Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,948 members, 7,873,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:05 AM

Why Does Anyone Who Doesnt Support Buhari Tag An Ipob, Biafran, Or Igbo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Does Anyone Who Doesnt Support Buhari Tag An Ipob, Biafran, Or Igbo (5969 Views)

'We Support Buhari To Stay In Office, Not To Step Down': Kaduna Youths Protest / Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike / Gov. Willie Obiano Hired Thugs To Sabotage The Peaceful IPOB Biafran Protest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does Anyone Who Doesnt Support Buhari Tag An Ipob, Biafran, Or Igbo by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 04, 2016
I was astonished with how petty and lousy these APC supporters can get because HURIWA pettioned the pope against mbaka and also other organisations called out buhari for disobeying court orders were tagged Igbos, Igbo and Biafrans.

My question is are the aforementioned people Nigerians or are they not supposed to call the govt to order? A day is coming when someone like modath will tag Firefire, tomakint, Hzrf, fitzmayowa as IPOB, Igbos or Biafrans by APC supporters who are so shallow minded and reason through the dewlap of a cow.

Is it bad to oppose a draconian policy of a tyrant?

Cc bishopmagic

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Does Anyone Who Doesnt Support Buhari Tag An Ipob, Biafran, Or Igbo by babyfaceafrica: 4:21pm On Jan 04, 2016
K
Re: Why Does Anyone Who Doesnt Support Buhari Tag An Ipob, Biafran, Or Igbo by agabaI23(m): 4:23pm On Jan 04, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
I was astonished with how petty and lousy these APC supporters can get because HURIWA pettioned the pope against mbaka and also other organisations called out buhari for disobeying court orders were tagged Igbos, Igbo and Biafrans.

My question is are the aforementioned people Nigerians or are they not supposed to call the govt to order? A day is coming when someone like modath will tag Firefire, tomakint, Hzrf, fitzmayowa will be tagged IPOB, Igbos or Biafrans by APC supporters who are so shallow minded and reason through the dewlap of a cow.

Cc bishopmagic
It is funny actually. During the campaigns, I tried to engage a cobbler in Abuja. When he found out I was pro Jonathan, he asked if I was Igbo?

3 Likes

Re: Why Does Anyone Who Doesnt Support Buhari Tag An Ipob, Biafran, Or Igbo by Emekamex(m): 4:24pm On Jan 04, 2016
It shows you that APC zombies are pillocks with limited range of reasoning.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Anyone Who Doesnt Support Buhari Tag An Ipob, Biafran, Or Igbo by tomakint: 4:25pm On Jan 04, 2016
They did not bag the name, Zombie for nothing.

13 Likes

Re: Why Does Anyone Who Doesnt Support Buhari Tag An Ipob, Biafran, Or Igbo by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 04, 2016
agabaI23:
It is funny actually. During the campaigns, I tried to engage a cobbler in Abuja. When he found out I was pro Jonathan, he asked if I was Igbo?
I felt sick to the bone when a friend of francizy in the person of modath joined them in this show of shame.

APC is ruling with propaganda today but they are using tribalism as a superior tool to rule

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Does Anyone Who Doesnt Support Buhari Tag An Ipob, Biafran, Or Igbo by Jaycool18(m): 4:26pm On Jan 04, 2016
that's just how it is.. we igbos too do call apc supporters northerners

11 Likes

Re: Why Does Anyone Who Doesnt Support Buhari Tag An Ipob, Biafran, Or Igbo by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 04, 2016
Jaycool18:
I think you need to show me that Igbo handle let the whole nairalanders see.

Im Igbo and I oppose buhari for his draconian policies

5 Likes

Re: Why Does Anyone Who Doesnt Support Buhari Tag An Ipob, Biafran, Or Igbo by NgeneUkwenu(f): 4:32pm On Jan 04, 2016
But are you guys not IPOB youths?

Ndi ara! Hypocrites! Even till today, you guys still maintain I am a Yoruba person...

Una Neva Chi Chomtin grin cheesy

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Does Anyone Who Doesnt Support Buhari Tag An Ipob, Biafran, Or Igbo by chrisblack: 4:33pm On Jan 04, 2016
Ecoterrorist:

My question is are the aforementioned people Nigerians or are they not supposed to call the govt to order? A day is coming when someone like modath will tag Firefire, tomakint, Hzrf, fitzmayowa will be tagged IPOB, Igbos or Biafrans by APC supporters who are so shallow minded and reason through the dewlap of a cow.

