Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,822 members, 7,876,108 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 09:53 AM

Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? (56415 Views)

Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? / Should I Breakup With Her? / Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by chiefokonkwo(m): 4:38am On Jan 04, 2016
petkruz:

I didn't leave him because he was broke. I wanted to be free, he caged me, no friends, no hanging out, he was strict! As a crazy gal I couldn't stand all that hence I left but he thought I left cos he didn't have a job then.

Gold digging bittch. Law of karma has caught up with you. Am a close relative to your boyfriend, and he confided to me how you dumped him when he was broke, and now, you want to reap where you didn't sow.

This is just the beginning, that marriage you were dreaming of this year is just a dream in your big head. My nephew will never marry an Edo girl like you, worst of all a gold digging bitcth like you. Or you think we don't know how you were cheating on him when you guys first courted?

Am watching you closely. Anuofia

4 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by NemzySeries(m): 4:46am On Jan 04, 2016
Dis is 2016 madam....if u kw u guys are fetching water wit basket all in d name of luv beta move on Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo b4 d guy buys a bus or truck & uses it to d block d entrance of ur hauz.....luv & 4giveness is a 2 way traffic.....L8r frm ur mistakes as well forming boxed up woman doesn't make finz beta & remember a MAN is MAN
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by chuzero(m): 4:46am On Jan 04, 2016
grin
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by NemzySeries(m): 4:49am On Jan 04, 2016
evolg:
First issue: He bought a car without ur knowledge, it must have skipped his mind. Sorry!
Second issue: U dint get a new year msg frm him, probably network issues.
Moral of story: Ur nt jst dt important like you think.
#Epic......if only u were a gal I wud av paid ur dowry online
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by ableze01(m): 4:59am On Jan 04, 2016
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]

But yet you want to know all his financial dealings but you keep separate financial life's, madam abeg how does that work, you can hide yours but he's supposed to expose his to you, I thought relationships are about 50:50 compromise, ohh well

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by manie(m): 5:03am On Jan 04, 2016
falconey:
[color=90000][/color]
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by femi4: 5:08am On Jan 04, 2016
petkruz:

Is this the best you can offer?
That's the simple truth. You came here for advice, yet you don't want to accept the fact that YOU ARE NOT THAT IMPORTANT TO HIM

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by Jonwesley(m): 5:10am On Jan 04, 2016
Is this the same guy that u complained is having a small pipi and anger issues that u started dating since 2014?

3 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by kaffyfolly: 5:30am On Jan 04, 2016
my sis is like the two of u don't love each other,if he didnt called u in Jan 1st den y don't u called him first ? to know what is going on .if he buy a car without telling u den it mean d communication is not strong enough or his heart is like a stone DT don't know forgiveness in his dairy. my sis if u no DT dis relationship can not work out d better to let him go Dan to have a broken marriage at d end
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by ib22003(m): 5:43am On Jan 04, 2016
Now you love him alot
petkruz:

I love him alot

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by roselynbas(f): 5:55am On Jan 04, 2016
My candid advise is give him a break. Do not tell him you have split up with him, just don't call him, text, go to his place. Appear non-chalant. If he is serious about you, he will come looking for you. You have placed him in a sense of confusion with this character and if he does not come looking for you. Just let him go like that.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by Nobody: 5:56am On Jan 04, 2016
MeloGist:
I cant really comprehend what you wrote above.... grin let my oga's at the top come *out*
I cant really comprehend too

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by bewla(m): 5:59am On Jan 04, 2016
petkruz:
Hey guys, i'm so angry right now i'm tempted to break up with the love of my life.

1) he didn't tell me he was saving to buy a car, he just drove to my compound and was looking at my face, I kept my cool.

2) My so-called boyfriend decided to call me today 3rd January and that's his first this year!! I didn't get any new year wishes. I confronted him, he apologised and all but ladies and gentlemen, the era of Men being non-challant is over.

Fine I did wrong years ago,but gone are the days when someone tries to pay back a sin I committed in my youthful restlessness.I have apologised,cried, begged, I became humble by force, I realised my mistake yet he hasn't gotten over the fact that I left him because he didn't have money when actually his possessiveness and lack of trust made me wanna always run out.

