Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,824 members, 7,872,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:19 PM

D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet (73411 Views)

Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church / Jude Okoye Reacts To Donjazzy And Olamide's Reconciliation / Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet by Segadem(m): 3:58pm On Jan 02, 2016
LaurelP:
Olamide is a fool.
How did Don Jazzy kill Dbanj's career?

And he now has the audacity to talk about Dbanj as a failure. And I thought they say Yoruba are respectful
How can u generalise one man's attitude to describe a whole tribe.SMH.
Re: D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet by onatisi(m): 4:01pm On Jan 02, 2016
lloydpras:

Eja Nla that travelled abroad and came back as Titus Sardine.
I remember telling dbanj fans some years back that very soon their eja nla would soon turn to dindinrin nla ,now it is happening

2 Likes

Re: D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet by OROSUNBOLB(m): 4:01pm On Jan 02, 2016
abokikhalifa:
waiting bring yoruba come this issues now :-? did you see any place were yoruba was mention in this article? all this igbo people always looking for trouble

That's how they always start what they can't finish. Just ignore that frustrated biafran.
Re: D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet by Mom007(f): 4:02pm On Jan 02, 2016
People saying olamide was referring to the producers and not don jazzy are just talking trash. Are you guys in his head? How do you know who he was referring to? In any case, should he have been insulting anyone at all? people voted for someone else. you lost. Deal with it, na lie, he started cursing on people. Fake guy, wanna be don jazzy!

2 Likes

Re: D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet by sthemanuhel: 4:06pm On Jan 02, 2016
Abimbex007:

So, Don J's mama's name is Iyalaya anybody undecided Tcch
I wonder ooo....somepipu eeh!!! So anybody is don jazzy second name
Re: D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet by refiner(f): 4:06pm On Jan 02, 2016
oseod:
This tweet tho
hehhehe laffed out my heart....hheheheheheheheeeeeeehhheeeee
Re: D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet by babat85: 4:07pm On Jan 02, 2016
Nawao yeye
Re: D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet by abokikhalifa: 4:07pm On Jan 02, 2016
MissMalia:
not suprised at ur response. U r an ab.oki after all
And so what? is it not an Aboki man that is ruling your black A S S
Re: D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 02, 2016
2ts:

I love ur comment but you forgot to call that dude (ode). Fool.... anyway i just added it yonyour comment. Tribal bigot
m;

Why should i call him a "Fool"?
Does my post reflect me acting yob against thoz supporting don jazzy because olamide b my tribe G..Stop acting like a klutz dude/smart-arse nigga#
Re: D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet by thirdi(m): 4:14pm On Jan 02, 2016
The truth is nigeria music is poor to listen to Lil kesh music is only good for kindergarten and has appeal for just a small audience while banks is more mature so has more fans across the country he will win ten times over if another vote is taken across Nigeria but restrict voting to aj lil kesh may win. Olamide we like you but remember not to be what you sing. Take a learning from 2pac its only an art.

1 Like

Re: D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet by mindtricks: 4:19pm On Jan 02, 2016
lloydpras:

You eh!! grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet by AfroKnight: 4:27pm On Jan 02, 2016
LaurelP:
Olamide is a fool.

And he now has the audacity to talk about Dbanj as a failure. And I thought they say Yoruba are respectful

My friend I never knew you were just another tribalist.
Re: D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet by Ekaka1(m): 4:33pm On Jan 02, 2016
lloydpras:

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet by arcbay(m): 4:39pm On Jan 02, 2016
thirdi:
The truth is nigeria music is poor to listen to Lil kesh music is only good for kindergarten and has appeal for just a small audience while banks is more mature so has more fans across the country he will win ten times over if another vote is taken across Nigeria but restrict voting to aj lil kesh may win. Olamide we like you but remember not to be what you sing. Take a learning from 2pac its only an art.

Dear Sir,

I quoted you cos u posted a reasonable comment, and you sound good to hold a responsible debate with.

I wanna make some points clear, are u fully aware there are several criteria they Base their judgements on before nominating musicians? Hit songs, Vibe, Crowd support, Beats, Consistency on the top spot on Countdowns, lyrics, demand and Sales, Street support, amongst others.

Out of all these, I can say lil Kesh needs a little work on his lyrics, all other factors are tight.