Cc bishopmagic
cause from observations majority of them have been IBO's.just go to any sizable gathering or news paper joints. You will discover that most that never see anything good in Buhari are ibos and this is a fact. Although there are people from other parts who are PDP sympathizers. Ibos constitute over 85% of those who go about chorusing to their own deluded rhythmic or orchestrated melody of anti-buhari opera.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Anyone Who Doesnt Support Buhari Tag An Ipob, Biafran, Or Igbo by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 04, 2016
Emekamex:
It shows you that APC zombies are pillocks with limited range of reasoning.
if you go on twitter you will still see this same stereotypes of anti buhari as igbos

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Anyone Who Doesnt Support Buhari Tag An Ipob, Biafran, Or Igbo by dikeigbo2(m): 4:34pm On Jan 04, 2016
Gbam,that's APC zombies stock in trade......claiming to love Nigeria, while doing a greater disservice to Nigeria and Nigerians.... No matter how you surpress the truth, it must surely prevail shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

5 Likes

Re: Why Does Anyone Who Doesnt Support Buhari Tag An Ipob, Biafran, Or Igbo by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 04, 2016
chrisblack:
cause from observations majority of them have been IBO's.just go to any sizable gathering or news paper joints. You will discover that most that never see anything good in Buhari are ibos and this is a fact. Although there are people from other parts who are PDP sympathizers. Ibos constitute over 85% of those who go about chorusing to their own deluded rhythmic or orchestrated melody of anti-buhari opera.
is ffk fayose deji adeyanju femi aribisala Ben Bruce firefire Igbo?

4 Likes

Re: Why Does Anyone Who Doesnt Support Buhari Tag An Ipob, Biafran, Or Igbo by agabaI23(m): 4:37pm On Jan 04, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
I felt sick to the bone when a friend of francizy in the person of modath joined them in this show of shame.

APC is ruling with propaganda today but they are using tribalism as a superior tool to rule
May be because majority of GEJ supporters are Igbos. I do not care about that. It means that the Igbos have an ideology that does not change with any change at the top. If you have one Igbo man behind you, you can confidently count 1.Tribalism and racism will always be there as long as agama lizards continue to practise territorialism

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Anyone Who Doesnt Support Buhari Tag An Ipob, Biafran, Or Igbo by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 04, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
But are you guys not IPOB youths?

Ndi ara! Hypocrites! Even till today, you guys still maintain I am a Yoruba person...

Una Neva Chi Chomtin grin cheesy
are tomakint and hzrf also ipob youths? How does it benefit you when you rule through tribal lenses?

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Anyone Who Doesnt Support Buhari Tag An Ipob, Biafran, Or Igbo by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 04, 2016
Jaycool18:

No mind the whinners. Apparently, the op has forgotten the bible verse which says: For with what judgment ye judge,ye shall be judged:

7 Likes

Re: Why Does Anyone Who Doesnt Support Buhari Tag An Ipob, Biafran, Or Igbo by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 04, 2016
OTDR:

No mind the winners. Perhaps they've forgotten the bible verse whicj says: For with what judgment ye judge,ye shall be judged:
show me how your quotation relates to this
Re: Why Does Anyone Who Doesnt Support Buhari Tag An Ipob, Biafran, Or Igbo by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 04, 2016
tomakint:
omenka is the worst of it. Rose2014 can you help us by posting omenka last 5 comments let's see if he didn't tag the oppositions to buhari govt Igbo or Igbos

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Anyone Who Doesnt Support Buhari Tag An Ipob, Biafran, Or Igbo by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 04, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
show me how your quotation relates to this

If u r too shallow to understand, sorry I can't help.

4 Likes

Re: Why Does Anyone Who Doesnt Support Buhari Tag An Ipob, Biafran, Or Igbo by 1after: 4:43pm On Jan 04, 2016
The same jobless OP label anyone that support Buhari Yoruba or Ab.oki. Shameless hypocrite.

13 Likes

Re: Why Does Anyone Who Doesnt Support Buhari Tag An Ipob, Biafran, Or Igbo by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 04, 2016
OTDR:

If u r too shallow to understand, sorry I can't help.
thanks. Now can you leave the thread because I don't have time for whispers
Re: Why Does Anyone Who Doesnt Support Buhari Tag An Ipob, Biafran, Or Igbo by cizy: 4:44pm On Jan 04, 2016
Ecoterrorist:

What do you expect from APC supporters? She's my friend on here but that doesn't take away the fact that I know their mindset. They are very good at the tribalism game and I won't even go down that lane. Btw, I'll keep mentioning modaft until she changes her mindset...

1 Like

Re: Why Does Anyone Who Doesnt Support Buhari Tag An Ipob, Biafran, Or Igbo by 1after: 4:44pm On Jan 04, 2016
tomakint:

Tope, happy new year.

