maybe come take d car is also a slang... Plus even if Ola dint direct d word dt Don J, av u forgotten itz an insult on d award organizers? And if the award isn't worth it, why are all musicians running after it. Nt until last ny, headies was d best. Y are we finding excuses for bad act. Call a spade a spade Ola did wrong and so also Don J... No excuse for nobody... Once again, I'm in support of no one
Re: D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet by abokikhalifa: 11:18pm On Jan 02, 2016
phorget:

"Iya yin" doesn't sound like a beautiful language though, if im in that venue Olamide would've got a straight punch on his left eye. #dontjokewithmymomma
abeg is Iya yin now Don Jazzy name..... ?
Re: D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet by InvertedHammer: 11:18pm On Jan 02, 2016
Kachisbarbie:

Jealousy ke?
I have people I like in Marvins, but the insult on Dbanj is annoying because I don't think Dr Sid and D'Prince are doing better than him.

Lets face fact...
Korondo hasn't been able to sing any other reasonable thing after Godwin, Reekado on his part has been doing things (even collabos), Dija is trying too.
/
Successful artists are not always the best of the pack.
Talented artists have passion in their trade.
But mediocre artists are just in it for fame and money.

And with auto-tune, it is difficult to know the talented artists in Nigeria. They all sound the same.
/

1 Like

Re: D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet by refreshrate: 12:06am On Jan 03, 2016
Abimbex007:

So, Don J's mama's name is Iyalaya anybody?undecided Tcch

Truth

i dont know why you answered that guy o, i swear
Re: D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet by ladej(m): 2:09am On Jan 03, 2016
placeofallure:
This matter is getting blown out of proportion. I don't think it is civil of Olamide to have thrown the mic on the floor and utter unprintable words over what? There's always another time, you can't win it always. l also do not see any reason why D'banj's name should appear in his tweets. That is instigating D'banj towards malice. Olamide was immature in his reactions.

If I were Don Jazzy, I wouldn't have asked anybody to come and have the car. Celebrities should develop thick skins and not react to everything they hear.

The bigger blame goes to Olamide, his tweets are made in anger. Fans should let them be, if Don Jazzy keeps his peace as expected cos he should exhibit more maturity, everything will die a natural death.
are these ones celebs?

American copycats!

even kanye didn't go this far

both are badly behaved and are not models

1 Like

Re: D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet by placeofallure(f): 2:22am On Jan 03, 2016
ladej:
are these ones celebs?

American copycats!

even kanye didn't go this far

both are badly behaved and are not models

Yes Ladej, I quite agree with you. At least by our standards here, we can manage to call them that. Especially the badoo guy, if Da grin no die, who be Olamide now? Has he ever seen DMX, Ja rule or Lil Wayne scatter Grammy sake of say dem no win award? Mtcheeeeeeew for them both!!!
Re: D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet by jangolo: 7:05am On Jan 03, 2016
Funny enough.... Dbanj visited Wande Coal yesterday, I am sure to discuss the beef that happened.
Re: D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet by phorget(m): 8:03am On Jan 03, 2016
abokikhalifa:
abeg is Iya yin now Don Jazzy name..... ?
No, but someone needed to stand up against him so as to help him rearrange his lost brain, Don jazzy just did that. You can fool someone sometime but you cant always fool everybody all the time.
Re: D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet by ladej(m): 11:42am On Jan 03, 2016
placeofallure:

Yes Ladej, I quite agree with you. At least by our standards here, we can manage to call them that. Especially the badoo guy, if Da grin no die, who be Olamide now? Has he ever seen DMX, Ja rule or Lil Wayne scatter Grammy sake of say dem no win award? Mtcheeeeeeew for them both!!!
thanks my dear sister. kanye apologized publicly very quickly. even hugged Taylor swift. bad behaviour is bad behaviour.

I'm happy it happened. know why?

don jazzy was getting high on his own supply.......calling korede bello, rekaado etc all his 'children'. that smacks of a budding 'god' complex that must be curbed right away before it spirals. secondly it revealed he's not as humble as he makes out to be. thirdly why call out olamide unless you know more about the award process.............

as for olamide......gutter is gutter. whether it's in banana island or idumagbo. no surprises there. it may affect his career depending on how things pan out. he may suddenly witness a drop in show bookings. don jazzy has been there for over a decade and a bit...he's bound to have some favours here and there unclaimed

might be a good time to claim them and show the young buck he has to bide his time and wait for his turn

me I'm in popcorn made

happy Sunday!

1 Like

Re: D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet by placeofallure(f): 1:02pm On Jan 03, 2016
ladej:
thanks my dear sister. kanye apologized publicly very quickly. even hugged Taylor swift. bad behaviour is bad behaviour.

I'm happy it happened. know why?

don jazzy was getting high on his own supply.......calling korede bello, rekaado etc all his 'children'. that smacks of a budding 'god' complex that must be curbed right away before it spirals. secondly it revealed he's not as humble as he makes out to be. thirdly why call out olamide unless you know more about the award process.............

as for olamide......gutter is gutter. whether it's in banana island or idumagbo. no surprises there. it may affect his career depending on how things pan out. he may suddenly witness a drop in show bookings. don jazzy has been there for over a decade and a bit...he's bound to have some favours here and there unclaimed

might be a good time to claim them and show the young buck he has to bide his time and wait for his turn

me I'm in popcorn made

happy Sunday!

You too Ladej.

1 Like

Re: D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet by Sparkle777(f): 1:56pm On Jan 03, 2016
Why did Olamide mention Dbanj s name? Tot he s against callin names. Dat Olamide is a foool.

1 Like

Re: D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet by onatisi(m): 9:53am On Jan 04, 2016
arcbay:

He never said such. You know Nigerians and how they purposely misinterpret celebs just to sell their News.

I ran thru all his tweets and what he said was that He's not D'banj, although it could mean several things but in my opinion, I feel what he meant was that he Don jazzy shouldn't try to pull his weight on him like he did to D'banj.

And to be really sincere, don jazzy has this 'use and dump" attitude. The same thing he did to D'banj and Wande will be done Ricardo, and all of Marvinz' crew.

Just watch out
maybe you didn't see all the tweets of Olamide," he used the word ruin and dbanj so there is no misinterpretation there.

Re: D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 23, 2016
originalmachine:
... ......olamide insulted the audience, and some street boys and
girls are yet to see something wrong in that......... for me, don
jazzy reacted well...olamide disrespected the audience... same
audience don jazzy was apart off.... the name of the boy who
disrespected the audience is "olamide"... that was why don jazzy
mentioned the name "olamide"

1 Like

Re: D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 23, 2016
“Olamide, if you want the car, come and collect it”.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

AfroCandy's Friend, Fyne Papi Is Dead / Nengi Cried After Leaving Brighto's Birthday Party / Ebuka Obi-uchendu's Wife Goes Semi-nude On Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.