Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,879 members, 7,895,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 06:21 PM

For Those Who Have Cheated, A Question - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Those Who Have Cheated, A Question (823 Views)

Lady Contemplates Suicide After Boyfriend Cheated On Her With Best Friend / Hilarious Conversation Between A Man & His Ex-Girlfriend Who Cheated On Him / Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Those Who Have Cheated, A Question by betsy96(f): 12:13pm On Jan 04, 2016
Was the sex "more" than what was typical with your spouse? sad

It seems imagination can be the most vicious when the betrayed spouse is left to deal with their demons. Since men typically cheat for the physical attribute, I could see them doing more wild stuff with the affair. Women typically cheat for emotional connection but since the decision was made to cross the line, I could see the "in for a penny, in for a pound" (no pun intended) take over and inhibitions be damned.
I don't ask this to be some sort of kinky reading- Gawd knows there is enough of that. even when u re given everything by your spouse u still cheat

I just think the unknowns of the encounter are what haunt people. It's natural. Hearing, in general terms (i.e."yeah, we did more stuff" or "No, it was pretty ho-hum"wink could provide valuable insight for their decision-making process post-affair.
Re: For Those Who Have Cheated, A Question by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 04, 2016
Following
Re: For Those Who Have Cheated, A Question by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 04, 2016
I've never cheated. Heck! I don't even have a spouse.
Let the experienced cheats speak.
Re: For Those Who Have Cheated, A Question by cruzita(f): 12:20pm On Jan 04, 2016
if u ask dem,na who dem go aaaassssslkkk
Re: For Those Who Have Cheated, A Question by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 04, 2016
betsy96:

It seems imagination can be the most vicious when the betrayed spouse is left to deal with their demons. Since men typically cheat for the physical attribute, I could see them doing more wild stuff with the affair. Women typically cheat for emotional connection but since the decision was made to cross the line, I could see the "in for a penny, in for a pound" (no pun intended) take over and inhibitions be damned.
I don't ask this to be some sort of kinky reading- Gawd knows there is enough of that. even when u re given everything by your spouse u still cheat

I just think the unknowns of the encounter are what haunt people. It's natural. Hearing, in general terms (i.e."yeah, we did more stuff" or "No, it was pretty ho-hum"wink could provide valuable insight for their decision-making process post-affair.

Leave trash for LAWMA abeg

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Have Cheated, A Question by dhensity: 12:23pm On Jan 04, 2016
ehm no lie i think it was sweeter when having sex wit some1 i am not with...cos i know its a one time thing..or maybe the fun of cheating and not being caught
Re: For Those Who Have Cheated, A Question by emotions1: 12:33pm On Jan 04, 2016
I don't understand anything here......
Re: For Those Who Have Cheated, A Question by jeslom: 12:51pm On Jan 04, 2016
it tastes better
Re: For Those Who Have Cheated, A Question by MRBrownJ: 1:39pm On Jan 04, 2016
betsy96:

the important word in your question is exactly the reason why so many decide to cheat.... TYPICAL (aka a routine or what is expected)

people who have been together for a while tend to get into a sexual routine with less excitement as they advance in life. you get less aroused/reaction from something that you 1st did on impulse and who brought great satisfaction, but now turned into some kind of choreography where you know exactly what your partner's gonna do before they do them. yeah the sex is good but not as rewarding/satisfying as these 1st few months when you were discovering that person for the 1st time. even if that person is the best you ever dream of, you are bound to get used to whatever you guys do, unless you spice your bedroom activities as you get along.

so many cheaters primarily seek for that excitement/adventure, and that lost feeling or arousal, that they will generally get from any new lover, simply because they are NEW and not necessarily because they are better (although it may feel that way).

3 Likes

Re: For Those Who Have Cheated, A Question by gamaliel121(m): 4:24pm On Jan 04, 2016
Nice one!!!
Re: For Those Who Have Cheated, A Question by Adonis3: 5:23pm On Jan 04, 2016
Well, I swear, till date I haven't been more satisfied and fulfilled with any other girl apart from the girl I'm currently dating. She knows me intoto. I'm very weird sexually as I have some very strange fetishes and she understands all!

So there's no point cheating as I know I can get that satisfaction nowhere... Guess wah? She's a Nairalander (doesn't know my moniker though)cheesy
Re: For Those Who Have Cheated, A Question by Richiy(f): 5:30pm On Jan 04, 2016
The emotional distaste cheating leaves far outweighs its "advantages". You really don't want to be there. Trust me.

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Saga / Ultimate Question Of The Day / Guy Narrates How He Was Beaten Up For Eating The Wrong Food At A Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.