3 Likes

Re: Why Does Anyone Who Doesnt Support Buhari Tag An Ipob, Biafran, Or Igbo by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 04, 2016
1after:
The same jobless OP label anyone that support Buhari Yoruba or Ab.oki. Shameless hypocrite.
my lost friend can you kindly show me where I did such?

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Anyone Who Doesnt Support Buhari Tag An Ipob, Biafran, Or Igbo by agabaI23(m): 4:45pm On Jan 04, 2016
Jaycool18:
May be you, not me
Re: Why Does Anyone Who Doesnt Support Buhari Tag An Ipob, Biafran, Or Igbo by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 04, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
thanks. Now can you leave the thread because I don't have time for whispers

Thanks for vindicating my comment
Re: Why Does Anyone Who Doesnt Support Buhari Tag An Ipob, Biafran, Or Igbo by 1after: 4:47pm On Jan 04, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
my lost friend can you kindly show me where I did such?

We will have to resurrect your deactivated moniker, I know you well so stop the pretense.

7 Likes

Re: Why Does Anyone Who Doesnt Support Buhari Tag An Ipob, Biafran, Or Igbo by cizy: 4:47pm On Jan 04, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
omenka is the worst of it. Rose2014 can you help us by posting omenka last 5 comments let's see if he didn't tag the oppositions to buhari govt Igbo or Igbos

Hehehehehe! That one is gone forever. You don't expect any meaningful thing from him do you? I still maintain that even if the president gives orders for his whole family members (if they're PDP supporters) to be eliminated, he'll still sing the praises of the president even if his family members are all innocent.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Anyone Who Doesnt Support Buhari Tag An Ipob, Biafran, Or Igbo by chrisblack: 4:48pm On Jan 04, 2016
Ecoterrorist:

My question is are the aforementioned people Nigerians or are they not supposed to call the govt to order? A day is coming when someone like modath will tag Firefire, tomakint, Hzrf, fitzmayowa as IPOB, Igbos or Biafrans by APC supporters who are so shallow minded and reason through the dewlap of a cow.

Is it bad to oppose a draconian policy of a tyrant?

Cc bishopmagic
Its the Igbo especially that have been going about spreading false information or let me say propaganda about buhari for disobeying court orders.even in the US ,terrorist have been locked up in quantanamo bay. For how many years. I think all treasonous cases should henceforth be handled by the military court. Treasonable felony is not bailable.ApC or PDP or Iowa irrespective of any party you belong to does not give you the audacity to steal or incite people to commit genocide. Dasuki's case to me is treasonous, soldiers died from the lack of equipment, if not the new govt ,more would have died all because they question the lack of proper equipment when they are aware of the stupendous money being allocated to fight the war
Anyway am not surprise as you have stated it is the ibos that have being complaining.the question should be why are they complaining .you are a perfect example. I guess your brother was one of the major beneficiary during the last regime.pepper no dey again.or are you afriad they are coming for him too grin. Remember capital oil. Am on seized this guys assext because he was owing various banks billions of naira. The Government through Amcon paid back the entire money through tax payers money. Only for him to team up with Mama peace. All sins forgiven all debts paid by taxpayers money cleaned .And capital oil was returned. The nation lost money.people lost development the money could have brought.

12 Likes

Re: Why Does Anyone Who Doesnt Support Buhari Tag An Ipob, Biafran, Or Igbo by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 04, 2016
1after:
He can't help it, can he?

1 Like

Re: Why Does Anyone Who Doesnt Support Buhari Tag An Ipob, Biafran, Or Igbo by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 04, 2016
1after:

We will have to resurrect your deactivated moniker, I know you well so stop the pretense.
don't you think you are still procrastinating now if you can't bust me by now.
Re: Why Does Anyone Who Doesnt Support Buhari Tag An Ipob, Biafran, Or Igbo by modath(f): 4:49pm On Jan 04, 2016
Ecoterrorist:

You do know you are crying wolf right

If it looks like, moos like, & makes same waste as a cow, then it is good for steak!!

You make it a point of duty to direct provocative & abusive mentions at me (then do a volte face when it suits you)but each time i'll rise above, pop my collar & pay no mind to it!!! Now won't be a difference, anyway you swing, fine by me!!

There are very few females here, cos of the misogynistic crazies that populate this board,I won't join issues with you!!!!

99% of anti PMB sentiments are held by SE folks, make your own deductions.....

Now, I will also clear something up, not all PMB supporters are muslims either!!!

Religion & good conduct are mutually exclusive as has been shown by folks around this clime!! sad

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG, States Diverted N500bn Ecological Funds In 15 Years - Senate Reveals / Budget: FG Earmarks ₦100 Billion For 2023 Elections / Ndigbo: Pride Goes Before A Fall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.