The streets, the Clubs, hotels, events, launch parties, dinners, etc, all yearn to hear lil Kesh. If you haven't played any of lil kesh's tracks at ur party, then u haven't no party at all.

Lil Kesh has dropped hits after hits, he remains top rated in all music countdown, his tracks are fast selling than garri, no wonder he said he makes more than the cost of the SUV in two weeks.

I'm a lover of good lyrics, RnBs and Country music precisely, but I must confess, when they play any of his songs, I shake my head to the beat.

Ricardo Banks is a good musician, good voice, good style, but he's dropped more love songs than d street wants.

Nigerian mentality, sing nonsense they'll buy, as long as d beat is right.

Lil Kesh over Ricardo Banks anyday.

Please pass on ur opinion, I might see reasons with you. One love bro

2 Likes

Re: D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet by Amanyanabo(m): 4:40pm On Jan 02, 2016
MissMalia:
not suprised at ur response. U r an ab.oki after all

U r simply a dolt, so, he is beneath u abi cos he is 4rm d "north" nd u r better right?. Jeez talk about chauvinism.

1 Like

Re: D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet by fF01(m): 4:41pm On Jan 02, 2016
arcbay:
please quote me wisely.
diz part gat me laffing... lmao!
Re: D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet by Glorious1985: 4:43pm On Jan 02, 2016
lloydpras:

Bros u gt bad mouth grin

2 Likes

Re: D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet by haqueurate(m): 4:52pm On Jan 02, 2016
Only shallow minds will come hr and say jazzy was right to go on stage and insult olamide
Olamide ranted at the organisers, u came out to buy the fight and you called yourself matured.
Are older people not supposed to act with more wisdom? Jazzy definately messed up big time
and for some lowlifes suggesting that olamide is not wise for responding on twitter, watch him slay your "God" in all available medium angry
Re: D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet by turnup05: 4:54pm On Jan 02, 2016
RedCapChief:
Dbanj's career as a musician crashed when he dumped Don Jazzy for Kanye West. His career as an artist was 'ruined' by his own hand. Even the Bariga boy knows that Dbanj is not selling garri by choice

Lol so Olamide was saying Dbanj music career don finish that's y he is selling Koko garri.

1 Like

Re: D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet by thirdi(m): 5:00pm On Jan 02, 2016
@arcbay one thing is to get nominated another is to get votes. As I said I listen to both arts but but will vote banks any day. Kesh is a party banga any day buttttt Na will not vote him above banks for an award. He should learn how to scope is audience and fans. Even now he put himself in a precarious position. Saying he makes 4.5m fortnightly while those jumping to his sung are starving that if that statement is from him. Well as I said Nigeria music is poor and not matured. The industry needs professionalism.

1 Like

Re: D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet by zanga420: 5:09pm On Jan 02, 2016
WeedSeller:

Easy man.

OlamideE attitude out there dosint define the whole yoruba..Does your attitude define your whole tribe too?

Tribal Smart-arse bigot..
love as u remind d poster not to generalize. Hope u dont also generalize nor support it when its on who those u have issues with?
Re: D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet by Akposkool(m): 5:29pm On Jan 02, 2016
jkendy:
Are you serious about this?
So where are the likes of 2baba dem? where do they belong in your grading

Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ma hia word!!!
2baba is well recognised but bro dbanj is more popular internationally. United nations ambassador for peace says it all
Re: D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet by zanga420: 5:53pm On Jan 02, 2016
LaurelP:
Olamide is a fool.

I'm shocked hearing these now. Dbanj v donjazzy saga, was few yrs back. Still fresh in memory, jazzy was maligned on social media as trying to stop dbanj from shining at int'l level. Why d truth is, banj sings wack only that jazzy helps him with matching beats n technical support.
Truth is I dont know why some peeps want to malign n destroy this guy. Wande stole his song his complained n was tagged a crying don, accused that without banj he wont eat(thank God 4dat seperation), he has a God that fights for him.
Pls, since when did olamide(a guy I like) become d judge, what stops him from telling us d criteria used in judging that award before cursing anyone involved with d headies. Let those that think they're trickish than everyone keep on going on double standard n exposing their foolishness. I think what made rikardo won is cos d voting is done by d public n rekardo stole ppl's heart, thats one of d disadvantages of democracy. Shioor!
Besides I heard ppl blaming jazzy that olamide didnt call him, lemme ask was olamide nominated for that award or is kesh n korede not there? Lets condemn wrong when its wrong than twisting things with sentiments.

