Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,876 members, 7,876,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:07 PM

Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? (56417 Views)

Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? / Should I Breakup With Her? / Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by openmine(m): 1:49am On Jan 04, 2016
ronald4lif:

I hope you're not the I must marry type or else you'll continue to be pompous and playing along till your biological limit elapses. I don't blame you though, but him.

Lucky to have met a manipulative tool for a boyfriend. Why should he inform you before buying a car? Na your money? undecided
D guy na beta person sef...he even showed her the car....Some guys will never show that car to a gf dat dumped them due to their financial crisis... sad

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by David97: 1:52am On Jan 04, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoLgrin

really, I do not like peeps that hold grudges..especially for that Long?
yes!! The Op has her shortcomings...E,g the call thingy?

she should've atleast called his Ass. she let her ego get in the way..I ain't in support of that..Obviously

This is the only thing that you said that made sense
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by David97: 1:55am On Jan 04, 2016
petkruz:

Dude what the hell is your problem in this issue? I'v said all that happened,what else do u need? Lies? U better stop this fake biased attitude of yours! Are u all that holy? U have never offended someone?
See ehh you better humble urself so u get married on time all these ur pompous attitude won't help you

2 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by Andykruiz(m): 1:57am On Jan 04, 2016
Creamish:
Are u guys married?

D'u have a joint account?

If "NO"..then I see no reason why u should be pissed that he Dint tell u about his savings...esp since u once broke up wit him due to his financial status (or at least datz what he believes).

Secondly, he Dint call u on New year's day...did u call him? No. Wat if he had some issues? Ur being selfish IMO...

Nwayz... U need to calm d Fk down and think things thru only when calm. If u have nagging doubts, then address it with him. Communication is key in every relationship. Assumptions are relationship killers.
Can someone get this lady a crate of Baileys!!!

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by openmine(m): 2:02am On Jan 04, 2016
daretodiffer:

tongue

Why are you angry now? Is it because I can see through you?

I am not holy. Ask peoplecheesy but I am certainly not very stupid either.

Ermmm.... If he is no longer the way he used to be...dump him now.

Will you like to know why?cheesy

You are JUST a side chicgrin
So true undecided

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by Nobody: 2:03am On Jan 04, 2016
d

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by Chicagoesontop: 2:07am On Jan 04, 2016
petkruz:

It's simple. We dated,broke up, started again but he hasn't gotten over the past. Now that he's boxed up,he's paying back or atleast that's what I think he's doing.

Na Calabar Language Be This ??
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by henryhemon(m): 2:16am On Jan 04, 2016
At poster, seriously the way you run your mouth is enough to chase a man away,all I see is a proud woman.

No man forgets when a woman dumped her especially when he is nothing....wait you said his possessiveness and lack of trust made you leave at first,so now he isn't possessive again n suddenly trust you? And he suddenly became possessive and didn't trust you without reason? Lady we 've sense don't come here to sound all saintly. Sorry he will never believe in you,you cannot eat your cake and have it. It's gone.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by Nobody: 2:38am On Jan 04, 2016
petkruz:
Hey guys, i'm so angry right now i'm tempted to break up with the love of my life.

1) he didn't tell me he was saving to buy a car, he just drove to my compound and was looking at my face, I kept my cool.

2) My so-called boyfriend decided to call me today 3rd January and that's his first this year!! I didn't get any new year wishes. I confronted him, he apologised and all but ladies and gentlemen, the era of Men being non-challant is over.

Fine I did wrong years ago,but gone are the days when someone tries to pay back a sin I committed in my youthful restlessness.I have apologised,cried, begged, I became humble by force, I realised my mistake yet he hasn't gotten over the fact that I left him because he didn't have money when actually his possessiveness and lack of trust made me wanna always run out.

He can't be pained after 4years,its better I dump him now before he drops another bomb! But to be honest I do love him a lot, a whole lot. I'm angry and confused

he is your BOYFRIEND not your HUSBAND. what he does with his HARD EARNED money is of no concern to you. He doesn't have to tell you when he is making a purchase with his money as a boyfriend. That would be enough for me to break up with you: trying to direct my spending.

so the not calling you is the only issue here. I will say that people make time for the things that are important to them and leave it there. He diedn't make time for you because you aren't important to him. simple as that. just silently walk away with your dignity

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by F22RAPTOR(m): 2:46am On Jan 04, 2016
petkruz:
Hey guys, i'm so angry right now i'm tempted to break up with the love of my life.