He can't be pained after 4years,its better I dump him now before he drops another bomb! But to be honest I do love him a lot, a whole lot. I'm angry and confused
pls dont get back with him i want some one like u in my life

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by roselynbas(f): 6:00am On Jan 04, 2016
chiefokonkwo:

Gold digging bittch. Law of karma has caught up with you. Am a close relative to your boyfriend, and he confided to me how you dumped him when he was broke, and now, you want to reap where you didn't sow.

This is just the beginning, that marriage you were dreaming of this year is just a dream in your big head. My nephew will never marry an Edo girl like you, worst of all a gold digging bitcth like you. Or you think we don't know how you were cheating on him when you guys first courted?

Am watching you closely. Anuofia

what's this one's own?
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by Kenshinmunac(m): 6:02am On Jan 04, 2016
petkruz:

Then he should leave me alone. Why did he come back for a better relationship if he was still pained?

To Bleep your ass hole .....
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by williams20(m): 6:04am On Jan 04, 2016
evolg:
First issue: He bought a car without ur knowledge, it must have skipped his mind. Sorry!
Second issue: U dint get a new year msg frm him, probably network issues.
Moral of story: Ur nt jst dt important like you think.

I would suggest you just talk about everything you have on your mind , about him not calling you , it might be betwork issues , I had the same issue with my line from 31st Dec and it wasn't refreshed till about noon of the new year
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by Ifebazz(m): 6:08am On Jan 04, 2016
RexKex:
OP, No disrespect BUT it is Girls like You that Will "Unintentionally" Lead a man into "Cheating".

"The era of men being non-chalant is Over". Yea, But the era of women acting all silly, Nagging over Menial Issues & Expecting men to "Easily" Forgive & Forget Some certain "Sins" is Over too! Women are emotional beings, So are some Men!

So you expecting that somehow His heart is made of steel and He won't feel hurt by something you claim you did "Four Years" ago is outrageous! Did you ask yourself how grave your "sin" Was? How It might have affected him?

Honestly! Girls like you need to calm the f**k down, Telemundo OR whatever shiit you watch is Entirely different from Reality!

You're angry with him For not telling you He was saving to Buy a Car? Common Girl, Don't be Silly!
Yeah, I totally agree. The Telemundo and Z Channels effect is eroding our young ladies of their senses and reality. What would have happened if she called to say "happy new year", will her breasts sag or Mary K dry up? All I see is the girl assuming, and expecting to be pampered and all that Telemundo stuff. Hey, welcome to reality. Better start watching Nuthing Hills and the rest and forget this archaic African mentality that a man must do this and that.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by pickabeau1: 6:12am On Jan 04, 2016
pcguru1:

lol I highly doubt that after all OP is boxed according to her post. but coming to think about it, Can a guy break up with a girl based on the fact that she doesn't spend on him, because it seems relationships in Nigeria is mostly about the guy spending, kinda one sided.

Peace out #thistime4real cool

Lol..not possible
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by tosyne2much(m): 6:16am On Jan 04, 2016
gottliebglobal:

Ouch, that was harsh.
The tin use style vex me ni egbon cheesy
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by krysto(m): 6:18am On Jan 04, 2016
You abandoned him when he was nobody. Now that money speaks, he will play some mind games with you and toy with your emotions to get even. You think you are a stake holder, i don't think so, you only want to dig some gold and thank God he knows you never loved him but the cash.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by Borosilicate(m): 6:27am On Jan 04, 2016
wen he was not boxed up,did u report d issue for advice?. no no no......bla black black,but now he his well to, u are no speaking Swahili....... use ur head probably its malfunctioning now.......erase and reboot.....
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by ib22003(m): 6:31am On Jan 04, 2016
so you still believe the guy is taking her seriously
ilawanson44:

Please dump him fast!

So he can find a more better and mature woman to marry rather than wasting his time with a small insecure whining girl like you!
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by Lieutgood(m): 6:36am On Jan 04, 2016
Gorgeous it doesn't work dat way anymore.If d guy has no forgiveness like u said,they would have been no re-union.Mayb he is just being careful.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by Lieutgood(m): 6:39am On Jan 04, 2016
Estharfabian:
He's just your boyfriend for crying out Loud!grin

If he can't deal with "Forgiveness"...? dump his Ass!undecided

Besides, You guys should do a little "Communication"...It works wonders.