4 Likes

Re: D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet by Thollulope(m): 5:59pm On Jan 02, 2016
viktor01:

Geez....! so you think it's every Nigerian that has affinity and fancy those craps you call artiste?
Guess again......
stop forming u dnt knw him,say u dont listen to hz music
gbam
Re: D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet by mrDennis(m): 6:06pm On Jan 02, 2016
placeofallure:
This matter is getting blown out of proportion. I don't think it is civil of Olamide to have thrown the mic on the floor and utter unprintable words over what? There's always another time, you can't win it always. l also do not see any reason why D'banj's name should appear in his tweets. That is instigating D'banj towards malice. Olamide was immature in his reactions.

If I were Don Jazzy, I wouldn't have asked anybody to come and have the car. Celebrities should develop thick skins and not react to everything they hear.

The bigger blame goes to Olamide, his tweets are made in anger. Fans should let them be, if Don Jazzy keeps his peace as expected cos he should exhibit more maturity, everything will die a natural death.

my homies hav a saying.... a shouting match between two people is uneventful...
but when one is shouting and the other is silent... the one shouting should never again sleep with his two eyes closed .

1 Like

Re: D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet by mrDennis(m): 6:08pm On Jan 02, 2016
Akposkool:
2baba is well recognised but bro dbanj is more popular internationally. United nations ambassador for peace says it all

UN doesn't pay him or anyothwr u.N ambassador . it's a priviledge only . no financial package
Re: D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet by AWEsomeRay(m): 6:26pm On Jan 02, 2016
D only criteria z VOTE....Kesh has hits but aw many fans voted?a lot of these aggrievd fans don't even knw aw d Headies website looks like
arcbay:
My personal Opinion...

Olamide saw d decision at #The Headies as Unjust and he reacted, not so good a Public display but it's quite natural for someone to express his grievance no matter what method he employed...

Don jazzy on the other in my opinion felt he could use his weight over Olamide. Calling him out to come pick the car was quite uncalled for. I come from the part of Nigeria where every word holds meaning.
What Don jazzy insinuated was as if Olamide is only disgruntled because his crew lost out on the SUV and not the award itself.

And Olamide has his faults too, he shouldn't have played all those stunts on tweeter, e no need am.

The major fault goes all out to the Organisers, whatever criteria they employed in judging, lil Kesh beats Reekado ten times over.

I'm a fan of Reekado b, I love his style, but no sentiments lil kesh has hits after hits, way way higher than what his peers have come up with in recent times...

My Opinion though, not imposing my judgements on anyone, please quote me wisely.

1 Like

Re: D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet by Rotimi47: 6:34pm On Jan 02, 2016
babzy2:
don't mind him, same Eja Nla that has the highest endorsement! We already know how poor men reason
You can say that again. Thumbs up.
Re: D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet by phorget(m): 8:04pm On Jan 02, 2016
abokikhalifa:

and don jazzy is a man with little a childish brain .... why did e call olamide name on stage?
"Iya yin" doesn't sound like a beautiful language though, if im in that venue Olamide would've got a straight punch on his left eye. #dontjokewithmymomma
Re: D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet by armadeo(m): 8:12pm On Jan 02, 2016
bright007:
Olamide the new president of Twitter..

No matter what meme is generated with this pic I always burst out laughing. Real rotflmao

grin

1 Like

Re: D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet by arcbay(m): 8:20pm On Jan 02, 2016
AWEsomeRay:
D only criteria z VOTE....Kesh has hits but aw many fans voted?a lot of these aggrievd fans don't even knw aw d Headies website looks like

Yea Votes, but was it an open vote?, Hell NO!!! I feel he was robbed...many months before this event, several artists and celebs gave their opinion on who's gonna win the title and 90% of them openly said it's Kesh, they can't all be wrong...

Every system within Nigeria is as corrupt as the country itself. I feel Kesh was robbed, my opinion though
Re: D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet by ojnnaco(m): 8:25pm On Jan 02, 2016
ernesty20:
Olamide is a kid, no doubt

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wizkid Holds Tiwa Savage's Backside On Stage In Paris (Video) / Defunct Mo'Hits Artistes Reunite At D’banj’s 40th Birthday Party / Davido In Owerri To Celebrate BBNaija's Mercy's Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.