1) he didn't tell me he was saving to buy a car, he just drove to my compound and was looking at my face, I kept my cool.

2) My so-called boyfriend decided to call me today 3rd January and that's his first this year!! I didn't get any new year wishes. I confronted him, he apologised and all but ladies and gentlemen, the era of Men being non-challant is over.

Fine I did wrong years ago,but gone are the days when someone tries to pay back a sin I committed in my youthful restlessness.I have apologised,cried, begged, I became humble by force, I realised my mistake yet he hasn't gotten over the fact that I left him because he didn't have money when actually his possessiveness and lack of trust made me wanna always run out.

He can't be pained after 4years,its better I dump him now before he drops another bomb! But to be honest I do love him a lot, a whole lot. I'm angry and confused
you need to shut up and get some sense. You are scared of karma abi? Ok

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by sompsonz(m): 2:46am On Jan 04, 2016
petkruz:

I really hate to sound like this but I have to cos sweety you're a mean chick !!! And I hate girls who think like you ! No offence
Yeah you don't love him !! If you do you won't even smell the guts to announce the thought of dumping him publicly !!!
And as for him .. Am very sure he's fully aware you are there for the money ... No sane man will love a woman who abandoned him when he was broke no matter how hard you beg !!!
So yes you don't count in that relationship and forget about his money and find someone else ...
At least I know a man who used to say there r dft kinds of rats the ones who dig golds never stop until they drown in the tunnel !!

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by flokii: 3:12am On Jan 04, 2016
ijustdey:

this explains who you are......

the guy has done his investigation and seen that he isn't the only guy
he isn't the only person drilling your borehole
he isn't the only person you're sharing your love for......

so, why should he be serious when he knows he is just on a part-time basis

you still have them boku.... just like you did reply the other person

enjoy his dyke as stock last and your ATTITUDE online speak alot about who you're in real life

Lmao grin cheesy

I no sabi her o... I just dey whyne her head ni
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by Nobody: 3:22am On Jan 04, 2016
petkruz:

My dear I love u for this. Habaaaaaa 4years beef? Is it worth it? Why behave like a baby? Worst of all he refused to leave me alone.

He won't leave you till he is satisfied with his so called revenge, you better stay away from him

2 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by CHYMZZY(m): 3:27am On Jan 04, 2016
petkruz:

Is this the best you can offer?
what then have you offered,if you think that all he has to offer?
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by brirold1(m): 3:41am On Jan 04, 2016
I no just understand she...
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by eminent007(m): 3:43am On Jan 04, 2016
petkruz:

If you ask me, na who I go ask?
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by Jexyme(f): 3:44am On Jan 04, 2016
Girl be straightforward, when u were dating and he was broke u used to go and give other guys outside. He got to know and made his decisions.
He now has a real girlfriend out there. You are just here for him to get back at u while someone else has got the love. It's a life lesson dear move on.

3 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by jabojafa(m): 3:47am On Jan 04, 2016
petkruz:

Then he should leave me alone. Why did he come back for a better relationship if he was still pained?
to hv his pound of flesh b4 dumping u.

3 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by jabojafa(m): 3:48am On Jan 04, 2016
op is dis d bf of urs dt u opened dis thread for? ' He's Very RICH But Has Anger And A TINY Pipi'
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by lielbree: 3:50am On Jan 04, 2016
evolg:
First issue: He bought a car without ur knowledge, it must have skipped his mind. Sorry!
Second issue: U dint get a new year msg frm him, probably network issues.
Moral of story: Ur nt jst dt important like you think.
You took the words out of my mouth
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by lielbree: 3:51am On Jan 04, 2016
Girl u are NOT the main lady in his life.
He is probably using u for sex. Get out now!
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by sammieguze(m): 3:56am On Jan 04, 2016
shegxi:
u guys will continue to deal with dis for d rest of d relationship.........whenever he acts up, u will always think it is because he now has money and punishing u for d past. to also be fair to him, he would always hide d tru state of his finance from u cos somwere in his sub-conscious, he thinks u are onli after his money.
the real question will now be to determine whether d relationship is worth d stress and headache? and onli u can ansa dat. but to be honest, i wn't get bck wit a lady who left wen i was broke.......[color=#000099]EXCEPT ITS PAYBACK TIME. JUST Bleep YOU AND DUMP YOU[/colour]

fixed

He didn't call and she didn't call too? Like seriously?