Bae it isn't wat u see it as.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by saviola77(m): 6:40am On Jan 04, 2016
Dear op, perhaps you're not as important to him as you think you are. You might need to reevaluate.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by Heart2heart(m): 6:41am On Jan 04, 2016
but he is telling u the raw truth; just that u aint hearing what u wanna hear..that dude is gonna pay u back more in a very rough coin. Sit and watch as he unveils his plans this year. do u know what it does to men by leaving them for others due to their financial incapacitation? There is no love lost between u two. He cannot even disclose his financial plans and status to u even after marriage. YOU CAN GO TO BANK WITH THIS MY STATEMENT...
petkruz:

Is this the best you can offer?

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by Nobody: 6:42am On Jan 04, 2016
D difference btw me & ur bf is i'll let u go in peace WHILE ur bf is back on a revenge mission! #BITTER TRUTH#DECODE & bow out!

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by kizyalex10(m): 6:42am On Jan 04, 2016
Lol,i wonder how some ladies behave,when he was broke nd showing all sort of care,u termed it over possessive nd left him,now he is correcting his mistakes by getting richer nd less caring,yet u re complaining again.will ladies ever know what exactly they want?.for me,i did that when I was in school.she paid through her nose

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by xest(m): 6:43am On Jan 04, 2016
petkruz:
Hey guys, i'm so angry right now i'm tempted to break up with the love of my life.

1) he didn't tell me he was saving to buy a car, he just drove to my compound and was looking at my face, I kept my cool.

2) My so-called boyfriend decided to call me today 3rd January and that's his first this year!! I didn't get any new year wishes. I confronted him, he apologised and all but ladies and gentlemen, the era of Men being non-challant is over.

Fine I did wrong years ago,but gone are the days when someone tries to pay back a sin I committed in my youthful restlessness.I have apologised,cried, begged, I became humble by force, I realised my mistake yet he hasn't gotten over the fact that I left him because he didn't have money when actually his possessiveness and lack of trust made me wanna always run out.

He can't be pained after 4years,its better I dump him now before he drops another bomb! But to be honest I do love him a lot, a whole lot. I'm angry and confused
my dear u cant eat ur cake and have it back,so u weren't humble before u cheated on him right? If u girls cheat u will tag it a mistake huh! I giv una hand oooo girls!!! So wen he doesnt hv money u run to guys dt do ko. U aint seen anything yet. He is giving u bk d dose of depresión n heart break u gav to him. Relax n enjoy it

2 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by donbrowser(m): 6:49am On Jan 04, 2016
Creamish:
Are u guys married?

D'u have a joint account?

If "NO"..then I see no reason why u should be pissed that he Dint tell u about his savings...esp since u once broke up wit him due to his financial status (or at least datz what he believes).

Secondly, he Dint call u on New year's day...did u call him? No. Wat if he had some issues? Ur being selfish IMO...

Nwayz... U need to calm d Fk down and think things thru only when calm. If u have nagging doubts, then address it with him. Communication is key in every relationship. Assumptions are relationship killers.
u made sense esp with the last phrase

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by Skmoda360(m): 6:50am On Jan 04, 2016
spanishkid:
The guy on his own has low self esteem. I don't see why I'll still go back to a girl that left me cos I wasn't having a job or didn't have money. You're here talking about forgiveness. Didn't think of that before you left him initially? Look you can't eat your cake and have it. That's the problem with you girls today.

Left to me if I was that guy I'll only use you as a sex object and after that dumb you like garbage. Why should he tell you that he bought a car? Are you his mother, father, siblings or relative? You're complaining he didn't wish you happy new year. You noticed he didn't why didn't you wish him new year instead? Let me guess you're waiting for him to do everything for you.
so true.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? by Obynolee(f): 6:51am On Jan 04, 2016
petkruz:

No no no. He bought that car not to surprise but spite me! Why would he have to go all length to prove a point? Meaning he still harbours the pain of the past.

Is that what he told you or you assume?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Tariq Nasheed Mocks Nigerian Man Murdered By American Girlfriend In US / Man Who Attempted To Sleep With His Best Friend's Wife Caught / Ladies, Can You Buy A Car For Your Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.