This girl is really confused

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by repogirl(f): 4:01am On Jan 04, 2016
petkruz:

It's simple. We dated,broke up, started again but he hasn't gotten over the past. Now that he's boxed up,he's paying back or atleast that's what I think he's doing.
from what I pieced together, its quite obvious he doesn't take you seriously. If he does, he wouldn't do all those things you mentioned, its just not possible he could go three days into the new year and only just be remembering you. You better cut out before he dumps you.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by bezimo(m): 4:10am On Jan 04, 2016
What is that guy even doing with you.You dumped him when he was broke and now he is boxed up you came back and you are complaining on a very trivial issue. If you like leave him, there are many girls out there far better than you who would take your place.
What kind of girl are you sef, your boyfriend buys a car instead of you to be happy for him you are there angry for nothing when you contributed nothing. If he didnt call you on New year, why didn't you call him, if he is truly your boyfriend. You have a big problem, its obvious.That guy is so unfortunate to be in a relationship with you.I hope he dumps you as quickly as possible so he can be with a better and deserving girl.What nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by shevon: 4:14am On Jan 04, 2016
petkruz:

Have you told him what you think about this while debacle?
Le wife (also on nairaland by the way) and I had a similar issue (but no be money palava) before we got married, we broke up in the first place cos she refused to tell me what was on her mind, which eventually turned out not to be what she was thinking.
As far as I'm concerned, you can save yourself a lot of heartache by simply seating him down and bare your mind.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by bezimo(m): 4:15am On Jan 04, 2016
ronald4lif:

Preach it. Her and her ilks doesn't know a relationship is like contra-flow traffic. There are no specific or assign rules. You just have to fill up whatever void/role a partner leaves unattended.

But to her kind is a no. A man must call first, take her on a dinner date, buy her gifts, in some cases top up their phones and the list is seamless. One then wonders what exactly is the role of some of these ladies in a relationship?

In most cases they are liabilities.Contributing almost nothing, yet without shame.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by Softing(m): 4:17am On Jan 04, 2016
Because he bought a car does not mean he is rich or has enough money.. My dear he is going to change car/ money changes almost everyone. Just free your mind from hate. And see if you can buy your own car. How much for Moto.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by AlPeter: 4:19am On Jan 04, 2016
Both of you are being childish, i pity the 2 of you. Better grow up
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by Omobaa: 4:25am On Jan 04, 2016
petkruz:

Sorry this comment is irrelevant because i'm very much boxed up too, i'm not a cheap lady looking for money.
Story 4 d gods! who go ever accept say e cheap.
Dem no tie u put 4 der??
I wish we fit even c ur face!!!!
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by theimmortals(m): 4:25am On Jan 04, 2016
Creamish:
Are u guys married?

D'u have a joint account?

If "NO"..then I see no reason why u should be pissed that he Dint tell u about his savings...esp since u once broke up wit him due to his financial status (or at least datz what he believes).

Secondly, he Dint call u on New year's day...did u call him? No. Wat if he had some issues? Ur being selfish IMO...

Nwayz... U need to calm d Fk down and think things thru only when calm. If u have nagging doubts, then address it with him. Communication is key in every relationship. Assumptions are relationship killers.
SMART LADY.

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by sompsonz(m): 4:32am On Jan 04, 2016
Jexyme:
Girl be straightforward, when u were dating and he was broke u used to go and give other guys outside. He got to know and made his decisions.
He now has a real girlfriend out there. You are just here for him to get back at u while someone else has got the love. It's a life lesson dear move on.

The fact that this came from a girl has made my morning !!
Babym ifact were kiss muahh in Oliver de conques voice

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by ojnnaco(m): 4:37am On Jan 04, 2016
evolg:
First issue: He bought a car without ur knowledge, it must have skipped his mind. Sorry!
Second issue: U dint get a new year msg frm him, probably network issues.
Moral of story: Ur nt jst dt important like you think.
Thank you so much... u just spoke my mind

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Tariq Nasheed Mocks Nigerian Man Murdered By American Girlfriend In US / Man Who Attempted To Sleep With His Best Friend's Wife Caught / Ladies, Can You Buy A Car For Your Man?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.